Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 10:13 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 10:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 10:06 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 10:05 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Moon Lily @Arie

Cascadespirit smiled as he heard his mates singsongy voice calling for him and Doepaw, who was also assigned to his patrol. He trotted ovee to his mate twining tails and waiting for Doepaw. "Yes, my Honeycomb, I'm here." He purred.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

+ +
Whitepaw padded up to the meeting, his gaze curious, blinking. What was his Leader going to tell the clan?

He watched as Beastspark handled Dewpaw, kinda just grumbling before turning back to Icestar. a final assessment passing? Blackpaw seemed to have passed his final assessment. Well, congratulations to him. He himself needed to step up on his act, and he himself try and interact with his mentor, especially about trainings.

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; July 13th, 2020 at 08:29 PM.
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Creekwind's silly nerves disappeared at her mates purr and affection. "I am doing amazing!" The dark crimson molly was on top of the world and nothing could bring her down.

@MagicCat99
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:54 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Stormfly yelped when Dewkit nipped her. A paw went out to bash the little creature's head. "How dare you bite me!"
Crowskip lunged and pulled herself over the tortoiseshell's side, paws avoiding stepping on the babies and hunkering down to prevent further assault to the kits. "She's a *kit*, she doesn't know any better!"
The normally friendly and serene cat scowled, paws itching to fly at the other's face.
@Mumble
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
SpiderKit stared at the more clear blobs. She flinched at her mother about to attack her sister. "H-hey!" She yowled, she squirmed towards StormFly and did a baby bite. "I-s you okay?" SpiderKit asked, licking DewKit's face.
@Rainquail @Mumble
Dewkit whimpered, her eyes wide with fear. What was going on? She didn't do anything wrong! "I-I no bite you!" she squeaked, her body starting to shake uncontrollably. She leaned into her sisters tounch and buried her face in Spiderkits fur, "I-I so scared" she squeaked, her voice muffled by Spiderkits fur. Didn't stormfly love her like Mommy Crowskip does?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@Mumble @Starfall @Wings @hope @Arie
[late sorry]

Cloudberry thought this was it. No more pain and she would just get to raise her kits with Mountainmist and they would finally have a happy family. But no... the last kit, he wasn't moving. Wasn't he just fine when he was born? She didn't want to admit it. No, because it wasn't posable. The pudgy queen would lick the heads of all her kits as the began to suckle but she paused at the fifth kit. He looked like he was sleeping... but she knew he wasn't.
"Ehm.." Cloudberry cleared her through, ignoring the tears that ran down her face. She wasn't crying. It was just her eyes' way of showing she wasn't happy. Swallowing the build up of saliva in her mouth she would rest her damp muzzle on the little ginger and white molly suckling against her. "Bumblekit..." That was fitting for her already business and coloring. She moved over to the other little molly. "..Deerkit." Cloudberry breathed pressing her nose to the fawn colored kit. Fawn was used more often then Deer and Cloudberry didn't want her kits getting mixed up with someone else's. "Honeykit." She announced moving over to the first tom, his honey colored fur earning his name. He would take after her in size it looked... "...Sugarkit.." Cloudberry continued, pressing her now dripping muzzle on the almost white tom. Despite her never actually seeing sugar she was sure this name fit the tom. If not he could change it...
Now sniffling, the mostly white queen turned to her last son. The one that didn't make it. Cured stars taking him away. Because the pain of labor wasn't enough apparently! "And, he... he is Lionkit.." She decided. He would be a lion in StarClan even if they took him from her before he could even speak.
Pulling back from him she would look at her living kits. Bumblekit, Deerkit, Sugarkit, Honeykit. Why give her a fifth kit just to take him away? She was just fine with four... Cloudberry pulled her tail over the four kits at her belly before turning her tired tear filled gaze to Mountainmist. Her pale blue eyes reflecting the dim light in the den. For once, she was at a lost of words...
Bumblekit let out a mewl of confusion as something damp touched her. What the heck was going on? All she wanted was to get some milk to get rid of her hunger! She snuggled up against Cloudberrys belly and started to fall asleep.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 13th, 2020, 09:25 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Spiritkit played forlornly with a ball of dry moss. It crinkled in her paws and she didn't like that. She jumped at the slightest of sounds, and often found herself it the far back corners of the nursery. She had even wove herself a little panic room!
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old July 13th, 2020, 09:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Oh, Blackpaw was becoming a warrior.

Falcondive could not help but wonder if this was going to lead into some mass killing spree, considering his weird fixation on murdering cats when Falcondive interacted with him.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 13th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Dewkit whimpered, her eyes wide with fear. What was going on? She didn't do anything wrong! "I-I no bite you!" she squeaked, her body starting to shake uncontrollably. She leaned into her sisters tounch and buried her face in Spiderkits fur, "I-I so scared" she squeaked, her voice muffled by Spiderkits fur. Didn't stormfly love her like Mommy Crowskip does?

Bumblekit let out a mewl of confusion as something damp touched her. What the heck was going on? All she wanted was to get some milk to get rid of her hunger! She snuggled up against Cloudberrys belly and started to fall asleep.

SpiderKit looked back at the blurry blob who was DewKit. "It okay. I is here."
Old July 13th, 2020, 09:39 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Skykit walked in determined she sat right in front of icestar without a inch of fear in her tiny body "i am almost six moons old, i want to become an apprentice. i have no use staying in the nursery. i could be more useful as an apprentice so please." she stared icestar dead in the eye.

@Cas
Old July 13th, 2020, 09:58 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Crowskip let out a low growl to Stormfly. "She's in a sour mood, Dewkit. She will not try it again." She stayed in her spot between her and the kits, staring the larger cat down.
Fear prickled throughout Stormfly's pelt. Her sister refused to be aggressive in any manner, so this.... display set her on edge.
She looked to where she would have seen Dewkit if the other wasn't squishing her. "I.... am sorry, Dewkit." She wasn't, but if it made the other cat stop snarling and get her off, she'd say whatever she thought the other cat wanted.

Crowskip turned her face to the small ones, gently running her tongue over Dewkit. "Shhh. It's ok now. She won't hurt you again."
@Mumble @WarriorsAndHorses

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 13th, 2020, 10:44 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

((Sorry this is so late!!))

@hope

Icestar sighed as she listened to the tom ramble on and on about his disappearance. "Yes, yes. Fine. You may rejoin." The leader huffed, her gaze not even focused on the warrior. "But you may want to see Irisflame about that...sleep issue, if it's going to cause issues like this." She didn't want to keep a cat around if they weren't going to be able to do anything for their clan.

----

Icestar looked at Softheart with narrowed eyes.
"So you abandoned your clanmates, left us short one warrior, and now you're crawling back because traitor life didn't suit you?" She snorted, lip curled back into a slight snarl. Unfortunately, due to how short on warriors ShadowClan was, Icestar had no choice in this matter. "You may rejoin. But you will be watched closely. Do not ever betray your clan again, or the outside isn't all you'll have to worry about."

---------------------------

@Wings @Cobralily

When she heard what Echopaw had to say, and then additionally the words the little creep Dewpaw chose to interrupt with...Icestar was livid. She stood up and walked towards the arrogant tom-kit, hovering over him with her mass of muscle and knotted fur. Her eyes glared ice cold daggers down at him.

"Listen here, you deplorable little brat," she began, her teeth bared, just inches from him. "First of all, Echopaw is a medicine cat. Medicine cats are not allowed romance. So in harassing her as you have been, you are directly breaking the warrior code. Do you understand how serious that is?" She paused for gravity, letting her words sink in.

"Not only are you breaking the warrior code, but you're also just proving yourself to be a useless little worm who is not worth all the trouble he causes. If this behavior continues, you will be exiled from ShadowClan and never permitted to return. Do you hear me? And alongside that, you are now confined to camp for a half-moon. You will be taking care of the queens and kits during your confinement. Changing bedding, getting food, helping with fleas, all of it." Her voice had raised progressively throughout her rant. She meant every word of it. She was not going to tolerate such disgusting behavior from a tom cat.

"Now apologize to Echopaw. And not sarcastically. Then get out of my den before I claw your ears off. You deserve worse than just that scar she gave to you--be grateful it's only that."

---------------------------------------

@Moon Lily @Fuzzy

Icestar lifted her head when Irisflame and the kit entered her den. She sat upright at attention and listened to what they had to say. The sight of Beechkit still made her stomach lurch. She'd seen the aftermath of Foxbite's attack, and it was nearly too much even for her. At least the kit was healing, even if she did still look sickening.

"It is thanks to you that this kit is alive," the leader nodded towards Irisflame. "How are the others?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread