Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 01:01 AM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:32 AM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:32 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Fish
Today 12:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:09 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Silence. It was too long. Even he was beginning to feel uneasy. But what else could he say? Thornsprint wasn’t all mushy like some of his Clanmates. He was straightforward. He didn’t do the "lovey dovey" thing. To be quite honest, he found it kind of repulsive. It didn’t matter who was fawning over who. If it didn’t involve himself, the tabby hated seeing starstruck warriors drooling over their crushes. What a waste of time. "I put you on the spot, I know. But I’m very glad we’re together now." Thornsprint smiled, putting as much enthusiasm as he could in there. Heathernose still seemed shaken, so he would ask, "Do you... need anything?"

@Beau
[no, this relationship if going to be veryy interesting haha]

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:11 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Goldenleaf

golden leaf padded calmly into the clearing . she didn't really have much to think about usually but she liked the clearing since it helped her get a chance to meet others as well as a way to clear the mind. she layed down on her side and looked up at the sky . the light ginger warriors eyes looked at the sky with great thought lingering in the back of her mind on how clouds shaped . and how stars mak constalations. it always made her mind wonder.
=-_ShadowClan_-=
NightBranch
^*Windclan*^
(Starlingkit)(goldenleaf)
^+thunderclan+^
quailfeather
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:15 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Brindlejaw nodded, acknowledging that he understood and heard the apprentice. Well, Shockpaw did have everything to become a warrior. "Have you been training for at least two months?" That was the last requirement before the deputy could talk to Twilightstar and Flashclaw.

@Rainquail
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:16 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Deerblossom padded over at the meeting, sitting down.

Click my dragons!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:33 AM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

[ @Moonraven ]

Hazelkit continued to wonder around on the moor. Having chased a butterfly outside of camp, she had become lost and couldn't find her way back. Why did I have to be so childish and chase that butterfly. Great! Now I'm going to have my apprntice ceremony delayed! She thought to herself as she closed her eyes and shook her head. As she continued to search for any sign of the camp she stepped on a sharp pebble. "Ow!" She cried jumping back. Looking at her paw she let out a sign of relief when it wasn't bleeding. The relief quickly faded when she heard footsteps approaching her.
"Who's there!"

(Sorry for this being so late)

But that aside, have a great day.

Last edited by Blitz; June 23rd, 2020 at 01:59 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:54 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Shockpaw blinked a few times before answering, "yes, sir."
Even if he somehow never noticed them in all the moons they've been in the clan, wouldn't he have noticed their age? Or did he think they came from outside the clan? The idea actually hurt. Were they that forgettable?

(Don't mind Shockpaw, they're a bit dramatic. She's existed 2 irl months, but was 19 moons old when I made which is why they feel hurt he asked lol) @Shimm

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old June 23rd, 2020, 01:55 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver turned to his apprentice, ears flattening as she began yowling about being short and not fast. He listened quietly, though a disappointed frown grew on his face as she continued voicing her insecurities. "Hmmm. And here I was, thinking you believed you could do anything. Looks like I was wrong." He gave a wry smile to his apprentice, before flicking his bob of a tail, sitting down softly on his paws. "You wanna know something though? Being short shouldn't stop you from being able to run fast. There's ways to find different skill sets and ways to do things that are your own." Now he did feel a little bad about yelling at her for the messy rabbit earlier, she really had been trying her best. But... she currently did not deserve and apology from him. So he'd just give her the nest best thing. "You wanna know something? I was terrible at hunting, because of my tail." The tom flicked his bobbed-tail again, shaking his head slightly. "I'd been born with it of course, but not having a long tail to help with balance made it hard when running and taking those sharp turns." Quicksilver turned his gaze out towards the moors, claws unsheathing and digging into the ground. "But I found a way around it. I practiced hard every single day, failing many times, but I just kept getting back up. And soon enough, I could take those turns as sharp as any cat with a tail. I found ways around my problems, instead of throwing tantrums about it." The silver tom stood up, narrowing his eyes at Pumapaw as he finished speaking. "So, I'm only going to say this once. You either quit now, and never run as fast as all the other Windclan cats can. Or you stop being a baby, get up and push yourself as hard as you can go, and be adaptable. Find ways around your problems, and work with what you've got." Quicksilver leaned towards his apprentice a little, tilting his head with a narrowed gaze. "So what will it be? Give up, or make your own way?"

Oh now he was actually saying something that was making sense. Did hear ears hear correctly, was Quicksilver for once being encouraging and nice to her. Pumapaw was shocked and stood and stared at her mentor with a dumbfounded expression. Was he really sharing his past with her? Well his challenges. "At least you've got legs. I might be able to turn, but oh wait, how well does turning work when you can't even run." Despite him being, well him actually attempting to teach her something she would not just... crack and become all nice to him. She was her, and well... he didn't do this to gain pity now did he, she didn't think her mentor needed an ego boost. "I can do everything. Just not... as good as you can!" Her tail lashed with frustration and her blue eyes blazed. Standing up she wanted to go run off, go prove to him that no she was not giving up! She wasn't some weak ass but she hated being expected to run as fast as everyone else when it was obvious she could not do so. She was short. Got short legs. No matter what Quicksilver was saying she would be unable to suddenly match him in stride length it was just sheer impossible. "What do you think Quickass? I may be shorter but at least that means I can knock you and your skinny legs over any day!" With that she decided to pull her signature move, adjusting it of course since Quicksilver was sitting down for once. Rolling into this front legs she aimed to push him over onto his back and then proceed to escape from the raging and the tantrum the tom was sure to make at her 'incident.'

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:22 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnandfire View Post
As Dawnkit got up, she shook herself.
"Nice to meet you Fawnkit!"
She smiled at Fawnkit and then remembered about the moss-ball. She bounded over to it and hit it back towards Sheepkit and Fawnkit so that it landed between them.
@Dawnandfire @Fawnhearted

Sheepkit jumped up and arched his back playfully at the moss-ball, swatting the air around it with a few intimidating swipes of his paw. “Catch!” He called out to Dawnkit, before hitting the moss-ball for real and sending it soaring back to her.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
“Sheepkit!”, cried Fawnkit to his littermate as he ran into the nursery from the direction of the Fresh-Kill pile. “SoYouKnowHowIWasInterestedInStarclanAndStuffAnd HowCoyotesnarlIsTheMedicineCatAndHowHeDoesntHaveAn ApprenticeSoITalkedToHimButHeWasReallyAnnoyedWithM eAndIThinkIBlewMyChance!”, he squealed before flopping down and burying his face under the moss, embarrassed.
@Fawnhearted

Sheepkit startled at Fawnkit’s sudden appearance, looking at him with wide eyes as he rattled off a whole string of words and then flopped down into their nest. For a moment, he just stared, trying to process what was just said to him, temporarily flashing back to when he’d been asleep the last time Fawnkit sought him out for something- and his expression softened.

“Hey, hey, it’s okay,” Sheepkit reassured his brother with a warm smile as he crawled into moss beside him, pressing up comfortingly against his side. “I’m sure you didn’t ruin anything. This is Coyotesnarl we’re talking about, right? He’s kinda already a big grump as it is, I doubt it was anything personal against you. Maybe you just gotta find a different way to approach him?”

(( I'll just be treating these moments as different days / moments in their lives, if that's alright? Don't wanna leave anything hanging. ^^" ))
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Lynxstep walked into the nursery briskly. “Come here kits”, she hissed with a note of urgency. “I didn’t mean to scare you”, she added in a more motherly tone. “I need to check you all for whitecough she said slightly desperately. She was worried for all the kits, it wasn’t Whitecough season, so this illness was slightly worrisome...
@Fawnhearted @Cougar @Turtle Tail

Sheepkit blinked awake at all the commotion going on in the den, letting out a huge yawn interrupted by a sneeze at the end. “What’s going on?” He asked blearily, slurring his words somewhat.

Noticing the look of urgency on his mother Lynxstep’s face, Sheepkit swiftly sat up and shook his drowsiness off. “Is someone sick? What’s wrong?”

Last edited by Finpaw; June 23rd, 2020 at 03:48 AM.
Closed Thread