Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 04:05 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 04:04 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 04:02 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 04:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 14th, 2020, 01:10 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Um, ok. Shrewpaw mewed, pausing for a moment. Hopping into a small bush, he crouched, and wiggled his hindquarters. Leaping into the air, he hoped his mentor hadn't been able to see where he was looking. He had been in a bush, right?
Okay. This was plain out ridiculous and this time Driftstep managed to avoid Shrewpaw by simply dropping to the ground in laughter. Were they taking this training seriously? Yes, they had been doing that... but this was just one step too far for them not to laugh and laugh. It was just... it was hilarious and great at the same time. "Good innovation Shrewpaw," they had to add. They couldn't just be laughing at their apprentice for the entire time, they had to give him props for at least... doing something new. If they didn't have eyes they surely wouldn't have been expecting that but sadly for Shrewpaw, Driftstep had eyes that despite their genetic disorder, still worked good enough to allow for them to see.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 14th, 2020, 01:28 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Creekwind's silly nerves disappeared at her mates purr and affection. "I am doing amazing!" The dark crimson molly was on top of the world and nothing could bring her down.

@MagicCat99
Russetpatch closed her eyes and kept purring, not paying attention to anything else but her mate's warm fur against her's.

Click my dragons!
Old July 14th, 2020, 01:46 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Stormfly noticed Whitepaw and decided this would be a good opportunity to get out of camp. She bolted up and had to keep herself from running at the apprentice.
"Whitepaw! Good to see you, I had some training planned if you're of a mind for it." This..... was not an offer, made clear by the tone in her voice, but tried to be somewhat subtle and not.... overly aggressive towards the apprentice.
The last thing she needed was her apprentice taken from her.

@Splashy
((Sorry! If I fall behind on training your cat, feel free to remind me to step up as a mentor lol))

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old July 14th, 2020, 06:03 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

A Meeting. Nightpaw didn't move from her place right outside the apprentice den, putting herself to watching from that said spot. She didn't have the will to move to the highbranch, mainly because of how crowded it was there. It would just make her feel uncomfortable after all. She sigh lightly but looked up once more as a soon to be warrior was called forward, and she couldn't help but watch him curiously. Wasn't that.. The apprentice the WindClan leader spoke of-- or was she mistaken? She coudln't properly recall it, unfortunately. But that aside, an apprentice made warrior was always a pleasure to watch.
Old July 14th, 2020, 06:22 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiverr the Flurf View Post

"You're fine! I know you aree!" Darkkit of course, can't grasp the concept of something being wrong with her brother. He had seemed fine, to her at least.
“Thanks kid.” Blackpaw said giving a lick to the top of Darkkit’s head.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 14th, 2020, 06:26 AM
sadly, I exist

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

“Without hesitation.” Blackpaw mewed with as much force as he could put behind the words, not to be mean but to show he was ready.

Old July 14th, 2020, 06:28 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

Fennelhaze was minding her own business for once. She'd just woken up from a long nap and was still feeling quite groggy. Being greeted by Pumpkinpuff came quite suddenly to her, causing her to jump in surprise.
"U-uhh... yeah! New-leaf. It's good... mhmm." Fennelhaze meowed haphazardly, still trying to get her bearings straight. Why was the one day she wasn't ready for the day she finally met someone who could match her energy? Typical. She'd have to wake up a bit more, but after taking a moment to stretch, she turned back to Pumpkinpuff, tired smile ever-present. "Thanks for the wake-up call, you've got a lovely voice." Fennelhaze laughed quietly. "What did you need me for, dear? I'm pretty useless 'till I've had some food." Her fluffy tail flicked in amusement as she took a seat. What a way to start the day!
Pumpkinpuff furrowed heir brow, a pucker to her lips as she inspected the last before her. "Excuse me, you seem... groggy." He murmured, ears perked forwards but her tail tip gave a flicker of annoyance.
She batted a paw gently at Fennelhaze, smacking the other warrior on the nose. "We earn our food in this household, youngin'!" She had no clue how old the other was but everyone seemed young to her. "You come hunting with me and then you eat, Come on!" She chirped, jumping up onto her large tift'd paws.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; July 14th, 2020 at 06:29 AM.
Old July 14th, 2020, 06:39 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Pumpkinpuff wasted no time as she burst into the apprentice den, all fiery amber fur about the place as she let out a rumbling growl that would no doubt catch someones attention. "Who wants to go H U N T I N G?!" She roared out like one of the lions you'd only hear about in elders stories.

@Mentallyunstable

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old July 14th, 2020, 06:42 AM
sadly, I exist

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

“Lets go!” Frecklepaw was out of his best and by the entrance within the span of Pumkinpuff speaking.
@Romulus

Old July 14th, 2020, 06:45 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Okay. This was plain out ridiculous and this time Driftstep managed to avoid Shrewpaw by simply dropping to the ground in laughter. Were they taking this training seriously? Yes, they had been doing that... but this was just one step too far for them not to laugh and laugh. It was just... it was hilarious and great at the same time. "Good innovation Shrewpaw," they had to add. They couldn't just be laughing at their apprentice for the entire time, they had to give him props for at least... doing something new. If they didn't have eyes they surely wouldn't have been expecting that but sadly for Shrewpaw, Driftstep had eyes that despite their genetic disorder, still worked good enough to allow for them to see.
Shrewpaw landed beside his mentor, having flown over them, while they were laying on the ground, laughing? Driftstep was laughing at him again! Um, Thanks Driftstep he mewed off her compliment, still feeling a bit embarrassed. Besides, what did innovation mean? It was with good, which meant compliment, but what did the other word mean? Um, what does innovation mean? Shrewpaw asked, a bit embarrassed he didn't know. And also, what can I do better, to make you stop laughing? He hoped they would help him, because being laughed at wasn't his idea of fun.
Closed Thread