Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:26 PM
thunder and ice, lookin’...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 10:24 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:20 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 10:19 PM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2020, 11:02 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[ @Undertaker ]

~~Meadowsong~~Dewpaw~~

Meadowsong scented Beastspark. She snapped her head towards the large tom. "Beastspark!" she snarled. "Tell Dewidiot to SHUT UP and STOP BOTHERING nice, high-ranking she-cats."

Dewpaw rolled his eyes. "Blah, blah blah," he groaned. "Meadowsong, you are the worst, ugliest idiot I've ever met." Honestly, he didn't care about his aunt. She was dumb, and didn't know how to handle things. Ugh.

Meadowsong gaped. "WHY YOU LITTLE-" She lunged at his throat.
being this young is art

Old July 12th, 2020, 11:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Cobralily
Really, why could this clan have one peaceful clan meeting? Just one? Mildly worried that Icestar would turn her wrath on him if he didn't get this handled, Beastspark left his usual place and darted over to the pair of bickering cats.
"Meadowsong." He growled, quickening his pace to intercept her as she lunged at the apprentice.

"Knock it off." He spat, tail whisking out to move Dewpaw back a little. He didn't know what she was thinking, but Icestar was most likely going to have her head if this continued. "You don't ever go around attacking clanmates and you certainly don't go attacking kin."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 13th, 2020, 12:57 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Puffing up a bit at his mentors praise, Shrewpaw snapped back to attention at Driftstep's order. Crouching down and wiggling his hindquarters like when he was hunting, he got his sights locked on his mentor. With a lunge, he powered into the air, hoping he would come down on his mentors back.

Easy sliding away from the apprentice's jump Driftstep shook their head. "Do not loooook, just jump." It was simple and despite their wobbliness, even Driftstep knew you shouldn't be looking where you were aiming. Basics. But then again, Shrewpaw was new to the entire concept of battle training so they shouldn't be expecting all too much. Yet they had told Shrewpaw to just attempt and they had. "You attempted. Goood job!" They praised and then turned around and kept on moving. "Try again."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 13th, 2020, 01:06 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
”T..this kit... they don’t have a mom or dad so... I guess they’re mine now...” The words felt weird in Blackpaws mouth but they came out nonetheless. He quickly used his tail to cover Sunkit and muffle the sounds of the world so they could sleep.
@Arie @Fawnhearted
{Smh sorry im late}

"They don't have a mum or dad. What makes you think you'll do a better job with them than a queen could?" Mountainmist was thoroughly confused. Why was this apprentice claiming this kid was his own? "You're an apprentice, not meant to care for kids. That is my job. Or any other queen in here." She didn't want more kits, she really didn't, having four draining her life was enough but, she couldn't just allow him to keep a damned kit himself! He had training to get to. "Leave them here. You go do whatever training you do."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 13th, 2020, 01:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Why ya so scared? Nothin's happened to me so far and I'm walkin fine!" Mink puffed up to prove how fine he was, slightly bouncing on his feet. He just got an idea."Sooo, y'know what we should do? It'll be fun!"
Skunkkit’s eyes remained wide staring at the little terrifying thing called Minkkit, and this scary monster was his brother,” W-W-What?” he asked hoping it was maybe something safe like a staring contest or maybe petting eachothers tails or stories from Mama Mountain and Mommy Cloud. That was safe and he wouldn’t have to be carried at that terrifying high that Mama Mountain carried him at when she needed to move him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 13th, 2020, 05:13 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post
|:| @Arie; |:|

Citrusflower hated badgers after accident and wanted to never come across one again. It was one of the main reasons she never left camp. She would never survive another attack. She was lucky she just lost her eyes and not her life. She loved what she was doing for the clan being blind. Citrusflower felt the apprentice leaned up against her and she felt her motherly instincts kick in. She pressed her own fur close to Doepaw to show she didn't mind. "I hope you never come across one. Their the worse things of all. To me they beat foxes.", she meowed. She shuddered as she thought about both foxes and badgers. It was rare that they were seen together and she hoped it would stay that way. If not they both could destroy them all. "But sometimes I don't blame that badger. It was all my fault in the first place.", Citrusflower added.

With Citrusflower pressing her own fur against her's Doepaw let out a relieved sigh. This was all so strange, but... nice. Yes. It was nice and she leaned further into Citrusflower and relaxed a bit. It was strange having a nice conversation around an older molly and a queen no-less. "If I come... across one then... it won't matter if it takes... my eyes. Can't see with... them anyway." It could be said that was one of the blessings to be born blind, not worrying if you lost an eye or two, because it would have no effect on your life as you'd already lived the entire time without the need of sight. "But I assume... they would be... connected to trauma." Like birds of prey were for her, she assumed that as the same feeling that Citrusflower had when it came to badgers. She herself had experienced her own traumatic experience long ago with a hawk... and it scarred her. Never left her. "Birds of prey... are my biggest struggle. I've never... been able.. to sense them. Never... but guess... that's part of life." It was. One of the many challenges of being blind was not knowing, and learning to know. "Don't.. blame yourself... for a mistake. It would be... me blaming myself... for my... sister's death." That did shook Doepaw and she found herself pressing closer to Citrusflower at the memory.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 13th, 2020, 05:24 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ Posting order: @Elementals , Me, @Wings ]

Irisflame felt her eyes grow soft as she took in the sudden change of emotions in the young apprentice who seemed so happy a moment ago. She'd seen the change multiple times in patients before, but never such a dramatic one in a good-natured cat. It made her feel slightly guilty when she turned someone's sun into rain with bad news. Although she didn't know why the concept of her ear not being able to, well, be glued back on was such a hard one to grasp. Was it really that hard to believe? She opened her mouth to reply, but it seemed her ever-growing Speedy had come to the rescue. Now that she thought about it...how old was she now? Nine? Close to ten moons. Wow...and yet she still had so much training left. She scolded herself for not teaching her when she had time. It seemed she had a lot to catch her up on. As Echopaw finished, she smiled gratefully, then nodded to the other apprentice.
"Yeah, feathers would be like fur. And you shouldn't be worried about the whole ear thing. It'll look cool, promise." She reassured the worried apprentice. She still did not know the she's name. Snapping to attention, she gave a small grumble at her mention of hugs.
"Objection. Not everyone needs hugs. Still, it was kinda unfair of whoever did it." She considered, shrugging. The rest of the backstory was...strange? "Red sweat? Do you mean blood?" She questioned, confused.

[Well...Cherrymist Is currently missing, so while Night tries to get her back, Doe can come in! @Arie ]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 13th, 2020, 05:35 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Arie ]

Irisflame padded to the mouth of the medicine den with a frown on her maw. She didn't know exactly what this meeting was for, likely for ceremonies and unimportant things as per usual. She wanted some action for a change! Not the typical, stupid apprentice type of action. She'd had enough of that for the sixteen moons she'd been alive. Slipping into a sitting position, she felt her gaze fly across the clearing, catching on a familiar tabby pelt. Oh ho ho. It's Spit. She remembered Miss Spit from the training session they'd had recently. How delightful she'd been.
Seeing that Beastspark was distracted by his chaotic family, she burned a glare into her unsuspecting back. The glare expressed the red-hot fire she felt within, the one she so desperately wanted to let out. Good riddance.

[ @Cobralily -lol, if Beast ever did that Iris would pay a nice visit. Also, Meadow and Dew are hilarious lmao]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 13th, 2020, 05:55 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @Moon Lily @Wings --

Was she happy? No. Was she grateful? No. Walking slowly into the medicine cat den with blood dripping down her face Doepaw wished this wasn't her life. All she'd been doing was resting! Well she had done it somewhat irrationally, tired from training flopping down near the nursery... and the let the yammering of kits proceed to rip open the damned blood vessel in her ear. And now it was flowing down her ears, down over her nose and dripping off her chin and disorientating her. Being blind and having your major sense being out of function wasn't exactly optimal either. Pushing into the den, she let out a grumble. For a second she'd forgotten it was Irisflame who was treating the sick and ill and injured. Why? Couldn't it just be anyone else but, blueberry? Letting out an exasperated sigh, she sat down, nearly tripping as her senses were throwing off. "Blueberrrry?" she grumbled out. Not exactly happy but well, had to try to make this as entertaining for her to get her mind off the stinging ear. Flicking it she only sprayed more blood around her own face and probably around the den. "No time... for another... patient huh?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old July 13th, 2020, 06:02 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Easy sliding away from the apprentice's jump Driftstep shook their head. "Do not loooook, just jump." It was simple and despite their wobbliness, even Driftstep knew you shouldn't be looking where you were aiming. Basics. But then again, Shrewpaw was new to the entire concept of battle training so they shouldn't be expecting all too much. Yet they had told Shrewpaw to just attempt and they had. "You attempted. Goood job!" They praised and then turned around and kept on moving. "Try again."
Um, ok. Shrewpaw mewed, pausing for a moment. Hopping into a small bush, he crouched, and wiggled his hindquarters. Leaping into the air, he hoped his mentor hadn't been able to see where he was looking. He had been in a bush, right?
Closed Thread