Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Yesterday 11:05 PM

Old September 2nd, 2022, 12:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Bluepaw's Training Tracker [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiAfton View Post

// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

Bluepaw smiled, following Pikestar. "I'm feeling very happy! I can't wait for my warrior assessment! What are we doing? What are we doing!?" He cried, unable to hold his happiness. The white-furred tomcat kept bouncing up and down.
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ It did make the dark-furred RiverClan leader smile, witnessing his dear apprentice be so excited. Pikestar hadn’t felt that kind of excitement in a very long while. However, seeing Bluepaw go through those invigorating emotions was enough to satisfy him. “We’ll be touching up on some of your battle training today.” The oriental longhair responded, his whiskers twitching as he spoke, “I know you went through the battle for the Cove all those moons ago, but it doesn’t hurt to touch up on some techniques for the future.” Battle was something that Pikestar didn’t like to think about, nor plan for, but they knew as well as anyone that such things would be inevitable. Some cats would even say that it’s a part of a warrior’s life. Unavoidable even.

Continuing onward through the hunting grounds together, he couldn’t help but chuckle at how the small white-furred tom beside him kept jumping up and down. It was like he had a seemingly endless bundle of energy within him. It was a very good thing to have though, especially as a soon-to-be warrior of RiverClan. Eventually, with warm sunshine beaming down on their backs, the mentor and apprentice duo would arrive at the riverside. “As you know, RiverClan thrives on its passion for the water, so obviously, you need to learn how to fight within its depths.” Pikestar explained, “We must be as swift in the water as we are on land. Does that make sense?” The tall tomcat blinked at young Bluepaw with his one working eye, awaiting an answer.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 01:16 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Bluepaw's Training Tracker [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepirateking View Post
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ It did make the dark-furred RiverClan leader smile, witnessing his dear apprentice be so excited. Pikestar hadn’t felt that kind of excitement in a very long while. However, seeing Bluepaw go through those invigorating emotions was enough to satisfy him. “We’ll be touching up on some of your battle training today.” The oriental longhair responded, his whiskers twitching as he spoke, “I know you went through the battle for the Cove all those moons ago, but it doesn’t hurt to touch up on some techniques for the future.” Battle was something that Pikestar didn’t like to think about, nor plan for, but they knew as well as anyone that such things would be inevitable. Some cats would even say that it’s a part of a warrior’s life. Unavoidable even.

Continuing onward through the hunting grounds together, he couldn’t help but chuckle at how the small white-furred tom beside him kept jumping up and down. It was like he had a seemingly endless bundle of energy within him. It was a very good thing to have though, especially as a soon-to-be warrior of RiverClan. Eventually, with warm sunshine beaming down on their backs, the mentor and apprentice duo would arrive at the riverside. “As you know, RiverClan thrives on its passion for the water, so obviously, you need to learn how to fight within its depths.” Pikestar explained, “We must be as swift in the water as we are on land. Does that make sense?” The tall tomcat blinked at young Bluepaw with his one working eye, awaiting an answer.

/ sorry for short post I am in school! \

Bluepaw smiled. "Yes, I understand." He meowed, looking at his refection in the water.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old September 6th, 2022, 01:49 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiAfton View Post

/ sorry for short post I am in school! \

Bluepaw smiled. "Yes, I understand." He meowed, looking at his refection in the water.
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻
“Good.” Pikestar responded with a smile still resting upon his maw, “Then let’s get down to it, shall we?” The tall dark-furred tomcat turned his head back to the water. He made no hesitation in dipping his front paws past the river’s surface and slipping completely into the cold, rushing current. The RiverClan leader made his way to the other side of the river and swiftly turned around, facing the small white-furred apprentice. “Come at me with all you got.” There was challenge in Pikestar’s tone as he stared narrowly at Bluepaw with his one deep-blue eye. He was interested to see what his ambitious student would do.
Old September 6th, 2022, 02:36 PM
error in the code

Quote:
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻
“Good.” Pikestar responded with a smile still resting upon his maw, “Then let’s get down to it, shall we?” The tall dark-furred tomcat turned his head back to the water. He made no hesitation in dipping his front paws past the river’s surface and slipping completely into the cold, rushing current. The RiverClan leader made his way to the other side of the river and swiftly turned around, facing the small white-furred apprentice. “Come at me with all you got.” There was challenge in Pikestar’s tone as he stared narrowly at Bluepaw with his one deep-blue eye. He was interested to see what his ambitious student would do.

/ If this seems to advanced, I'll just say that Bluepaw has been watching off-screen. \

Bluepaw walked into the water with Pikestar. When the leader told the apprentice to give him all he had, Bluepaw tried an underwater surprise attack. He knew nothing about fighting in water, but he gathered it was similar to fighting on land, just you have other dangers to worry about. He swam around his mentor a few times below the water before jerking to the right and tried to leap up to the left of the RiverClan leader to shove him underwater, even though the white-furred tomcat knew very well that Pikestar could easily throw him off.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; September 6th, 2022 at 02:36 PM.
Old September 12th, 2022, 12:22 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal The Crystal Cat View Post

/ If this seems to advanced, I'll just say that Bluepaw has been watching off-screen. \

Bluepaw walked into the water with Pikestar. When the leader told the apprentice to give him all he had, Bluepaw tried an underwater surprise attack. He knew nothing about fighting in water, but he gathered it was similar to fighting on land, just you have other dangers to worry about. He swam around his mentor a few times below the water before jerking to the right and tried to leap up to the left of the RiverClan leader to shove him underwater, even though the white-furred tomcat knew very well that Pikestar could easily throw him off.
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻
➣ The tall RiverClan tomcat watched his young apprentice carefully as he slipped into the water. It didn’t long for the white-furred feline to react once Pikestar challenged his eager student, watching him disappear within the river’s depths. Honestly, he would’ve done the same thing if put in this position. His partial gaze followed Bluepaw’s shape moving under the water, seeing the small cat circle him within the water, like a shark trying to lock onto its prey. Pikestar was pleased that his apprentice felt so comfortable being in the river, especially after his troubling start with swimming lessons. He truly did feel ready to become a RiverClan warrior. Suddenly, Bluepaw flashed out of the water, diving at the oriental longhair to try and push him under the water’s surface, in order to gain the upper paw.

Given how big the RiverClan leader was, it should’ve come to no surprise that such tactics would not work on him. He staggered slightly as Bluepaw bashed into him, but he did not go down. In a flash, Pikestar turned his head and grabbed the white-furred apprentice by the scruff of his neck, flinging Bluepaw through the air and a bit further up river. The mentor’s eye narrowed as he locked his gaze on where Bluepaw would land back into the rushing water, ready for another attempt. Surely, his dear student wouldn’t have assumed this would be an easy victory, right?
Old September 12th, 2022, 12:43 PM
error in the code

Quote:
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻
➣ The tall RiverClan tomcat watched his young apprentice carefully as he slipped into the water. It didn’t long for the white-furred feline to react once Pikestar challenged his eager student, watching him disappear within the river’s depths. Honestly, he would’ve done the same thing if put in this position. His partial gaze followed Bluepaw’s shape moving under the water, seeing the small cat circle him within the water, like a shark trying to lock onto its prey. Pikestar was pleased that his apprentice felt so comfortable being in the river, especially after his troubling start with swimming lessons. He truly did feel ready to become a RiverClan warrior. Suddenly, Bluepaw flashed out of the water, diving at the oriental longhair to try and push him under the water’s surface, in order to gain the upper paw.

Given how big the RiverClan leader was, it should’ve come to no surprise that such tactics would not work on him. He staggered slightly as Bluepaw bashed into him, but he did not go down. In a flash, Pikestar turned his head and grabbed the white-furred apprentice by the scruff of his neck, flinging Bluepaw through the air and a bit further up river. The mentor’s eye narrowed as he locked his gaze on where Bluepaw would land back into the rushing water, ready for another attempt. Surely, his dear student wouldn’t have assumed this would be an easy victory, right?

Bluepaw knew what Pikestar might do and didn't flinch when he was gently tossed aside. Hitting the water near the shallow end, he staggered up to catch his breath. "Knew it..." The white-furred tomcat took a deep breath in and tried again, this time, when circling Pikestar, Bluepaw tried to pull the RiverClan leader down as far as he could and then try and dunk his head under with his paws. Probably gonna fail... but that's ok. He thought.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old September 14th, 2022, 11:27 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Bluepaw knew what Pikestar might do and didn't flinch when he was gently tossed aside. Hitting the water near the shallow end, he staggered up to catch his breath. "Knew it..." The white-furred tomcat took a deep breath in and tried again, this time, when circling Pikestar, Bluepaw tried to pull the RiverClan leader down as far as he could and then try and dunk his head under with his paws. Probably gonna fail... but that's ok. He thought.
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ The tall oriental tomcat watched his apprentice with a stern, focused look as he staggered. Bluepaw disappeared under the water’s surface and came towards him again, circling Pikestar again before quickly leaping out of the water in an attempt to grab his neck and pull his head underwater. He jerked his head up, taking Bluepaw with him if he stayed hanging on, and brought him down to smack his body against the water. “Come on, Bluepaw!” Pikestar hissed loudly, “You want to be a warrior, don’t you? Show me you deserve your warrior name!” He wanted to motivate his student to do better, to earn that victory today. There were two parts of him that the smaller, white-furred tomcat had failed to attack, which were his legs and his stomach. If you want to take down something bigger than you, then you go for their legs. At least, that’s how Pikestar was taught to fight when he was young. He didn’t want to baby Bluepaw or walk him through the answer, no, he would have to figure this out.
Old September 14th, 2022, 12:34 PM
error in the code

Quote:
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ The tall oriental tomcat watched his apprentice with a stern, focused look as he staggered. Bluepaw disappeared under the water’s surface and came towards him again, circling Pikestar again before quickly leaping out of the water in an attempt to grab his neck and pull his head underwater. He jerked his head up, taking Bluepaw with him if he stayed hanging on, and brought him down to smack his body against the water. “Come on, Bluepaw!” Pikestar hissed loudly, “You want to be a warrior, don’t you? Show me you deserve your warrior name!” He wanted to motivate his student to do better, to earn that victory today. There were two parts of him that the smaller, white-furred tomcat had failed to attack, which were his legs and his stomach. If you want to take down something bigger than you, then you go for their legs. At least, that’s how Pikestar was taught to fight when he was young. He didn’t want to baby Bluepaw or walk him through the answer, no, he would have to figure this out.

/ Bluepaw was trying to pull Pikestar down underwater from the leader's back paws, but ok. also I am very sorry if I just did some power-playing here! \

Anger drove through Bluepaw when he failed again. He dove underwater again and slammed himself at Pikestar's body underwater, grabbing the leader with his jaws and trying to yank him underwater, but his jaws slipped and left two long tooth marks on his mentor's leg. Oops... The white-furred tomcat's anger turned to fear but turned back to anger. He didn't give up, popping up to the surface for air and diving right back down to pull the RiverClan leader down and changing where he was, hoping that would work.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old September 23rd, 2022, 03:20 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

/ Bluepaw was trying to pull Pikestar down underwater from the leader's back paws, but ok. also I am very sorry if I just did some power-playing here! \

Anger drove through Bluepaw when he failed again. He dove underwater again and slammed himself at Pikestar's body underwater, grabbing the leader with his jaws and trying to yank him underwater, but his jaws slipped and left two long tooth marks on his mentor's leg. Oops... The white-furred tomcat's anger turned to fear but turned back to anger. He didn't give up, popping up to the surface for air and diving right back down to pull the RiverClan leader down and changing where he was, hoping that would work.
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ The tall dark-furred tomcat watched Bluepaw dive under the water’s surface again, almost immediately feeling the white youth slam his full body into him. What he wasn’t expecting was to feel the apprentice’s jaws sink into his leg. Pikestar uttered a hiss of pain and that was finally when the RiverClan leader lost his balance and landed into the water on his side. His head dipped under the surface and his partial gaze flickered around at the red that wafted through the river’s current. He pulled back his two hind legs and kicked Bluepaw with full force, aiming to put distance between him and his student. If he was successful in doing so, Pikestar would immediately swim to the river’s sandy bank and haul himself onto land. He panted deeply, shaking water droplets from his head as he kept on feeling the sting of a fresh wound. Stars above, that hurt. There was no doubt that he would have to go to the medicine cat den after this training session, to avoid the teeth marks getting infected. The oriental sat down, lifting his leg and drawing his tongue over the gash and wincing at the salty taste of his own blood. It would turn into another scar on his aching body in the future, one from his own apprentice, which was something he'd never expect.

{ It's okay! I don't mind a little powerplay in this to make it interesting, hah.
Also, apologies for the mistakes on my part for misreading some of these posts. }

Last edited by Captain; September 23rd, 2022 at 03:21 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2022, 04:43 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ The tall dark-furred tomcat watched Bluepaw dive under the water’s surface again, almost immediately feeling the white youth slam his full body into him. What he wasn’t expecting was to feel the apprentice’s jaws sink into his leg. Pikestar uttered a hiss of pain and that was finally when the RiverClan leader lost his balance and landed into the water on his side. His head dipped under the surface and his partial gaze flickered around at the red that wafted through the river’s current. He pulled back his two hind legs and kicked Bluepaw with full force, aiming to put distance between him and his student. If he was successful in doing so, Pikestar would immediately swim to the river’s sandy bank and haul himself onto land. He panted deeply, shaking water droplets from his head as he kept on feeling the sting of a fresh wound. Stars above, that hurt. There was no doubt that he would have to go to the medicine cat den after this training session, to avoid the teeth marks getting infected. The oriental sat down, lifting his leg and drawing his tongue over the gash and wincing at the salty taste of his own blood. It would turn into another scar on his aching body in the future, one from his own apprentice, which was something he'd never expect.

{ It's okay! I don't mind a little powerplay in this to make it interesting, hah.
Also, apologies for the mistakes on my part for misreading some of these posts. }

/ it's ok! maybe I should have been more specific! \

Bluepaw let out a yowl of surprise underwater when Pikestar kicked him. Panic filled the white-furred tomcat when he started to swallow water because of his reaction. He popped to the surface, coughing up water and looking at his mentor. He flinched at the wound. "Sorry..." He meowed sadly, his wet head and tail dropping down.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿