Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 07:56 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:54 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:53 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Today 07:49 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 07:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 14th, 2020, 07:30 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Pumpkinpuff furrowed heir brow, a pucker to her lips as she inspected the last before her. "Excuse me, you seem... groggy." He murmured, ears perked forwards but her tail tip gave a flicker of annoyance.
She batted a paw gently at Fennelhaze, smacking the other warrior on the nose. "We earn our food in this household, youngin'!" She had no clue how old the other was but everyone seemed young to her. "You come hunting with me and then you eat, Come on!" She chirped, jumping up onto her large tift'd paws.
Goodness. Pumpkinpuff was as intense as ever. First the tone, now the unwarranted physicality. Fennelhaze would be fine with this if she was actually awake. She cast a brief gaze that clearly expressed her annoyance, flicking her tail at Pumpkinpuff as she took a few steps towards the territory. "Fine fine... You lead the way. I'll follow behind you, or at least try. No guarantees I make it through the forest in this state." She spoke, shrugging her own words off. She should try to lighten up a little.

Facing the other she-cat, Fennelhaze tried her best to hold a convincing smile, despite her mood being quite sour still. "The offer's much appreciated, by the way. Not all cats are as... kind... as you. Especially within this clan." Great stars. Even her genuine attempt at a proper thanks was full of her tired attitude. Wonderful. If Pumpkinpuff didn't already dislike her, she sure was going to after all of this. "Ready when you are." She took a seat, dragging a paw across the ground in boredom as she waited to head out.
Old July 14th, 2020, 07:32 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Thornpaw paused, thinking what they could do. "You wanna do some battle training?" she asked. She gritted her teeth as she stood up, not showing any sign of pain. She couldn't admit that her shoulder was still sore. It was a weakness to admit pain.
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw nodded but frowned a bit when she heard the sound of teeth gritting. "You hear that sound?" Foggypaw meowed confused.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 14th, 2020, 07:35 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw nodded but frowned a bit when she heard the sound of teeth gritting. "You hear that sound?" Foggypaw meowed confused.
Thornpaw quickly stopped. "What sound?" she asked.
Old July 14th, 2020, 07:58 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Crowskip let out a low growl to Stormfly. "She's in a sour mood, Dewkit. She will not try it again." She stayed in her spot between her and the kits, staring the larger cat down.
Fear prickled throughout Stormfly's pelt. Her sister refused to be aggressive in any manner, so this.... display set her on edge.
She looked to where she would have seen Dewkit if the other wasn't squishing her. "I.... am sorry, Dewkit." She wasn't, but if it made the other cat stop snarling and get her off, she'd say whatever she thought the other cat wanted.

Crowskip turned her face to the small ones, gently running her tongue over Dewkit. "Shhh. It's ok now. She won't hurt you again."
@Mumble @WarriorsAndHorses
Dewkit nodded and hesitantly pulled away from her spot directly next to Spiderkit. "you...promise?" she murmured, looking up at the two with wide eyes. She still didn't believe the apology. It sounded so...forced? She wasn't sure whether she wanted to be around Stormfly at the moment, even if she was dependent on the older molly for survival. She tore her gaze away from the two and scooted over to curl up on her on at the edge of the nest, not really wanting to be near her mother at the moment.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 14th, 2020, 08:02 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Sunkit sat down. She had no clue where Oakkit was and she had no one to play with.
Only hanging around her brother Oakkit made her a little tough and not care that much about She kits.
Old July 14th, 2020, 09:09 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[ @Mayflower - God sorry this took for ever! ]
-Strikekit-

Strikekit rolled her eyes at Stormkit. "I wanted to make sure the den wouldn't break under our weight." She crouched down to make the jump up and spring! Her long legs propelled her up onto the den, easily hooking her kit claws onto the structure. She gave a grin to her sister and climbed higher, sitting down at the top.
You could see everything up here! She had to come up here more often! Strikekit looked over to Stormkit for a second and looked back up to Icestar. Blackhaze was.. an interesting name. Nonetheless the clan always needed new warriors but, she didn't feel like chanting. Her usual quiet nature coming forth today.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 14th, 2020, 09:22 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
Thornpaw quickly stopped. "What sound?" she asked.
~Foggypaw~

So maybe Thornpaw didn't hear it. Maybe she was starting to hear things for some reason. Foggypaw really hoped that wasn't the case. If so, then would her clan like a cat who hears random noise? Focusing back on to replying, Foggypaw responded, "The sound of teeth grinding together?"

She wondered what that was about. Foggypaw had rarely heard such sound in her life.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 14th, 2020, 09:24 PM
GONE

Quote:
~Foggypaw~

So maybe Thornpaw didn't hear it. Maybe she was starting to hear things for some reason. Foggypaw really hoped that wasn't the case. If so, then would her clan like a cat who hears random noise? Focusing back on to replying, Foggypaw responded, "The sound of teeth grinding together?"

She wondered what that was about. Foggypaw had rarely heard such sound in her life.
Thornpaw was silent for a few moments, trying to find an excuse. She always grinned her teeth together when in pain, but she didn't think it would be loud enough for a cat to hear. "Ummm... Maybe it was ... Something else?" she suggested. Darn. Thorn hated lying even though she did it regularly.
Old July 14th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
Thornpaw was silent for a few moments, trying to find an excuse. She always grinned her teeth together when in pain, but she didn't think it would be loud enough for a cat to hear. "Ummm... Maybe it was ... Something else?" she suggested. Darn. Thorn hated lying even though she did it regularly.
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw frowned a little bit but she heard a tad of hopefulness in Thornpaw's voice. Maybe they didn't want to wait on training? Foggypaw felt an 'oof' as she thought of that possibility.

"Yeah maybe.. I might have to get my ears checked or something. LET'S GOO!" Foggypaw exclaimed excited to start a mock battle as she headed to the training grounds. Then she remembered something. "Are we supposed to bring a warrior along or are we allowed to go ourselves?"
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 14th, 2020, 09:30 PM
GONE

Quote:
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw frowned a little bit but she heard a tad of hopefulness in Thornpaw's voice. Maybe they didn't want to wait on training? Foggypaw felt an 'oof' as she thought of that possibility.

"Yeah maybe.. I might have to get my ears checked or something. LET'S GOO!" Foggypaw exclaimed excited to start a mock battle as she headed to the training grounds. Then she remembered something. "Are we supposed to bring a warrior along or are we allowed to go ourselves?"
"We can just train in the clearing" Thornpaw told Foggypaw.
Closed Thread