Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:25 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:18 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:13 AM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 07:05 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:48 AM

Old February 11th, 2021, 09:58 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Shrikepaw slunk around rapidly, darting from shadowed area to shadowed area as he sniffed around not coming up with any interesting scents as he finally broke from cover to mark the border a few times. Well nothing interesting except.... What was that scent trail? Shrikepaw was an older apprentice and even with that not inexperienced due to his dark forrest training and habit of sneaking out so when he encountered something even he didnt know by now he was understandably cautious. "Ashfur? Theres a really strange scent trail over here and I dont know what it is. Its smells kinda tangy like blood but.... not like blood."

(Its a metal thing hes smelling and doesnt recognise)
Ashfur paused and sniffed it smells like... like a two leg thing maybe I can’t tell from here though let’s follow it just don’t cross the border ok? he asked calmly yet sternly like he did when he was teaching smokepaw or spotted paw he really wasn’t sure what it was he had smelled the sent before and last time it was a two leg thing but he couldn’t tell without looking at it

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old February 11th, 2021, 10:26 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky knew he was hoping he didn’t have proof but he did,” I’ve got all the proof I need. The other queen who was with her says it was a Shadowclan tom with dark brown fur and scars. That’s you murderer. You’re the Shadowclanner who killed my mother for walking along the border.” he meowed not caring at the insults
Finchwhisker couldn’t help it. He let out a laugh, a hint of mockery resonating within the sound. “Oh please. You just described half the cats in ShadowClan.” Figuring he’d probably be here a while more, the tabby took a seat, his posture expressing his clear supremacy to this RiverClan fool. A smug expression was planted on his face as he thought of what else he could do to piss off this cat. “Nice joke, but where’s your actual proof?” It was clear this cat wasn’t joking. He was dead serious. But playing dumb with the dumb was something he was finding rather amusing right now.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old February 12th, 2021, 12:19 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Ashfur paused and sniffed it smells like... like a two leg thing maybe I can’t tell from here though let’s follow it just don’t cross the border ok? he asked calmly yet sternly like he did when he was teaching smokepaw or spotted paw he really wasn’t sure what it was he had smelled the sent before and last time it was a two leg thing but he couldn’t tell without looking at it
More confident now that the runt (though not really, as a mainecoon runt he was not average sized in comparison to most cats and only small to other mainecoons like his sister) had backup Shrikepaw slunk along at high alert following the tangy scent as he moved along the marsh. And there finally in a little divot of solid ground next to the water was a shiny twisted,,, thing. What even was that? It was shiny like light off of water and looked hard (though the apprentice would not be the one to tough it no way) like a rock but was twisted and weird looking like a deformed root cage. It wasnt natural that was for sure and in his memory of the elders yapping a memory sparked, didnt twolegs make strange things and just leave them in the forrest sometimes?
"What, is that? Is it some kind of twoleg thing? What do we even do with it its not like we can fight it like an intruder and Im not touching it forrest knows what it does..." Ah well he was the apprentice here he could foist off the responsibility to Ashfur at the moment.

(Its an empty metal racoon trap)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; February 12th, 2021 at 06:19 AM.
Old February 12th, 2021, 09:33 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
More confident now that the runt (though not really, as a mainecoon runt he was not average sized in comparison to most cats and only small to other mainecoons like his sister) had backup Shrikepaw slunk along at high alert following the tangy scent as he moved along the marsh. And there finally in a little divot of solid ground next to the water was a shiny twisted,,, thing. What even was that? It was shiny like light off of water and looked hard (though the apprentice would not be the one to tough it no way) like a rock but was twisted and weird looking like a deformed root cage. It wasnt natural that was for sure and in his memory of the elders yapping a memory sparked, didnt twolegs make strange things and just leave them in the forrest sometimes?
"What, is that? Is it some kind of twoleg thing? What do we even do with it its not like we can fight it like an intruder and Im not touching it forrest knows what it does..." Ah well he was the apprentice here he could foist off the responsibility to Ashfur at the moment.

(Its an empty metal racoon trap)
staying away from it is a good idea, its a twoleg thing i dont know what it does ashfur said he walked around it it looked sharp and he didnt want shrikepaw to get hurt, he grabbed a stick and hit the twoleg thing but it was to light and didnt do anything lets keep going ill tell the others about this when we get back he said backing up, he was still a young warrior and the older warriors my know what it was or did

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old February 12th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

A cat was siting in the middle of the marsh, a she-cat. She was a small, light brown tabby with bright, shining sky blue eyes. @The Flying Pizza
Old February 12th, 2021, 12:58 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
A cat was siting in the middle of the marsh, a she-cat. She was a small, light brown tabby with bright, shining sky blue eyes. @The Flying Pizza

Meadowdust was by the border, sighing. His thoughts stuck on Flowerfern. His sister and him hadn't spoken in a while and he felt too nervous to.
Old February 12th, 2021, 01:00 PM
Snowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
Meadowdust was by the border, sighing. His thoughts stuck on Flowerfern. His sister and him hadn't spoken in a while and he felt too nervous to.
The she-cat was startled by the sighing. She jumped, unsheathed her claws and charged at Meadowdust.
Old February 12th, 2021, 01:04 PM
--

Quote:
The she-cat was startled by the sighing. She jumped, unsheathed her claws and charged at Meadowdust.

Meadowdust, surprised, leaped backward. "Whoa, whoa! Easy there!." he meowed, unsheathing his own claws. He didn't want to do it.
Old February 12th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Snowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
Meadowdust, surprised, leaped backward. "Whoa, whoa! Easy there!." he meowed, unsheathing his own claws. He didn't want to do it.
She took a step back, sheathing her claws, but fur was still bristled and her teeth bearing.
Old February 12th, 2021, 01:09 PM
--

Quote:
She took a step back, sheathing her claws, but fur was still bristled and her teeth bearing.

"Who are you?" he asked, his senses not so eager. He kept his claws unsheathed.