Last post by Mica
Today 07:05 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:20 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He blushes a bit when Tord leaned against him “ no need I can-“ he cuts himself off when a man that looked kinda like Sasuke only with short white hair and ice blue eyes steps though a door seeing them. His eyes widened a bit “ Sasuke?! “ he says almost happily Than he saw Tord “ ... who’s the cutie?” Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously at this making winter quickly look away but the man still had a smile “ Yep that’s my Sasuke!” He says playfully as Sasuke looks at Tord “ never mind found my idiot “
Tord blinked as he saw Winter, unsure of how to react to any of that. As he heard the flirt, he tensed up, wanting to grab Winter by the neck. However, he held that all back, looking at Winter quietly. “Yeah I’d have to agree,” he muttered to Sasuke, smiling awkwardly. He shifted from leg to leg awkwardly, unsure of how to react to this.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:22 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord blinked as he saw Winter, unsure of how to react to any of that. As he heard the flirt, he tensed up, wanting to grab Winter by the neck. However, he held that all back, looking at Winter quietly. “Yeah I’d have to agree,” he muttered to Sasuke, smiling awkwardly. He shifted from leg to leg awkwardly, unsure of how to react to this.
Winter laughs softly “ how mean to say it like that” he says playfully as Sasuke just looks at Tord “ yes so... I guess we head to that room now. To see those tapes right?”
Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Winter laughs softly “ how mean to say it like that” he says playfully as Sasuke just looks at Tord “ yes so... I guess we head to that room now. To see those tapes right?”
Tord rolled his eyes, “You could word it that way,” he sighed. He looked back at Sasuke as he spoke, nodding slowly. “Yes...? I think so anyways,” he shrugged, trying to figure out where to go from where they were currently standing, which made him feel dumb in a way.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord rolled his eyes, “You could word it that way,” he sighed. He looked back at Sasuke as he spoke, nodding slowly. “Yes...? I think so anyways,” he shrugged, trying to figure out where to go from where they were currently standing, which made him feel dumb in a way.
He nods as he looks around “ .... if I’m correct about this... and it does kinda look like our home so ..” he looks in front of him “ down the hall towards the stairs?” He says a bit embarrassed “ but I’m not sure..”
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:40 AM

Quote:
He nods as he looks around “ .... if I’m correct about this... and it does kinda look like our home so ..” he looks in front of him “ down the hall towards the stairs?” He says a bit embarrassed “ but I’m not sure..”
Tord shrugged. “Hell if I know,” he muttered. “I have no memory of this place whatsoever, so you’re the one that has to show me these things,” he sighed. “Let’s just try that,” He said after Sasuke said what might be some directions, nearly punching the wall as he tried to figure out where he was going.
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:08 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord shrugged. “Hell if I know,” he muttered. “I have no memory of this place whatsoever, so you’re the one that has to show me these things,” he sighed. “Let’s just try that,” He said after Sasuke said what might be some directions, nearly punching the wall as he tried to figure out where he was going.
He nods slow as he begins to kiss Tords head “ don’t worry my love we will get out of here” he says happily and warmly as he begins to walk towards from Tord
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:14 PM

Quote:
He nods slow as he begins to kiss Tords head “ don’t worry my love we will get out of here” he says happily and warmly as he begins to walk towards from Tord
”We better,” Tord muttered, crossing his arm as he followed Sasuke. He didn’t like this, but he was forcing himself to live with it, his hands pushed in his pockets the whole time.
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

”We better,” Tord muttered, crossing his arm as he followed Sasuke. He didn’t like this, but he was forcing himself to live with it, his hands pushed in his pockets the whole time.
He smiles as he nods walking as he did “ ... Tord whatever he’s going to show us... can... you handle it? Will you be able to take it...” he asks worryingly as he walks
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:31 AM

Quote:
He smiles as he nods walking as he did “ ... Tord whatever he’s going to show us... can... you handle it? Will you be able to take it...” he asks worryingly as he walks
Tord shrugged. “I mean I’ve seen some stuff, but I don’t know anything about this,” He said. “So I guess we’ll just have to see,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly. However, a small pang of fear had hit him, the fear that he couldn’t take it was there, just trying to smile through it.
Old December 25th, 2017, 02:33 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord shrugged. “I mean I’ve seen some stuff, but I don’t know anything about this,” He said. “So I guess we’ll just have to see,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly. However, a small pang of fear had hit him, the fear that he couldn’t take it was there, just trying to smile through it.
He nods as he continues walking eventually making it to the stairs with winter catching up behind them. “ ... well maybe.. we’ll find out why we have so many scars.” He Says calmly as Sasuke takes a deep breath “ ... yes maybe...”