Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:34 PM
Feeling Lost
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:20 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:20 PM
the little hawk with sharp...
by Luna16
Last post by SnackingShoelaces
Today 02:19 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 3rd, 2023, 04:06 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

╔════════════╗
~☆Poppypaw☆~
•She/Her•Curious•Playfull•

Poppypaw reached the place she heard voices. And she remained dumbfounded.

Were those her clanmates? Windclan's blood's smell was floating in the air. She felt her heart pounding in her chest, and she started breathing harder.

Is this a bad dream? she wondered, moving her gaze into the sky, so she won't see her clanmates being mauled.
Yes, she probably was tired and she fell asleep in the way home, and now she had a nightmare, she thought, hoping that this idea was the reality. But when she took her eyes back from the sky, the image of her clan, her family being teared into pieces came back.

The young apprentice started coughing, as tears flooded her eyes, and horror filled her heart. Her lungs seemed clutched by a claw, and she started shivering. She didn't know if the dizziness she suddenly felt in her head was from the gore she had just seen, or from the tiredness she accumulated on her way here.

The first thing Poppypaw remembered after she put her thoughts in order was her sister. Her dear sister was probably fighting alongside her clan.
"Littlepaw!" she cried with all her power she still had, despite that she couldn't breathe regularly, despite the fact that she didn't learn any fighting skills, and the enemy clan could throw themselves on her.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
@Leafy - Littlepaw

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old September 3rd, 2023, 05:20 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
Kestrelpaw's eye was throbbing again. The third week she'd been in, in what, a month? A week, maybe? She shuddered. Why did she keep thinking it was wise to throw herself into these situations again? Maybe because the other apprentices didn't step up. Or that some of the warriors didn't give any more of a rat's ass about the clan than a moss ball.

She spent most of the time skirting around battles, dodging swipes whether they got too close and biting and scratching where she could reach. But she soon ran headfirst into a Windclan molly without looking ahead, and despite the hammering fear in her heart, stood her ground.

There was hesitancy and growing fear in her eyes. This.. wasn't a seasoned warrior, or even an apprentice. This warrior was younger than most; fifteen, sixteen moons maybe. A new warrior? Maybe, most likely, but most definitely young. She only held the battle stance, unmoving, but ready to pounce or move back it needed.

[ @Rose - Berryfrost ]
Berryfrost
She/Her

Berryfrost had barely time to recover from the blows Bluestone had dealt her. Truly, she'd only gotten up and staggered off and away from him in hopes that he'd not give chase, bleeding profusely from the jarring wound in her throat. Her sides heaved, littered with angry clawmarks, as if she had been the one to personally bring down this army on RiverClan. She understood their pain, she supposed, imaging how angry she herself would be if WindClan was wounded and another Clan took advantage of that.

When someone else - an apprentice - barreled into her side, Berryfrost nearly fell over with weakness, but instead clenched her jaw and whirled to face the RiverClan apprentice, mismatched eyes glimmering with weary doubt. This... this female, was younger than her, most definitely an apprentice. Berryfrost didn't want to hurt an apprentice. She shifted, stance hesitant. "I won't hurt you if you don't attack me." The soft-spoken molly said finally, risking taking a step backward. She truly did not wish to hurt anyone.

All she wanted was to go find Fallownose and beg her father to stop this.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 05:39 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

His words meant nothing to her. Perhaps they would have made sense to her any other day, she would have faltered, maybe even backed off a bit–try to talk, even. There was no talking right now, though. Not in her mind. She was angry. Flinching away from him, she took a step back to snarl at him again, lips curled back to throw a nasty hiss his way.

Unsure what she wanted to do, she darted at him again, diving for his back leg once more, the one that she had targeted before–wanting to reopen the wound if she could manage.

[ @WhiteDawn , sorry this took so long! I’ve been busy this weekend. You’ve got my permission to do that attack we talked about, whenever you want to! ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old September 3rd, 2023, 05:56 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lullaby View Post

HazelPaw

HazelPaw had lead Minkkit safely back to camp, away from the consistent yowls and hisses. But she paused in the cover of earthy growth, minkkit between her paws away from the light. Hearing her name..the familure voice calling out to her. Dread was like a icey claw along her spine, she quickly told Minkiit to follow the path before racing back to the feild, a stupid decision for a untrained apprentice. Her emrald gaze darting between bodies, hopeing none of them where her mothers. Before her gaze set on a figure way to familiar. Her words caught in her throat, her fur on end.

With a trembling start she raced to LilyLeafs side. Calling out her name despereltly as she hoped it didn’t look as it seemed.

LilyLeaf
[She/They|Lesbian]
LilyLeaf's head was pounding ahd her eyes were ringing. She heard someone faintly call out her name. She slowly blinked open her eyes and squinted at the cat running at her. It was HazelPaw! She pushed herself up slightly.

"HazelPaw! You need to-" She started and started coughing "You need to get to safety-" She finished and started coughing again. "Mamas gonna be ok! I'm gonna be ok! Just leave me!"

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 3rd, 2023, 07:23 PM
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

LilyLeaf
[She/They|Lesbian]
LilyLeaf's head was pounding ahd her eyes were ringing. She heard someone faintly call out her name. She slowly blinked open her eyes and squinted at the cat running at her. It was HazelPaw! She pushed herself up slightly.

"HazelPaw! You need to-" She started and started coughing "You need to get to safety-" She finished and started coughing again. "Mamas gonna be ok! I'm gonna be ok! Just leave me!"

Hazelpaw

She frantically shook her head then pressed her side into LilyLeafs to support her. She was afraid, she even smelt of it. She wasn't supposed to even be out here, but she would risk it for this. Her voice trembling "No! Your not 'Ok', you can't stay out here like this! Please!"

Old September 3rd, 2023, 07:24 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

Birdpaw saw a kid in the midst of battle.. Little Minkkit, hiding beside a rock, sheltering from the battle- or was it the sunlight? She wasn't sure, but she wouldn't let her initial confusion stop her. The ragdoll hobbled over, badly clawed head and shoulders aching with the movement but she had to get to little Minkkit before anyone else did. "Hey- hey, Minkkit, are you okay? My name's Birdpaw, can I help you get somewhere safe?" She didn't want to pick the kit up without permission- she knew all to well how uncomfortable it could be being in physical contact with someone you didn't know, or were uncomfortable with.

But she was prepared to scoop up the little one if she needed to- she just preferred to give a choice first. Fluffing out her fur, she tried to make small conversation. "You know, I'm your Auntie Silversnow's sister, so t-that makes us family, so I'm gonna make sure that you're safe, alrightie?" Distantly related and far from related by blood, but it surely counted for something, right?
She/Her | Monkey's Paw Purrk - Permanent Photophobia & Flock Together (T1)

Prying her slender paws from her eyes for the second time that day, Minkkit peered up at Birdpaw through wide eyes, her breathing labored. "You are hurt." She whispered despairingly after a moment, pale hues flitting over the apprentice's injuries. Even though Minkkit knew it wasn't Sunwarriors attacking RiverClan and instead was WindClan, she still couldn't hold back the pang of shame she felt about herself in her heart.

Despite this, Birdpaw's next words distracted her sufficiently, and Minkkit blinked with surprise as she scrambled out of the shade of the boulder to cling to Birdpaw's shadow, hunching her shoulders and lowering her head so no beam of direct sunlight filtered over to her eyes. "Auntie Silversnow..?" Yes.. Minkkit had heard about her before. Had... Minkkit had seen Silversnow's body, dead, sprawled out in RiverClan's clearing beside... Beside Martenkit's corpse.

A shudder wracked through Minkkit's body at the memory. She had... she'd never taken death seriously, and she wondered if that was why death seemed to cling to her like a second skin. "Are you my Auntie, too?" The pretty little she-kit asked after a moment, voice lilting. "Aunt Snow didn't look like me much, but you look more like I do."

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 07:59 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post
——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan

~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————

——————

Some of the slashes hit her, however it would only be just barely. She took the time in between attacks to run and attempts at shoving fallownose, “Did you hear GingerFrost? Beanstar is dead, Get out of here! We’ve been through enough already!” She says, while trying to shove the cat away.

——————
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

At Pebblesplash's shove, the deputy stumbles backward, falling back onto all four paws. He doesn't stay still for long, barely listening as another RiverClanner yowls something at him as he darts past Pebblesplash, turning on his heels before lunging for his side. Claws outstretched, the WindClan deputy aims to sink them into her flesh and tear.

"He's so pathetic he lost his nine lives at once? Wow. And you know what, I don't give a rabbit's ass if Beanstar is dead. He was your leader. He killed Twilightstar for no damn reason. As his Clan, you will pay for it," he snarled, baring his teeth.

@Neso

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives

Last edited by Ian; September 3rd, 2023 at 07:59 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:05 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lullaby View Post

Hazelpaw

She frantically shook her head then pressed her side into LilyLeafs to support her. She was afraid, she even smelt of it. She wasn't supposed to even be out here, but she would risk it for this. Her voice trembling "No! Your not 'Ok', you can't stay out here like this! Please!"

LilyLeaf
She stood up and limpednext to her daughter. "Hazel, listen to me!" She tried but knew it was no use. She would die if she stayed out here too long. "Fine!" She meowed "But, after this you have to get straight to safety! No matter if I can follow you or not!"

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:05 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Pricklestep and Swallowing

Pricklestep's heart raced as he caught sight of the WindClan warrior leaping towards him. In a split-second decision, he leaped out of the way and turned to face the enemy. He knew he had to act fast, or risk being overpowered by the warrior's strength.

The WindClan warrior glared at him, unsheathing his claws. Pricklestep knew he had to stay alert and ready for any attack.

As the warrior lunged towards him, Pricklestep dodged to the side and swiped his paw at his attacker's flank. The WindClan warrior hissed in pain and retaliated with a quick succession of blows. Pricklestep fought back with all his might, the adrenaline pumping through his veins.

Despite his best efforts, Pricklestep was becoming exhausted. He knew he couldn't keep up this pace forever. Suddenly, the WindClan warrior stumbled and fell to the ground, gasping for air. Pricklestep took advantage of the opportunity and pinned the warrior down, his claws at his throat.

"Go away, leave," Pricklestep hissed, his eyes blazing with fury. He knew he had won this battle, but he also knew that he couldn't let his guard down. He stood there, watching as the WindClan warrior retreated back to his own territory. Pricklestep felt a sense of pride and relief wash over him. He had protected his clan, and proved himself as a fierce warrior.

As Pricklestep basked in the glory of his successful defense of the clan's borders, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back. Whipping around, he saw a WindClan warrior who had snuck up behind him. Pricklestep didn't know how he had missed the warrior's approach, but he didn't have time to dwell on it. The WindClan warrior was now in front of him, ready to strike again.

Without hesitation, Pricklestep sprang into action, lunging at the warrior with his claws unsheathed. The two cats clashed, their yowls of fury echoing across the clearing. Pricklestep could feel his energy flagging, but he refused to give up. He knew that the safety of his clan depended on him. After what seemed like hours of fighting, the WindClan warrior finally retreated, leaving Pricklestep standing victorious but battered. As he licked his wounds, he knew that he had passed another test of his warrior skills, and he was grateful for the opportunity to prove himself once again.

|open|Repost|
Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Crowstorm
Big brother to the rescue o7
@naiad || @Alchemist Kitsune

It was a mess to say the least. Yowls and calls of battle could be heard in the distance. Paws thudding against the ground as he made his way towards the battlefield. Gosh he couldn't even tell which section of the territory this was, but ultimately he didn't care. By the smells of it, it was his own clan as well as...WindClan? The rabbit chasers?! What were they doing here?

The grey tom skidding to a stop as he took in what was going on around him, ears swiveling every which way. Trying to figure out what had even happened, let alone why. Although he couldn't think on it long, amber hues catching onto a very familiar pelt. His fur fluffing up as he charged before he thought. Aiming to toss himself at the other Warrior "Keep your paws off my Littermate." he snarled.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong