Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 20 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur nodded seriously and padded past Crowpaw. He could definitely understand the apprentice's unease in this part of the territory; Shadowclan's vile stench felt menacing even in this unbroken silence. They were alone, but no one ever felt safe here. Especially after Dawnpaw's death...

The gray tabby approached a near oak tree and turned to check that Crowpaw wasn't distracted. "See, we brush our pelts against strategical spots. Under our skin we have glands that produce our scent, and it sticks to the environment for a few days." After telling that, he rubbed his cheek, sides and tail against the bark.
"Sharpening our claws on these trees is also a good way to leave scented marks." He said in a practical tone.

The gray tabby nodded toward a nearby bush, switching is gaze between that and the brown tabby. "You try it. I'll keep marking the border just a bit further." He said before trotting past his apprentice, a prick of worry never leaving his mind as long as they remained in Herondive Hollow.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old April 13th, 2023, 12:24 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Kingly

FROSTSCREECH

The warrior found himself drifting off into almost trance like state every time he walked here. Was it his brain trying to burn or force the memory of the battle out of his mind? He couldn’t just doze off every time he had a border patrol, now could he? Ugh. Stars above this whole thing was tiring. The large bengal didn’t even want to be here or deal with his patrol mates. “If any of you cross the border, expect a meeting with Mirehound and Dawnstar. Am I understood?” He grumbled to the rest of the patrol. “Sharppaw, this is a good time for you to learn the border, this place is called Herondive Hollow. It separates us from thunderclan, with the rising tensions and recent skirmish here, I would avoid any border crossing. That goes for prey that crosses the border as well, if it crosses over? Leave it, you clearly weren’t good enough to catch it, Frostscreech snapped, his tone was flat however. Pawsteps pounding like crows call in the morning in his ears.

@Poprock @Willie Warf @Darkclaws
you have forsaken mine…

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old April 13th, 2023, 08:31 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa View Post
FROSTSCREECH

The warrior found himself drifting off into almost trance like state every time he walked here. Was it his brain trying to burn or force the memory of the battle out of his mind? He couldn’t just doze off every time he had a border patrol, now could he? Ugh. Stars above this whole thing was tiring. The large bengal didn’t even want to be here or deal with his patrol mates. “If any of you cross the border, expect a meeting with Mirehound and Dawnstar. Am I understood?” He grumbled to the rest of the patrol. “Sharppaw, this is a good time for you to learn the border, this place is called Herondive Hollow. It separates us from thunderclan, with the rising tensions and recent skirmish here, I would avoid any border crossing. That goes for prey that crosses the border as well, if it crosses over? Leave it, you clearly weren’t good enough to catch it, Frostscreech snapped, his tone was flat however. Pawsteps pounding like crows call in the morning in his ears.

@Poprock @Willie Warf @Darkclaws
Sharppaw post 28

Sharppaw sharply nodded at the cat's sharp tone, having taken in the info swiftly. She could smell the thunderclan portion of the border strongly from where she was, so she marked the spot and began searching for the next area to mark.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 15th, 2023, 12:23 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Larissa @Willie Warf @Darkclaws

The patrol leader's call caused a wave of frustration to wash over her pelt. She didn't appreciate being talked to like a child; as if she wasn't old enough to understand the rules.

The she-cat didn't dignify Frostscreech with any sort of response, instead walking over to an unmarked area and doing her job. Her eyes were trained on Thunderclan's side, half expecting a blood thirsty patrol to appear from behind the trees and attack. Lucky for her, they seemed to be quiet today.

With that she returned to the others.
Old April 19th, 2023, 07:16 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Dawnheart walked up to the herondive hallow. It was defiantly hallow and Shadowheart could even see some herons diving into the hallow. "this border is called herondive hallow, and I'm sure you can see why." Dawnheart said, flicking her tail to the herons that where diving into the hallow.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)

Last edited by Swiftheart <3; April 19th, 2023 at 07:18 AM. Reason: oh NOOO i did the wrong border *Facepalm*
Old April 22nd, 2023, 01:45 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Lightsky

Lightsky snorted at Frostscreech’s warning and bit back what would have been a nasty retort. She was old enough to be his grandma, and here he was treating her as if she were little more than a kit. She mumbled something that vaguely sounded like ’Youngins these days’ before marching off to handle marking the border.

Riddled with frustration, the older warrior as she went about marking their side of the border. She had hoped she’d be able to stretch her old bones and relax during this patrol, but now she wanted nothing more than to catch a ThunderClan warrior sticking their nose where it didn’t belong so that she could tear them to shreds. ”The warriors these days ain’t got no respect for their elders,” she grumbled while going about her business, though she wouldn’t admit to being of elder age. ”Why when I was a youngster we all looked up to the older warriors,” she went on, talking to no one in particular.

After finishing marking along a wide stretch of the border, she made her way back towards the rest of the patrol and waited for the go-ahead to make their way back to camp.
[ @Poprock @Larissa @Willie Warf THIS IS SO MY BAD I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; April 22nd, 2023 at 01:46 AM. Reason: I'm dumb and made a formatting error
Old April 22nd, 2023, 02:38 PM
Im totally sane...

My Mood: Bored

[OPEN ROLEPLAY]

Luca raced through the edge of the forest, they havent been here for a while since they left the clans but they kinda wouldnt mind joining, they just need to find Thunderclan's border... Which is a problem. Luca pulled to a stop, bristling their black fur at a fox a few feet away. Their blue eyes lit up with a threat as the fox turned to them. Luca growled at the fox and made a break for a tree, not wanting to get hurt at the moment. They were young, probably 8 or 9 moons so even though they knew how to take care of themselves and fight, they were strong enough to take on a fox, even if they were pretty big and quick. They climbed up the tree as the fox tried to follow. "Hah! Eat that, you filthy mousebrain!" They beam at their achievement of getting away.

Bump me in 4 hours

Old May 10th, 2023, 05:38 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormySong View Post
[OPEN ROLEPLAY]

Luca raced through the edge of the forest, they havent been here for a while since they left the clans but they kinda wouldnt mind joining, they just need to find Thunderclan's border... Which is a problem. Luca pulled to a stop, bristling their black fur at a fox a few feet away. Their blue eyes lit up with a threat as the fox turned to them. Luca growled at the fox and made a break for a tree, not wanting to get hurt at the moment. They were young, probably 8 or 9 moons so even though they knew how to take care of themselves and fight, they were strong enough to take on a fox, even if they were pretty big and quick. They climbed up the tree as the fox tried to follow. "Hah! Eat that, you filthy mousebrain!" They beam at their achievement of getting away.
"what on Earth do you think your doing young man? this is clan territory, so even if the fox down there doesn't get you a clan cat very well could" Meowed a Petite White she-cat with silver paws. the munchkin lifted her orange-blue heterochromic eyes to watch the younger tom. she herself was but 10 moons but still the prim she-cat had to frown about this type of antics...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 15th, 2023, 08:19 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Closed]
Uncertain whether she should shove the blame on her Enforcer or her warriors, yet coming to an understanding that if she wanted something to be done she might as well as visit the border herself, Dawnstar's paws brought her to ThunderClan's border. After hearing about WindClan's fire problems from Deadfeather, Dawnstar took it upon herself to visit the other two borders to see if they were having problems as well. Dawnstar couldn't scent ThunderClan's scent at all which was interesting and concerning at the same time.

Noting the serious lack of scent marking on ShadowClan's side, Dawnstar took to renewing their scent marks and would have to make sure to bring up why the hell her borders weren't being marked properly alongside the why hadn't anyone bother telling her that ThunderClan's scent marks were gone. How annoying. After rubbing her scent into the trunks of trees and bushes, once then twice, the clan leader padded off to inspect the rest of their borders.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 15th, 2023 at 08:20 PM.
Old May 17th, 2023, 12:37 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

As the leader of the trio, Darkfall led his patrolmates near the border that wa shared with ThunderClan. Frowning slightly with barely hidden dissatisfaction at being assigned to this border, he carefully looked around, intermittently pausing to take cautious sniffs of the air. Satisfied that they were alone, he stopped and turned back to Moonpaw and Sunstep. ”Alright, I think we should split up to cover more ground. Of course, if either of you would like to group up together or with me that is fine as well,” the black tabby suggested. ”And this goes without saying and should be rather obvious, but do not cross over to ThunderClan’s side. I’m not in the mood for a fight.”

He began walking off, not waiting to see if either of the two cats would follow, they were welcome to if they wanted but they’d have to keep up with him. ”We’ll meet back there when we’re done,” he called into the wind, not bothering to turn around.
[ @Wingnettle @Brightstorm☆ Okay let’s try to wrap this up quickly. I’ve asked for an extension, so hopefully that’ll give us some cushion ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here