Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 03:04 PM
Let's Try Again -...
by korok
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:48 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Stormkit tumbled out of the nursery, spotting her sister and promptly tackling her. "STRIKE! Hey, wanna climb the den? It'll be fuuuuun!" The smokey kit wasn't really thinking too far into the future to see the repercussions of doing so, but hey. It would be fun! So that meant it was totally worth it.
@Wings

---

Magnoliapetal silently padded over to the Highbranch and took her seen, pale eyes fastened on Icestar. Hopefully she wouldn't do anything foolish this time. The calico sighed, idly looking around for Aldertrail. She'd look more demure with him by her side. A respectable molly depends on her mate, after all.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; July 12th, 2020 at 09:34 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 09:36 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"Right, one word" Thornpaw told herself.
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw nodded as Thornpaw got that it was 1 word. Foggypaw couldn’t wait to get to the acting part so she could look vicious but really, she could never look vicious to a lot of cats. She thumped her tail twice on the ground to say that it was 2 syllables.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 12th, 2020, 09:46 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw nodded as Thornpaw got that it was 1 word. Foggypaw couldn’t wait to get to the acting part so she could look vicious but really, she could never look vicious to a lot of cats. She thumped her tail twice on the ground to say that it was 2 syllables.
"So, 1 word and 2 syllables" Thornpaw asked Poggypaw, wanting confirmation.
Old July 12th, 2020, 09:49 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Mayflower ]
-Strikekit-

As she was promptly tackled, Strikekit pushed up on her hind legs and kicked her sister off. "Get off of me." She gave her a small growl, did Stormkit literally just read her mind? "Sure, I wanted a better view either way."
Trotting past Stormkit, she slapped her plumed tail in her sisters face as revenge. A small grin came on the kit's face as she looked up the side of the nursery. "Wanna go first?" She grinned, almost as giving her a challenge. And as far as Strikekit knew, Stormkit wasn't one to back down easily.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 12th, 2020, 09:59 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Fallenheart made his way into the crowd and sat down somewhere within the small sea of cats. The recent clan meetings had been quite... normal, and he would prefer for it to stay that way.

Frostpaw stood at the edge of the crowd, watching over his clanmates curiously. The clearing was filling up quickly. The faster, the better. Less time wasted listening to idle chatting that way.

[Both Open]
Have a wonderful day!
Old July 12th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Stormkit gasped as if she was a master of dramatics, face twisting into a comical expression of pain. "Oh, Strike, you... you jalouse me!" Aword she had learned from Rumblekit. Hopefully it meant wound! Or something. hearing her sister's challenge, the smokey kit furrowed her eye brows and glared at Strikekit, readying a jump. She leaped towards the den, partially crashing into the wall and scrabbling for purchase. After managing to not fall on top of her sister, Stormkit struggled her way up to the top and stuck her tongue out at Strike. "Take THAT!"
@Wings

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; July 12th, 2020 at 10:05 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

(It is totally fine. I forget a lot as well)

Creekwind lowered her paw down to the ground and watched her apprentice do the maneuvers. A quick flashback sent the molly back to when she first taught this to Oak-no Skypaw. It was a shame that he left out of fear but hopefully, with Frogpaw she will fare better. Hearing her apprentice say something snapped the crimson warrior out of her thoughts and tugged herself upward and to the left of the younger molly.
Okay, it was clear that her apprentice was a fast learner, good. Watching ith her one eye Creekwind noticed how Frogpaw did it until it looked natural to Creekwind and probably natural to her as well. Raising her paw once more the warrior tried a different tactic. "Paw up. Extend and down to the ground. What you are doing is jerking before going down. It should feel like one solid movement but seeing that you corrected your mistake quickly we can put in an extra move if you would like?" It would be easy. The jabbing must have felt like a natural thing to do, so instead of suppressing it, Creekwind planned to influence and work it out.

@wnder
Old July 12th, 2020, 10:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Cas @Sparkling Flower
The molly's ears perked as she heard her name for patrols, what luck she was going with her mother. Well, it was only natural that she'd be patrolling with her. But she couldn't help but wonder if there was more to this then just a simple patrol. She hasn't seen her sister around in a while nor that birdbrain owl either, did she die yet? Ebonypaw...was apart of her kin but Dawnstripe never paid much attention to anyone in her family other than her mother. Sooner or later, she was sure Icestar would see the error she made with that weakling behemoth and Dawnstripe would be taking her rightful place at the leader's side. Sooner or later... The large warrior swiftly padded towards the entrance as she waited for her mother to take the patrol out.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 12th, 2020 at 10:57 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Cobralily
Beastspark padded over to gathered cats, ears twitching in the direction of Meadowsong as she heard her yowling about something or other. She could be so loud sometimes. He didn't pay to much mind to the whole fiasco if Icestar was annoyed he was sure she'd snarl at them. Dewpaw's been causing unwanted trouble with Echopaw as of late. Thanks to him, Beastspark's been having to deal with a vicious medicine cat in training. It wasn't fun at all.
~~~
[Open]
Dawnstripe padded over to the clearing, she was really hoping one of these days that Icestar would announce that she'd be replacing that lowborn piece of crowfood as deputy with her daughter. Today, however, she was assuming her mother would be announcing whether she'd be making Blackpaw a warrior or not. She was looking forward to it. She hadn't had much time with an apprentice for training, but he was still her apprentice and his accomplishments were hers.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 12th, 2020 at 10:54 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 10:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @Undertaker; @Cas; ]

Ebonypaw padded up to their mentor and aunt. The apprentice was in a better mood now that they knew what they wanted in their life. Of course they didn't show their god mood. They never showed any mood expect for a frown. They could easily hide it. Ebonypaw stood almost beside Icestar. They were almost the same height, but of course they still had more to grow.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Closed Thread