Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:13 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:48 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 08:30 AM
Caught in The Act [P]
Last post by Blazimations
Today 08:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2022, 05:43 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
He paused and saw Hazelpaw walk away. Than he looked at Sharppaw and said."Do you want a few tips lad?" He said with his signature Irish accent.
Sharppaw stood up and shrugged. "Sure," he said.

[ shadowkit ]

[ shadowkit needs art ]

◺--------------◿
Old November 14th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie Horror View Post

Sharppaw stood up and shrugged. "Sure," he said.

"You see how I got unbalanced? Try going for the legs, and try and get me to focus on something else. Also a fighting stance could do ya good laddie." He said in a collective voice, trying to make sure what he just said made sense, he look a fighting stance and showed Sharppaw how to do it.
Old November 14th, 2022, 06:16 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

『★』 BUTTERFLYBLAZE『★』
He/Him - Orange mackerel tabby with greenish blue eyes

Butterflyblaze walked out into the clearing with a long sigh and then settled down on top of a gray rock

{ OPEN }
Old November 14th, 2022, 06:18 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Oceanflower sat down, and looked around, she watched as Beastwatcher showed Sharppaw a fighting stance. She smiled, remembering how fun it was too be an apprentice. Oceanflower wanted to go say hello, but she barley knew any of the cats in her clan. Even though she's been in this clan since birth, she's not really the talkative type.

She sighed, "Might as well grab a shrew."

Oceanflower trots towards the fresh-kill pile and grabs a decent sized shrew. She heads over to an empty spot near the apprentices den and starts eating. It's not long before she finishes it. She's still hungry, but doesn't feel like eating. Oceanflower stays there, spreading her legs out with a yawn. The sun shines on her silver pelt.

"The sun feels pretty good" she meows. She lays her head down on the ground and starts to rest.
Old November 14th, 2022, 06:28 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
Lightningpaw hummed thoughtfully at Frostfur's comment. "Everyone wants what they can't have," She said. Was it really that boring? Everything in the nursery had seemed interesting when she had been in there, but maybe it was a lot different for queens. "But you're still young. And you're a warrior now, too. Apprentices are locked to camp, you aren't!"
Frostfur sighed. "Aren't I? I am bound to this camp every bit as much as you are. At least you have your training. I have nothing. I am in a constant state of boredom."

Frostfur was silent for a moment, before continuing, "Being an apprentice wasn't all good, no, not when I really think about it. But it's funny, I don't really remember the bad parts so much as I remember the good parts. Maybe once my soon-to-be kits become apprentices, I shall only remember the good parts about being a queen.Do you think you'll ever be a queen, Lightningpaw?" Frostfur asked, not realizing that the question was in bad taste. After all, Lightningpaw was still an apprentice. They were too young to be thinking about such things.

Realizing her mistake, Frostfur quickly changed the subject, "You know, Lightningpaw, I still haven't thought of names for any of my future kits. Do you have any ideas? I'm rather stunted, I must admit."

In truth, Frostfur had a mental list of potential prefixes for her unborn kits. Still, she was anxious about her earlier lack of propriety and eager to change the subject. She hoped she hadn't made Lightningpaw uncomfortable.

Last edited by DustyRose; November 14th, 2022 at 07:45 PM.
Old November 14th, 2022, 06:29 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

[Oceanflower- She/Her: Silver tabby with hazel eyes and three white paws]

Oceanflower was watching Beastwatcher show Sharppaw a fighting stance, when she saw Butterflyblaze walk into the clearing. This was her chance to finally talk to someone - or at least get to know them. Even though Oceanflower has been in Thunderclan since birth, she hasn't talked to anyone. She takes a deep breath and heads over. hopefully he won't be bothered she thinks as she approach's him.
"H-hello" she stutters, looking at the floor as she slides one of her paws on the ground.
Old November 14th, 2022, 06:31 PM
error in the code

Quote:
"You see how I got unbalanced? Try going for the legs, and try and get me to focus on something else. Also a fighting stance could do ya good laddie." He said in a collective voice, trying to make sure what he just said made sense, he look a fighting stance and showed Sharppaw how to do it.
Sharppaw took a deep breath and tried to copy what Beastgrowl showed him on the warrior.

[ shadowkit ]

[ shadowkit needs art ]

◺--------------◿
Old November 14th, 2022, 06:39 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:

Sharppaw took a deep breath and tried to copy what Beastgrowl showed him on the warrior.
(( It's Beastwatcher )) Beastwatcher dodged his attacks though, he knew it was coming.But then Beastwatcher got off balance, but got back up quickly so Sharppaw didn't get a chance to get him, he bolted at Sharppaw and charged at him, but something unexpected happened to him.....
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:01 PM
error in the code

Quote:
(( It's Beastwatcher )) Beastwatcher dodged his attacks though, he knew it was coming.But then Beastwatcher got off balance, but got back up quickly so Sharppaw didn't get a chance to get him, he bolted at Sharppaw and charged at him, but something unexpected happened to him.....
++ Sharppaw = He/His/Him = ThunderClan Apprentice ++

[ sorry ]

Sharppaw hissed when Beastwatcher dodged the attacks, as he had thought he would, and the black tom was not ready when the warrior fell down, got up, and charged at him. Sharppaw opened his mouth to gasp, his paws went out in front of him to catch the warrior, but his claws were out, and Sharppaw realized that too little, too late. His paws slammed into Beastwatcher's chest, digging into his flesh, but both of the black tom's forelegs snapped inward at the speed Beastgrowl was going. Sharppaw yowled in pain, his mouth getting caught in Beastwatcher's neck but didn't bite down, only ripping some fur off. The two cats collied and rolled into a ball for a few tail-lengths before Sharppaw was able to throw himself off the warrior and skid to a stop. He fell down, his forearms in so much pain. Both were snapped upward in an unnatural way. "Ow... ow ow ow..." Sharppaw groaned, tears in his eyes.

[ shadowkit ]

[ shadowkit needs art ]

◺--------------◿
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:07 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:

++ Sharppaw = He/His/Him = ThunderClan Apprentice ++

[ sorry ]

Sharppaw hissed when Beastwatcher dodged the attacks, as he had thought he would, and the black tom was not ready when the warrior fell down, got up, and charged at him. Sharppaw opened his mouth to gasp, his paws went out in front of him to catch the warrior, but his claws were out, and Sharppaw realized that too little, too late. His paws slammed into Beastwatcher's chest, digging into his flesh, but both of the black tom's forelegs snapped inward at the speed Beastgrowl was going. Sharppaw yowled in pain, his mouth getting caught in Beastwatcher's neck but didn't bite down, only ripping some fur off. The two cats collied and rolled into a ball for a few tail-lengths before Sharppaw was able to throw himself off the warrior and skid to a stop. He fell down, his forearms in so much pain. Both were snapped upward in an unnatural way. "Ow... ow ow ow..." Sharppaw groaned, tears in his eyes.

"AHHH" He screamed in pain as Sharppaw's claws went into each his chest. After the black Tom let go of him he curled up into a ball for awhile, then he heard Sharppaw say ow.. "Y-you need to g-go to the medicine cat laddie? " He asked that prentice in a concerned Irish voice...