Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:56 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:43 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:40 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 07:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Swiftheart

There was a particularly large and heavily muscled she-cat that sat in the middle of the Thunderclan clearing, the air not exactly warm considering they were still in the midst of leafbare, but not particularly cold either, there was a brisk wind blowing but that was about the extent of it. And yet? Not even the wind seemed to effect her in the slightest, in fact, it appeared that she was completely ignoring it all together and was simply glaring around the clearing, the tip of her tail twitching this way and that but staying relatively close to her body, a measure to keep herself warm, even if it was a small gesture.
Her hindpaws were tucked beneath her and the majority of her frontpaws as well, though they still poked out from beneath her chest, her head slowly swiveling as she watched the cats of her clan, her yellow eyes wild, ready to turn angry at any given second, as soon as she was given a reason, and trust me, she would be looking for the smallest of reasons, she wanted to be angry. She loved it, anger was one of her favorite emotions, she felt like it made her fight harder, allowed her to fight longer and it was just an overall exhilarating that she wanted to feel 24/7 if she could. Thus why she always came off as aggressive and confrontational, it's not because she hated other cats, it's because she quite simply enjoyed being angry as much as she could.
Licking her lips a bit, the grey tabby heaved out a heavy breath and turned her head towards the sky, the bare branches of the trees stretching up to the blue blanket of atmosphere above, a single bluejay crying out as it bobbed on one of the branches before taking off out of site. Flicking her ears, Cormorantstone shook her head a bit and turned her attention back to the clearing, just waiting for some brave cat to approach her.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:25 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Cottonfrost headed out.

Exiting Unless Stopped
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Swiftheart

There was a particularly large and heavily muscled she-cat that sat in the middle of the Thunderclan clearing, the air not exactly warm considering they were still in the midst of leafbare, but not particularly cold either, there was a brisk wind blowing but that was about the extent of it. And yet? Not even the wind seemed to effect her in the slightest, in fact, it appeared that she was completely ignoring it all together and was simply glaring around the clearing, the tip of her tail twitching this way and that but staying relatively close to her body, a measure to keep herself warm, even if it was a small gesture.
Her hindpaws were tucked beneath her and the majority of her frontpaws as well, though they still poked out from beneath her chest, her head slowly swiveling as she watched the cats of her clan, her yellow eyes wild, ready to turn angry at any given second, as soon as she was given a reason, and trust me, she would be looking for the smallest of reasons, she wanted to be angry. She loved it, anger was one of her favorite emotions, she felt like it made her fight harder, allowed her to fight longer and it was just an overall exhilarating that she wanted to feel 24/7 if she could. Thus why she always came off as aggressive and confrontational, it's not because she hated other cats, it's because she quite simply enjoyed being angry as much as she could.
Licking her lips a bit, the grey tabby heaved out a heavy breath and turned her head towards the sky, the bare branches of the trees stretching up to the blue blanket of atmosphere above, a single bluejay crying out as it bobbed on one of the branches before taking off out of site. Flicking her ears, Cormorantstone shook her head a bit and turned her attention back to the clearing, just waiting for some brave cat to approach her.
Burning forest aproched the cat cautiously.
"What's wrong?" He asked concerned with the cats almost angrey look.he could tell expressions quiet easily.Frome the slightest flick of a tail.
Old January 14th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Aww that must've been awful! My sister LemonKit has white cough...is that bad?"
"No thats not as bad as greencough." she meowed.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Quietstream smiled "thank you very much." He took a bite and pushed it over to her.
@Nighty Boop
Old January 14th, 2017, 07:54 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Quietstream smiled "thank you very much." He took a bite and pushed it over to her.
Ravenstorm took it thankfully, taking a rather large bite in hopes of calming her rumbling stomach. "So Quietstream, what have you been up to lately?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 14th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Ravenstorm took it thankfully, taking a rather large bite in hopes of calming her rumbling stomach. "So Quietstream, what have you been up to lately?"
quietstream mewed "eh nothing really. I have really seen any of my friends recently. They have been ignoring me except for barkskip and you."
Old January 14th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

(Open RP)

Soulpaw walked out of the apprentices den and began to streatch his back legs. He sat down and licked his paw. He gently drew it over his ear with a purr. He looked around camp for some cat to come talk to him. He sighed and got up, making his way over to the fresh kill pile. He grabbed a mouse and walked over to the shadows. Gazeshadow walked out of the warriors den and grabbed a squirrel out of the pile. He made his way over to his half brother. "Do you ever miss your mother?' wondered Gazeshadow, as he sat next to him. Soulpaw looked up at him with a snort. "yeah I miss her, but she chose to stay in Shadowclan with my siblings." he snorted.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 14th, 2017, 10:00 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The golden tabby noticed the molly having troubles, he didn't blame her, she wasn't quite used to The smells yet, he couldn't imagine how trig their scent was, but he could guess it was like the fish sent that always burned in his nostrils whenever he was around a Riverclan cat. He observed the way the former loner acted, slightly bewildered by the fact that she greatly detested their scent, and wondering if they truely smelled that bad. He blinked, his dark blue hues flashed with worry, hoping it didn't overpower her, he wanted her to feel welcome, and nothing says stay away like some cats scent getting shoved up your nose, and he was pretty sure there was nothing he could do to help her. The gender laden tabby perked his ears in the direction of Apurva, making sure he heard her question clearly "Well, that helps us....um....how do I put this? Well, it keeps us organized, we know who is what rank, for instance, a kit, would have kit at the end of their name, while an apprentice, such as myself, would have paw, at the end of our names. Now as for Warriors, they get their names chosen by the leader, it usually ties back to somehow, if you have a short tail, your name could end with "tail" if you have long claws it could end with "claw" or "talon" if you're super fast it could end with "chaser" or "skip" or "step" and so on and so fourth." he explained, his ears swiveling as he listened to his clanmates chatter, their endless rambling, their rumors, their lies, their compliments, he made note of everything, as well as everyone, what they were saying, who they were talking to, making notes of who to trust, and who not to trust. His blue orbs were glazed over as his mind wandered elsewhere, storing every piece of knowledge, tucking it away, and keeping it locked up tight, ready to pull it out if needed. He turned his attention back to the mottled molly and smiled, tilting his head to the side "Do you have any other questions I could assist with, would you like me to explain the names again?" he asked, his brilliant smile dissapears he once he heard a warrior speak of the Dark Forest, ill words spilling out of his mouth as he spoke of Starclan as well, he made a mental note and looked at the former loner, his eyes narrowed, he leaned forward "I'd be careful around here, the darkness and the light are clashing once more, and I don't believe you want to be in the middle of it. Though, the light did win, there's still some angry cats strolling about. But thank fully an Apocalypse is on the way." he said softly, making sure she was the only one who heard his statement. He pulled back and began to smile once more, waiting for the mottled she cat to respond to his question.
Apurva thought for a long moment on what he'd said. Her fur was prickling with anticipation for two reasons, well, technically three. First and foremost was the journey to TwolegPlace she would be taking in secret with Maplefur, then her new name and mentor, and then speaking with Timberpaw, but for now, the multicolored calico was fairly content to be here, just talking with her new friend, Daypaw. “Oh, that's pretty cool. Maplefur explained it to me somewhat, and so did Timberpaw, but never as fully or in as much detail as you have. Thanks.” after that, the former loner wondered if she had any more questions, when he said something that seemed a little odd, as if perhaps he thought she didn't know how to fight, or at least, that's what it sounded like he said, and she cocked her head to one side curiously. “I know, but at least Ratnight is gone, eh? He was terrible.” Her voice had dropped down to a low whisper, as she was careful that only Daypaw could hear her. She was just so used to having to speak like that when talking of Ratnight or anything else along those lines, so she'd fallen into the habit of doing so. She shifted, lifting up one paw and drawing it over her ears carefully. She sort of wished she'd said nothing about it at all, but it was too late to take that back, so she shook off her unease over it, knowing there was no sense in simply wishing it, so she stopped. Memories of the battle that's given Maplefur a limp flashed in her mind. She knew taht she would never forget that horrible battle, but there was no sense hiding from what had happened! She'd helped, and taht was all that mattered. They'd one, and she'd finally decided that this was where she belonged. First she'd saved Lionpaw from the fire, then Maplefur during the battle, and she hoped to continue saving others for as long as there was breath in her body. She would serve ThunderClan. She knew that that was where her paw steps led her, and Apurva knew well enough to follow them, no matter where they took her.

She looked up, realizing that she had sort of zoned off and was staring into space, and sdhe flicked her ears, wrapping her teal very neatly over her paws and casting a quick glance around. The smells were still strong and slightly overwhelming, but they had become quite normal, and she knew that in time they would fade altogether due to familiarity. She refocused her bright green gaze on Daypaw. “I wonder who my mentor will be....” And how Blade will react to my joining of ThunderClan. The molly added silently, hoping that the large brown tabby with deep amber eyes wouldn't be angry with her. She knew that the menacing looking and large tabby was actually the opposite of how he appeared, and was a nervous, kind and clumsy cat who would never harm a fly, but still, she wondered.

Last edited by doghouse; January 14th, 2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:47 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Lichenkit glanced up at the older tom and shrugged. Maybe he was wanting to talk to her about fooling with one of the other kits. That'd be fun, right? Or maybe trying to get a warrior in trouble? She decided that those options were way too ambitious for Sparrowkit, though she didn't really know him all that well. As she padded toward her so-called friend, she paused, glaring at the fresh kill pile. Did he want to gloat about maybe poisoning the food? Nah, seeing as both she and he had to eat the stuff too. Though she pushed the thought to the side in hopes of revisiting the plot in the future. Maybe Sparrowkit would even help her with it.
As she padded up to the tom, she sat down like she saw some of the she-cats do in front of toms they liked. She knew she was a beautiful she-cat, so she better start her seductive ways now while there was time to learn, right? Might even be fun to try it on the other she-cats once she perfects it. "Can I help you?" She asked rather rashly. Dang, she messed it up already. No matter, since she wasn't actually trying to seduce anyone... Yet. She tilted her head, and waited to know what the tom had to say. Hopefully it would be something fun, seeing as the camp was so boring all the time.

Sparrowkit gave the she cat a curious look, his head cocked to the side in an almost innocent manner before he smiled. "Yes. Actually, you can. Ever since Ratnight died and Ashstar took over again, things around here have been boring- extremely boring. You have no idea how annoying it is hearing talk about StarClan all over the place again." Sparrowkit spoke quickly and quietly in his almost gentle purr, careful to make sure that no one else would be able to hear a word that he spoke. Other then Lichenkit, of course. "And unfortunately, I am too young and small to do anything about it- not anything big enough, anyway. What we need to do is find other kits- other kits that feel the same way as I- as we- do." Sparrowkit continued, still keeping his voice low. He gave Lichenkit a quick scan with his hues- certainly she was attractive. Although Sparrowkit had never been truly interested in an actual friendship with another cat, whatever...partnership he and Lichenkit had was the closest thing to friendship that he had ever imagined having.

The brown tom thought for a moment, wondering if there were some way to use Lichenkit's pretty appearance and sharp mind to turn some other cats to their side. Forget kits; if Sparrowkit could play his cards right, he could do whatever he wanted. "You are...familiar in the art of manipulation, I trust?" He asked, the smallest of smiles coming onto his maw. It was nearly invisible to the eye and it would certainly have been invisible to anyone else, but Sparrowkit assumed his young "partner" would be able to do it. She was definitely the one cat Sparrowkit hadn't thought would betray him, and if he could do this right...she would be second in command of his little Clan within a Clan.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread