Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 06:10 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:51 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 05:50 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2020, 11:29 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @space ace. is it weird that I love reading his thoughts on her haha ]

Where had that come from? Heathernose froze and blinked in surprise, staring at nothing. She was going to say no... she was going to say that it was too early! But she had said yes... Thornsprint’s happy voice shattered her shocked bubble and she smiled up at him. He was a good cat and he made her feel things. Why wouldn’t she want to be with him- aside from the swiftness of it all. But it seemed that that didn’t matter anymore. She couldn’t keep thinking about the fact that she didn’t even really know him. They were mates now. Woah! She was his mate. He was her mate. That was insane. All Heathernose could do was smile tentatively at him, leaning into the half of her that cared for him and felt butterflies when he looked at her rather than the nervous side.

“Sorry, I’m just a little surprised. I didn’t expect this.”
Old June 22nd, 2020, 11:29 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Nursery

I hate you guys. Fine if you guys can get checked for cough...*He'd sigh* You can do what you want to my bed and special feathers.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:01 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Why do Clan leaders want to be clan leaders? She'd really like to sit down with the other three leaders one day, granted Icestar could be civil for one second, and discuss some of the dumber things they've had to deal with over the moon. Winner gets the title of the most dull-witted clan.
"Thank you, Elderpaw. You are ten times more helpful than any of warriors." The lilac leader turned to look at the apprentice, feeling a little better now that the buffoons were gone.
"Would you like to take over as Clan leader? You are a natural at deal with morons." Her tone was dry and sarcastic, it was sad when she only got back up from the apprentice. Not that she couldn't handle it, but... scratch that the warriors would probably just make more trouble than help anyway.
"Fawnkit, although I do appreciate the gesture, stay out of the way next time." Twilightstar paid little attention to the dead kit, the whole stay inside the camp rules for kits was there for a reason. He broke the rule and now he paid with his life.
"Elderpaw, do you mind rounding up the kits and sending them to the nursery. I have to go bury the kit lest the body attracts predators." The leader is quick to grab the body and head off out of the camp.
@implimm @Fawnhearted @Cougar

---
Deadpool cocked her head at Gullpaw, not follow the question competently. Bullied? Yeah, cats might think she was a little different, but the chimera didn't believe she's ever been bullied in WindClan before.
"No, nope bully. May cause no friends is me have. Shockpaw friend........" Deadpool pauses thinking long and hard.
"Hmmmm, Shockpaw friend. Meanie apprentice got friendis?" She was very curious about that Gullpaw's friends. Even if it was just one it was better then none.
@Zesty Mango
---
Twilightstar takes a few bites, eating slowly, as she listened to Echoheart drone on. The senseless chatter kept her mind busy which was alright for the moment. She snorted softly at Echoheart's admission of her being a good leader. Why did everyone always say that? Coyotesnarl said she was doing a terrible job as leader..then again he was the only one who's told her that lately....
"You shaped up into a very nice addition for WindClan, against my original beliefs." Twilightstar nudges the rabbit back over to Echoheart after taking one more bite. "I don't believe that I'm that different from the other leaders, I'm just more willing to take chances than others. The fact that you proved me wrong, stuck to your training even with your natural disabilities, and succeded in becoming a warrior is something I take great delight in." She liked being proven wrong when she felt it was needed. "I'm sure you'll continue to grow as you serve WindClan."
@kittygirl

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:11 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

*barley-kit took offence to the little comment* Twilight-star! He left the clan,to protect it I believe. *he showed her the fox tooth* This was near his neck! He was attacked by a fox! @Moonraven

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; June 22nd, 2020 at 12:11 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:12 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Lynxstep walked into the nursery briskly. “Come here kits”, she hissed with a note of urgency. “I didn’t mean to scare you”, she added in a more motherly tone. “I need to check you all for whitecough she said slightly desperately. She was worried for all the kits, it wasn’t Whitecough season, so this illness was slightly worrisome...
@curruptx @Turtle Tail @gs2913 @icepuddle @Cougar @Finpaw @tigerstorm0925 @SparklingFlower @RainbowQuail

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:14 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

echoheart finished up the rabbit and licked her maw, "yum!" she dipped her head slightly to twilightstar and nodded, "I hope i do grow, and thank you so much for sharing some prey with me! i enjoy talking to you a lot!" she purred, before standing up. "oh and if you get the chance can you put me on the next patrol? I haven't had much to do lately!" she sighed with a smile.

@Moonraven

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:15 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Thank you Lynxstep, They werent listening to me @Fawnhearted *Barley-kit said calming his tone*

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; June 22nd, 2020 at 12:15 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:16 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
@Moonraven

Deertalon padded into the camp with Flakekit by his side, looking around for Twilightstar.

"Are you looking for me?" Twilightstar asked, padding over to the warrior and the kit and took a seat in front of them. "Where've you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbound View Post
Sage nodded. "I'll work hard and defend the clan. And if Shadow clan idiots attack I'll fight them." She said mostly adding the last part for Rise who looked horrified by what Twilightstar said. "Windclan is my home now." Rise squeaked after what Sage said. @Moonraven
Twilightstar was a bit iffy, but the two seemed earnest and willing to work hard for this. That's all she asked for, that and honesty. They didn't seem to be hiding anything from her, though. "Alright, you'll be Risingkit." She told the little kitten, Rise sounded a little strange to her so changing it a little might work better. "You'll be Sagepaw." The leader kneads her tail over her back as she begins leading the way back to the camp.
@Nightbound - you can get the signed up now. +

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobiekatz View Post
(sorry for the late reply I'm very new so I hope this works :s also my replies might take awhile since I'm using a shared device and might get interrupted)

Firesong stumbled across the camp so exhausted that she could barely walk she had been hunting close to the outskirts when a dog chased after her and she had ran into the outskirts and got lost she had been wandering for a long time to get back @Moonraven
Another, the WindClan leader fur bristles just a little as she walks up to the cat that walked into the camp. She couldn't help but be on guard after the last ones that came in. As she moved closer, the face became familiar. "Firesong?" She relaxes as she recalls the molly. She's been gone for a little bit, seemed like she found her way home.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:18 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Cheetahkit padded out of the Nursery and towards the Elders Den to see if there was anyone to talk to.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:20 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Cheetahkit padded into the Elders Den.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Closed Thread