RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:31 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by squidz
Today 11:29 AM

Old June 18th, 2024, 08:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

It was a bit harder for Mudhound to walk then normal in the wake of the battle.

Well it was always hard for them to walk missing a whole back leg, they had to kinda hop a lot and while they'd learned how to keep pace with the cats where werent a tripod it was always kinda awkward and bouncy. Now though? Now it was downright staggered. Drizzlecloud had removed the thorns in their front paws from destroying riverclans warrior den but even beyond that Mudhound single back leg had been injured in the fight and was weak. So they were kinda even worse then limping right now as they gathered for the meeting.

At least they healed fast and would be free in a couple of days, if they had to spend a week off their paws in camp healing at a normal rate the hornet would go INSANE.

The maine coon plopped down next to Raggedear (not a clanmate they'd talked to much but one Wolfhive approved of so good in their books) and sighed deep, groaning theatrically.

"We dont even get a sleep before a meeting after that, Bumble-sis is trying to finish the stinky fishes job for them! I hope the kits who are being woken have a tantrum, it'd serve her right...."
The whining was mainly baseless complaints for the sake of them given how they were, of course, here anyways and werent suffering too bad for it, but it was satisfying nonetheless.

"Speaking of the stinky fishes I really hope this is the end of THAT and we can do fun stuff now instead of being all angry all the time... Ooooh maybe a fieldtrip on their territory while theyre gone? What do you think Raggedear Im not fond of the wet but it'd be cool to see how another clan lives right?"
The tom might be a bit confused at Mudhound just sitting down and chatting like the two had been friends for ages buuuuuut if he knew anything about the over friendly hornet this was pretty in character. As long as Redhawk wasnt there to distract, Mudhound was nattering and annoying literally anyone regardless of personal relationship or not. There was no escape.

@leopardheart00
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:10 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Weepingwillow watched

Oatpaw blinked

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:14 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fallingpaw arrived

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:19 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear gave a friendly nod to Mudhound as they plopped down beside him. He didn’t know much about this warrior, other than that he was pretty sure they were also a Hornet like Wolfhive. His ears perked as they began rattling off about “stinky fishes”, pleasant surprise sparking in his gaze as they rambled on about grumpy kits. The tom let out a rumbling purr of amusement, feeling a bit refreshed at Mudhound’s energy, even after the battle. The warrior’s wounds still stung a bit, and he would swear to anyone that would listen that he’ll never get the taste of fish out of his mouth cleaning them.

”I agree, just ’stinky’ might be too generous. They might even consider that a compliment over there.” He joked, eyes glittering playfully. Wrapping his tail nearly around his paws, he tilted his head as his expression changed to thoughtful. ”I think a field trip there would be a great idea! I’d say a nice reward for all our hard work. Besides, those stinky fishes aren’t going to need it any time soon, so we may as well make use of it.” He agreed, nodding slowly. The maine coon leaned close to Mudhound’s ear, bringing a paw up to his mouth as he spoke quietly. ”But if we stay too long, we might get webbed feet!” He gave a fake shudder, eyes twinkling with mischief. Shortly after, the nickname clicked.

”’Bumble-sis? Is Bumblestar your sibling?” He questioned with a curious tilt of his head. With a slight flash of guilt, he felt like he should certainly know his Clanmates better, especially those who ranked above him. However, he dismissed the guilt with a swish of his plumy tail.

[ @Rani - Mud’s personality is so fun I luv them ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:23 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 34 moons
Once the battle patrol had left, the hornet had really tried to sleep. But tossing and turning in their nest without Muddy to fall into left her wide awake until eventually she had dragged herself outside to sit and stare up at the stars she could see from camp. Her heart felt... heavy in a sense. Fear over the battle, worry that her Clanmates would be hurt. Concern that Mudhound would be... it wasn't even a thought she could entertain. There was more than just that though. Memories of blood and yowling and claws gleaming underneath moonlight jolted her a but and she shook them from her head.

She was safe. There was no one coming to raid their camp (hopefully). It was difficult to shake the first memories she had as a kit though, and not for the first time her heart ached for the kits who would grow up with similar starts...

Sitting outside the warriors den, Red eventually glanced over at the medicine den. Maybe she would go see if Elkpaw was awake. Before she could make a move towards it though, there was noise at the camp entrance had Redhawk turned her head as she got to her paws (having gotten better at hopping around on her injured paw). Bumblestar was at the head, looking a bit worn down but not all that bad. The rest of her Clanmates filed in and -

"Mudhound!" Hobbling over as fast as she could the reddish-brown she-cat couldn't stop the grin that spread across her face as she arrived at the hornet's other side, sitting down and sinking into their side. They didn't look super hurt, and they were alive, but she could smell the blood and the fish scent all over them. Looking across the way to Raggedear the hornet offered a wave of their tail before looking back and examining her lover friend.

A field-trip on their territory? So.... they really had driven them out of the forest? As much as she wanted to join Mudhound and Raggedear in the glee that was found in this, something about that made Redhawk's heart drop to her paws - though it immediately made her feel guilty. RiverClan had done so much to harm them, so why did the thought of them being driven from their home make her feel... sad? Why did she have empathy for cats who had caused her home so much pain?

"I'm glad you're alright.. Mostly," Redhawk breathed, deciding to forgo the tumultuous thoughts in her head in favor of leaning gently against the larger cat. "We didn't lose anyone, did we?"

[ Mudhound - @Rani ] [ Raggedear - @leopardheart00 ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:27 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Hollowkit
~<>~
2 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Bumblestar calls for a meeting and Hollowkit, curious to hear what's being said, wanders his way out of the nursery with his mother and sister to find out what's gonna be said. Little legs carry the brown tabby to a spot of the crowd that's somewhere in the middle, and Hollowkit makes himself comfortable, stretching up a little so he can better see his leader on the Stormcrest. Curse being small! He's important, damn it! He deserves to see too!!

Hounddash
~<>~
48 moons || she/her || ThunderClan queen
black and white molly; yellow eyes

As her son streaks out of the nursery at the call for a meeting, Hounddash can't help but sigh in exasperation. A little bit of a loose canon, that one. Not in the same way his sister was, of course, but they'd already started proving themselves to be quite a bit of trouble. Hollowkit in that he often bit off more than he could chew, or picked a fight with the wrong cat only to come running back to Hounddash with angry tears in his titanite eyes and a declaration of the great injustices done to him, and Bravekit in just how... reckless she often behaved. Truly, the queen's daughter was living up to her name (part of Hounddash wonders if maybe she manifested the rambunctious personality of her daughter, or if StarClan thought it would be funny to give her the idea to name her daughter 'Brave' given her personality).

"I'm going to go keep an eye on your brother," she says to Bravekit, leaning down to attempt to lick between the kit's ears, "I won't be far, you can join if you wish to," she says with a smile, standing up and exiting the nursery.

It takes her a moment to find her son, but when she does, she immediately grabs him by his scruff and brings him closer to the nursery's entrance, ignoring his protests.

"You can see and hear just fine from right here," she tells him firmly, decidedly ignoring the way he pouts.

[ @Eden - for brave OwO ]
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Mumblekit moved out of the nursery to listen in on the clan meeting. Her whiskers twitched with nervousness. Did everyone come back alright? She hoped so.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 18th, 2024, 08:55 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Owlheart walked over to the crowed
Old June 18th, 2024, 09:03 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw was sitting there watching Stormpaw to be excited she had not had battle training before then so she would have gone in blind not knowing what to do. She smiled hoping he would get promoted

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 18th, 2024, 09:05 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Oh Raggedear was turning out fun so far! Sometimes cats wanted to be all serious and sure there was a time and place for it but doing so could also be a downer. After that battle Mudhound wanted to be happy and hopeful and not dwell because otherwise the amount of riverclan bodies that'd be left in the wake of the battle would haunt them.

So the thought was pushed out of mind as the giant cat giggled like an apprentice, internally wondering if Riverclan did find fishy smells a compliment while the rest of the clans gagged before whispering back.
"Starclan forbid! I mean Violetfreckle is great and she swims but I'd rather fight a skunk then become a fish cat! Nope Im gonna get some fat riverclan prey and some cool gifts for my friends and getting back to the forest where cats belong!"

Snickering at the thought the topic shifted a bit and Mudhound didnt seem surprised that Raggedear didnt know they were related to the leader. Bumblestar was smaller then the average cat, the runt of the family, and Mudhound was a giant honking maine coon with their mothers coloring that Bumblestar hadnt inherited. Not that Bumblestars size meant she couldnt thrash Mudhound at will but they didnt look similar so the tripod explained.
"Yeah she's my sister! After out Mom died our Grandma took me and some of our siblings from thunderclan because she was scared of the war with riverclan but I came back a year or so (maybe more by now) ago. Its just us though, well I guess Woofie and Vivivi are part of the family now so maybe not just us!"

Speaking of additions to the family Redhawk had emerged from the medicine cats den and spotting them a little knot of tension the tripod didnt know they had eased, purring thunderously as they snuggled into the molly grooming over her face. The weird fluttery feeling was back though, and Mudhound still didnt get that or why they were so unreasonably pleased she was here because it was beyond the normal 'I saw a friend!' happy. Or why the horrors of the raid now seemed like a distant memory despite how the hornet was just struggling to not think on it.

"Sunset-bird! Im really glad to see you that battle was a lot..... We didnt loose anyone but riverclan got hit hard, the leader really shouldve called a retreat from the beginning seeing all three clans. I just hope this is the end Im so tired of it."

They could talk later though, for now the tripod shuffled so Redhawk could rest her chin on their back and see Raggedear and tried to think happy thoughts, roping him into the conversation. "Me and Raggedear here were talking about sniffing around while they were gone, not like destroying things but maybe like playing in their beaches or something. Do you think they have like cool shells? We only get shells in the cove and its not common but I think it was cool if we could find some cool shells for the kittens to play with."

@leopardheart00 @taillow