Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dark
Today 03:39 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:58 AM
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 02:02 AM
Echos of my mother
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 01:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2020, 03:51 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Rosepaw felt Dodgepaw's... toes? They seemed to be snagging her ear and, although he was stumbling, she still felt the weight of the blow bringing her down. Hissing, she attempted to use a front paw blow on his head. The blow was aimed right but still a bit sloppy.

@Pancake

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old June 11th, 2020, 03:52 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Cedarpaw sighed, "Very. Though, it isn't all bad. Sometimes I enjoy doing apprentice duties" she hummed. She shook her gead, sighing, "but, don't worry. You're gonna enjoy being an apprentice, I'm sure" she mewed.
"What's the best part about being an apprentice?" He asked.
Old June 11th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Reatching old show pilots

(Sorry, have to go. Continue tomorrow! Bye! Please don't respond to this!) @TheNyanCatMinecart

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise

Last edited by Pancake; June 11th, 2020 at 03:56 PM.
Old June 11th, 2020, 03:56 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star child View Post

"What's the best part about being an apprentice?" He asked.
Cedarpaw took a moment to think about the question, "Hmm, well, I like being out on the moor. It's nice to be able to just take a relaxing walk on our territory. My favorite apprentice duty is probably hunting. I don't really like fighting that much, and I'm not that great at it, either" she responded.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 11th, 2020, 04:09 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Wrenwing was leisurely taking a stroll in the territory, and was searching for some prey to take back for the fresh kill pile. He decided to go around the thunderclan border to see if there was any good prey over there.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 11th, 2020, 04:12 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Shockpaw let out a gentle snort. "Yes, there are poppy flowers. We can't go by colour, they can come in quite a few, I think. The petals will open outward and it's the centre we need to identify it- a pit surrounded by teeny fuzzy bits."
They looked at the other apprentice. "Oh, that's alright. You can only remember so much from listening in to the meetings- my name is Shockpaw." They grinned at him.
"It is very pretty. We can look for yours first. It's easier to tell. They practically grow eve-" they stopped themself. *marigold* not dandelions.
"Nevermind, nevermind. I'm thinking of the wrong one. Could you describe them to me? We can still look for them first."

@Starfall

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old June 11th, 2020, 05:15 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleka! View Post

She shrugged. "It doesn't make things all that different." Moondapple said. She listened to Specklekit struggle to say Co-Commander and was able to suppress an eye roll. Instead she did one of those loud exhales when something was amusing.
"After the Co-Commander were the Guards. They were chosen by either the Commander or the Co-Commander, though I don't remember." She just couldn't remember what the Guards did. She could assume what they did based on the name, but who knew if she was correct?
"I'm pretty sure the Guards guarded the camp, though I'm just assuming." The elder stated.
And after that it was Fighter. She was sure of that. But, after Fighter was it Hunter or Healer? The cat knew that they were both considered low ranks, but she didn't know which one was truly at the bottom.
"That makes sense. Or if they had any territory, they maybe did patrols like we do now?" She said politely.
Old June 11th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gentlemoo flicked his tail, he had mentored an apprentice, but the kits were why he resigned as Sunpaw’s mentor well mainly Tulipapple’s death, which he was avoiding telling the kits about ,” Well...I did have a mentor. A Thunderclan warrior wanted to join Windclan about 4 moons ago, Twilightstar wanted him to prove his loyalty to Windclan and demoted him to the rank of apprentice. She made me his mentor, however; he got in a fight with Coyotesnarl and Twilightstar thought I could use an extra set of paws and gave him a second mentor, Breezefeather. We both worked on mentoring him, but then you and your littermates were born and I wanted to be here in the nursery with you and your littermates, so I stepped down as his mentor. So now Breezefeather mentors him.” he explained
This apprentice seems very interesting. It’s quite known to him that Windclan is the best clan. He felt disturbed when Gentlemoo had to step down because of him and his sibling being born. Mama, he thought, where ever you are...I hope you are happy. With that being said, he turned to his dad with a sorry face and apologized. “Sowy daddy that you had to step down!”
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 11th, 2020, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
This apprentice seems very interesting. It’s quite known to him that Windclan is the best clan. He felt disturbed when Gentlemoo had to step down because of him and his sibling being born. Mama, he thought, where ever you are...I hope you are happy. With that being said, he turned to his dad with a sorry face and apologized. “Sowy daddy that you had to step down!”
Gentlemoo saw that he seemed sad,” No need to be sad, I’m glad I get to stay with you two in the nursery.“ he reassured Songkit who feeling terrible or maybe guilty about this.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 11th, 2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old June 11th, 2020, 06:03 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
(XD, yeah.)

Rosepaw let out a purr of pleasure. "Of course," she meowed. "And you're a good friend, too. Not just because you like me - obviously - or just because you help my image, but you are a good cat. One who can mostly tell right from wrong; a regular WindClan cat." She smiled brightly at him. "I'm surprised that I'm friends with a cat who doesn't like that vile cat Twistedpaw," she admitted, stopping. "But I won't bring that up now. So, what are we practicing?"

@Pancake

Twistedpaw looked up at Wolftail. "Is this alright?" she asked weakly, her legs shaking.

@Skye
"Yeah;" Wolftail nodded. "That's good. Now concentrate on your invisible prey." He awkwardly gestured to a spot about a fox length in front of her.

- I left -
Closed Thread