Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Blaaze
Today 09:05 AM
offering art 4 Toyhouse...
Last post by Rxcket_p
Today 08:58 AM
The Webbing filled with...
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 08:56 AM
Slypaw Finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 08:50 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 08:14 AM

Old April 25th, 2023, 01:39 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

KESTRELPAW

What was the appropriate reaction to hearing soft footfall against grass? Probably to ignore it; cats walking around camp was common enough. Especially, when the cat walking in question had a Riverclanner's scent. But of course, curiosity only served as a death to cat's since Kestrelpaw couldn't help but look up tiredly. Where patrols back already? Maybe they had word of...

Bird..paw?

Blue eyes widened, disbelief stabbing at her brain. Birdpaw. That was Birdpaw. She rubbed her eyes, then stared again. Nope, not an illusion.

Slowly, she walked toward the older apprentice, eyes wide. She opened her mouth, astonished. She couldn't make a noise. She closed her mouth, and opened it again.

"Bird...paw?" She asked, as if in confirmation. She looked over the older apprentice for a few seconds, before her body moved on its own. She grappled the older apprentice into a hug, stabbing aches pressing their jagged edges into her chest. "Bird... Birdpaw," she sniffed, tears kissing the edge of her eyes, threatening to spill. She brought herself back to reality and (very reluctantly), stepped away for a moment. "You're- You're real. You're okay." She didn't say anymore, for fear of leaking her heart out to the older apprentice, but merely hugged her again. "You're here. You're okay."

"I missed you a lot, you know? I- you- you made me so... worried..."

[ @jupiter ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old April 25th, 2023, 04:55 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun´Spots View Post
Honeykit wagged her tail sulkily. "I'm not going hunting, because the warrior code doesn't allow kits to leave the camp, you should know that by now" she snorted. Then she moved her ears "well, I guess I can't expect much from you."
"Playing clan is easy," Cloudkit interrupted her, trying to change the subject. "We just pretend we're adult clan cats, and do the usual chores. I'd like to be a warrior."
Oleander bit back the urge to spit an insult at Honeykit. Then Cloudkit explained how to play clan. "Oh," She meowed, "I guess I'll be a warrior then."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 25th, 2023, 07:24 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you see me on
My Mood: Chatty

{<DuckKit>}
-she wondered what every other cat was doing,and when her mom was going to come back,she sighed,and let out a soft mew before rolling on her back-
(open)
Old April 25th, 2023, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Oleander bit back the urge to spit an insult at Honeykit. Then Cloudkit explained how to play clan. "Oh," She meowed, "I guess I'll be a warrior then."
Cloudkit opened his mouth to reply, but Honeykit stepped forward "no, you should be a loner, anyway, you already have experience, don't you?" she mewed defiantly.
"stop it, Honeykit" Cloudkit bristled "she's not doing anything wrong."
Honeykit glared at her brother, furious, but did not answer.

characters:

Honeykit(Female) Cloudkit(Male) and Sunkit(coming soon) Firekit(coming soon) and Rosekit(coming soon),
click https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php=1408560#post1408560 to see their biographies before interacting with them, I update them weekly.
Old April 25th, 2023, 08:25 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week / 3 days (time-sensitive)
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafKit/Tail View Post
{<DuckKit>}
-she wondered what every other cat was doing,and when her mom was going to come back,she sighed,and let out a soft mew before rolling on her back-
(open)
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Firelight*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

Firelight liked talking to kits. Their minds, untainted from the formulaic pieces of knowledge of the world, had creativity like no other, and that could be either enlightening or hilarious; the things that their minds could or could not wrap around were very curious. So, of course, the natural thing to do was to talk to this alone kit she saw laying nearby. “What’s up?”
Old April 25th, 2023, 08:31 PM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

-Casper'Paw lay quietly, in the clearing, his jaws opened into a yawn, he stretched before curling back up into a tight ball, the sun shone down on his white pelt-

Last edited by `-hollow-`; April 26th, 2023 at 05:50 PM.
Old April 25th, 2023, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you see me on
My Mood: Chatty

{<DuckKit>}
"Hi! I'm just waiting for my mom to come back,but I might have to wait till tomorrow,or the day after,or the day after that,she only says "Hi" once in a while" -she used her paws when talking,then started playing with her tail-

Last edited by {Zaria.Zarian}; April 25th, 2023 at 09:50 PM.
Old April 25th, 2023, 10:01 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

The small ragdoll wasn't prepared for the rush of lightheadedness that hit her as she stared aat a familiar gray tabby across the clearing. The gray tabby who was as beautiful and radiant, and slightly older, as ever. Birdy stared at her dear friend, chest fluttering as her body threatened to explode with relief. She stayed still as the cat walked forward, slowly, slowly. Her every fiber screamed at her to fling herself at the cat and never let go, but she was frozen. Waiting for the lovely apprentice in front of her to move first.

Shakily, she nodded to confirm that it was her, as the cat stuttered out her name. Then, the relief was briefly blanketed by shock as the other apprentice moved to hug her, and Birdpaw folded into the other molly's hug, holding on tight to her friend. "Oh, Kes. Kes I missed you." She choked out, closing her eyes and pressing her chin lightly to rest on Kestrelpaw's shoulder, her own shoulders shaking as she tried not to collapse into sobs. "I-I'm okay. Are you okay?" She opened her teary blues again as Kestrelpaw stepped back, and analyzed her friend's face. The face that had peculiarly been dancing in the back of her mind for the weeks she had been gone.

The molly wrapped her paws around Kes in another hug the moment she moved to embrace again, and then the skinny molly let out a soft, relieved whimper. You missed me? Y-you didn't forget me? But she didn't want to ask that question. Even if the answer was clear, she was still scared of the slight chance that it wasn't true. That Kestrelpaw was mad at her. "I missed you t-too. I'm sorry for scaring you." With her being a notorious magnet for trouble and pain, Birdpaw obviously hated it, but she hated how it impacted those she cared about too.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" She pulled back slightly, gently nosing her friends shoulder to peek over, to see if her crush was injured. From those dogs. Those starsdamned dogs that she wasn't able to help protect her Clan from.

[ @sol. ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 25th, 2023, 11:04 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun´Spots View Post
Cloudkit opened his mouth to reply, but Honeykit stepped forward "no, you should be a loner, anyway, you already have experience, don't you?" she mewed defiantly.
"stop it, Honeykit" Cloudkit bristled "she's not doing anything wrong."
Honeykit glared at her brother, furious, but did not answer.
"Should've known," Oleander muttered, "I guess that's how it is. I mean, joining a clan wouldn't be easy." She could have yelled an insult, but she didn't need her place in RiverClan questioned even more.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 26th, 2023, 11:14 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Otterkit
she/her | Riverclan kit

Fresh air blew against the fluff around her face as Otterkit sat in the clearing. Her figure seemed smaller by her hunched shoulders while watching the hustle and bustle of the clan. It wasn’t that she was upset, she didn’t understand what was happening or why it was happening, and it wasn’t like anyone expect a one moon old to grasp the idea of a leader loss. It was more so the fact that there was no one who she deemed good enough to interact with out here in the moment. Everyone was either doing something, talking to someone else, or simply someone who didn’t pique Otterkit’s interest.

That was till she saw the other high cat, attention flickering towards him before her sight was officially set. He wasn’t doing anything, and as far as she could tell could give her a full attention. Of course papa most likely could have, but in that moment she didn’t exactly want to seek out her father.

Popping up to stand, the kitten hurried towards the bigger cat, tail flicking back and forth as she focused her attention on getting there. Once she was there, Otterkit nudged herself against Gingerfrost to get his attention before stepping in front of him and letting out what sounded similar to hello, “BRrp—helow.”.

@Estelle

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"