by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:08 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:58 AM

Old January 30th, 2024, 12:42 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

v List of Mentions v

Dovedance
ShadowClan Warrior - 34 Moons

____

Dovedance felt her ears begin to droop with guilt.

''Alright, alright, I won't talk to them,'' She murmured, wrapping her tail comfortingly around Squirrelpaw.

''I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. If I had known that you liked her, then I wouldn't have said anything.''

The ShadowClan molly gave Squirrelpaw a couple of soothing licks in between the ears.

''Since you're on a hunting patrol with me and Lostpaw still needs work with her hunting, I'm sure I can teach you both. I don't know where Midnightpaw's practice is, so...''

Dovedance paused.

''Until I do, I'll teach you and Lostpaw directly.''

____

Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's current 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 30th, 2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 05:19 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v List of Mentions v

Dovedance
ShadowClan Warrior - 34 Moons

____

Dovedance felt her ears begin to droop with guilt.

''Alright, alright, I won't talk to them,'' She murmured, wrapping her tail comfortingly around Squirrelpaw.

''I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. If I had known that you liked her, then I wouldn't have said anything.''

The ShadowClan molly gave Squirrelpaw a couple of soothing licks in between the ears.

''Since you're on a hunting patrol with me and Lostpaw still needs work with her hunting, I'm sure I can teach you both. I don't know where Midnightpaw's practice is, so...''

Dovedance paused.

''Until I do, I'll teach you and Lostpaw directly.''

____

Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's current 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.
LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

Lostpaw came padding up, her eyes sparkling with intrest. she had heard part of what was being said. "we're going hunting?" she bounced up to dovedance with a happy tone...that was a first, the she-cat was always sad or down but right now she was so happy to see her mentor. lostpaw had wanted to prove to her new mentor that she could be a good warrior.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old January 31st, 2024, 08:28 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Witheredclaw
She/Her
-------------------------

The patrol had ended, and Witheredclaw stalked back into camp. The patrol had been rather calm, but Witheredclaw growled as she spoke to Vulturefang.

"All is quiet, but we did pick up a faint scent of fox near the RiverClan border."

@elaif
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:51 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The silver throated enforcer had been grooming himself. Ready to head out for the day. Potentially hunt, but in reality patrolling was his priority. He wasn't a good hunter and he would never pretend to be. But if some ThunderClan cat decided to cross the border and test his mercy? Oh he could handle that no problem! Still, grooming came first. It was a silly thing. The only thing he had left that made him feel connected to his mum. How insistent she was that he not cover himself with moss and dirt. He still hated it. His looks. But... he would be proud of them... for her, in any case.

Rounded ears perked up as he heard a familiar voice call his name, and Silverlark looked up, verdant eyes meeting the deputy's easily recognizable figure as he assigned patrols. WindClan border patrol? Easy, easy. They hadn't had any problems with WindClan as long as he had lived, and considering that the last gathering he'd attended it seemed the moor dwellers were having troubles with the guppies and not them, he'd assume it would be a simple check up on the borders. The muscular tom guessed Vulturefang thought the same, as he was assigned to head on out with only a single other warrior. Blackhawk, was it? Yeah yeah, cool... Except... well... He hadn't seen Blackhawk for a bit, had he?

"Yo! Blackhawk! Ya ready. Let's head out, yeah yeah. Let's go, let's go!" the young enforcer called out, searching the area for the red furred tom. With any luck, this would be done quickly, mmmhmm.

@Red Dawn [Blackhawk]
| Didn't find a Blackheart, so I assumed Blackhawk was the character being assigned here! |

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

Padding quickly toward his patrolmate as he heard the call. He showed a bright smile. "Ready to go sir! Sorry for the late arrival!"

[Yep you were right!]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:26 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

With a skip to his step, the muscular warrior led the way back to camp, the glee of a job well done boosting his mood. So many things seemed to not be going ShadowClan's way lately, it was nice to know that at least border patrols hadn't changed. As far as WindClan went, in any case. And Blackhawk was a fun patrolmate, too. Maybe they could get assigned together again sometime, heh heh. He was always on the lookout for fun patrolmates. He'd had too many no shows during his training days, or he'd been stuck doing herb chores for his grandfather. Ew. He'd take a border patrol any day over a herb one.

"Oy! Vulturefang! We're back, we're back. No problems at the border, nope. Recently marked by WindClan me thinks, but no signs of trespass," Silverlark reported as he approached the deputy.

@elaif [Vulturefang] | @Red Dawn [Blackhawk]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 5th, 2024, 12:12 AM
I bite <3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @elaif - vulturefang } { @~MothDust~ - Dustfur }
Mossfreckle trotted into camp and dropped the second load of prey into the fresh kill pile, Dustfur and him had had a very bountiful hunt and he could not help but beam. He turned to Dustfur and meowed with a leading flick of his tail, “Off we go, Vulturefang will want to hear the report of our patrol.”

He trotted to the clearing where some of the other patrols were just getting back as well and called respectfully to his deputy, “Vulturefang, Dustfur and I have returned from our hunting patrol, we did not notice anything out of place when we were out and we came back with plenty of prey to make sure that the clan is well this leaf-bare,” Mossfreckle bowed his head respectfully and hoped his deputy had heard him.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 5th, 2024, 09:58 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @elaif - vulturefang } { @~MothDust~ - Dustfur }
Mossfreckle trotted into camp and dropped the second load of prey into the fresh kill pile, Dustfur and him had had a very bountiful hunt and he could not help but beam. He turned to Dustfur and meowed with a leading flick of his tail, “Off we go, Vulturefang will want to hear the report of our patrol.”

He trotted to the clearing where some of the other patrols were just getting back as well and called respectfully to his deputy, “Vulturefang, Dustfur and I have returned from our hunting patrol, we did not notice anything out of place when we were out and we came back with plenty of prey to make sure that the clan is well this leaf-bare,” Mossfreckle bowed his head respectfully and hoped his deputy had heard him.

★ Dustfur ★

Dustfur let Mossfreckle do the talking. But bowed his head politely when he met the deputy.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 5th, 2024, 11:33 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Silentraven bounded to Vulturefang. Our border patrol has returned. There’s no unusual behavior down at Herondive Hollow. She reported, Ibispaw and Shrewstep coming up behind me.
// Shrewstep // @gs29513 //
// Ibispaw // @Nixey //
// Vulturefang // @elaif //
/ Border patrol finished! /

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; February 5th, 2024 at 11:34 AM.
Old February 7th, 2024, 02:53 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Patrols are due February 18th by 11:59 Central Time.
If you'd like to be replaced, let me know before February 10th.
You're always free to ask if an extension is needed!
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Lostspark and/or Dawnstar.

Report to Lostspark in this thread with the number of each herb and links to the herbs collected. Realistically, no single cat should be able to carry more than 5 herbs - obvious exception for OCs with The Collector purrk.

Every character reports their own herbs unless stated by the patrol lead. *Returning empty-handed could result in IC punishment!

If you have any questions, feel free to VM me!

*If none of the warriors are showing to the patrol, it is still the apprentices' responsibility to either let Lostspark know or find another warrior to go with!

Lostspark

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Amber gaze drifting across the clearing, Lostspark stepped out of the medicine den, flicking her tail in a universal gesture for Mossfreckle [ @Fawnheart<3 ] to follow her. He’d need to learn how patrols were sent out, after all. Maybe she’d assign next moon’s to him. Settling at the base of Shadowledge, the Medicine Cat let out a breath.

“Raggedfang [ @Dyna Fox ], Foxstrike [ @Shard ], and Palepaw [ @celeste ], head to Icy Heartlands to collect comfrey and lavender. The comfrey will be a rather large bush with long green leaves. The lavender will be the easiest to find, with it's long purple stalks.

“Blackhawk [ @Red Dawn ], take Iceclaw [ @Starphobia ], and Bluepaw [ @Shellwhisker ]..." A brief, quick smile for Bluepaw, here, because the apprentice had always been one to show up for patrols in a timely manner and collect as much as she could. "Head to Hidden Haven for stinging nettle leaves and thyme. The stinging nettle, a spiky-looking stalk, will sting if you rub on it lightly, so grip firmly to pull it off or use another leaf to hold it. Thyme is easiest to catch by its smell but you'll be looking for a plant of long thin stalks with small round leaves along them."

"Eelfang [ @al3cc766 ], take Gentlemoon [ @Eyeclore ], and Robinpaw [ @Naila ] to Shadow's Break for burnet and yarrow. Burnet has long purple cluster atop grass-like stems, and yarrow looks like a cluster of tiny flowers bound together."

"Foreststrike [ @blxze. ], take Nightstalker [ @Yunhos_Personal_Potato ], and Shadowpaw [ @TheLostAmongTheStars ] out into ShadowClan Territory to look for elder flower and dock. Elder flower has tall stalks and clusters of white flowers, though the clusters tend to be larger and the leaves are broader. Dock is a leafy plant that grows straight from the ground." Making sure they'd heard, the grey feline moved on.

“Mossfreckle [ @/Fawnheart<3 ]...” Lostspark faltered for a moment on the next name she'd resolved to call. She had amends to make. “Silverlark [ @Alchemist Kitsune ], come with us to Mossy Lookout." The seemingly-blind medic hovered in place a moment. "It'd be good for Mossfreckle to know where we..." Right, she wasn't an Enforcer anymore. The thought stabbed at her heart for some reason, like wanting to belong somewhere you didn't. "Where Enforcers hold meetings, since Dawnstar and Elmshadow used to come around now and then. We'll look for marigold and cobwebs, since those are what I've used most since.. Elmshadow passed." A brief glance, here, in Silverlark's direction. She wondered if he mourned his grandfather.

Herbs must be listed and linked individually by every patrol member, unless specified by the patrol leader. Failure to report herbs will be considered a no report.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; February 7th, 2024 at 07:15 PM. Reason: replacing
Old February 7th, 2024, 03:06 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> eelfang [he/him, shc warrior, 17moons] <<-
a small black and white tom with various scars

"burnet and yarrow" the black tom muttered to himself, trying his best to will his brain to cooperate and remember them for more than the next two seconds. herb patrols were certainly not his favourite time of the moon, but he was leading this one so he shall not disappoint.
"gentlemoon? robinpaw?" he called out for his patrolmates.

( @Naila @Eyclore i would like to report the patrol no later than the 16th, will link all posts so dont worry about that. posting order: me, whoever reponds next and then the 3rd person. if you dont reply within 48 to 72 hours i will skip you in the posting order. if you have any problems/questions feel free to vm)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; February 7th, 2024 at 03:07 PM.