Today 07:32 PM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2023, 05:00 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Dogkit trotted to the med den. ''Hello Stonepaw'' he mewed, like if he was about to cry. ''My eyes hurt... And i can't see very well'' he whined, his eyes where a bit swollen by the infection
@carmen

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra

Last edited by Snivellus; May 16th, 2023 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention
Old May 18th, 2023, 09:41 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beansprout
RiverClan Warrior

Moon. Stars. Everything was blurry and spinny. It didn't take long for the stubborn cat to admit defeat and crawl back into his nest. Despite his discombobulated state, he was acutely aware of his proximity to Wormbite. Stonepaw's words barely registered, and Beansprout lapped up the seeds as more of an instinctual response than anything. With a series of tired grunts and a lackluster effort to get comfortable, the siamese ended up laying his head by the nape of Wormbite's neck, feeling the warmth radiating off of his companion and letting it soothe him back to sleep and back to the dark.
// @carmen @x ghostie -- very sorry for the very delayed reply, figured i might as well finish up the rp rather than just go "oh well" hjskfgfs \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 20th, 2023, 05:36 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
silversnow

| Rc warrior , 17 moons , she/her , @carmen |

She grinned as the little dude made his way out into the main den area thing, although he did look stressed. He told her to sit in a nest and start cleaning her wound. With a very serious face, the silver molly used her tail to salute the apprentice. "Yes, sir, Stonepaw, sir!" She giggled a little bit and sat down, starting to clean the wound on her shoulde.

With Silversnow finishing her cleaning, he turned back to the storage. A smile burst through his features as he noticed a fair amount of herbs he had skipped over when he was searching. grabbing a stalk of marigold and a cobweb, he began to wrap everything together before plastering it on. "Does it hurt?" If it does just have a few poppy seeds." He placed two seeds before her with a flourish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Silentripple

The tabby molly limped into the medicine cat den, her back had stopped hurting now and instead, was just going numb, hoping she would get fixed up quick, as her wound was letting dark sticky blood slide down her waist. As it dripped into the dirt, she called out,
"Stonepaw, can you help.me with something?"
@carmen

Well now, that wasn't good. He ushered Silentripple to a den and blinked at the wound. He hadn't had to deal with something like this before. This was bad. He knew stomach aches and wounds, but nothing as major as this."I'm going to clean it, okay?" There was too much blood for the normal way, so, looking around, he scooped up a piece of moss and sprinting the clearing, returning with the plant covered in water. With her permission, he'd start clearing it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Okay, that did sting a little. Gingerfrost had to suppress several flinches as Stonepaw began tending to his wounds, naturally pretending it didn't bother him because he was big and strong (a little dumb in that aspect). He held his breath against the stinging feeling until the young medicine cat offered him some poppy seeds. Now if he had known what they did, he wouldn't have swallowed it. But because he promised to be a good patient from now on, and because he was clueless, the stocky tabby carefully leaned down to scoop up a single seed, reluctantly swallowing it. Bleh (but it did help, surprisingly, things eventually started to sting less). He was probably looking rather grumpy as he watched Stonepaw work. Scratch that, very grumpy. He didn't like this one bit. But alas.

[ @carmen ]

With Sedgestorm having left, it cleared up a lot of his space, allowing the deputy to be the main point of his focus. "Thank you." He nodded as Gingy took the seed, before turning to walk in a circle around him. The biggest wounds were quickly covered with a single goldenrod and a cobweb and he hummed as he stepped back. "Looks good. If you want, you can stay in one of the empty nests, but I better not see you back here after that!" Why was he so accident prone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
birdpaw

It had taken Birdpaw a quick while to stagger into camp, legs trembling. She really needed to work out. The small apprentice huffed softly under the larger cat's weight as she bypassed any worried cats in the clearing and ducked into the medicine cat's den, fatigue causing her to feel drowsy. Letting her injured friend slide lightly into the closest vacant nest, blue eyes round with fear for Pebs. "Stonepaw? I... I found Pebblesplash by the border by the Outskirts. Someone attacked her... s-she's really hurt bad."

Ducking her head, the ragdoll tried to gently nuzzle her friend. "It's okay, Pebs. You're safe now. Stonepaw's going to make you feel better, and everything's going to be alright." She wanted to stay with Pebs for the whole time, but she staggered background, legs burning slightly from the journey home, so the healer had room to save her friend.

[ @carmen @Loveless.Fawn]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless.Fawn View Post
——————
PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A pretty white mollie with pale gray and orange tortie markings and blue eyes~

——————
@jupiter | @carmen
——————
The mollie was exhausted from the excruciating pain she had felt… Her beautiful, baby blue eyes had flicked open and closed many many times over the past couple minutes… The blood that had been leaking from her torn body had clotted on its own, but infection was beginning to take its place within her body… Fire-like heat radiated off the mollies thick-furred body as the edges of the wounds swelled a bright reddish-purple... Though she should be resting, PebbleSplash felt it was necessary to thank her savior… “I cannot appreciate you more, Birdie…” Her voice was raspy like the eldest of elders, weak like the smallest of twigs…

She wondered if she’d make it through this…. She had to, right? She was going to. She was oh so close to having all she dreamed about… A mate, friends, respect, and maybe a family… She wouldn’t let herself die without getting what she wanted. Maybe she was being ambitious, but many died without living their dreams. If PebbleSplash had the power to achieve her goals, you bet your ass she would. Sitting up from her flopped over spot, she panted… Between breaths, she let out some eager words… “I’ll help. If you place an ointment on my fur I can lick it in or even patch it if given the right stuff… I’m not letting my body get taken over by this…” her head began to dip, eyes shutting…

NO!

Almost a second after, she lifted her head… “I feel so hot all over… Like the haven springs during Green Leaf… Something tells me this is bad…” she says softly… PebbleSplash was a fighter…

——————

he blinked at the arrival of birdpaw and pebblesplash, and ran back to his herbs to grab herbs, returning with Birdpaw setting down her body. Creeping closer, he moved to check if she was still breathing, only to jump back as she began to speak. {try not to move and do your best to not speak, k? Wait, no, don't answer that." He turned to Birdpaw and gestured to the back of the store with his tale. "Grab goldenrod and a cobweb. There should be a few from earlier, goldenrod are the yellow plants, but they're different from marigold."

He turned back to the warrior and blinked a few times. "While you're at it, grab a few poppy seeds!" As she began to keel over, he renewed his energy, carefully removing blood with the moss. Oh dear. She had a fever as well. That was bad. Not fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「♚」 THE DARK LORD「♚」
╰► WORMBITE
he | him X heavily scarred tall & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy amber eyes X
ೃ⁀➷ @carmen @vellichor

At the sound of shuffling, Wormbite let out a surprised honk, swiftly turning to face the Siamese. A low rumble coming from him with relief, leaning forward to sniff affectionately. Alive. Stars, he knew Beansprout was alive but - it felt as if a weight was taken off his shoulders to hear his voice. Then it seemed to click what the other had said. Christ. He didn't deserve his friend. "Do not worry over me, you are the one who matters here." Wormbite grunted in response, shoulders starting to slump in defeat. "..m'fine."

And the kid (which he had momentarily forgotten about) spoke up. This was unfair. He was being teamed up on. And you know what? Maybe he did give a slight roll of his eyes, because he ought not to be even a focus in this situation when Beansprout was wounded but, he wasn't getting anywhere by defying. Wormbite did make a point to pull a nest up, closer to Beansprout's to the point their nests were touching.

Shuffling into the nest, he plopped down with an unamused look. .. which settled into something more relieved because he hadn't realized how nice it felt to lay down. The adrenaline had faded away and all the pain, tiredness he had spent came crashing down. Unaware of Stonepaw offering poppy seeds - without a verbal cue, the Dark Lord had not a clue due to his blindness. .. And at this point, his eyes had fluttered closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Beansprout
RiverClan Warrior

Moon. Stars. Everything was blurry and spinny. It didn't take long for the stubborn cat to admit defeat and crawl back into his nest. Despite his discombobulated state, he was acutely aware of his proximity to Wormbite. Stonepaw's words barely registered, and Beansprout lapped up the seeds as more of an instinctual response than anything. With a series of tired grunts and a lackluster effort to get comfortable, the siamese ended up laying his head by the nape of Wormbite's neck, feeling the warmth radiating off of his companion and letting it soothe him back to sleep and back to the dark.
// @carmen @x ghostie -- very sorry for the very delayed reply, figured i might as well finish up the rp rather than just go "oh well" hjskfgfs \\

Once again, Stonepaw had forgotten that Wormbite was blind. He wasn't used to looking a someones eyes, and with how smoothly he moved, he found himself having to remind him that the oriental had no idea what was being handed to him. Oh dear. "Wormbite eat thes- oh." He was already asleep. He'd have to watch until he woke up, make sure the herbs had done their purpose. He placed the poppy seeds in front of the black tom, before turning to examine Beansprrout. He nodded when he took the herbs and Stonepaw backed away, going to his own next a bit away and taking out a seashell to play with as he waited for them to wake once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light000 View Post
Dogkit trotted to the med den. ''Hello Stonepaw'' he mewed, like if he was about to cry. ''My eyes hurt... And i can't see very well'' he whined, his eyes where a bit swollen by the infection
@carmen

Oh dear, how did one fix bad eyes? He hadn't learned this, he didn't think FawnCat had known either. "Uh, have a poppy seed." That would help with the pain and help tone down the swelling. He reached out the hand with the seed, expecting the kit to take it.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; May 20th, 2023 at 09:02 PM.
Old May 20th, 2023, 05:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poor Gingerfrost was looking like a punished kit. He'd just left the den, and was already back, being treated again. It stung when Stonepaw applied the goldenrod and cobweb to his worst wounds, but alas... This is his fate now. With a deep sigh, Gingerfrost shuffled over to a nearby nest and lay down at the medicine cat's command. He solemnly nodded at him. Stonepaw didn't want to see him back here, and he didn't want to come back here -- worked out perfectly. He'll have to be more careful from now on, so both their wishes can be fulfilled. Still, he muttered a quiet:
"Thank you."
Manners. He's working on them.

[ @carmen ]

Old May 20th, 2023, 07:22 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

~Silentripple~

As Stonepaw started to clean her wound, the sting made her hiss a bit, hoping he wouldn't touch away she mumbled,
"Thank you"

[ @carmen ]

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old May 20th, 2023, 09:22 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post

With Silversnow finishing her cleaning, he turned back to the storage. A smile burst through his features as he noticed a fair amount of herbs he had skipped over when he was searching. grabbing a stalk of marigold and a cobweb, he began to wrap everything together before plastering it on. "Does it hurt?" If it does just have a few poppy seeds." He placed two seeds before her with a flourish.

Well now, that wasn't good. He ushered Silentripple to a den and blinked at the wound. He hadn't had to deal with something like this before. This was bad. He knew stomach aches and wounds, but nothing as major as this."I'm going to clean it, okay?" There was too much blood for the normal way, so, looking around, he scooped up a piece of moss and sprinting the clearing, returning with the plant covered in water. With her permission, he'd start clearing it off.

With Sedgestorm having left, it cleared up a lot of his space, allowing the deputy to be the main point of his focus. "Thank you." He nodded as Gingy took the seed, before turning to walk in a circle around him. The biggest wounds were quickly covered with a single goldenrod and a cobweb and he hummed as he stepped back. "Looks good. If you want, you can stay in one of the empty nests, but I better not see you back here after that!" Why was he so accident prone?

he blinked at the arrival of birdpaw and pebblesplash, and ran back to his herbs to grab herbs, returning with Birdpaw setting down her body. Creeping closer, he moved to check if she was still breathing, only to jump back as she began to speak. {try not to move and do your best to not speak, k? Wait, no, don't answer that." He turned to Birdpaw and gestured to the back of the store with his tale. "Grab goldenrod and a cobweb. There should be a few from earlier, goldenrod are the yellow plants, but they're different from marigold."

He turned back to the warrior and blinked a few times. "While you're at it, grab a few poppy seeds!" As she began to keel over, he renewed his energy, carefully removing blood with the moss. Oh dear. She had a fever as well. That was bad. Not fun.

Once again, Stonepaw had forgotten that Wormbite was blind. He wasn't used to looking a someones eyes, and with how smoothly he moved, he found himself having to remind him that the oriental had no idea what was being handed to him. Oh dear. "Wormbite eat thes- oh." He was already asleep. He'd have to watch until he woke up, make sure the herbs had done their purpose. He placed the poppy seeds in front of the black tom, before turning to examine Beansprrout. He nodded when he took the herbs and Stonepaw backed away, going to his own next a bit away and taking out a seashell to play with as he waited for them to wake once more.

Oh dear, how did one fix bad eyes? He hadn't learned this, he didn't think FawnCat had known either. "Uh, have a poppy seed." That would help with the pain and help tone down the swelling. He reached out the hand with the seed, expecting the kit to take it.

The kit took the seed and ate it. ''Thank you'' He said while scratching his eyes, the infection wasn't too severe yet it could get worse with no treatment.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old May 23rd, 2023, 02:20 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post

He'd cleaned wounds before, this would be no problem. Slightly gross, of course, but he'd get it done. Doing his best to reach Sedgestorms chest, he did his best not making it bleed more, and, luckily enough, it didn't start. Taking a step back, he surveyed the rest of the tom before nodding. "Yeah, keep them clean as much as possible, and it should be fine. If anything starts to hurt, get back here as soon as possible." Nothing looked infected, so that was good. Chewing up the last of the goldenrod, he slathered it on Sedgestorms chest, before sticking cobwebs over the wound. "That should be good!"

[-1 goldenrod, -1 cobweb]

He nodded as Gingerfrost did his job, skedaddling to the store and back with a few poppy seeds and a stick of goldenrod. As soon as the tabby was down, he'd do the same as before, chew up the goldenrod, apply it to the wounds, and stick a cobweb over it. "Here." He put his paw out so the deputy could reach the poppy seeds before dropping it down. Dang it. So many injured and there wasn't that much he could do to help.

[-1 goldenrod, -1 cobweb]

Blinking sleep out of his eyes, he awaited the completion of the asked task before shuffling to the back and pulling out a few poppy seeds and cobwebs. It seemed rather nasty, but he didn't trust himself to try and apply any sort of poultice with such poor lighting. And it didn't seem infected, so he'd just go with this. Attempting to shove the last cobweb onto the wound before handing her a few poppy seeds. "If you want, you can sleep in here tonight. That way, if it starts hurting anymore, I can try to help more."

[-1 cobweb]

Bluebellpaw held still has Stonepaw applied the cobwebs to her shoulder, binding it all together. She blinked a little, accepting the offered poppy seeds. Poppy seeds... for pain, she remembered vaguely. Cobwebs were to bind things together, to keep herbs in place.

"...Okay." She said softly, dipping her head. "I'll take you up on that." Hopefully, Stonepaw wouldn't mind. But she shushed herself. Why would Stonepaw mind? It was his job, and on top of that, he'd offered. She nearly sighed, but just put the poppy seeds in her mouth to chew on this. It would provide enough of a distraction for her.

[i'm terribly sorry this is so late, finals have been kicking me in the butt.]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old May 24th, 2023, 11:32 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan

——————
| @carmen | @jupiter |
——————
PebbleSplash stays still, eyes more dull than her sliver patches… Even so, it seemed she wouldn’t dip her head. She held herself high, humble, strong… “How long until I can go back on patrols…?” Was that her only worry? She could’ve been afraid of DYING but was more concerned about her duties… “I know I… shouldn’t be talking but… It is my duty to help my clan and… I can’t be helpful if I’m curled up in a nest…” She also wouldn’t be so helpful if she was dead…! The exhaustion began to hit again… maybe the mollie should’ve kept quiet…
——————
[ Short post, I feel sad when writing her in pain :’( ]
——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; May 24th, 2023 at 11:33 AM.
Old May 26th, 2023, 04:16 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

(Nothing happened to her actual eye, she just can't see because there's blood in it pfft)

This was... not great to say the least. Sure she was lucky to get away from biiiiig bird, but the cuts it left hurt. She gasped and winced as she put pressure on her front right leg, "StoneyPaw?" She was looking for the familiar pelt of the younger 'paw. And... instantly began talking -in her fast speaking way- to him. "A biiiiig bird attacked me. It hurts. I can't see. I'm all bloody too!" Ashpaw stopped and awaited a reply from PebbleEat- uh Stonepaw.

- @carmen

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old May 27th, 2023, 02:33 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
~Silentripple~

As Stonepaw started to clean her wound, the sting made her hiss a bit, hoping he wouldn't touch away she mumbled,
"Thank you"

[ @carmen ]

It was growing easier the more he dotted the moss on the wound, clearing it off before leaning back to stare at it. It had started leaking again as he stared. He needed to move faster to get through it all well. A good thing it was still clean. He pulled a few cobwebs out and began to plaster them to Silentripples wounds. Stonepaw leaned back as he finished. ”Stay overnight, if you’re comfortable moving tomorrow, feel free to go back to the den. If it starts to look bad or hurts or opens again, please let me know. No active duties for the next three days. Sounds good?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light000 View Post
The kit took the seed and ate it. ''Thank you'' He said while scratching his eyes, the infection wasn't too severe yet it could get worse with no treatment.

What to do. What to do. He hadn’t learned what to do with eye problems. He couldn’t put any plant on top of it. Not that he knew. He’d have to wait, he’d have to test some stuff out. But he couldn’t do that to a kit. AAAAAAA. ”Would you be okay staying here for a night? I have some shells you can play with. Does your eyes still hurt?” The poppy seeds probably nulled any pain, but he wanted to check before trying out other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless.Fawn View Post
——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan

——————
| @carmen | @jupiter |
——————
PebbleSplash stays still, eyes more dull than her sliver patches… Even so, it seemed she wouldn’t dip her head. She held herself high, humble, strong… “How long until I can go back on patrols…?” Was that her only worry? She could’ve been afraid of DYING but was more concerned about her duties… “I know I… shouldn’t be talking but… It is my duty to help my clan and… I can’t be helpful if I’m curled up in a nest…” She also wouldn’t be so helpful if she was dead…! The exhaustion began to hit again… maybe the mollie should’ve kept quiet…
——————
[ Short post, I feel sad when writing her in pain :’( ]
——————

His ear twitched in annoyance as she opened her mouth in question and then opened her mouth again in apology. ”I don’t know.” He wasn’t the sort to respond with short snips, but conversation wasn’t easy when he was trying to ration cobwebs. When Birdpaw didn’t return he moved over there on his own, grabbing a poppy seed and goldenrod and placing them nearby. ”Eat.” He held out the poppy seeds before moving on to plastering the cobweb to her wounds.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Closed Thread