Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:57 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:48 PM
the aloe market
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:48 PM
the grove of goldenrod and...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 06:47 PM
Highlights made [p]
by Eden
Last post by Eden
Today 06:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:33 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

*He'd hissed at the warriors* Not even a loner goes this low. You guys are traitors to your know believes *Mask-paw left* Your all murders and low life warriors!

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 23rd, 2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:35 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@alan

Within a moment of swinging his paw down, Puddlepaw felt the impact of his paw on Applehaze's head, and to his relief, it felt like a much less forceful hit on his end. Applehaze's approving and cheery reaction only confirmed this fact. Returning the purr with a smile, he waited to see what they'd be doing next. Now that he'd at least successfully learned a single move, the tom was beginning to feel slightly more assured with himself. As long as he listened carefully to all of his mentor's feedback, then maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. But the name of the next move caused his stomach to drop a little. The belly rake. If what he was imagining was correct, this would be effective, albeit grisly and a bit gruesome in his opinion.

Applehaze's explanation of the move was a slight reliever to him. It didn't sound quite as bad as he'd guessed. His wild imagination had conjured up a far worse prediction of what the move would be like than how it truthfully was. Swipe at the opponent's belly with unsheathed claws in a real fight. But with sheathed claws during training. He repeated the direction a few times over to make sure he got it. It sounded wholly simple for such an effective sounding move. He knew how tender the belly could be, so the thought of getting it shredded open made him shudder a bit.

Now it was time for his mentor to demonstrate. He stood firmly planted on the ground as Applehaze slid underneath him, and braced himself for the move. It had been clearly stated that there would be no claws involved, but he couldn't help but feel a twinge of apprehension as he waited for the warrior to start. And then the swiping started. Really quite painless due to the lack of claws--he no longer knew why he'd been so worried in the first place. In fact, it actually kind of... tickled a bit? This was supposed to be serious battle training, but the apprentice couldn't help but let out a giggle or two as Applehaze's paws swiped at his belly. By the time his mentor was back up, his vivid green eyes were glittering with amusement. "Heh. It kind of tickled a bit. Though I'm guessing the real thing actually hurts a lot??" He couldn't imagine that claws in place of soft paws would feel any good. "Anyways, should I give it a try now?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Hailpaw hurried over to the meeting, aware that she was late- very late. What if the meeting was already over now? Well... It clearly was not-- or at least it seemed like it... somewhat. Wasn't that Redpaw, or Lobsterbreath? The disgraceful tom who killed a kit and queen.. Yeah he was. But what was going on? Some form of fighting, obviously. The younger Molly put her paw down and faintly narrowed her eyes. At this point there were quite a few questions going around in her mind but.. she decided on watching how it would go. Oh goodness.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:54 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Oh wow, was the summer heat already here? No, that was just the anxiety.
Puffin took a deep gulp of air, for a few moments he was deathly silent, trying to get his stutter under control... which, luckily, he did!
"B-Bu-Bushpaw, thank you but-t I'm alright!" He said to the apprentice, forcing out a smile of... reassurance, or so he hoped it would be. His siblings already tried to fight everyone on the planet, he didnt need the same with these young cats.
He let his soft gaze fall upon Coyotekit, a small nudge to her forehead - Another act of reassurance from him. "somet-ti-times cats can find I-it a b-bit-t rude to.... point out t-their differences," He explained as clearly as he could. He wouldve used bigger words but he doubted for a moment if the two kits even would understand his no dount poor attempt at saying the word speech impediment.

@Casper @Mentallyunstable @space ace.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:54 PM

Shocked, Birchpaw unsheathed her claws and backed away, knowing that she wouldn't stand a chance since she didn't even know how to fight.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 04:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

[ @Mumble; ]

Seedpaw looked around, wondering where her mentor was. She wanted to explore the territory and since they haven't done it she wanted to. It was early in the morning, so they could have a head start and so they can get back before it got too dark. Seedpaw wandered around the camp, trying to find him.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 23rd, 2020, 04:07 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Frostkit felt bad and quickly hugged the bird boy. “It’s ok, I think it’s pretty cool. I like the sound.” She genuinely liked the way Puffing talked.
@Scum @Casper @Space ace

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 04:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RooRoo~ View Post
Well I don’t want you to hurt yourself again soo... I’m coming with you! Plus I’m bored. she mewed embarrassed. @Sparkling Flower
"Before. Me. No. Hurt. Myself.", she meowed. The young kit padded over to the first den which was the apprentices den. She popped her head inside and saw apprentices sleeping. She moved her head back.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 23rd, 2020, 04:13 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Featherwhisker rushed into Tue medicine cat's den, her eyes wide and glistening with tears that have yet to fall, "Coyotesnarl!" she mewed, her voice a mix of anger and despair, "a shadowclan cat attacked my rosepaw" she mewed.

@wren

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 23rd, 2020, 04:14 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Ok. she meowed sitting down waiting. @Sparkling Flower
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Closed Thread