Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
shadowkit needs art
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 07:08 AM
Greenleaf Cleaning! (Open...
by isla
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:24 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 06:23 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 15th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Goldkit said listening ears perked, jaw dropped, eyes watering with tears a little. @Pancake @TheNyanCatMinecart @gs29513 @Wolf_Heart
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:26 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Twistedpaw blinked and glanced over at Dodgepaw. "Y-yeah," she meowed. "You can be friends with whoever you want..." She really didn't know what else to say.

@Pancake

Rosepaw sat down with a huff. Why did she have to lose a friend right now? She noticed Goldkit and gently swept her in closer with her tail. "I wish that they could just understand," she muttered. "It would make things so... not as complicated."

@~RooRoo~

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:29 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Twistedpaw blinked and glanced over at Dodgepaw. "Y-yeah," she meowed. "You can be friends with whoever you want..." She really didn't know what else to say.

@Pancake
Dodgepaw nodded, not really knowing what else to say.

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:29 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Breezefeather sighed... This was going great. He watched the apprentice's loose and sloppy hunting crouch and gave a sigh once again. He'd showed her but she had been too distracted and now... off she went. Managing to jump up and grab one of the annoying birds by the neck the tom turned back to see the apprentice screeching and the lapwing diving towards her. Before he could manage to intercept though she'd batted the bird on the head and it was lying at her feet. "Learned your lesson?" he asked, dropping his own bird as he walked over. "Hunting requires focus. Full focus. All your concentration. You should be blessed this isn't a hare or a rabbit. They could've done some serious damage to you." He didn't dwell on the last time such an accident had happened. That was bad memories and a can of worms he was still trying to escape from. Nodding at the bird she'd somehow managed to catch he murmured, "At least you caught something and managed to defend yourself from a bird. That should be a good lesson unless you want a real attempt and will actually listen in next time I tell you something?"

Yewpaw

Once she had recovered from the shock of the bird attack and taken stock of the various bits of fur it had ripped out, she met Breezefeather's gaze with an angry spark in her eye, "Learned my lesson?" she replied incredulously, "Learned my lesson? Do you expect me to be perfect? I told you I've never done this before - I barely have any training - and yet you still have high expectations! I don't know what you want from me Breezefeather!" She pawed at the bird absently as he continued to berate her about being careful. Focusing. Listening. Finally, she let out an exasperated sigh.

"Forget this! Forget you! I didn't want to go hunting anyway! Take the stars-damned bird back to camp yourself. I can go find Coldsong on my own. I don't need your help." With that, she climbed to her paws and charged off into the territory, not really paying attention to where she was going for now. She just didn't want to be around that warrior and his condescending tone. Coldsong wouldn't speak to her like that. He would push her hard but he wouldn't act like she was stupid. He would actually help her learn. If only she could just... find him. That would make everything better. Just gotta find Coldsong.

Last edited by duckie; June 15th, 2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:31 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

echoheart bounded arcoss the clearing and sat down, her tail was neatly curled around her paws and her gave up at twilightstar. She needed to talk to twilightstar...but she supposed it should wait till after the meeting..

(I don't know, open I guess?)

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Back to school!

She closes her jaw as Rosepaws furry comforting tail swept around. She started purring and slowly nodded. (Do you have discord? @TheNyanCatMinecart
Please View This!
Old June 15th, 2020, 12:52 PM

(Yes.)

Rosepaw smiled gently at the kit.

@~RooRoo~

Character Creator!

Old June 15th, 2020, 12:57 PM
Back to school!

What is it? NyanCatDiamond#???? What numbers? @TheNyanCatMinecart
Please View This!
Old June 15th, 2020, 01:05 PM

4895 @~RooRoo~

Character Creator!

Old June 15th, 2020, 01:46 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Scum @Mentallyunstable @space ace.

Coyotekit stomped about the clearing, clearly bored and desperately looking for something to do. At 8 moons old, she was bigger than most of her denmates now, and taking up more space in the nursery. It was small and boring in there! She wanted to be out here exploring. She wanted to leave camp! She wanted to be an apprentice!

Her stomping little protest carried her to the fresh-kill pile, where she spotted another cat. She found herself wanting to knock the whole pile over, but just barely had the self-restraint to not do that. Instead, she just stared at the pile with a hard scowl, imagining it toppling down over and over. Each piece of prey would fall differently! That big fat bird would be so heavy.

Shaking her head, she looked at the cat and blinked. "Hi!" she barked out, tail shooting straight up in the air. "I'm almost an apprentice! Can I eat a prey with you?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; June 15th, 2020 at 02:29 PM.
Closed Thread