Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lavender's home (by...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:08 PM
Duskleaf love finder?
Last post by Concorde
Today 01:06 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by taillow
Today 12:59 PM
The rivers will bring us...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:50 PM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:46 PM

Old February 18th, 2024, 11:29 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Mushroompaw(50/100)

Mushroompaw snapped his head over to Wolfpaw, his fur bristling. 'I saw....Her dead body against a tree...I just wanted to practice hunting- Oh Starclan why! The young tom had tears pouring down his face, dripping onto the ground below. Oh, why? Why did it have to be him that found the body? Mushroompaw heard Redhawk tell Silverpaw something before he started to lose his vision. Nightgaze was screaming about Fawnpaw, oh gosh. 'Oh Starclan- was all he signed before passing out onto the ground, still trembling.

@tallulah @BEAR. @Desert Rain Frog @The Doctor

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; February 18th, 2024 at 11:31 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

.. Well, that was useful. "A tree" with no location details. Wolfpaw sighed as Mushroompaw fainted. "Might as well bring one of them out to treat him." He didn't think moving Mushroompaw was the best idea, but what did he know. Wolfpaw flickered his gaze to Silverpaw before resting it on Redhawk and Nightgaze. "We can try tracking his scent through the territory, see if it brings us to Fawnpaw?"

[ @tallulah @The Doctor @Desert Rain Frog ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:46 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Okay well Mushroompaw was down. "On ss-second thought, Silverpaw, go get the medicine cats." She didn't want to try moving the apprentice and they needed to go scout the territory for Fawnpaw. She gave a nod to Wolfpaw, then looked at Nightgaze. "I understand you're g-grieving, Nightgaze. But I need you t-to pull yourself together. We have t-to find her." Red was surprised by the sturdy way her words came out.

"Good idea. Let's go now, I don't want t-to risk predator's finding her body. If we g-get there and it's t-trouble, we will retreat," a glance at Nightgaze to make sure she understood, "and get back up to d-deal with it." With that she gave a last look at the apprentice before turning and bounding out towards the territory, jaws parted to draw in the scent of Mushroompaw's trail.

[ @BEAR. @The Doctor @Desert Rain Frog ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old February 18th, 2024, 11:47 AM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

The pastel calico hadn’t been far from the medicine den when she keenly spotted Mushroompaw bursting in without warning, his signs quick and abrupt as confusion dawned at the medicine cat apprentice. She didn’t know much about how signing worked, so overhearing warriors suddenly flooding the troubled apprentice made her fuel into action as her hackles raised on end. Fawnpaw was apparently dead, from what she overheard from the crowd itself. Her heart sank tremendously at the sudden news, but brief suspicion was quelling into her mind as the calico listened entirely for what may have been the initial cause of death towards this particular incident. Apparently her body was found by a tree? Not enough information to warrant what may have happened, but it would help them figure out what could’ve caused Fawnpaw to go into this very fate in the first place. Nightgaze’s outburst wasn’t doing anything but further worsening the grueling situation, but she couldn’t take her own word into it. Fawnpaw was her apprentice, and she needed time to quell her grief before she could do anything else to help the situation.

Before even thinking about exiting the sharp-smelling den, the calico made sure to grab a couple pieces of chamomile within the storage before strutting out into the crowded clearing, heading towards the still form of Mushroompaw first to give him the herb. Her brows creased as she noted his fallen state, kneading down towards him to carefully examine his state. She knew that all too well. There wouldn’t be much for her to do other than hope for him to eventually wake up and take the herb that she was hoping to give to him. Placing the white flower down right beside herself, she carefully began to use her body weight to try to lift the tom-cat up so she could carry him into the warmer crevices of the medicine den. Being out her in the cold was just going to worsen the situation. Quietly, she eyed her other clan-mates that were going to try to solve this gruesome mystery once and for all. Hopefully Fawnpaw’s death wasn’t anything far too treacherous. They needed to forge as much strength as they could without risking anything horrible happening. “I’m… going to… bring him… to the… medicine den… please… try to… figure out… what happened… as soon… as possible… we don’t… want to… risk the… same thing… happening… again. “ Her words were brief, but she didn’t want to waste time, only carefully taking the unconscious feline to the medicine den so that he can wake up and further answer any questions from there.

@ChaosBringer. @tallulah @The Doctor @Desert Rain Frog @BEAR. [hope this was alright hehe]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; February 18th, 2024 at 12:07 PM. Reason: rushed… very rushed
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Oh great! It seemed like all her screaming was futile. Mushroompaw's fainting hadn't done any good; now all they had to go on was Fawnpaw's body against a tree. Goddammit, how did all this happen?! Giving a miniscule flick of her ear as Wolfpaw started talking, she gave a small, sombre nod. Tracking was an idea, though it would certainly be hard and probably fruitless, seeing that Thunderclan territory was gigantic, but it was worth a shot.

Watery eyes turned to Redhawk as she spoke. She found no comfort in her words, but she did accept that she did have to regain control if she was to find her apprentice. "O-ok.." She croaked, her voice hollow, contrary to Redhawk's strong words. Giving another glum nod at the hornet's instructions, she certainly felt that the other she-cat didn't trust her with following orders, and right she was; she'd get Fawnpaw's body no matter what; they could retreat, but she wouldn't.

Sniffling ever so slightly, she unsteadily sprinted after Redhawk, determined to keep up despite her unstable condition, but most of all, she was determined to find Fawn. She had to. Mabye, there was still the slimest chance she was alive, and she'd do her best to save her. She promised. 'I'm coming, Fawnpaw...'

@BEAR. @tallulah @Desert Rain Frog

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; February 18th, 2024 at 12:13 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:21 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit had been grooming herself in the clearing, as it was slightly warmer than it usually was nowdays in an attempt to get her fur, which most cats would consider was more than good enough perfect, as only a few strands were sticking out, but she was a perfectionist so even one strand was too much to her, meaning that she could seem vain if you didn't know her very well, and most of her clanmates didn't know her very well. Then she saw Mushroompaw suddenly burst into camp. Mismatched eyes wide open in suprise, the five moon old kit watched as the apprentice signed that Fawnpaw, who she remembered was one of the other apprentices had fainted. If she remembered correctly and even Mantiskit had to admit that it would be very unlikely for her not to remember correctly Mushroompaw was mute. She understood and could use sign language because she had wanted to learn it in order to more easily communicate with mute or deaf cats so she had learned it as sign language wasn't against the rules nor dangerous. In fact it was very useful and she enjoyed knowing anything that was useful because the more useful things you knew the better. Hint useful. Sometimes knowing something that most cats didn't know could be utterly miserable if it wasn't useful at all and Mantiskit couldn't be more aware of that terrible but most certainly true fact. Mushroompaw then passed out, probably by supruse. Mantiskit wasn't sure what she should do. The adults had this handled and she doubted that they would want a mere kit trying to help. After all she was only five moons old. Just a infant. And she knew it. @ChaosBringer. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 18th, 2024 at 12:23 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:23 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Springpaw collected the fallen apprentice, and they were off. Wolfpaw's only response to Redhawk was a brief nod, before he followed the duo out of camp.

Mushroompaw's trail, fortunately, was still decently fresh. Following it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

[ @tallulah, @The Doctor ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:57 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Alpinekit heard of Fawnpaw a few times. She was found outside the Clan camp at two weeks old.

She mewed out of confusion, padding off to the big rock. Alpinekit climbed onto the rock but, she lost her footing and fell onto the hard ground. Thump!

@Katiethewolfchild, @TheRadioDemon
Old February 18th, 2024, 01:00 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
Alpinekit heard of Fawnpaw a few times. She was found outside the Clan camp at two weeks old.

She mewed out of confusion, padding off to the big rock. Alpinekit climbed onto the rock but, she lost her footing and fell onto the hard ground. Thump!

@Katiethewolfchild, @TheRadioDemon
Mousepaw had grabbed the kit by the scruff and carried her to more even ground are you ok there little one? Mousepaw asked.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 18th, 2024, 01:05 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Seeing the other kit fall Mantiskit was about to check if Alpinekit was okay when she saw Mousepaw grab Alpinekit by the scruff. Following Mousepaw, when she put the other kit down on ground that was smoother and more even Mantiskit meowed Awphinekit awe you awwight? She winced at the sound of her voice but making sure that Alpinekit was alright was more important than everything being perfect at the moment. @TheRadioDemon @Highsnow of Matterhorn
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 18th, 2024 at 01:06 PM.