Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:44 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2023, 07:44 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
@carmen

-Silentripple-

Dipping her head in thanks, she wobbled in on weak legs. Leaning most of her weight on the wall, she gave Stonepaw an apologetic smile.
“Sorry, it’s nothing bad, I was just feeling a bit nauseous and dizzy this morning.”

Okay okay. Nausea and vertigo. The findings of an average stomachache plus dizziness. That being said, where was the dizzies coming from? Sick didn't just happen, at least, not usually, but for now he'd have to make do. How did one make do? "Eat this." He handed her a juniper berry before turning to look around the den. "Uh, I'd suggest drinking a lot of water, stay in one place whenever you start to feel bad." She didn't look any different, did she? And he'd never seen anything like it before. "I'm not quite sure what is happening, but if the juniper berries don't work, come back here and I'll give you some poppy seeds. Perhaps ask around? See if any of the queens or warriors have experienced anything similar."

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Beansprout
RiverClan Leader

The kit seemed to yawn and maybe even squirm a bit, but Beansprout still wanted to take the kid to see Stonepaw. Just to be safe. As he entered the den, Beansprout cleared his throat (or, at least as much as he could with a kit in his mouth) and dipped his head, setting Reefy down in the process. "Stonepaw, could you check out this kid, make sure he's okay?" the siamese asked, tentatively. "I thiiiink he's fine but he just kinda... fell asleep at my paws. Dunno if he's hurt or just plain exhausted or what." As much as he didn't fully trust or like Stonepaw, the medicine cat apprentice held more herbal knowledge than Beansprout could ever hope to. He had to trust the rock-eating kid.
// @carmen \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
Reefy was awake now. The big fish-smelling cat was standing over him. And he was on the ground now. Birdy? he mumbled, half-unconcious. He still hurt everywhere from his battering by the river's underwater currents that had smashed him on all kinds of debrid underwater. He smelled herbs, and fish. "Wh-What?" he stuttered, confused. Where in the world was he?

Fear engulfed the kit's senses and he made the loudest kit-scream he had ever made before.

Reef is chaotic GL Stonepaw

@carmen Stonepaw has a problematic kit in his care now

@vellichor Reef is having a panic attack lol

His attempt at reorganizing herbs was going poorly. Attempts to keep them off the dust didn't do anything but make it more difficult and by the time he'd shoved them all into their new places, it was even less recognizable than before. Eugh. He spun around at the sound of... something. A growl? A cough? A cleared throat gone wrong? His eyes widened at Beansprout and the lump of fur between his jaws. Was that one of the new apprentices? Had one of them gotten hurt already? Small and tiny, he had known this was going to go wrong. And he didn't know how to mend bones yet! Oh dear, oh dear. Though, as the smaller cat was dropped before him, he could feel his anxiety melting away. He didn't know who this kit was, and Beansprout was explaining that it was a lot less of a problem than he had first thought.

Stonepaw nodded and began to circle Reef, occasionally moving forward to sniff him. "His breathing's fine and nothing looks broken, but I won't know for sure until he-" It started screaming. Loud and terrifying and it hurt his ears. "Are- are you okay?" He wasn't getting near that. Next up shrieks would turn to flailing claws, and he wasn't about to lose an eye to whatever this thing was.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:02 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

@carmen

Silentripple

nodding, she had an inward fear, Stonepaw although young didn't seem very confident with her symptoms. Asking around, hmm, eating the herb, she stretched and prepared to walk out of the den
"Okay, thank you"

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 28th, 2023, 09:49 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post

Okay okay. Nausea and vertigo. The findings of an average stomachache plus dizziness. That being said, where was the dizzies coming from? Sick didn't just happen, at least, not usually, but for now he'd have to make do. How did one make do? "Eat this." He handed her a juniper berry before turning to look around the den. "Uh, I'd suggest drinking a lot of water, stay in one place whenever you start to feel bad." She didn't look any different, did she? And he'd never seen anything like it before. "I'm not quite sure what is happening, but if the juniper berries don't work, come back here and I'll give you some poppy seeds. Perhaps ask around? See if any of the queens or warriors have experienced anything similar."

His attempt at reorganizing herbs was going poorly. Attempts to keep them off the dust didn't do anything but make it more difficult and by the time he'd shoved them all into their new places, it was even less recognizable than before. Eugh. He spun around at the sound of... something. A growl? A cough? A cleared throat gone wrong? His eyes widened at Beansprout and the lump of fur between his jaws. Was that one of the new apprentices? Had one of them gotten hurt already? Small and tiny, he had known this was going to go wrong. And he didn't know how to mend bones yet! Oh dear, oh dear. Though, as the smaller cat was dropped before him, he could feel his anxiety melting away. He didn't know who this kit was, and Beansprout was explaining that it was a lot less of a problem than he had first thought.

Stonepaw nodded and began to circle Reef, occasionally moving forward to sniff him. "His breathing's fine and nothing looks broken, but I won't know for sure until he-" It started screaming. Loud and terrifying and it hurt his ears. "Are- are you okay?" He wasn't getting near that. Next up shrieks would turn to flailing claws, and he wasn't about to lose an eye to whatever this thing was.

Reef snarled as menacingly as a kit could, which wasn't much, really. The new cat smelled kinda like Beansy, but with a grassy smell too. "Don't touch me, stinky cat!" he growled squeakily, then lunged, trying to sink his needle-like teeth into the grassy-fishy kitty's closest body part. He rushed around in a frenzy, moss tangling up in his bottlebrush tail. "Rowr! I'mdangerousdon'tcomenearme!..." he hissed (rather, tried to) as he ran around the fish-grass kitty. "Rar, rar! Scary!"

@carmen

Reef is an amazing terrorist.

Last edited by Watermeloon; July 10th, 2023 at 07:25 AM.
Old July 9th, 2023, 10:54 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw sheepishly stepped into the medicine cats den. She didn't remember much from the last time she was here, really, and she'd almost avoided it ever since. "Hey, Stonepaw? Beanstar told me that I should get my hearing checked with you..."
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old July 10th, 2023, 01:30 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw sheepishly stepped into the medicine cats den. She didn't remember much from the last time she was here, really, and she'd almost avoided it ever since. "Hey, Stonepaw? Beanstar told me that I should get my hearing checked with you..."

Hmmm, how did one check someone's hearing? Stonepaw hadn't done that before, but, regardless, he'd give it a shot. "Come on in! Take a seat, and we'll work on it." Test hearing. Hearing came from ears, check her ears, talk on each side and see if she could hear, easy enough. Yep, yep, easy enough.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old July 10th, 2023, 04:49 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post

Hmmm, how did one check someone's hearing? Stonepaw hadn't done that before, but, regardless, he'd give it a shot. "Come on in! Take a seat, and we'll work on it." Test hearing. Hearing came from ears, check her ears, talk on each side and see if she could hear, easy enough. Yep, yep, easy enough.
Amberpaw padded in quickly, stepping carefully to try and not disturb anything and sitting down in front of him. "Sorry to bother you over this..."
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old July 21st, 2023, 03:26 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!

-Minnowpaw-

Thump
Thump

The only sound Minnowpaw could hear was the beating of her heart. She didn’t remember wandering into the medicine den.
She didn’t remember crying.
Juniperpaw’s cold body was the only thing she could feel.
She was vaguely aware of the wet blood on her neck, but even as the den began to spin,, she didn’t put her friend down.

She isn’t dead

Thump thump

She can’t be dead

Thump thump

Minnowpaw finally relented and dropped the body. It turned over, revealing a perfectly cut square of fur missing and a deep bite to the neck.
On trembling legs she turned and curled around Juniperpaw.

@carmen
Old July 27th, 2023, 06:54 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Smokepaw hobbled into the medicine den, the twoleg trap hanging tightly on her tail.
@carmen

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 30th, 2023, 03:00 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

While Gingerfrost would have just entered with a warning, he supposed calling for the medicine cat worked as well. He mentally shrugged at the difference in opinion, making sure his head was still covering Owlkit so none of the ice balls could hit the kitten - until the medicine cat appeared. Unable to nod due to the kitten he was carrying, Gingerfrost gave his characteristic hum then ducked to safety into the den, leaving Nightspark outside. There, he carefully set the kitten down in a nest.

[ @carmen @Octavia! ]

Old October 4th, 2023, 01:58 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

(new den)
Closed Thread