Last post by Rowan
Today 09:29 PM

Old August 30th, 2020, 09:45 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

- @MagicCat99 @Elementals

Fenpaw followed his mentor into the sleepy thicket, awaiting directions. However, he realized he was getting none as Nighttuft immediately went to work on searching for prey. With a sigh, he recalled his previous mentor's teachings about hunting land prey and drew in air, searching for the scent of prey. Luckily, he found a recent smell of mouse nearby and began to follow it, keeping quiet. He offered a small nod to Silentpaw as he passed the other apprentice. He was also pretty awkward around cats he didn't know very well.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are replies for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old August 31st, 2020, 12:49 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Elementals @Zero
Nighttuft scented some prey and crouched, just after looking over her shoulder and smiling when she saw the apprentices were hunting too. She turned her head back to the mouse and started sneaking forward. The warrior leaped at it, catching the rodent in her jaws.

Click my dragons!
Old August 31st, 2020, 03:41 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Silentpaw~
(We may need to quicken the pace for the sake of the due date marching along hehe. Sorry for the late reply.)

Silentpaw caught up with the two cats that were ahead of him already. The tabby looked around to see where he should start first. He only went to the Sleepy Thicket during the tour of the territory. This place was still an unfamiliar spot for him. Hopefully it wasn't one of the those dangerous or haunted spots
because he forgot what this place contained. Maybe there could a be plenty of prey here at least. Nightmare fueled thoughts never helped him out with hunting so it would be best to just focus on the patrol. Silentpaw sniffed the air to detect any prey that he could find so then he wouldn't come back empty-pawed.

His nose found a hint of vole which made him instinctively drop into a hunter's crouch because of muscle memory that he had built up. Silentpaw stalked carefully pretending that the soil was like water to the source of prey. He spotted the brown vole about to gather their food back to the burrow. Silentpaw watched carefully before launching himself at the vole to kill it with a swift blow on the spine. The tabby hid the vole to scout for more prey.

Suddenly a shadow of something (a weird looking tree) made him jump to hid behind a rock where he then got an angry chatter from a rodent. He peeked at the shadow trying to see if it was going to eat him.

{ @MagicCat99 @Zero }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 31st, 2020, 03:52 PM
AHHH

(I agree). @Elementals @MagicCat99

Fenpaw stalked the mouse quietly, his pawsteps as light as he could possibly make them as he crept forward. He pounced and hit the mark, breaking the creatures neck before it could escape his grasp.

He startled slightly as Silentpaw made a sudden move of jumping to cover, not used to such sudden movements, especially having been so still just a few moments earlier to catch his mouse. After following the other apprentice's gaze up to the tree, squinting, he let out a small snort. From his angle, he could tell it was just a branch. "You okay over there?"
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are replies for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old September 1st, 2020, 12:16 AM
Existing being on Earth

@Elementals @Zero
(Yeah, me too.)
Nighttuft turned her head sharply at the shriek of Silentpaw. From her spot, she didn't recognize it as a tree branch straight away, and circled it with a puffed up tail. When she realized it was, she sighed and called: "Silentpaw, it's just a tree branch, no need to be scared!"

Click my dragons!
Old September 1st, 2020, 11:43 AM
Ambivert

~Silentpaw of RC~
(He didn't shriek)

Silentpaw gave a suspicious glance at the 2 cats. He peeked again at the shadow to realize that it was a weird looking tree. The tabby shuffled his paws embarrassed. Nighttuft must have accidentally thought that it was him shrieking when it was really the angry rodent who he nearly sat on. He did have a weird way of hunting many animals at once was to sit on the so then he could kill them all for the clan. His pride got crushed to nothing as Fenpaw snorted at his embarrassing moment. It was even worse when Nighttuft said that there was nothing to be afraid of. Some cats wouldn't understand why that hurt that badly when she said that to him. Half of the reason was that a warrior who was older than him said that. The other half..how should he put it?

There was everything in the world to be afraid of because one moment his loved ones could be gone in a blink of his eyes just like what happened to his parents. Even if he didn't know his parents well enough or his siblings that didn't survive like him. Silentpaw drooped his head as he went to hunt the rat who had came back around. He sadly went to pick the vole before waiting the the others pretending that he didn't exist. Only if he could go back to the times where Berryscorch and Blizzardsky were having their match. Probably one of the only moments that was positive to him and stuck on his memories forever and ever.

Silentpaw was afraid of what the warrior would say to Lionstar. The leader was to always be respected in his opinion unless you were like Icestar or Duskstar. He couldn't think he could handle the scolding tone of his leader for being scared and all. Especially with the fact that he would sound like a stupid baby stuttering. It was a miracle that he managed to not be bullied throughout his life. Probably a sign from Starclan that he should always pretend to be invisible because when he did, he was better off like that.

{ @Zero @MagicCat99 }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 3rd, 2020, 03:14 PM
Ambivert

{ @Zero @MagicCat99 }

Since Nighttuft is the patrol leader.. would you like to report the patrol, Magic? I can do it or if Sep.6 comes up with no response then I will do it : P
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 3rd, 2020, 11:56 PM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
{ @Zero @MagicCat99 }

Since Nighttuft is the patrol leader.. would you like to report the patrol, Magic? I can do it or if Sep.6 comes up with no response then I will do it : P
@Zero
Sure I'll do it.

Click my dragons!
Old September 7th, 2020, 06:39 PM
AHHH

@MagicCat99 @Elementals

(Hey, so sorry for the delay! Do you guys want to continue the rp or leave it as is?)

Fenpaw picked up his mouse and padded over to where Silentpaw had been standing, just to get a look at what the other apprentice had thought he'd seen. "You know, I get it now." He meowed around his catch, peering up at the branch that looked suspiciously like a hawk perched above and ready to strike. "Good eye if that'd been a real hawk. Though, maybe a verbal warning to the other cats on your patrol next time."

Last edited by Zero; September 7th, 2020 at 06:39 PM.
Old September 7th, 2020, 06:47 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Flarespots was bored so he went for a hunt. He looked around for an apprentice who might want to come with him.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~