Last post by birdbrain
Today 11:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2020, 10:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

@shortstack
Blizzardkit was bummed out and returned the mousebile before returning, frankly he wanted to prove he could be an apprentice despite his little fight with Frozenpaw. He glanced at Bitterthorn,” Can I do something to help? I can’t change your nest since I can’t leave camp...but I could collect feather’s around camp for your nest or give you my nest...” he meowed, he hoped that Bitterthorn would let him help so he could prove to Lionstar that he was ready to be an apprentice now.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:10 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Dawnpaw came in and began changing the nests, purring excitedly as she did so. She was happy to help the elders. She was hoping to hear a story but wouldn’t push for one.

{Open}

Old May 28th, 2020, 05:01 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotuspaw walked into the elders' den, mouth full of clean bedding. She enjoyed helping the elders very much. Not all of them were nice, but she didn't mind, as long as they didn't bully her for her size. As she set the bedding down, she noticed Gingerpaw in nearby. Maybe she could convince him to help her.
"Hey, Gingerpaw! Wanna help me change bedding? " she called out.

@Estelle
Old May 28th, 2020, 06:47 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Gingerpaw, as very often, lay in the clearing, his ginger fur reflecting the rays of sun. It was a nice day, but Gingerpaw was tired. Actually, when wasn't he? But still, those mass amount of fights Lionstar had organized certainly took a toll on his close to non-existing energie. It hadn't been that many in reality, but anything active that goes beyond two rounds is a mass amount in the young tom's opinion- and he went beyond two fights. But oh well, it was over now.
That was when he suddenly heard a call from a somewhat familiar voice. eeerrr.. Lotuspaw? Yeah. He gave a flick of his tail in response, not feeling like getting up or even turning around to face her. Changing bedding just sounded so.. exhausting, and while he had some form of respect for elders, and elders only, some of them just never stopped complaining. Really.
@Shadeleaf
Old May 28th, 2020, 07:03 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Gingerpaw, as very often, lay in the clearing, his ginger fur reflecting the rays of sun. It was a nice day, but Gingerpaw was tired. Actually, when wasn't he? But still, those mass amount of fights Lionstar had organized certainly took a toll on his close to non-existing energie. It hadn't been that many in reality, but anything active that goes beyond two rounds is a mass amount in the young tom's opinion- and he went beyond two fights. But oh well, it was over now.
That was when he suddenly heard a call from a somewhat familiar voice. eeerrr.. Lotuspaw? Yeah. He gave a flick of his tail in response, not feeling like getting up or even turning around to face her. Changing bedding just sounded so.. exhausting, and while he had some form of respect for elders, and elders only, some of them just never stopped complaining. Really.
@Shadeleaf
Lotuspaw noticed her friend's grumpiness. He was probably too lazy. Well, she wasn't giving up.
"Maybe one of the elders could tell us a story. Or we could talk about stuff. Come on! At least come and be lazy there." she meowed as she trotted over. She dipped her head and used her muzzle to push Gingerpaw on the back in order to get him to stand up.
Old May 29th, 2020, 05:49 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotuspaw noticed her friend's grumpiness. He was probably too lazy. Well, she wasn't giving up.
"Maybe one of the elders could tell us a story. Or we could talk about stuff. Come on! At least come and be lazy there." she meowed as she trotted over. She dipped her head and used her muzzle to push Gingerpaw on the back in order to get him to stand up.
Gingerpaw closed his eyes and tried drifting off to sleep, but it appeared that his friend had a different plan. He grunted as she nudged him, tail giving a small flick- she really wasn't going to give up, was she? He sigh before grumbling an "fine" if she insisted. He finally got up, head lazily hanging low and eyes half closed, and yawned before getting to his paws, practicaly dragging them to the elders den. He was going to be lazy there, unless the elders started complaining again.

Last edited by Estelle; May 29th, 2020 at 05:50 AM.
Old May 29th, 2020, 05:58 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Gingerpaw closed his eyes and tried drifting off to sleep, but it appeared that his friend had a different plan. He grunted as she nudged him, tail giving a small flick- she really wasn't going to give up, was she? He sigh before grumbling an "fine" if she insisted. He finally got up, head lazily hanging low and eyes half closed, and yawned before getting to his paws, practicaly dragging them to the elders den. He was going to be lazy there, unless the elders started complaining again.
"That's the....spirit?"she said, not sure if it was spirit or simply him not wanting her to keep being annoying.
"See, Its not that bad. You already do nothing. You'd be perfect for an elder!" she joked. She grabbed her bedding pile and started replacing the old one, trying not to bother any elders.
Old May 29th, 2020, 08:52 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Bitterthorn

The elder glanced up at the entrance of the apprentices. He gave a small grunt and rolled over to his side, watching Lotuspaw in particular as she began to change the bedding. Sure, having the apprentices come in to do their chores for the first time in moons was nice but lately, it seemed they all wanted to do it at once. It really was a pain when you just wanted to get a nice nap in.

Old May 30th, 2020, 05:06 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post

Bitterthorn

The elder glanced up at the entrance of the apprentices. He gave a small grunt and rolled over to his side, watching Lotuspaw in particular as she began to change the bedding. Sure, having the apprentices come in to do their chores for the first time in moons was nice but lately, it seemed they all wanted to do it at once. It really was a pain when you just wanted to get a nice nap in.

Lotuspaw pushed away the old bedding. Her clumsy, gigantic paws ware at least good for something. Take out the old bedding, will you?" she asked Gingerpaw. Hopefully he'd finally do something. She wanted them to impress their mentors and maybe even Lionstar. She noticed Bitterthorn watching her.
"Sorry if we woke you up, Bitterthorn. Do you need anything?"she asked in a worried voice.
Old May 30th, 2020, 07:22 AM
Still staring nervously

On any other day Gingerpaw likely would've given an "heh" to her comment about him being perfect for an elder, though he was still drowsy and perhaps grumpy from the lack of sleep the young tom got the other night. Once inside the elders den, Gingerpaw quite literally was going to be lazy there- in other words, he ploffed down in one of the old nests. He twisted and turned a few times before lowering his gaze and parting some of the moss. Just as he thought: thorns. The ginger apprentice scoffed and started to remove the prickly things, muttering "stupid mouse brains" under his breath at the poorly done work. "watch out for any thorns" Gingerpaw warned with a lasting mutter, offering a glance to Lotuspaw.

Now, it wasn't that he didn't notice Bitterthorn, he just decided to not pay any attention to his grunt; it wasn't like they were being loud or anything. Though faintly, Gingerpaw couldn't help but wonder; did any of the elders still remember him or his littermate, Goldenkit? Not to long before she and their mother.. passed.., he and her snuck out of he nursery while their mother was sleeping, going to visit the elders den. They kept shushing each other until a small squarrel broke out between the two though an elder, amused by their argument, broke them off. She ended up telling them about her younger days and the story of the 'first starclan cat'. It had been nice, he had to admit, and his sister ahd been completely captivated by what they were told. But those day were long gone now, long long gone.

While in first instance Gingerpaw had ignored Lotuspaw's request, he eventually did start removing on the bedding. Slowly, yes, but still. It was halfly so he wouldn't have to think about those days, but maybe also a little bit because of the small form of respect he actually had for elders. Slowly.

@Shadeleaf @shortstack
Closed Thread