Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:01 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:55 AM
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:34 AM
September Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 02:46 AM
battle basics - keeping up...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:20 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Nightwhisper nodded gently to Acornfall's gentle encouragments and kind words. "Gosh..... I would be such a mess, thank you for helping me." Nightwhisper mewed sincerely, his eyes shining in gratitude the awkward tom didn't know how to express. "A scent?" Nightwhisper's black and ginger ears perked up at Acornfall's next words, following the scene trail he'd now picked up, hearing Acornfall's gentle taking of control made Nightwhisper feel at ease, his fur brushing up in anticipation as he padded to he apprentice, Burnedpaw, as he found catmint. "Perfect, collect some but not all, we need the plant to keep growing, let the little leaves stay unless we only get two or three leaves, all these black leaves are clearly rotting so pluck them off." Nightwhisper meowed curtly, grabbing 3 leaves in his maw delicatly, grabbing a large tree leaf and placing them on it, "Grab a leaf and put your herbs on it, less of a chance of you taking away any goodness from them," Nightwhisper mewed, adding quickly, "Not that you will on purpose. But better to be safe than sorry." He mewed

Acornfall had given Nightwhisper a warm smile at his words. "We're friends, Nightwhisper." He had mewed. "I would never let you stay lost." Now, faced with their target, his eyes lit up joyously. "I told you!" Acornfall meowed with a wide grin. "You're not alone!" Acornfall nodded at Nightwhisper's directions, grabbing three good leaves from a nearby fern. One for each cat to use to carry their load.

"You sure you're not a medicine cat?" He asked in jest, realizing in retrospect that his words may have been hurtful. He touched his nose to his friend's ear, hoping to show that he hadn't meant any harm in it. Acornfall then gently took a stem from the flowerbed, pruning off the blackened leaves with his claws. The stem had at least 5 leaves on it that were for sure good, plus what was left of the purple blooms. Acornfall wasn't sure if the flowers were useful or not, so he carefully wrapped it in the fern leaf he got for himself and nodded to Nightwhisper to indicate he had his plant prepped.

Burnedpaw nodded at Nightwhisper's directions, appreciating how clear and concise they were. He found himself mentally agreeing with Acornfall, Nightwhisper sounded more like a medicine cat right now than a warrior. But he knew medicine cats couldn't have kits, which he thought was dumb personally but whatever. Watching the two warriors, Burnedpaw copied their behaviors, selecting a stem that had mostly good leaves on it. The blooms were starting to turn, so he pruned off anything that was brown or dry with his claws, including pruning the leaves. When he was satisfied, he wrapped the rest in the fern leaf Acornfall had selected for him. He had 4 good leaves left. He too looked up at the toms, flicking his tail to show he was also ready.
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Acornfall had given Nightwhisper a warm smile at his words. "We're friends, Nightwhisper." He had mewed. "I would never let you stay lost." Now, faced with their target, his eyes lit up joyously. "I told you!" Acornfall meowed with a wide grin. "You're not alone!" Acornfall nodded at Nightwhisper's directions, grabbing three good leaves from a nearby fern. One for each cat to use to carry their load.

"You sure you're not a medicine cat?" He asked in jest, realizing in retrospect that his words may have been hurtful. He touched his nose to his friend's ear, hoping to show that he hadn't meant any harm in it. Acornfall then gently took a stem from the flowerbed, pruning off the blackened leaves with his claws. The stem had at least 5 leaves on it that were for sure good, plus what was left of the purple blooms. Acornfall wasn't sure if the flowers were useful or not, so he carefully wrapped it in the fern leaf he got for himself and nodded to Nightwhisper to indicate he had his plant prepped.

Burnedpaw nodded at Nightwhisper's directions, appreciating how clear and concise they were. He found himself mentally agreeing with Acornfall, Nightwhisper sounded more like a medicine cat right now than a warrior. But he knew medicine cats couldn't have kits, which he thought was dumb personally but whatever. Watching the two warriors, Burnedpaw copied their behaviors, selecting a stem that had mostly good leaves on it. The blooms were starting to turn, so he pruned off anything that was brown or dry with his claws, including pruning the leaves. When he was satisfied, he wrapped the rest in the fern leaf Acornfall had selected for him. He had 4 good leaves left. He too looked up at the toms, flicking his tail to show he was also ready.
Nightwhisper purred his gratitude to Acornfall, nodding in thanks to the leaf handed to him. "Pfft- me a medicine cat? I'd claw off my own ears listening to that all day." Nightwhisper mewed, "As a kit I was sickly, speant every moment I could in the medicine den, picked up on some things. The rest of it's common sense," Nightwhisper mewed truthfully, his ears flicking playfully to take off any sting his last words may have left. "Alright, were all ready? It seems we've got.... 3... 7.... 12. Good 12, Burnedpaw on the way back, you can grab one elder flower and I'll grab two, should be enough." Nightwhisper mewed, flicking his tail and carrying his bundle as he started to head off.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 12:44 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Glad someone thought it was cool." Wolfhive wasn't sure that was the term he'd personally use, but to each their own. "Not going to let some half-wit fleabag disrespect me as if they've any ground to stand on." It was frustrating, in a way. Wolfhive didn't mind if a cat was just having a bad day but Tigerkit didn't give him that vibe like Larkswoop or even Antpaw did. Just a problem to be a problem.

At the edge of the treeline where the forest opened to the Cove, Wolfhive paused to enjoy the view. The wind was whipping across the flowery field, and beyond that: the beach and ocean. Salt in the air made his nose itch, and he had to fight the urge to sneeze. "Can't wait for things to open up again! Gonna feel like a whole different forest."

[ @Rose ]

”I’m here, I’m here! Wait for meeeeee!” That was the voice of a still-teen-aged warrior tripping over her own paws to skid to a stop beside Wolfhive, fur windblown and sticking up in what which direction.

While her roleplayer had been dying, the IC excuse was that Shockhoney had proceeded to get distracted the second they stepped out of camp. Look, she hadn’t been outside of the stuffy camp for sooo long. “I’m never going back!” Oh, oops. Hadn’t meant to say that out loud.

Em. “Well. It’s boring in camp. All you do is sit and stare at other people’s boring faces. Which is boring— hey, speaking of faces…” Shockhoney squinted at the green-eyed tom. “What’s that? Ooooh, a scar! How’d you get it? Was it the coolest ever?”

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.