Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 10:29 AM
Go to first new post WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:27 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:22 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by glitch
Today 10:20 AM
ghost decides to do...
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 10:15 AM

Old January 28th, 2024, 09:37 AM
im a yapper

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

13 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorus

ShadowClan Warrior

Purrks: Lyrebirds Lullaby

___

@dragonwind - HailNuzzle | @Eyclore - GentleMoon

___

BeetleJuice nodded, looking around for their patrol mates.
gentlemoon arrived, smiling. "Shall we?" she asked, turning to wait for the others. "Why don't you lead?" she suggested.

THREADS ✧ CHARACTERS
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
PATROLS DUE FEBRUARY 5TH!
•If you need(or want) to be replaced let me now via VM or PM by JANUARY 30th!
•If you and your patrol need extensions feel free to ask !!
•If your patrol isn't reported back to Vulturefang within the given time frame, your character will face IC punishments.
• If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out!

Patrols, patrols, patrols....
Alright he was ready for this crap today. Vulturefang had some hope that most everyone would come back at the correct time. But for sanity sake, let's just pray that his dreams wouldn't be torn apart by a few slackers. A rough sigh whistling through his teeth, the massive cat sauntered under Shadowledge and heaved a groan. Let's get this show on the road.

BORDER PATROLS

| @Alchemist Kitsune @Red Dawn |
"Silverlark! I'll have you go to the Windclan border with Blackheart, do the usual, refresh and check around. All that jazz
"

| @Ravenswings @gs29513 @Nixey |
" Silentraven, Shrewstep, and Ibispaw! Head over to theThunderclan border and give it a good sweep. Keep an eye out and don't hesitate to kill any intruders."

| @Tiabirb @ChaosBringer. |
" Witheredclaw and Cryingelk, you've got the Riverclan border! How fun, anyway you better get going."

HUNTING PATROLS

| @Fawnheart<3 @~MothDust~ |
"Mossfreckle! You're heading out tooooooo... Mourning Ruins! Make sure ya take Dustfur with ya."

| @dragonwind @Eyclore @Ladiebugg |
" Hailnuzzle, Gentlemoon, and BeetleJuice. The lot of you are heading directly to Shadow's Break for a hunt. Try and bring stuff back please."

| @Omari @furrensic |
" Waspstripe, take squirrelpaw out to Croaking Swamp. It'll be a nice little excursion for the both of ya."

| @Poprock @MangofDoom @dino. @elaif |
" Goopypaw, uh.... Rotpaw... And Glowingpaw! All three of you will be joining me for a
hunt at Icy Heartlands! Pretty cool am I right? Of course I'm right, anyway be ready to leave."

| @Spookez. @Beanz |
"RaccoonWhisker and Bumbleclaw, it's your job to go hunting in ShadowClan Territory. That's simple enough, so hop to it kiddos."

| @TherianInTheForest @ @ |
" Last but not least I'll have... Rosecloud aaaannnddd Sparksky go to Sunkissed creek! Catch what you can so we don't starve. "

Finishing that up, he took a couple steps back and padded over to the camp entrance; ragged ears perked as he awaited his child patrol to wander over here. Ha! Look at him go! Father and son bonding time! Now that was a win. Surely Glowingpaw would start to appreciate him.... Well, he sure hoped so... Last time he checked, he didn't commit to a god damn relationship just to be smart mouthed by a prepubescent hair ball who wasn't even half his size. Ugh kids... was he right? Those creatures confused him to no end.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Silentraven nodded. IBISPAW! SHREWSTEP! She called, waiting by the entrance of camp for them.

@gs29513 @Nixey
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:51 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Vulturefang was yelling at him. That was fun. Him and Ibispaw, and apparently Silentraven as well. Now Silentraven was yelling at him. With a small huff of ´I will nonverbally complain even though I signed up for this when I returned to this clan' he got to his feet, ambling over with an air of nonchalance that was slightly manufactured. They were going to the Thunderclan border, after all, which meant a bit more excitement than any of the other options. He didn't THINK they would run into any intruders, but if they did there would be fighting. Fighting which he might be.....somewhat unprepared for, if he was honest with himself. But no matter. He was a warrior, and he had been quite good at one time, despite his small size. It would be like muscle memory, with how often he had once practiced his moves. They just hadn't had an airing out in a while. It would all be fine. Ready to roll when you are, darling. he mewed to Silentraven, hoping that his apprentice would rock up soon and they could get moving. @Nixey @Ravenswings
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:03 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Vulturefang was yelling at him. That was fun. Him and Ibispaw, and apparently Silentraven as well. Now Silentraven was yelling at him. With a small huff of ´I will nonverbally complain even though I signed up for this when I returned to this clan' he got to his feet, ambling over with an air of nonchalance that was slightly manufactured. They were going to the Thunderclan border, after all, which meant a bit more excitement than any of the other options. He didn't THINK they would run into any intruders, but if they did there would be fighting. Fighting which he might be.....somewhat unprepared for, if he was honest with himself. But no matter. He was a warrior, and he had been quite good at one time, despite his small size. It would be like muscle memory, with how often he had once practiced his moves. They just hadn't had an airing out in a while. It would all be fine. Ready to roll when you are, darling. he mewed to Silentraven, hoping that his apprentice would rock up soon and they could get moving. @Nixey @Ravenswings
Silentraven growled. Don’t call me darling. I’m not some sweet little kitten. Silentraven gave a look of fury. If this cat thought he could call her darling she wouldn’t stand for it. Despite her anxiety, she was furious by the Tom. Before she said anything else, she turned tail, heading back into the clearing, tail flicking side to side and ears pinned.
Old January 28th, 2024, 05:45 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The silver throated enforcer had been grooming himself. Ready to head out for the day. Potentially hunt, but in reality patrolling was his priority. He wasn't a good hunter and he would never pretend to be. But if some ThunderClan cat decided to cross the border and test his mercy? Oh he could handle that no problem! Still, grooming came first. It was a silly thing. The only thing he had left that made him feel connected to his mum. How insistent she was that he not cover himself with moss and dirt. He still hated it. His looks. But... he would be proud of them... for her, in any case.

Rounded ears perked up as he heard a familiar voice call his name, and Silverlark looked up, verdant eyes meeting the deputy's easily recognizable figure as he assigned patrols. WindClan border patrol? Easy, easy. They hadn't had any problems with WindClan as long as he had lived, and considering that the last gathering he'd attended it seemed the moor dwellers were having troubles with the guppies and not them, he'd assume it would be a simple check up on the borders. The muscular tom guessed Vulturefang thought the same, as he was assigned to head on out with only a single other warrior. Blackhawk, was it? Yeah yeah, cool... Except... well... He hadn't seen Blackhawk for a bit, had he?

"Yo! Blackhawk! Ya ready. Let's head out, yeah yeah. Let's go, let's go!" the young enforcer called out, searching the area for the red furred tom. With any luck, this would be done quickly, mmmhmm.

@Red Dawn [Blackhawk]
| Didn't find a Blackheart, so I assumed Blackhawk was the character being assigned here! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 29th, 2024, 12:25 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

v List of Mentions v
  • @Omari [ Midnightpaw ]
  • @furrensic [ Squirrelpaw ]
  • @elaif [ Vulturefang, just for the head dip lol ]

Dovedance
ShadowClan Warrior - 34 Moons

____

It wasn't surprising that Dovedance had been put on a hunting patrol with apprentices.

Being a mentor, the silver-and-white ShadowClan molly was sure she could handle a hunting patrol.

Dipping her head to Vulturefang respectfully, Dovedance headed towards the entrance to the clearing.

Once there, she called out to the apprentices who were her patrolmates.

''Alright, alright! Midnightpaw, Squirrelpaw, you've both had enough time to finish your meals and your energy should be refreshed. Now it's time to hunt for the Clan,'' Dovedance whisked her tail.

''Dawnstar and Vulturefang need us to be hunting, not wasting our time. Let's head to Croaking Swamp, as directed.''

Dovedance's whiskers twitched impatiently as she waited for the two apprentices to arrive at her side.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 29th, 2024 at 12:29 AM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 04:40 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

| Sparksky |

He dashes back into the camp, with prey in his mouth. "We're back!"

@elaif

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old January 29th, 2024, 10:23 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

oh no. oh no. a patrol? squirrelpaw feels as though she should be happy about this, because a patrol meant more experience. but no, she feels horrible. she's not even sure who dovedance and midnightpaw are! well, she knows but..has never talked to them personally. she wanted mistlewhisker.

even worse, a hunting patrol. I don't know how to hunt!! she thinks, brows knitted with worry. tail tucked, she quietly but quickly makes her way over to dovedance when the warrior calls for the two apprentices, making note of the molly's impatience.

[ @Omari @Shellwhisker ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 30th, 2024, 10:49 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

v List of Mentions

Dovedance
ShadowClan Warrior - 34 Moons

____

Dovedance's amber eyes narrowed slightly as Squirrelpaw appeared.
''Nice of you to join me, Squirrelpaw,'' She meowed, voice firm.

''Now, I've taken note your mentor hasn't taught you how to hunt - if Mistlewhisker has even taken you out for training. I will be talking to Vulturefang and Dawnstar about your reassignment for that.''

The warrior took a deep breath.

''Until then, I'll teach you how to hunt. I'll be bringing my apprentice, Lostpaw, to help, too, along with us and Midnightpaw.'' She explained before calling out to her apprentice.

''Hey, Lostpaw! Why don't you come with me and my patrol? I'm sure you'd like to have some company while hunting.''

____

Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's current 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 30th, 2024 at 10:51 AM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 11:58 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw teeters nervously under dovedance's narrowed gaze, refusing to look up at the warrior. she simply gives a small nod, whispering something unintelligible. she only glances up once the molly says something about her mentor, mistlewhisker. her heart drops at dovedance's last words

she planned on talking to vulturefang and dawnstar about a reassignment..? she immediately feels her eyes begin to water, and a lump from in her throat. she didn't want another reassignment, she was starting to like mistlewhisker! she feels a lot similar to how she did when gutspaw was being rude — annoyed. afraid, too. her lip quivers, and the waterworks begin.

"d-dawnstar's the - the one who..who reassigned me..tooo...mistlewhisker. and she - she is..a good mentor," she sniffles, "an-and a good..warrior..too, if - if you paid..attention." the words slip out of her mouth without thinking about it, her heart drops with regret right after. she's just made everything so much worse, hasn't she? she's come to a conclusion, knowing the way dovedance is (from just this interaction alone), she now fears that her attitude will be reported to dawnstar.

so, hiccuping and trying to dry her tears, she murmurs a weak: "...so..sorry..was very mean...thank - thank you for..being..willing t-to..teach."

[ @Shellwhisker not mentioning the others since she's directly interacting w/ dove ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days