Last post by Rani
Today 10:45 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 10:43 PM

Old April 26th, 2022, 02:15 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Sky Glade

No. NO! This fool was not escaping him! With a roar of rage the tom lashed out again raining blow after blow down on Whiterose trying to stick whatever he could on his battle partner in the haze of battle. The leaders getting tangled up did not call the end of the battle! The battle doesnt end because someone gets hurt, it didnt end because cats died! Who was this soft skinned fool who shied away from pain like her kind hadnt skinned the pelts off of his dead clanmates and used them to mark the border?! Crowtooth would kill this cat for their transgressions!

With a low growl the tom haulted his endless reign of paw strikes and reared up standing on his hind legs as he shifted all of his weight forward to slam it down in a devastating blow that could break bones claws angled down to do more damage. But for all this was a strong blow... it was a slow one and in the time the move took to hit or miss Whiterose was gone the asthmatic windclan warrior too slow and crippled by his breathing issues to catch her. So her turned his sights to other prey.

And there Dawnstar was. Dying. Not quickly enough by the toms judgement. Crowtooth was a raging bull at this point furious at the loss of his enemy and the lack of any true blood he set his sights on the true cause with a furious huff... and dug his claws in for the charge. This was the cause of all the bloodshed all the deaths windclan had endured this cat had caused this with her tyranny her vile rule and here she was, fighting windclan like it was a game to her and not life or death, killing as if it was a pleasure to do. With a wild shriek that'd no doubt killed his broken vocal cords for the day and a heaving of raspy air that'd choke him as soon as the move was finished the tom charged using his bulky frame to try and blow through the opposition and charged the gasping shadowclan leader fangs dripping with saliva in a snarl. He'd kill her he would or die trying to her at least. Ignoring any blows battering his body the tom charged blind with rage dead at the leader gasping for breath as he did in tight breaths lips drawn back in a shattering bite. Her neck was near torn open after all... It would take much, just a bite just a shake to loosen the blood already clogging her throat, just a slam to rattle her into those darkening edges to her vision and he'd be happy. If not.. well this was going to be a spectacular miss.

@LeoDaLeaf (thesell be the final attacks before crow looses white but if they and the past attacks hit before he does its up to you) @Undertaker (permission for dawny to kill crow if he can help hasten her death here lol I plan to resurrect him but want him to actually do something to earn his death)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:33 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

|| @Moonraven ||

Moonshade ran away from Badgerscar and found Twilightstar. The young warrior looked at his leader, “What can I do to help you?” He wanted to help her, but wasn’t sure how. Although he would gladly fight Dawnstar, he wanted to find his leader first before anything.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:33 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake had just finished raking the WindClan warrior’s belly and was rising to her paws when suddenly, a bloodcurdling screech split the air, a cat begging to be let go of. She normally wouldn’t have cared, but this wasn’t any normal cat screeching. Her pelt bushed and her body stiffened as she briefly forgot about the cat she was fighting. It was Dawnstar. Whirling around, she saw the ShadowClan leader with blood gushing out of her throat, and Twilightstar, who also appeared to be bleeding out. Both of them looked close to losing lives - and there were cats charging toward them. Including her opponent. Ivysnake did as well, her tall, slender figure making her strides longer and more graceful. Sharp amber eyes narrowed in concentration. She had to reach Dawnstar.

When she was almost there, she spotted a furious WindClan tom barreling toward Dawnstar - a large one with black-and-white fur. He would collide with her if she didn’t do anything. Snarling, Ivysnake made an attempt to jump right in front of the furious cat, her pelt bushing, claws extended, rearing up on her hind legs to make herself look as big as possible. She didn’t care if the tom crashed into her. Her only thoughts were on defending her leader.

@Rani (You can have Crowtooth avoid Ivysnake, or crash into her/thrust her aside. If the latter, I give you permission to powerplay crashing into her and/or shoving her aside. She’ll definitely be sore for a bit after that, lol.) @Undertaker @Erebus

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old April 26th, 2022, 10:17 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- WhiteRose -

It took the white cat a moment to realise that CrowTooth was still attacking them, but as soon as they did they swiftly moved out of the way of his viscous swipes, not without getting caught by a couple. WhiteRose winced and was about to attack back at the Windclan tom but they quickly notices that he was no longer looking at WhiteRose, instead at Dawnstar. They noticed that IvySnake saw this as well and they saw their clan mate leap towards CrowTooth as he darted towards the Shadowclan leader.

WhiteRose was about to jump in to help but their adrenaline was wearing off and the wounds began to hurt more, they looked gingerly at their wounds and noticed that one of the blows given to them by CrowTooth's rage swipes had opened the wound on their scruff farther and it was now bleeding more heavily, the other injuries were just a few scratches. WhiteRose felt a little light-headed, the sight of blood wasn't their favourite one, and not to mention the growing pain in their neck. The bloodstained white cat hissed slightly, attempting not to show pain when Windclan, the Shadowclan leader and OwlFeather were around, speaking of Dawnstar.. they turned their attention back to the ongoing fight, will she be okay-?
Old April 26th, 2022, 02:21 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

--> Cinderblaze
shadowclan. he/him. @RiztheHuntress

The grey tomcat dodges the blow, feeling only a gust of wind as Hawkblaze surges. He chuckles a little. "Not so hasty, bunny," he spits, eyes glinting maliciously. He is about to prepare for another attack when he hears an ear-splitting yowl. Dawnstar... is she dying? Tilting his head he runs over, abandoning the WindClan warrior as he watches the leaders. Both seem to be dying, but he quickly turns to Dawnstar. There is an incoming stampede of WindClan cats. Patiently he waits, wondering if any of the bunnies will approach or if Hawkblaze follows - he is ready to defend his clan and prove himself of some worth.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; April 26th, 2022 at 02:21 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:23 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

(Hailstorm)

Hailstorm growled at WindClan, "BUNNIES!!!" He yowled at WindClan, Why didn't Dawnstar do anything he thought. "If I become leader I will make sure I SHRED YOU KITTYPETS" His voice boomed across the Sky Glade, and Hailstorm hoped that WindClan would get the message.

(Open)
Old April 26th, 2022, 08:59 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@poppy. @Slushie @StarWatcher @NinjaBloss @Shade. @Ravensong @starry. @LeoDaLeaf @Bean_The_Cat @TheNyanCatMinecart @Hopeless [ShadowClan get your last licks in for your fights and then pull back. Those with injuries can post requests here, Ebonyfang/Bliss will be handling the healing.]

Clinging onto life through sheer will and anger, Dawnstar paid little heed to the cats that came to defend her. Her eye was too busy focusing on Bravebird as she came springing off Owlhum, veering around Badgerscar, and went straight to trying to claw at her face. Dawnstar jerked her head back but was surrounded by her warriors, who yowled about protecting her yet let these bunnies attack her without putting up a single claw, gave Dawnstar little room to move or evade. She hadn't a clue who she ran into, and couldn't give a dung right now. Teeth latched onto a broad shoulder, ripping through fur and muscle.

It hurt, but Dawnstar barely felt Bravebird's bite. Her shoulders have been clawed and bitten so many times that she barely registered pain. Not like she did in her throat and across her face. As much as she'd like to wrap her teeth around the back of Bravebird's neck and see if she could snap it, there was another irritation coming. Dawnstar was already dying, losing a life was inevitable with a hole through her throat and the blood loss, but Dawnstar was not all that interested in sitting around letting bunnies beat on her while waiting for death's kiss.

"Get her off of me!" Dawnstar exclaimed to the warriors within her vicinity. Don't even get her started on the imbecile that was standing around exclaiming stupid senseless nonsense that no one cared for. She'd deal with Hailstorm later. Ivysnake seemed to be the only one actually trying to do anything to help her as she moved to intercept the wheezing warrior coming at her. Crowtooth, though, was dead set on tearing her apart. She might have smiled if she had the strength to do so. Without waiting to see who, if anyone got Bravebird off her, Dawnstar was already trying to yank away to meet Crowtooth head-on.
@tulle[Damage regarding her shoulder will differ depending on if Bravebird was still latched on to the shoulder when Dawn jerked away or if a ShadowClan cat managed to get Bravebird off]

She saw Owlhum a few fox lengths away, laying down, and Whiterose, standing some tail lengths away bleeding. She would have told someone to go check on them if she wasn't rearing up a few inches on her back legs to meet Crowtooth as he came colliding into her. He bit into her neck, not exactly where Twilightstar's had bitten, but close enough to the puncture wound that what was once a leak turned into a waterfall of red. Using what was left of her strength, Dawnstar didn't fight the gravity as she was knocked onto her back. Her spine hurt, she couldn't care about it. She was too busy bashing her front claws into Crowtooth's throat, gouging instead of scratching until she felt blood splattering from the lethal injury while kicking upwards with her hind legs in a last-ditch effort to toss the cat off her, no easy feat given that the tom was as big as a shadowclanner, but she managed somehow.
@Rani [Hopefully this is okay.]

Dawnstar twisted onto her side, making to stand up as she recalled Icestar telling her that laying down in a fight would get her killed. But her body wasn't cooperating with her, no matter how much she struggled her legs refused to pick her up. A loud, distressed growl rumbled from her throat as she gave up on standing as her strength left her complete. Oh wow, she was tired yet strangely satisfied.

Her single eye, the other one matted shut by blood and scratches, rested on Crowtooth. Hehehehehe! Dawnstar didn't think he was that good a fighter, that bite was a fluke, but he had certainly made things interesting. Far more savage than the average bunny. If StarClan gave him a pass, and he trained harder, Dawnstar would be interested in making him an actual rival at least in battle. It was quite an honor, Bunnystar was the only one Dawnstar considered respectable enough to be a rival. This tom had the same savagery his leader had, it was refreshing. She might have complimented Crowtooth's killer instinct, but she could barely move her tongue let alone her entire mouth. The bunnies have proven once again why they were the most delightful to pick fights with.

Two lives lost to bunnies, Dawnstar couldn't even be mad about it. She had a blast. She hoped her remaining seven lives were as fun as losing the first two. With that amused thought racing through her mind, the she-cat listened to her heart rapidly beat before gradually slowing beat after beat and finally stopping completely. Death blanked her until her tail twitched and muscles spasmed. Her amber eye was lit with life and her whole body felt like one overstimulated nerve. The gash in her neck had seemingly stitched itself back together, not completely healed yet no longer gushing blood. Dawnstar couldn't say the same for the rest of her body.

She trembled like a leaf as she finally got back onto her paws, the bloodless made her dizzy and shaky, she swayed unsteadily before plopping her bottom onto the ground until her body went through its shock. She knew she was ripped up, but ignored it in favor of calling her clanmates "ShadowClan!" Despite just losing a life, covered in blood, and ripped up, she remained as commanding as ever. Shadows forbid her clanmates pity her for any reason. She left WindClan to gather their clanmates and assess their injuries, she slowly moved away from Crowtooth as she waited for her cats to obey her and Twilightstar to return.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 26th, 2022 at 09:01 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 10:24 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

The pain of Ivysnake tearing through his pelt wasnt even something he felt until he succumbed to the end. Not even a bit. A full grown giant tom verses a just adult molly wasnt really a contest as Crowtooth barreled through her with a crash broad shoulders built strong from years of digging tanking the blow of the rearing molly her blockade doing little to stop his charge. But her claws? Well while glancing as he tossed her off continuing on did damage. They tore through the thick scar tissue of his shoulder bare from where Grimhound had shorn the flesh off so long ago reopening old wounds that gushed blood once more like they had been waiting for this moment. Ivysnake had done damage and grave damage that in time wouldve sapped his strength and worn down the besker from his rage until he was a shell of himself. If there'd only been time and in this instance there wasnt as Ivysnake was tossed off and the tom continued his charge.

One that would end with Dawnstar.

It was a force of bulheaded rage meeting an unstoppable wall and had the tom been of better mind he mightve been shocked the molly rolled with the punches instead of stood firm through them. After all Grimhound had been too pridefull to fall when they'd fought and Crowtooth had been forced to meet him standing tall. Ironically enough it was this willingness to fall that spelled his doom in the end. If he'd been met standing up he'dve had the advantage and been able to latch with little issue, as it was he fell face and neck first into Dawnstars claws.

And once more he didnt even notice for a time. The tom was so absorbed with digging his fangs in, thrashing his head like a dog the pain didnt hit right, just faded into the constant dull aching pain of a broken throat and lungs rage blind to it all. He was doing it! He was killing the cur that had done so much damage to Twilightstar and all the others, he was finally doing something! The tom had dreamed of this day since carrying the emaciated battered tortured form of their leader home from the hole Dawnstar had stuffed her in on his back. Dreamed of a day he could actually do something to help his clan in a real way for so long. And now he was doing something, hurting her... Until he was ripped away.

The tom hit the group with a 'whumph' rolling with the toss blood dripping from his muzzle as he was torn from the molly's throat the tom hauled himself to his paws as fast as he could a grin forming on his muzzle. She was dying and fast and he'd crow with victory... Only to find he couldnt. The tom stopped confused a rapidly darkening expression on his face as he did bewildered by the betrayal of his body. He couldnt breath. But that was normal. He couldnt speak, and his throat was... wet, not dry and crackling under the strain of breathing. Then the pain hit and the tom sank under the weight of his own body. His throat his shoulders burned exposed to the open air neck moving as he tried to clear away the blood infecting his lungs and flooding his mouth. He cracked open his mouth and what felt like a waterfall fell onto the dusty ground. Panic, pain, the tom was collapsed against the ground between shadowclan and his clanmates and the tom turned to his kin and clan with terror in his eyes silently begging for help for an issue they couldnt fix as shadowclan alerted to their newly rerisen leader. Crowtooth had messed up. If only there could be help..... please.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Undertaker (open for cats to help carry him back to camp will have him die and resurrect in following posts)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old April 26th, 2022, 10:47 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@Undertaker @StarWatcher @shivver

After his last frantic attacks against Sorrelhawk, Elmshadow made to roll sideways in order to break away from the meaningless warrior. He wasn't sure whether his attacks landed or not, and at this point didn't care. The last he'd seen before the obnoxious tom crashed into him was Dawnstar bleeding out at the jaws of Twilightstar. Quickly finding the duo again, he assessed the situation. Twilightstar was lying bleeding out and somewhere between dying and losing a life, Dawnstar was standing but blood was gushing from her throat, darkening her pelt. Owlhum and Whiterose were out of their own battles but appeared to not have faired well in them. Hailstorm was shouting obnoxiously about not allowing anybody near Dawnstar and Badgerscar had moved in to a defensive position. Yet nonetheless, a Windclan she-cat was dodging past Badgerscar and latched onto Dawnstar's shoulder. The side of his eye caught Crowtooth barreling through Ivysnake. Elmshadow's muscles tensed. Owlhum needed to be moved away from the battle but she wasn't in the immediate fray.

His lip lifted and he pelted over the broken and bloodied moorland grasses towards the fray. Dawnstar was moving to face Crowtooth so Elmshadow focused on Bravebird. "Hailstorm! Shut your mouth and do something about about it!" Elmshadow hissed as he darted through the tangle of warriors. At the last few lengths before reaching Bravebird, Elmshadow leapt, his claws extended as he aimed to barrel into the Windclan warrior. If he hit his mark, he'd sink his claws into the she-cat to tear her away from their leader. It didn't seem that Dawnstar would escape this with all of her lives but avoiding her losing more than one required removing her attackers. He didn't have much of a plan with Bravebird other than to get her away from Bravebird. If he could simply remove her and run her off then he'd rather be freed to assist elsewhere rather than wasting his time with her. @tulle

His attention was pulled back to Dawnstar as she sat up, rattled and unsteady but her fatal throat wound was healed. She called to her clan. Seeing his leader step away, Elmshadow turned and padded towards the other Shadowclan injured. Whiterose appeared bloody but on their paws. Owlhum was on the ground. He stopped at the Shadowclan she-cat and reached down in order to grab her by her scruff. Little could be done right now but she needed to get moving so she could be treated back at camp. His aim was to lift her to her paws where he'd support her with a shoulder to walk back to camp. If she wasn't strong enough or able to carry herself at all he planned to throw her over his back to hike her back.
[ @Slushie let me know if this doesn't work for you and I'll change it]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; April 26th, 2022 at 10:50 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 11:09 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Bravebird
Feeling her teeth clamp together into the leaders shoulder was about one of the most satisfying feelings that Bravebird had ever felt. Pride rippled through her at the realization that by taking her training seriously she had been able to somewhat come out on top this battle.

Her small victory was short lived though as she felt a body collide against her and aim to rip her away from Dawnstar. Not without a souvenir though. Her claws hung on despite the blood she felt dripping down her back, making sure that she was not the one to yank away but Dawnstar. That would certainly leave a mark she knew as she spat out the flesh and fur and blood that she had tore away.

Focusing now on Elmshadow she twisted in his grasp and aimed several startlingly swift blows at his face before slipping out of his grasp. Blue eyes raged like an inferno as she stood now, her heart thundering against her chest. In one line of sight she could see that Dawnstar had fallen still, one last twitch signaling that a life was finally escaping her. She wanted to yowl in celebration, but she wasn't that malicious - that was ShadowClan's job.

As the adrenaline wore off, Bravebird felt the weight of her injuries crash down around her. Blood coated her front side - most of it Dawnstar's from her collision with the bloodied leader. She could feel the deep wounds on the back of her neck from Owlhum earlier, wincing as they stung. Sending a glare after the tom who had pulled her off, she whipped around to examine the WindClan cats behind her. One of whom...

"Crowtooth!" She did not know the tunnel digger all that well but he was a Clanmate - and one with a formidable reputation. Bravebird knew that, at least as long as she had been alive, he had been heavily involved in all ShadowClan conflicts. To have him die in one... The lilac lynx-point hurried over to him, fighting off the wave of dizziness that threatened to overtake her. "Crowtooth..." This time her voice was choked as she realized he was, in fact, dying. Pain engulfed her heart and swarmed her mind as she watched him with worried eyes. Death... it came swift for him.

Whipping around she glared towards the recently revived Dawnstar. "I will shred your pelt until it's nothing but scraps. Mark my words, Dawnstar. Your end will come at my claws." A bold claim, but then again it was Bravebird - known around WindClan for saying whatever she wished to and not holding back in the slightest. Her lips were curled back, teeth bared in a snarl as she gave a lash of her tail. A new hatred for ShadowClan was prevalent in her gaze as she watched them gather.

After a beat or two, she turned around again, looking from Crowtooth to Twilightstar, who still had not revived yet. Moonshade was with her, and while she was anxious about how many lives her leader had left, certainly she would not have put herself on the front line if there were only one. "Hawkblaze." Her throat was hoarse as she called out to her Clanmate, taking note that Cinderblaze had broken away from him. "...I need your help with Crowtooth."

Despite still standing, Bravebird felt the pain in waves. It rippled over her and caused spots to appear around her vision. Pain flared from the open wounds on her back, muzzle, and neck, and she breathed in slow and deep to steady herself. The stench of blood flooded her nose as she took another look; crimson stained her chest, some of it on her face, and still some flowed freely from her open wounds.

[ @Undertaker @Ravensong @Rani @RiztheHuntress ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 26th, 2022 at 11:11 PM.