Today 03:19 PM

Old July 8th, 2021, 05:44 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Smallpines

Hawthornmist

@OhZeeWolf
Hawthornmist shifted to his paws and sat upright,
“Pleased to meet you, Whitewolf of ThunderClan, I am Hawthornmist,” He dipped his head to the molly, who looked rather large, and, if it ever came to it of course, would be a formidable opponent, so it would seem obvious to attempt to get on her good side.
“I’m glad to meet a Warrior who attempts politeness to other Warriors.”
Old July 8th, 2021, 09:27 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

// @Ziera @Lavender'fur @spade // Rootgaze

Rootgaze had been avoiding the territory closest to ThunderClan recently, not because she was cowardly but because it was just generally upsetting. Even the wind seemed to understand the tension because it didn't blow through the woody area and left the air stale, a stark difference from the slight sea breeze she was used to feeling on her fur, the only thing these trees were good for was blocking the sun.

She respectfully followed behind as to let Kestrelstar have a proper conversation with Stormtalon, instead, focusing on the grumpy young tom she padded next to. The tortoiseshell was glad Hawkwhisker seemed eager to fight for the clan but he should know not to be the start of anything. "It's good you're prepared but don't be so quick to strike. We're not in the wrong here, ThunderClan is, so we aren't going to sink to their level and attack willy-nilly." Rootgaze spoke in a low enough tone that she wouldn't interrupt her leader's chat, offering Hawkwhisker a stern gaze.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 9th, 2021, 12:19 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@FrostCat
His ears swiveled to the sound of the paw-steps confirming Frostpaw was following. Wormbite still felt as if he was repeating the same boring cycle but he would make an expectation. It would be useful if Frostpaw could learn something at least.

Wormbite was already scenting for possible prey. His jaw was slightly parted before he closed it. He paused for a moment before nodding. It wasn't actually a bad idea to hunt near Thunderclan's border. "Yes, " Wormbite confirmed. Maybe he was also feeling just a little bit frustrated with the clan. If they did happen to run into one of the fish-brains then well..

He began to move towards the direction of Thunderclan's border. "Do you have any prior hunting experiences?" He meowed curiously as they arrived at Smallpines.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old July 9th, 2021, 12:06 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Hawthornmist

@OhZeeWolf
Hawthornmist shifted to his paws and sat upright,
“Pleased to meet you, Whitewolf of ThunderClan, I am Hawthornmist,” He dipped his head to the molly, who looked rather large, and, if it ever came to it of course, would be a formidable opponent, so it would seem obvious to attempt to get on her good side.
“I’m glad to meet a Warrior who attempts politeness to other Warriors.”

For Willowfern (Hawthornmist)

Though mostly unsure about how Whitewolf felt toward forging relationships with RiverClan cats, she'd continue to speak with the other Clans the way she always had. If one cat was willing to show her politeness and respect then they clearly didn't reflect the pugnaciousness that his anger-consumed collective possessed.

"Politeness is the minimum, Hawthornmist," she told him with her head quizzically tilted. This cat must not have been to any gatherings; Whitewolf swore she'd never seen him before. "Until blood starts to fly."

From her seated position, Whitewolf examined his diluted pelt. A calico. Was this the cat who'd threatened Berrykit's life? No--he couldn't be. Even though his appearance matched her description, he seemed too docile to commit such a heinous crime.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old July 9th, 2021, 12:16 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Hawthornmist
“I rarely go to Gatherings, but I know enough of what’s going on, though I don’t grudge you for it,” He said, “I am, of course, loyal to my clan, loyal enough to give my life if I had to... but I don’t see why we always have to hate someone... hating ShadowClan I understand, but I never have found need for a quarrel with ThunderClan.”
StarClan, of course he wouldn’t! ThunderClan was his sister’s clan! He would fight against ThunderClan if the time came, he would injure others for the victory of RiverClan, but he would never despise ThunderClan as his clanmates did now, as his sister was there... and maybe his parents too.

Last edited by Willowfern; July 9th, 2021 at 12:17 PM.
Old July 9th, 2021, 02:14 PM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

[ @spade @Cian @Ziera ]

;Hawkwhisker;

The white warrior grunted an agreement, raising his nose and opening his mouth to scent for the enemy Clan. He smelled a sharp tang of fresh ThunderClan scent, but it seemed to be over the border: nothing to worry about, not until they attacked.

And the attack would be inevitable.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old July 9th, 2021, 02:47 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Lavender'fur | @spade | @Cian
Stormtalon’s eyes traced the familiar winding trail leading to Smallpines before his paws did. They made the trek so many times he could rely on muscle memory if need be, so his mind wandered. Judging by body language and tone of voice, Kestrel’s attitude regarding Vinepaw seemed pumped of indifference and the warrior didn’t blame him; what was the addition of a feather to a feline who carried the weight of imminent war on his shoulders? Perhaps even less than a six-legged nuisance buzzing about his ears. Inconsequential.

Tail swished to one side, Storm marked the border where Kestrel did not, falling into a casual rhythm with him that would make short work of this patrol. The lifelessness of the area brought with it an oppressive air and Stormtalon didn't want to tarry here longer than was efficient. “I'm not sure any kind of demotion would put a dent in her attitude. The definition of ‘respect’ eludes Vinepaw. She's impudent, thoughtless -- a child.” Uncensored facts. All of them. Stormtalon delivered the sentences as he worked, flippant as ever, adding under his breath: “Unfortunately being an idiot isn’t a crime against RiverClan…” Else Blizzardsky and Jackdawblaze would be long gone.

Now for the good news. “Still, she's capable. She followed instructions and even showed some initiative by volunteering to fortify the camp without me telling her; we worked side by side. I’ve given her menial tasks such as changing out elder’s moss and she completed them, too.” Kestrel could do what he wanted with that information, Stormtalon didn't care one way or another. So long as he didn't extend the tabby's babysitting duties everything would be fine.

Last edited by Ziera; July 9th, 2021 at 03:00 PM.
Old July 10th, 2021, 03:26 AM
chirps

One ear was trained to Stormtalon to receive the latest word on Vinepaw's "progression" while one belonged to the watch of threats; evaluating different sounds and either writing them off as scrambling prey in the undergrowth, or something Kestrelstar would need to worry about. Thankfully, none of the latter seemed present, so he continued to go about the marking of the border, offering just a grunt in response to his companion.

"Then she'll stay an apprentice for as long as it takes for the attitude to go away," the leader muttered, really not caring if she stayed at that rank until she was of the age to retire in the Elders' den. His Clanmates would learn one way or another; they didn't have to like him - starts, sometimes he didn't even like himself - but the blatant show of disrespect would not be tolerated. "It's good that she's following through on her duties, but the attitude is what... concerns me. I know it's no crime, but," he paused to mark the border, continuing with, "I have no qualms about excusing her from being apart of RiverClan if she chooses to not contribute to the Clan as a whole."

Was it a rather harsh punishment? Sure. Did Kestrelstar really care, though? Absolutely not. If a cat was dragging RiverClan down, causing dead weight in the carriage barreling towards strength and growth, the leader would be the one to kick out the rotten part himself. Cut it off and sever ties; if Vinepaw wanted to have an attitude worse than any he'd seen - including Blizzardsky - than she could do it outside of RiverClan's territory.

Head snapping over his shoulder at Rootgaze and Hawkwhisker, he called, "Make sure to get all along this border. I want the scent markers twice as strong, so that those fox-hearts know where the border is, distinctly." Kestrelstar gave a nod to the other two warriors of the patrol before glancing at Stormtalon once more. "I don't expect you to look after her anymore, I know that's not in your duty, and besides I think it's about time you got another apprentice. I reassigned you Mistpaw, and you haven't failed me there. At the next ceremony, I'd like you front and center, ready to become Mistykit's mentor." There wasn't much else Kestrelstar added to that as the leader then moved on to finish marking his section of the border.

// @Ziera @Lavender'fur @Cian
Old July 10th, 2021, 03:53 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

[ @spade @Cian @Ziera ]

[ why do I like Hawk and Stormtalon's interactions so much- ]

;Hawkwhisker;

The white warrior approached the border without saying a word, and glared at the ThunderClan side with clear hostility in his eyes. A growl escaped his lips.He started to scent again, piking up more fresh traces of the frog-heart's scent. Another snarl escaped his lips, and he got ready to mark the border.

He marked almost every blade of grass, every tree, in his section of the border that he had to mark. ThunderClan wouldn't find them weak.

Hawkwhisker would be ready and waiting.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old July 11th, 2021, 04:22 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@FrostCat
His ears swiveled to the sound of the paw-steps confirming Frostpaw was following. Wormbite still felt as if he was repeating the same boring cycle but he would make an expectation. It would be useful if Frostpaw could learn something at least.

Wormbite was already scenting for possible prey. His jaw was slightly parted before he closed it. He paused for a moment before nodding. It wasn't actually a bad idea to hunt near Thunderclan's border. "Yes, " Wormbite confirmed. Maybe he was also feeling just a little bit frustrated with the clan. If they did happen to run into one of the fish-brains then well..

He began to move towards the direction of Thunderclan's border. "Do you have any prior hunting experiences?" He meowed curiously as they arrived at Smallpines.
Frostpaw shook her head. "Nope. Never in my life." Rumblingstorm was a really crummy mentor. They hadn't done anything. But she had wanted to hunt. And Wormbite would clearly understand. It wasn't her fault Rumblingstorm hadn't taken his duties seriously.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!