Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:27 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 05:27 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:19 PM
gut punch [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:15 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Rose
Today 05:11 PM

Old October 5th, 2022, 07:08 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
"yeah, it seems so! he said Wind cats made of ice and Snow where falling from the Sky last time it rained!" Cobwebpaw chuckled "so dramatic!"

"He is just one funny cat then. But there is no such thing Cobwebpaw." She mews and looks at him. Leopardfire smiled looking at him and she purred softly as they questioned her. "Any other questions that you have Cobwebpaw?"

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old October 5th, 2022, 07:11 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"He is just one funny cat then. But there is no such thing Cobwebpaw." She mews and looks at him. Leopardfire smiled looking at him and she purred softly as they questioned her. "Any other questions that you have Cobwebpaw?"
"whats a Stout? and whats a Goose? have you ever seen a Badger? are they really that scary? or are they just plain weird?" Cobwebpaw meowed

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 5th, 2022, 07:31 PM

Quote:
"whats a Stout? and whats a Goose? have you ever seen a Badger? are they really that scary? or are they just plain weird?" Cobwebpaw meowed

"A Goose is a bird. A stout? that might be a question for a river clanner. Badgers are mean and scary creatures but also weird." She mews answwering those questions.

Old October 5th, 2022, 07:32 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
"A Goose is a bird. A stout? that might be a question for a river clanner. Badgers are mean and scary creatures but also weird." She mews answwering those questions.
"maybe but i've never met a Riverclan warrior before! are they really fishy? and Stinky as some say?" Cobwebpaw meowed

Old October 5th, 2022, 07:35 PM

Quote:
"maybe but i've never met a Riverclan warrior before! are they really fishy? and Stinky as some say?" Cobwebpaw meowed

"They smell just like fish." She mews smiling at the young apprentice "you will learn when you get to go to a gatherinng i got to go now i have to hunt for my clan."

Old October 5th, 2022, 07:36 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
"They smell just like fish." She mews smiling at the young apprentice "you will learn when you get to go to a gatherinng i got to go now i have to hunt for my clan."
Cobwebpaw nodded "bye-bye!"

Old October 18th, 2022, 02:24 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Once out in the territory, Batglare moved across the moor towards the Skyglade and beyond there where the treeline started that led into ShadowClan's pine forest. He dreaded being anywhere near ShadowClan, the urge to tear them apart was hard to restrain, but the closer he got to the border the more he noticed the lack of scent marks on ShadowClan's side. ShadowClan must be having more problems than Dawnstar was letting on.

"Go ahead and start renewing the scent on the right, Deertrot. Berrypaw, assuming that your mentor taught you correctly, you can take the left." Batglare told them while staring into the darkness of ShadowClan's territory, ever vigilant. Once he was dead certain no one was there, Batglare padded towards the center of their border and began rubbing WindClan's scent into the rough bark of a pine tree.
@SplashyLumi @Katulaura

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:44 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Once out in the territory, Batglare moved across the moor towards the Skyglade and beyond there where the treeline started that led into ShadowClan's pine forest. He dreaded being anywhere near ShadowClan, the urge to tear them apart was hard to restrain, but the closer he got to the border the more he noticed the lack of scent marks on ShadowClan's side. ShadowClan must be having more problems than Dawnstar was letting on.

"Go ahead and start renewing the scent on the right, Deertrot. Berrypaw, assuming that your mentor taught you correctly, you can take the left." Batglare told them while staring into the darkness of ShadowClan's territory, ever vigilant. Once he was dead certain no one was there, Batglare padded towards the center of their border and began rubbing WindClan's scent into the rough bark of a pine tree.
@SplashyLumi @Katulaura
Deertrot walked to the right, ready to re-new the scent.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old October 18th, 2022, 05:10 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berrypaw

For a few moments, Berrypaw stared like a fool at Batglare after comprehending his words. Mark the left side of the border? Shame burned on her face, because the tom, whom she was assuming was their patrol leader, had indicated with words that she should be well into her training by now. And what was the truth? That she'd been hiding in her nest for the past moon, and had only very recently gone on a territory tour after asking an unsuspecting warrior to take her outside of camp for the first time. This was literally Berrypaw's third time out of camp, and at the moment, she felt like an exposed fish.

"I- I..." Heterochromatic eyes flicked around the place with mild alarm, but her two patrolmates had already prowled forward without a backward glance, leaving Berrypaw feeling very idiotic and stuck in one place. She had zero idea how to mark a border. Just like her hunting skills, and fighting tactics. Setting her jaw with determination, Berrypaw inched over to the side of the border that had been assigned to her, and after staring at Deertrot and Batglare, began attempting to mark the border on her side.

[ @Moonraven - Batglare / @SplashyLumi - Deertrot ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old October 18th, 2022, 10:27 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The older cat finished marking his side of border and looked over to Deertrot who wasn’t have any problems, and then over to Berrpaw who obviously hadn’t any idea on how to mark borders. Though vexed with how lazy mentors were in this day and age, he was mildly frustrated with the young paw as well. If she didn’t know how to do something she really should speak up about it. Yes, she had stared at him like a fish out of water but Batglare had assumed that was because she didn’t know his name or some sort of foolishness.

Gruntingly quietly, he padded over to Berrypaw and scowled at her. “Furball, you can call me Batglare, I expect you to try remembering that along with the fact that you need to speak up when you don’t know something or how to do something. I assumed you were taught how to mark borders, instead of correcting me you went ahead and tried to scent the border on your own. The scent is weak and if I hadn’t checked this section of our borders would be weak and the last clan we want to look weak in front of is ShadowClan.” Batglare growled the opposing clan’s name like he had ate something vile.

You need to remember that you not speaking up when it comes to your train hurts more then just you. You are training to be a warrior of WindClan, if your mentor doesn’t take your training seriously go to Twilightstar and ask for someone who does.” Batglare did not appreciate Berrypaw’s mousebrain approach when it came to ensure their borders were well defended and scented. If it were Tawnypaw... Batglare shook off the thought. All that work and time he spend training that paw only to have her go missing when they were finally ready for her assessment. “Deertrot, once you are done scenting the border you can head back to camp or wait for me and Berrypaw.” He left the decision up to the other warrior, since they’d be finishing early.

You, Furball, I'll teach how to mark the borders correctly, but you need to ask first.” Batglare, though slightly harsh, merely wanted to ensure this issue of silence didn’t keep coming up. He wanted to make sure that Berrypaw learned something of value before the days end, which was speak up.
@Katulaura @SplashyLumi

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training