Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:23 PM
[Atari] strawberries and...
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:23 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 09:15 PM
[tc finder] friend group :D
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 09:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2020, 11:49 AM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Ha , You think i'm crazy but of course I wont smell like wind-clan I had to go into the foxes den to get him and If im not from this clan how do I Know its name , and cougar-kits name huh ..Plus Barely-kits? @Moonraven

Last edited by Astraea; June 21st, 2020 at 11:49 AM.
Old June 21st, 2020, 11:50 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

How do you know me? *He'd was getting anger,in greif*

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old June 21st, 2020, 11:52 AM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Are you dumb ? I left last night cause I heard a loud bang and you wouldnt know me cause your new here you idiot ~The kit screamed that nobody knew that she was indeed from wind-clan~ I know you because I'M FROM WIND-CLAN ~The kit screamed ~ @Moonraven , @Cougar

Last edited by Astraea; June 21st, 2020 at 11:53 AM.
Old June 21st, 2020, 11:57 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Lies, I have a photographic memory and I dont remember you.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old June 21st, 2020, 12:12 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Halfface blinked as she heard hissing and saw a cat towering over her... and a kit with unsheathed claws. Wait where am i what happened she thinks to herself. Oh wait the den,the dead,kit,some sort of clan she rememered. Wow the kit wasn't kidding this place was...amazing.She quickly got up. "Sorry for entering erm..this camp? But I found this kit in a fox den and the other came to me saying she was from Windclan, I wished to see this "camp" where cats work together and don't try to kill each other for scraps, I apolagize for entering without permission but i did not now what else to do!," whew that was a lot to says I hope she believes me and doesn't claw my face off..that would be bad. What if she doesn't believe me!"And forgive me if I didn't want this kits body to become fox food!" the words slipped out before she could stop them. Oh no... actually no its true! Halfface thinks to herself tensing incase they have to fight. @Moonraven @Cougar @~Fox~

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; June 21st, 2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old June 21st, 2020, 12:37 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

While kind of searching for her apprentice, Twilightstar looked over the tunnel, if she brushed against the side of the wall she could feel and hear the dirt as it crumbled around her, but the walls seemed pretty stable. It would need to be dug a little big though, most of the toms in her clan were larger than her. It was big enough that she could turn around without getting stuck, which was nice. She was still in the midst of analyzing the tunnel and was only half concerned, maybe a fourth, about her apprentice being rabbit food.
She stiffed and straightened up when she hears that uneven sound of paws coming her way. There had been noises further up ahead, but Twilightstar had ignored them since she was feeding her brain information. She wasn't expected the smaller cat to come colliding into her like that.
"Ow!" a dry exclamation was made after she made out Parasite's form in the darkness. She glanced behind him as he told his story about the rabbit.... she didn't see anything.
"You are in big trouble, mister." She growled as she stepped over the apprentice and turned, nudging his haunches none too gently towards the way she just came. "Move it, I'll yell at you after we get out of here. Hurry up, Mushy is waiting for us."
@Arie @Beau

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 21st, 2020, 12:40 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Okay, this was giving her head a migraine. Twilightstar did not want to deal with screaming kits.
"Barleykit, go back to the nursery." She sighed, she'd need to get rid of the body and maybe kill the insane kit. The little thing had to have some sort of identity crisis or brain disease for her to be yowling and screeching like this. Twilightstar wasn't the greatest with names and faces, but she did a pretty decide job of recalling who was in her clan and who was not. These two cats were not in her clan.
As the older cat finally gets up and starts talking, she at least apologizes for intruding. Twilightstar kept her claws out but does relax her hackles.
"This kit isn't a part of my clan and will be sleeping in a pool of her own blood very soon if she doesn't shut up." She hissed the indirect threat out. The kit was delusional and may need to be put down, insanity needed to be extinguished before it spread like a disease with no cure.
"You don't just enter someone's home without permission for any reason, outsider. You wait until invited, you certainly don't sleep here either, it's incredibly rude and disrespectful. She didn't trust either of them, but the older molly seemed to a little saner.
"For bringing his body back, I'll let you leave, alive." A false cheerier tone came from her muzzle as she took a threatening step forward.
@Wolfgirl8 @Cougar @~Fox~

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 21st, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old June 21st, 2020, 12:45 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Fawnkit cautiously padded around the clearing looking for Coyotesnarl. He eventually spotted him and fluffed up excitedly before approaching them. “Uhm, Coyotesnarl could I ask you a question?”, he asked shyly, awaiting for the Medicine cats reply.

@wren (please reply soon!)
Old June 21st, 2020, 12:51 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

"S..sorry I didn't know sleeping in camp was disrespectful I didn't mean to fall asleep but..i did," Halfface says mind racing.No no no I can't go back to being alone with no one. I can't believe how much I needed other cats. What do I do what do I do. I mean the way they work together not having to fear about being killed or captured every second. I'd heard of groups of cats and always admired the said respect they have for each other. "But wait I have one question...can I join this clan..I..I can't live alone anymore and I like how you seem to work together!" Halfface tries to keep the despiration out of her voice. Please say yes,please say yes,please say yes!
(Please do let her stay?I heard rogues had to be approved in rp to join windclan is this okay?Sorry if this stuff is wrong its my first time joining as an outsider.) @Moonraven @~Fox~ @Cougar

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; June 21st, 2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old June 21st, 2020, 01:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Why was this apprentice trying to correct her speech? Deadpool didn't get it. No one else had a problem with the way she talked... or so she didn't think.
"Talk fine, do me." Her ears flattened against her head wondered if she could avoid Gullpaw. She made her rather nervous and very uncomfortable, like whatever she was saying was bad.
"No change. Different no bad. Talk like everyone no me not." There was nothing wrong with the way she talked!
@Zesty Mango
Gullpaw gave a small nod,” Don’t you get bullied for it?” she asked. She didn’t understand why he didn’t want to learn how to talk normally. No she-cat would ever want to be his mate—or tom, it was okay he liked toms.she thought.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread