Last post by burntToast
Today 05:56 AM
Snowblind's Relationship...
by Ozzkat
Last post by Ozzkat
Today 05:54 AM

Old July 30th, 2023, 05:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Bunnywisp
@Kay~

A laugh erupted from the tom, followed by a gutteral purr as he aimed to rub his cheek atop the youngers head. "I didn't manage to catch anything, but don't worry! Your big brother's getting better and better now that his pawpads are healed up!" he exclaimed, letting go of his younger sibling and leaning back with a grin.

He sat like that for a moment before his grin mellowed, and instead was replaced with a smile. "How are you doing? Dovepaw? With your training, how was today?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 30th, 2023, 09:19 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

- @Starfall

Dovepaw laughed alongside his brother. The apprentice leaned into Bunnywisp's cheek with a purr.

"That's okay! I'm just glad you healed," they smiled. The fluffy grey feline licked their paw as they sat up.

"I'm doing good, how about you? Oh! Training was fun, Sheepgrowl seems nice enough," Dovepaw admitted to his brother.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old July 31st, 2023, 07:35 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

scorchedfang

It occurred to Falcondive no one actually seemed to guard the camp, so he took it upon himself to find a spot near the camp entrance and sit watch. Overall, things were pretty uneventful - a kit was crying, a warrior was sparring with an apprentice (was that normal?) and cats were just.. existing.

Fellcone twitched his ears, decidedly not wasting his time on something that the leadership might allow, and just focused on looking for anything problematic.
Old July 31st, 2023, 10:28 PM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy

Longmoor--She/Her
╔══════════════╗

Longmoor hadn't even been that busy, yet she still had not paid nearly enough attention to Halfpaw recently, at least in her mind. She was a very punctual cat in almost everything she did, and that applied especially to apprentices. What's done is done, she'd just have to make up for the lost time. Flicking her tail, she padded from her nest in the warrior's den, eyes scanning the camp.

There were only so many places the apprentice could be, so after a bit of looking around and poking her head into dens, she found him. "Halfpaw," She sat down somewhere in front of him, not too close, of course. "I haven't been able to spend time with you, I'm sorry." Her head dipped momentarily before returning to a relaxed position. She wasn't usually one to say 'sorry', hoping to avoid any situation that would warrant it coming from her mouth. Her discomfort probably tied back to her kithood, but that was a mess she wasn't going to think about right now, she had more important things to focus on.

"How do you feel about going out for some training? Hunting, battle, just exploring the territory ... whatever you want." This would be their first time together in the territory and she wanted to do it on his terms rather than hers. At least for now, while they were getting familiar, she wouldn't be letting Halfpaw, 'nor herself, slack off on training later in his apprenticeship. Then again, it had been rather hectic recently, perhaps some slacking off was just to be expected ...

╚══════════════╝
OOC: Here's the starter, hope it's okay! X3
@TheVillianKing [Mention for Halfpaw]
Old August 1st, 2023, 06:07 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by GANDERGOOSE View Post
Longmoor--She/Her
╔══════════════╗

Longmoor hadn't even been that busy, yet she still had not paid nearly enough attention to Halfpaw recently, at least in her mind. She was a very punctual cat in almost everything she did, and that applied especially to apprentices. What's done is done, she'd just have to make up for the lost time. Flicking her tail, she padded from her nest in the warrior's den, eyes scanning the camp.

There were only so many places the apprentice could be, so after a bit of looking around and poking her head into dens, she found him. "Halfpaw," She sat down somewhere in front of him, not too close, of course. "I haven't been able to spend time with you, I'm sorry." Her head dipped momentarily before returning to a relaxed position. She wasn't usually one to say 'sorry', hoping to avoid any situation that would warrant it coming from her mouth. Her discomfort probably tied back to her kithood, but that was a mess she wasn't going to think about right now, she had more important things to focus on.

"How do you feel about going out for some training? Hunting, battle, just exploring the territory ... whatever you want." This would be their first time together in the territory and she wanted to do it on his terms rather than hers. At least for now, while they were getting familiar, she wouldn't be letting Halfpaw, 'nor herself, slack off on training later in his apprenticeship. Then again, it had been rather hectic recently, perhaps some slacking off was just to be expected ...

╚══════════════╝
OOC: Here's the starter, hope it's okay! X3
@TheVillianKing [Mention for Halfpaw]
Halfpaw perked up... "Hunting Sounds inteeresting" the 3 legged apprentice meowed

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 2nd, 2023, 12:20 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Elkowl and Crowdapple existed.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old August 2nd, 2023, 11:52 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 1] - Inactive

Annoyed. Lightningpaw was completely, wholeheartedly, unabashedly annoyed. Cowtuft had sent some patrols for herbs, and yet none had returned. Normally this would have been... irritating, but not to the point of having her pace up and down the clearing looking like a rabid wolverine just moments away from pouncing on some unsuspecting - very suspecting, there was no way there was any lack of suspicion - prey. She seemed to have eaten a mouse the other night that was... not quite... sitting well with her. It hadn't been off, and she was certain that she wasn't poisoned, but the stress had certainly not helped her digestion in any way, and there were no juniper berries to help her alleviate her aching gut.

It was too late now, of course. Her stomach pain was gone, along with any chance of furthering her research or sleeping. All in all, a wasted night. Oh, if she could just shred someone's ears, she would! Verbally. She could be very annoying.

Fully intending to make good on this thought, the Abyssinian calico turned her gaze towards the first cat that she saw, a distantly familiar gray pelt being the first her blue hues landed upon. Of all the higher ups in the clan, Lightningpaw knew only one thing about Fallownose. Judging by his actions during the territory tour, he was loads of fun. And... that was it. She knew he was diligent, what with having to keep up with all of the non-herbal patrols that kept the clan afloat...

Large ears perking up, a smirk crossed her maw. Right. She didn't know this tom very much, but in a way she supposed she did work paw in paw with him. They both helped their respective higher up keep things in order. And she was sure if someone understood the need for a patrol to come through, it was him. Maybe... maybe it was time to break the ice, as it where. Get to know him? And what better way to get to know someone than with a pleasant trip to Sunset Grove for some berries?

Mind made up, the lithe apprentice approached the deputy, offering a playful grin as she got close. "Alright there, Fallownose? Was wondering if I could pester you for some of your time," she chirped, hoping she wouldn't have to resort to the levels of teasing she usually had to resort with when it came to Leechscar to get her outing done this time around. Playful nature aside, they really did need some more herbs for their depleting stocks.

-

@Lillian [Fallownose]
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy had been idly watching as his Clanmates went about their business when the approach of a smaller she-cat caught his attention. Though he didn't show it, Lightningpaw's approach made him slightly nervous. He hadn't interacted with her much, so hopefully she wasn't about to deliver any bad news.

"Of course, Lightningpaw. What's up?" Fallownose asked, turning his full attention to the apprentice. Considering her slightly playful tone, he doubted she had any concerning news which was a relief. With everyone going on with the other Clans, the last thing WindClan needed was an outbreak of sickness.

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old August 3rd, 2023, 04:37 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Juniper kit chilled
Old August 3rd, 2023, 01:14 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green and blue heterochromia
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Asterblink flicked their tail.
Leopardpaw hadn't been outside, training
advanced battle moves or had he
done advanced hunting, yet.

Maybe now was a good time to train, also since
there was a chance of war against RiverClan.

"Leopardpaw!" Asterblink called, "can you
come here for a moment?"

@absles

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old August 3rd, 2023, 08:44 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 1] - Inactive

There was a mild tension present in the gray tom as Lightningpaw approached, replaced by relief so quickly the lithe calico wondered if she'd imagined it in the first place. Some cats were just never comfortable around medicine cats, although she doubted the deputy was one such cat. It seemed a bit hard to remain reluctant to consort with the clan's healers when one of them was as kind and easy going as Cowtuft was. In fact, the young apprentice was willing to bet her mentor never got any awkward stomachaches in the middle of the night. That's how easy going he was... Life just wasn't fair sometimes, was it? Still, when life gave you stomachaches, you went for the berries. Juniper berries, to be precise!

"'Fraid I've got a conundrum in my paws. Noticed just last night that we don't have any juniper berries in our storages, and with us being in the final days of greenleaf and all, the heat might make some food turn bad before anyone notices. Don't want to have a couple of aching kits eating just off mice and rabbits with nothing to soothe them, right?" the molly explained, conveniently forgetting to mention it was her own stomachache she wished to not experience again.

"Problem is, while we can definitely get some at this season, not all will be ready for harvest. I would like to go myself while Tufty's busy with patients, but can't really go about leaving the camp myself. It'd be absolutely brilliant if you'd be up for a bit of a trip to the grove. If there are going to be any early bloomers, I'm willing to bet that's were they'll be," Lightningpaw explained, offering a cheeky grin before continuing. "I can solemnly swear I'll only be half as annoying as usual if it helps."

-

@Lillian [Fallownose]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios