Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:24 PM
Morning Oranges [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:21 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:14 PM
Herbal Teachings
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 12:07 PM

Old August 25th, 2021, 02:36 AM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry View Post
Fernstream was a little started as a voice sounded behind her and Kestrelsplash. Kestrelstar. Oh no - from his words, it sounded as if he wasn't about to let them back into RiverClan. With a nervous look at her mate, she took it upon herself to do the speaking. "I'm so sorry, Kestrelstar. I went looking for Kestrelsplash. Now that I found him, we wanted to return," she meowed.

What was she supposed to say? That she left RiverClan willingly? That wasn't true. Fernstream's mate had been gone before her, and she had wanted to find him. She looked at him, wondering of he wanted to say anything. Kestrelsplash had always been better, and more confident, at things like this.

@AntiAngelic @spade
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiAngelic View Post
Kestrelsplash ༄ @Stardust~ @spade

Well then. That wasn't the response he was hoping for, or the response he told Fernstream so confidently they'd recieve, but at least they hadn't been driven out when Kestrelstar got a look at them, but..

" We apologize greatly, Kestrelstar." His heart began to race with panic; whatever he said now could possibly be their ticket back into camp or their ticket to Starclan. He gave his shoulder a calming lick, which didn't help much. " I had no right to leave Riverclan, and whatever you think is best for my punishment will be completely justified, but please leave Fernstream out of it! She left because she was worried about me, we wouldn't even be having this conversation if I never left in the first place."

Now comes the hard part..

" But I want to be apart of Riverclan again. I want to catch fish and fight against the Clans alongside you once more. While I was gone I didn't lose any of my strength or my Warrior blood; it still runs through my veins. Riverclan is my home and no matter what happens I'll never think of it any other way. So please Kestrelstar, let me and Fernstream back into Riverclan, our home. It's where our hearts lie."

He dipped his head at his Leader then stepped back, giving a collected look, but his tail-tip gave a flick of nervousness.
The loyalty, the straight forwardness... the kind and respectful approach. It was what was missing from a lot of the warriors who wanted to rejoin RiverClan. Usually, Kestrelstar was met with attitude. With a sneer and side-eye, caution thrown to the wind from those who knew just how tricky it could be to deal with him. After all, despite his claims for keeping the Clan as strong and unified, the leader wasn't about to let just anyone back in. That was the keeping it strong part; warriors who didn't meet that standard, well, their rank could be replaced.

Evident in his yellow gaze was the surprise as Kestrelstar was taking a moment to reply. It had caught him off guard, especially with everything going on. Clearing his throat and straightening his posture up, the leader gave a curt nod. "I know you both are loyal warriors, that your hearts remain with RiverClan. I've seen it in your service," he began, his tone even as his gaze narrowed. "I don't give third chances, so if you are as loyal as you say you are, hopefully this will be the last discussion we're having on the topic."

With a sigh, the gray tabby rose to his paws, his mind already moving away from this interaction. "I'm sure your kits miss you, and the prey pile could use some restocking." There was no hesitation in his voice to accept them back in, and nodding at both of them the leader trotted off.

[done! i'll re-add Kestrelsplash and Fernstream ^^]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
A small curl to his lips formed, feeling a bit content."They seem to get a sickly joy of capture and keeping cats. They are a nuisance let me tell you." Warblercry gaze turned serious and he dipped his head. "If you'll allow me, please. I will work thrice as hard to make up for my absence."

Thinking of all the duties he will have to do the calico had to insert his honesty. "Well, I'll try my best." This cat is kind of like Lionstar but different in a good way sort of speak. Ugh, he hopes. It will be interesting to see how this cat will lead Riverclan though.
@spade
A snort of laughter came from Kestrelstar as he couldn't help but agree with the tom before him. They were becoming quite a nuissance though, one that would need to be dealt with before they became an even bigger issue than before.

Taking a moment to study Warblercry, Kestrelstar hesitated for a brief moment. He seemed alright enough, and nothing suspicious seemed to be coming from him. Truth be told, time was the only tool that would provide the leader the look he needed to determine if this was a warrior worth taking in. With a sigh, Kestrelstar took a seat. "I suppose that's as good a promise as I'll get. I do fainly remember you, but it's been moons, and I believe I was just an apprentice still when you were still around." A pang of grief, but the leader stifled it. "Don't make me regret this."

[done! you can submit Warblercry to the Allegiance, as I don't see him on the missing anymore! ^^]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post

Mistyfern was beginning to believe it was really all for naught; that perhaps this was Starclan’s way of telling him that joining Riverclan was just another bad idea in a long and detailed history of bad ideas. He hung his head in thought, wondering if he’d made the wrong choice leaving in the first place. It always comes back around to nip you in the ass.

But just as he was about to throw in the towel and try his luck somewhere else, an unusually brisk wind blew the distinct musk of a Riverclan warrior past his nose. Mistyfern remarked that it was like being slapped in the face with a wet, furry fish. Mistyfern also took a moment to note that he was making an awful lot of fish similes.

He sighed and sat back down with a meaty thud, eyes fixed down each end of the path and waiting for a patrol to appear from around a bend. They should’ve been here by now.. Breeze ain’t movin’ that quick. A voice shook him out of his thoughts. He turned to regard the voice and was surprised, perhaps even a little relieved, to lock gazes with a lone tom who seemed to be familiar with him. Strange, he thought. He hadn’t expected to be recognized so quickly.

“If I was a Shadowclan cat looking for an easy meal I’d have already had enough time to pilfer this place for a moon's worth of food and slip away stuffed to the gills without so much as a scratch. You wouldn’t even have known I was here.” Mistyfern grumbled, half outwardly, half to himself. “Has Lionstar really gotten so far up his own ass he stopped bothering to send out patrols? Well, it’s not like it’s your fault, s’pose I’ll just get to the point.”

“Listen, I know it’s a bit of a strange situation we’ve both found ourselves in and I can tell by that cagey look in your eyes you don’t trust me a lick, but you seem like a sensible sort of fella and if that ain't anything but the truth then you should know well as I do that there ain't much harm can be done from an old medicine cat.”

"So if it's all the same to you, could ya be a real peach and take me to Lionstar? It'd be might kind o'ya."
Moons of detecting words muttered under breaths or conversations his Clanmates didn't necessarily want their leader overhearing seemed to pay off as he caught what the tom had said. A low growl rumbled deep within his chest, and instinctively the fur along his neck rose a bit. "If you were a ShadowClan cat you would no longer be breathing," the leader snapped back, eyes narrowing. He knew of this cats rank - but that was in WindClan. Here, on RiverClan soil, he was an outsider.

Lifting his head up to meet the tom's gaze, all previous notions of respect were dissolved like fog in the early sunlight hours. "Lionstorm stepped down, and has since been murdered by ThunderClan," he grumbled, spitting the last bit out like a stale piece of crowfood. "If you have an issue with the patrols that are sent out, by all means let me know how I or my deputy can better handle it." The sarcasm was laid on thick as he gave a lash of his tail. Stars, did this cat leave WindClan or did his attitude drive him out?

However there was a bit of truth - he was an old medicine cat, definitely older than Kestrelstar. Not much harm... hmm, well he would be the decider of that. Rank and status with another Clan held no weight in RiverClan. "My name is Kestrelstar, RiverClan's leader now. Why did you seek us out, instead of going back to WindClan? I'm sure Twilightstar is curious as to where you've run off to."
Old August 25th, 2021, 09:35 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Moons of detecting words muttered under breaths or conversations his Clanmates didn't necessarily want their leader overhearing seemed to pay off as he caught what the tom had said. A low growl rumbled deep within his chest, and instinctively the fur along his neck rose a bit. "If you were a ShadowClan cat you would no longer be breathing," the leader snapped back, eyes narrowing. He knew of this cats rank - but that was in WindClan. Here, on RiverClan soil, he was an outsider.

Lifting his head up to meet the tom's gaze, all previous notions of respect were dissolved like fog in the early sunlight hours. "Lionstorm stepped down, and has since been murdered by ThunderClan," he grumbled, spitting the last bit out like a stale piece of crowfood. "If you have an issue with the patrols that are sent out, by all means let me know how I or my deputy can better handle it." The sarcasm was laid on thick as he gave a lash of his tail. Stars, did this cat leave WindClan or did his attitude drive him out?

However there was a bit of truth - he was an old medicine cat, definitely older than Kestrelstar. Not much harm... hmm, well he would be the decider of that. Rank and status with another Clan held no weight in RiverClan. "My name is Kestrelstar, RiverClan's leader now. Why did you seek us out, instead of going back to WindClan? I'm sure Twilightstar is curious as to where you've run off to."

Mistyfern's eyes rounded with surprise, but he stood his ground as Kestrelstar spat at him with all the venom of an angry rattler. That wasn't.. exactly the reaction he'd been expecting, but he supposed it wasn't a complete overreaction.. if what he said was true. Lionstar dead? Or rather, Lionstorm.. It seemed wholly unlikely at first-- after all, he'd been leader for so long it felt almost wrong to imagine it any other way-- but as he gave it more thought, the more he understood, even empathized with Lionstorm's decision to step down. He surely wouldn't have made it so long, he couldn't even last more than a few moons as medicine cat. What began as shock, even an inkling of disappointment, evolved into admiration.. and subsequently regret for not having met the cat himself. Murdered, huh? Well.. it'd have been a lie to say he wasn't surprised.

"Is that a fact..?"

Mistyfern's attention turned back to the supposed new leader of Riverclan. He'd never really seen Lionstorm any closer than from atop the seastones, but the difference in disposition was immediately clear. Mistyfern wouldn't pretend to know what being a leader was like, but he understood he was talking to a leader who still had much to prove, not for a lack of skill in himself, but for a lack of confidence from others. Living in the shadow of the former leader was probably a burden most leaders had to shoulder. For a moment, an ember of sympathy flickered behind his eyes. No wonder he was defensive.. Or more likely it was just Mistyfern projecting. Either way, he'd better start buttering him up if he wanted any chance of getting what he waited all this time for in the first place.

"Well hold on now.. I ain't mean no disrespect, just venting my own frustrations s'all. I bet the fur off my back you'd be sorry as a sore if you had to wait in the rain long as I have. Starclan, you already a-" His lips froze before they could finish forming the word and he backpedaled clumsily. "I mean- uh.. Well what I means to say is.. Just don't go getting yer whiskers in a twist." Ew. Was that bile in the back his throat?

"Anyway.. I uh.. I s'pose it is your business to know but.. if you don't mind I'd like not to go into detail. Personal demons n' such.. I think we could leave it at that. Eh, besides, I don't reckon Twilightstar would be so much curious as she would be cross. I did leave her and Coyotesnarl to deal with the.. situation." He hesitated for a moment, realizing he wasn't making the greatest case for himself.

"Ah.. Look, I won't lie to you and tell you I want to join for some noble reason.. to find purpose or whatnot.. And I'm sure you've got a thing or two to say about a medicine cat running away from his duties."

"I can't make you like me, but I can promise I'll do everything I can for your clan. I'm strong; I can hunt and I can fight. You can hold me at my word when I say I'll work twice.. no- ten times as hard as I ever did for Windclan."

"And.. honesty's gotta count for something too, right?"

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; August 29th, 2021 at 02:21 AM.
Old August 30th, 2021, 01:09 AM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

@gs29513 (Spade told me mention you <3)

Cloudnight was back. He left for longer than intended. OoPs. "Kestralstar? I'm ... back after I left for a while ... I've got a reason, I swear! I didn't ean to leave the clan. I even caught like ... lots of fish, see?" the tom flicked his tail at his small pile of fish. So many ... things had been going on lately and honestly, the tom had needed a break from clan life before he broke himself and spiralled out of control, or took out his anger.

Last edited by kingly; August 30th, 2021 at 09:10 PM.
Old August 30th, 2021, 10:32 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post

Mistyfern's eyes rounded with surprise, but he stood his ground as Kestrelstar spat at him with all the venom of an angry rattler. That wasn't.. exactly the reaction he'd been expecting, but he supposed it wasn't a complete overreaction.. if what he said was true. Lionstar dead? Or rather, Lionstorm.. It seemed wholly unlikely at first-- after all, he'd been leader for so long it felt almost wrong to imagine it any other way-- but as he gave it more thought, the more he understood, even empathized with Lionstorm's decision to step down. He surely wouldn't have made it so long, he couldn't even last more than a few moons as medicine cat. What began as shock, even an inkling of disappointment, evolved into admiration.. and subsequently regret for not having met the cat himself. Murdered, huh? Well.. it'd have been a lie to say he wasn't surprised.

"Is that a fact..?"

Mistyfern's attention turned back to the supposed new leader of Riverclan. He'd never really seen Lionstorm any closer than from atop the seastones, but the difference in disposition was immediately clear. Mistyfern wouldn't pretend to know what being a leader was like, but he understood he was talking to a leader who still had much to prove, not for a lack of skill in himself, but for a lack of confidence from others. Living in the shadow of the former leader was probably a burden most leaders had to shoulder. For a moment, an ember of sympathy flickered behind his eyes. No wonder he was defensive.. Or more likely it was just Mistyfern projecting. Either way, he'd better start buttering him up if he wanted any chance of getting what he waited all this time for in the first place.

"Well hold on now.. I ain't mean no disrespect, just venting my own frustrations s'all. I bet the fur off my back you'd be sorry as a sore if you had to wait in the rain long as I have. Starclan, you already a-" His lips froze before they could finish forming the word and he backpedaled clumsily. "I mean- uh.. Well what I means to say is.. Just don't go getting yer whiskers in a twist." Ew. Was that bile in the back his throat?

"Anyway.. I uh.. I s'pose it is your business to know but.. if you don't mind I'd like not to go into detail. Personal demons n' such.. I think we could leave it at that. Eh, besides, I don't reckon Twilightstar would be so much curious as she would be cross. I did leave her and Coyotesnarl to deal with the.. situation." He hesitated for a moment, realizing he wasn't making the greatest case for himself.

"Ah.. Look, I won't lie to you and tell you I want to join for some noble reason.. to find purpose or whatnot.. And I'm sure you've got a thing or two to say about a medicine cat running away from his duties."

"I can't make you like me, but I can promise I'll do everything I can for your clan. I'm strong; I can hunt and I can fight. You can hold me at my word when I say I'll work twice.. no- ten times as hard as I ever did for Windclan."

"And.. honesty's gotta count for something too, right?"
It was amusing to watch this former medicine cat try to figure out what would work best to say, what might sway Kestrelstar's favor. Most outsiders were like that - wanting to say or do anything to get themselves a spot into RiverClan. But this cat... at least he seemed to have a bit of a backbone. He wasn't entirely bowing at the leader's paws - not something he expected - but he was also showing the respect that his rank and title should garner.

"I get that," the gray tabby muttered with a dismissive flick of his tail. Thoughts filed in about his own personal demons - Duskfall's death, shouldering the responsibilities and expectations placed on him by an unaware and dead Lionstorm. They were difficult to battle, and Kestrelstar would never admit to his Clan that was a big part of why he was so defensive all the time.

With a sigh, yellow eyes found Mistyfern's face again. "Time will tell what asset you will prove to be to me and my Clan. Normally I would test your skills, but today..." his voice trailed off as Kestrelstar decided to not finish the thought. "You can keep your name and warrior rank - I know a skilled warrior when I see one. I'll have Splashleap place you on the next round of patrols so you can get straight to work. You'll also need to take swimming lessons - ask any of the warriors around camp and they can do that for you."

Kestrelstar knew he was taking a chance on this, and wondered briefly how it would affect his alliance with Twilightstar. He'd have to speak with her about it at the next Gathering. Tossing his head in the direction of camp, the leader turned. "Follow me back to camp."

[done! go ahead and submit Mistyfern to the RiverClan allegiances!]
Old August 30th, 2021, 10:34 AM
chirps

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, PLEASE MENTION @gs29513 FOR YOUR MISSING CATS SO THAT SPLASHLEAP CAN HANDLE THEIR REJOINING

Last edited by spade; August 30th, 2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old August 30th, 2021, 10:50 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

// @gs29513 // Rootgaze

The tortoiseshell wasn't entirely sure why she'd needed time alone, by the time she snapped out of her racing mind to realize she'd left she was already a good distance away from the clan. She felt guilty, a loyal warrior would never walk away from her clan especially at a time like now but she wasn't abandoning RiverClan, she just needed a... break. She'd had some trouble sleeping, whenever she caught a calm moment she thought of that she-cat. She had just wanted a little time to herself, away from anything to remind her of her actions. She didn't regret what she'd done, she wasn't the bad guy, she just couldn't forget it and Kestrelstar calling the raid a mistake only made her feel guilty she hadn't done more to protect her late clanmates.

A leader's actions reflected those of the clan, so what did it say about the clan if the leader had regrets? Kestrelstar should've swallowed his doubts and just mourned the deaths, he never should've told RiverClan they'd made a mistake. She wondered what happened at the gathering she missed, no doubt there was tension. These were her thoughts as she padded back into the familiar territory, her pelt pickling nervously in a way it had never done before. She expected instant relief upon returning home, but she felt different now. Every little rustle she heard caused her ears to pick and her head had snapped towards a sound several times on the short journey. Why was she so jumpy? She couldn't even explain, maybe she was nervous about her lapse in loyalty?

Regardless, she had to inform the high ranks of her return, she wasn't sure if she'd be apologizing for the time alone or not. "Splashleap." Her usual stern tone was back, no more unsure words for her. "I'm back, I'm sure you understand I needed... a little break." Head held high like it should be she faced her clanmate like she always had.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by BEAR.; December 6th, 2021 at 01:31 AM.
Old August 31st, 2021, 03:29 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
It was amusing to watch this former medicine cat try to figure out what would work best to say, what might sway Kestrelstar's favor. Most outsiders were like that - wanting to say or do anything to get themselves a spot into RiverClan. But this cat... at least he seemed to have a bit of a backbone. He wasn't entirely bowing at the leader's paws - not something he expected - but he was also showing the respect that his rank and title should garner.

"I get that," the gray tabby muttered with a dismissive flick of his tail. Thoughts filed in about his own personal demons - Duskfall's death, shouldering the responsibilities and expectations placed on him by an unaware and dead Lionstorm. They were difficult to battle, and Kestrelstar would never admit to his Clan that was a big part of why he was so defensive all the time.

With a sigh, yellow eyes found Mistyfern's face again. "Time will tell what asset you will prove to be to me and my Clan. Normally I would test your skills, but today..." his voice trailed off as Kestrelstar decided to not finish the thought. "You can keep your name and warrior rank - I know a skilled warrior when I see one. I'll have Splashleap place you on the next round of patrols so you can get straight to work. You'll also need to take swimming lessons - ask any of the warriors around camp and they can do that for you."

Kestrelstar knew he was taking a chance on this, and wondered briefly how it would affect his alliance with Twilightstar. He'd have to speak with her about it at the next Gathering. Tossing his head in the direction of camp, the leader turned. "Follow me back to camp."

[done! go ahead and submit Mistyfern to the RiverClan allegiances!]
Mistyfern tensed as he waited for the leader's decision, anticipating the worst, but it seemed his plea was warmly received. His shoulders slackened with relief. "Thank you, Kestrelstar." Although it made his skin crawl, he stiffly dipped his head towards the grey tabby's paws as a gesture of gratitude. "You won't be disappointed." This wasn't a lie, but the mentioning of swimming lessons brought to mind something he hadn't yet considered. Could he swim? And if not, would Riverclan accept him that way? As he followed Kestrelstar back to camp, his head spun with endless worries.

[thank you! just wrapping it up with this post!]

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old August 31st, 2021, 10:01 AM

(Soo I'm new I made a new cat i hope you don't mind) Silvercreek walked to Kestrelstar "sorry for being gone so long,I was lost" She apologised before dipping her head in respect
Old August 31st, 2021, 05:04 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Disbelief, that's what was on the Riverclan leaders face, that's probably going to change soon. Sunpaw thought to himself as he fully entered the den.

Heart racing and paws slightly sweaty the apprentice cleared his throat. "Before I get punished I wanted to explain myself." While the fiery tom may be large or perhaps larger than the leader he felt tiny under the gaze of the older tom. "I couldn't control my rage and I tried going after Lionstorm and Fawnsqueak killers..."

Sunpaw threw it out there, left it in the open. While the thought may have been noble on the other paw, leaving his clan to quench his own vengeance isn't.

(I apologize for the delay)

@spade
Old September 1st, 2021, 11:14 AM
confused canadian

My Mood: Confused

@gs29513 //unsure if splashleap is still in charge of the rejoining-\\

{|}LilySky{|}

LilySky trotted near the clans boarders, glancing around. i remember that the clan was around here.. they could only hope that a patrol have been close enough to discover them. im gonna be in so much trouble They sighed, sitting down to take a break.