Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:13 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:07 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rose
Today 12:03 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Myling
Today 12:01 AM
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 24th, 2016, 04:32 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Oh, yeah... getting down..." Honestly Fria had not thought it through very well, but she was determined not to show it. Blade doesn't need to know how slightly terrified I am...! She looked down, regretting it but knew she had to. "The ground's not that far away..." She murmured. "We could slide down, maybe, holding on with our claws..."
Blade looked down and flattened his ears, slightly scared. “W-we can try....” he didn't feel the need to point out his lack of balance, but was too afraid that if he moved,he would fall. I can't do it! I can't! He thought, rather panicked. He wished he could remain as calm as Fria, but knew he never would be.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:06 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Blade looked down and flattened his ears, slightly scared. “W-we can try....” he didn't feel the need to point out his lack of balance, but was too afraid that if he moved,he would fall. I can't do it! I can't! He thought, rather panicked. He wished he could remain as calm as Fria, but knew he never would be.
Fria took a deep breath in, thinking calm thoughts, and extended her claws. Think of the kits. Think of Rose. Think of Maplefur. She inched along the branch, holding her breath the while way, until she reached the trunk. You can do it. Just believe in yourself. In Blade. She hooked her claws into the soft bark, hoping to Maplefur's StarClan she wouldn't fall. Fria felt like screeching in terror, but didn't. Be strong, Fria. Maplefur does this every day. So can you. She closed her eyes, held her breath once more, and moved her hind legs off the branch. (DUN DUN DON!!!! XD)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:45 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Fria took a deep breath in, thinking calm thoughts, and extended her claws. Think of the kits. Think of Rose. Think of Maplefur. She inched along the branch, holding her breath the while way, until she reached the trunk. You can do it. Just believe in yourself. In Blade. She hooked her claws into the soft bark, hoping to Maplefur's StarClan she wouldn't fall. Fria felt like screeching in terror, but didn't. Be strong, Fria. Maplefur does this every day. So can you. She closed her eyes, held her breath once more, and moved her hind legs off the branch. (DUN DUN DON!!!! XD)
Blade his breath as she started to inch off the branch. He shifted so ththat if things went awry he could grab her scruff in his mouth and hopefully pull her up to safty. He couldn't bare the thought of losing their or any of their unborn kits. He would wait until he knew she was down and safe before he came, that way, if he fell, he wouldn't knock her down too. (XD nice "Dun"s)
Old November 24th, 2016, 06:03 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:

Blade his breath as she started to inch off the branch. He shifted so ththat if things went awry he could grab her scruff in his mouth and hopefully pull her up to safty. He couldn't bare the thought of losing their or any of their unborn kits. He would wait until he knew she was down and safe before he came, that way, if he fell, he wouldn't knock her down too. (XD nice "Dun"s)
(Why thank you XD)

Fria gasped as she hung in midair. For a split second her mind went blank, and she had no clue what to do next. Be calm. Everything's gonna be ok. Suddenly everything clicked again, and she unsheathed her back claws and shoved them into the tree. Breathing a long awaited sigh of relief, she slowly - one claw at a time - she made her way down the oak, still slightly scared. When she reached the ground, she smiled happily and looked back up at Blade. "C'mon! Once you get the first step it's not so hard!"

Old November 24th, 2016, 08:06 PM
questionmark

Quote:
(Why thank you XD)

Fria gasped as she hung in midair. For a split second her mind went blank, and she had no clue what to do next. Be calm. Everything's gonna be ok. Suddenly everything clicked again, and she unsheathed her back claws and shoved them into the tree. Breathing a long awaited sigh of relief, she slowly - one claw at a time - she made her way down the oak, still slightly scared. When she reached the ground, she smiled happily and looked back up at Blade. "C'mon! Once you get the first step it's not so hard!"
Blade nodded, though doubt shown clearly in his eyes. The dark tabby stood hesitantly, keeping low and close to the branch. He slid backwards off it, then tried to go back up, but he couldn't. A moment of panic seized him and for a moment, all he could sense was mounting fear, then his hind paws connected with the bark, and he felt as if that tree was anchoring him to his thoughts, keeping him from blacking out. He dug in his claws and started getting a bit confident in what he was doing. But when he tried to gets his front claws on, his back legs slipped and he fell, landing with a thud on the ground. Luckily, he'd not been too high, and he'd landed on moss. He let out a groan, but stood up shakily. “I-I'm alright.” he meowed, which was true. He wasn't hurt, just surprised. “I think I'm too big too go down back feet first. Apurva always said that she liked to go down head-first! She was a risk taker alright.” he laughed, shaking out his fur.

Last edited by doghouse; November 24th, 2016 at 08:15 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 08:14 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:

Blade nodded, though doubt shown clearly in his eyes. The dark tabby stood hesitantly, keeping low and close to the branch. He slid backwards off it, then tried to go back up, but he couldn't. A moment of panic seized him and for a moment, all he could sense was mounting fear, then his hind paws connected with the bark, and he felt as if that tree was anchoring him to his thoughts, keeping him from blacking out. He dug in his claws and started getting a bit confident in what he was doing. But when he tried to gets his front claws on, his back legs slipped and he fell, landing with a thud on the ground. Luckily, he'd not been too high, and he'd landed on moss. He let out a groan, but stood up shakily. “I-I'm alright.” he meowed, which was true. He wasn't hurt, just surprised. “I think I'm too big too go down back feet first. Apurva always said that she liked to go down head-first! She was a risk taker alright.” he laughed, shaking out
Fria gasped as Blade fell. "Blade!" She ran over to him, helping him up. "Are you sure you're ok? That was quite a fall!" The black and white cat looked her mate over for injuries, making sure he wasn't lying. The last thing I need is for him to be getting hurt! Her pelt was still spiked up in fear, but she tried to force it flat. He-He's fine. He has to be. Fria saw no blood, installing limbs, but wasn't certain. "If you're in pain, you have to tell me, ok?"

Old November 24th, 2016, 08:21 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Fria gasped as Blade fell. "Blade!" She ran over to him, helping him up. "Are you sure you're ok? That was quite a fall!" The black and white cat looked her mate over for injuries, making sure he wasn't lying. The last thing I need is for him to be getting hurt! Her pelt was still spiked up in fear, but she tried to force it flat. He-He's fine. He has to be. Fria saw no blood, installing limbs, but wasn't certain. "If you're in pain, you have to tell me, ok?"
Blade nodded. “I'll probably just end up with a small bruise though.” he rubbed his cheek against hers. “I'm just glad that it wasn't bad.” it hadn't helped with his doubtfulness or uncertainty, but it had taught him that just because he was afraid didn't mean he had reason to be afraid. It was okay to take the occasional risk if it was for Fria. He knew that he would gladly die for her, though it's always better if there's an option that doesn't involve someone dying.
Old November 24th, 2016, 08:30 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:

Blade nodded. “I'll probably just end up with a small bruise though.” he rubbed his cheek against hers. “I'm just glad that it wasn't bad.” it hadn't helped with his doubtfulness or uncertainty, but it had taught him that just because he was afraid didn't mean he had reason to be afraid. It was okay to take the occasional risk if it was for Fria. He knew that he would gladly die for her, though it's always better if there's an option that doesn't involve someone dying.
"Me, too." Fria became to pad back to her den. "Well, I'm exhausted! Are you?" All the tree climbing and adventure had tuckered her out, especially since she was expecting his kits. Tired as she was, she waited for Blade, feeling she could fall asleep on her paws. Let's never do that again!

Old November 24th, 2016, 08:37 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"Me, too." Fria became to pad back to her den. "Well, I'm exhausted! Are you?" All the tree climbing and adventure had tuckered her out, especially since she was expecting his kits. Tired as she was, she waited for Blade, feeling she could fall asleep on her paws. Let's never do that again!
Blade yawned and sat down. “I'm so tired I could sleep for moons.” he was just joking. He wasn't anywhere near that tired, but he was tired. He stood up again. “You should rest.” Blade dipped his head and stepped forwards so he was at her shoulder. And so should I. He thought, flicking his tail playfully over one of her ear tips.
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:05 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:

Blade yawned and sat down. “I'm so tired I could sleep for moons.” he was just joking. He wasn't anywhere near that tired, but he was tired. He stood up again. “You should rest.” Blade dipped his head and stepped forwards so he was at her shoulder. And so should I. He thought, flicking his tail playfully over one of her ear tips.
Fria murrowed. "I will; I could sleep for moons, too!" She rubbed his cheek with her muzzle, then jumped onto and over her fence. "I hope the kits don't mind," She said quietly, again looking down at her swollen belly. "Maybe they'll get an adventurous spirit because of all this excitement!" She felt as if her paws wouldn't support her any more, but she forced herself upright.