Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Hi I'm Crystalgem
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
Hi, i'm Mattimeo
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by fade
Today 08:10 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 07:38 AM

Old November 3rd, 2021, 11:21 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Nightpaw soon appears, his eyes scanning the other cats. He tilts his head with his jumbled thoughts and his dark eyes narrow. He stays at the fringe of the activity, but listens to Dawnstar's words.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 09:41 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
Haykit | She/her | Trans female

The small spotted she-kit trotted up to the Shadowledge at Dawnstars call, pale blue eyes staring up at the ruthless leader in subtle admiration. She hadnt really seen the huge cat in action before, since this was one of her few times out of the nursery, but she had heard from multiple different trusted queens that their leader was someone she should look up to. Her face was flat, with little emotion shown, but her wide eyes still glimmered nonetheless.

As the young she-kit scanned the crowd for an open spot, she spotted a rather disgruntled looking she-cat. She...wasnt sure if she remembered her name, but she thought that it was Cougar-something. Blinking in thought, she contemplated the pros and cons of sitting next to the other she-cat. Well, most obviously she would have some company. That much was goo. But...well... what if the older cat simply saw her as a nuisance? That would be frankly pretty embarrassing, to say the least. Frowning ever so slightly to herself, she decided to try her luck.

Padding over to the black-and-white she-cat, Haykit quietly took a seat by her side as she gazed up at Cougarivy. "Excuse me, miss" she started, her fluffy tail tapping on the dusty ground, "I dont think I know your name, could you please tell me?" she inquired, her head cocking to the side.

[ @Ravensong hope you dont mind ^^ ]
**Cougarivy**
(Not at all! ^^)

Cougarivy cocked her head and looked down at the small voice chirping beside her. She cracked a smile. What a precocious little thing! She knelt down closer. Curiousity made her paws tingle with excitement; she was fascinated by whatever made the little creatures tick. "My name's Cougarivy." She eyed the kit curiously, an excited gleam glinting in her blue eyes. "And what is your name?" She'd never even set paw inside the nursery and couldn't say she'd ever seen this particular kit. But then again, she wasn't sure she could recognize one kit from the next if she did see them twice. Really, when she thought about it, she couldn't think of the last time she noticed any kits, that is other than the ones she left out in the forest...Cougarivy brought her thoughts back to the present with a smile, no use dwelling on kits that were likely dead now anyway.

@Jackpot

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 3rd, 2021, 10:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar sheathed and unsheathed her claws as she watched the cats gather below her. These days it seemed more and more of her cats fell in line with her thoughts. Of course, she was sure that there were more than enough out there waiting to pounce on her when her guard was down, but for the most part, she was gathering a decent following. ShadowClan was growing, slowly but surely. It was something to be prideful about.

"I want your opinions about something, but first, we'll get through ceremonies." Dawnstar voiced to the entirety of the clan She didn't usually like to ask what her clan thought about anything, but it's been a bit since she bothered trying to weed out the soft from harden warriors. Plus, she needed a bit of inspiration. The icon ShadowClan she-cat already knew that she was brilliantly bright, but she had a clan full of cats with some brains, she might as well as use them.

"Ivykit [ @TheNyanCatMinecart ], Pigeonkit [ @Toodle], Nightkit [ @MagmaCat ], Dapplekit [ @Naiad ], Crowkit [ @seeingstars ], and Ravenpaw [ @ChillCat ]." For ShadowClan, the number of cats for their ceremonies was rather large, not only that but another one of her kits was ready to become a warrior. It was delightful to see the cats she had adopted were actually worth being a part of her family. Though some of them were slacking, they were not complete disappointments. With Ravenpaw, that would be all her current kits having reached warriorhood. That meant she should take more of an interest in some of the apprentices or some of the warriors, it's been a bit since she's bothered taking in any new blood in her family.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 3rd, 2021, 10:35 PM

My Mood: Cool

Pigeonkit's heart dropped and soared somehow simultaneously. Her mind suddenly blanked. Her first thought was wondering if she was in trouble but then sense smacked her on the nose. My apprentice ceremony?! She turned as though to look at her sister but her sister's disappearance dropped on her again like an inescapable weight. She shook out her pelt and gave her fluffy grey chest fur a couple of quick licks before bounding excitedly up to the base of the Shadowledge.
@Undertaker
Gingercry
Old November 4th, 2021, 06:08 AM
Visit the MagmaCat Store

My Mood: Fine

Nightkit was so focused on Foxstorm that it was a bit startling when Dawnstar called his name. Right… my ceremony! Nightkit suddenly felt strange, not use to being called out. Wait, no ones ever really told me what to do! He started up the through the crowd of cats, not bothering to lick his chest like the other kits. He didn’t understand what it meant but who cared, he was becoming a apprentice and soon Nightkit would be out of the camp and free.
@Undertaker
Old November 4th, 2021, 09:09 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Laurelkit~
She felt bad when the apprentice had been sent into a rather awkward crouch, her blue eyes softening as she had parted her maw to apologize yet again. However, Quailpaw had cut the young molly off before she could begin, and so instead of loudly apologizing again she simply shuffled her paws as she stared at the ground. Not only was she absentminded sometimes, but Laurelkit had difficulty making eye contact when she was speaking and she knew that it seemed rude, but she simply had no clue of how to fix it. Her ears perked up slightly as the apprentice began to speak again, being met with a pair of innocent looking blue orbs as Laurelkit gave a few blinks before nodding. “That’s me!” had come out in a bit of a proud purr as Laurelkits tail flickered back and forth with a bit of excitement. She didn’t think that apprentices or warriors would’ve paid enough attention to her to even know her name, she was sure some of them didn’t, but it felt nice to know at least one cat knew her name. But did that mean she needed to know his? Suddenly frozen, her eyes gave a few rapid blinks as she attempted to remember this cats name “and you’re..” starting this off, her gaze flickered away for a moment as a small “hmm” noise came from Laurelkit. “Oh! Oh! I remember, you’re Quailpaw, right? Or maybe Quickpaw, but I think it’s Quailpaw,” she squinted lightly at the tom as Laurelkit rocked slowly back and forth on her paws. Hopefully she had been correct.
Quailpaw purred lightly. "You're right, it's Quailpaw," he confirmed. "And I suppose you fancy yourself a warrior? I know I didn't have the attention span to come to meetings as a kit," he teased, shoving his former worries away for the moment. He'd forgotten how refreshing kits were.

But his attention was suddenly called back to the Shadowledge as Dawnstar rattled off a list of names. Ravenpaw? So his friend was becoming a warrior. Quailpaw tried not to feel too shocked- after all, they were certainly ready for the ceremony. But an odd sensation of abandonment shivered through his bones, and his gaze became far away as the Clan began to murmur around him. Maybe if I hadn't left... tried harder. Did I fail my Clan? Just be happy for Ravenpaw for star's sake, Quail! Get ahold of yourself! But... Suddenly, he turned back to Laurelkit, a strange sort of expression in his eyes. "You know," he mewed gruffly, motioning back towards the highledge were Ravenpaw now stood, "I was an apprentice when they first came to the Clan. They were Silentkit, then." Somehow, he didn't seem to be talking to Laurelkit anymore.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old November 4th, 2021, 12:05 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Ravenpaw was ready for this, but their head still shot up in surprise. A warrior? Now? Dawnstar thought them ready? Before any more self questioning could occur, they walked up with the kits, trying not to grin like an idiot. @Undertaker
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old November 4th, 2021, 02:30 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Crowkit rushed forwards, looking up at their leader with wide blue excitement-filled eyes. Their tail swayed behind her as she bounced from paw to paw, waiting somewhat impatiently to find out who their mentor was going to be.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood • Coyotepaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old November 4th, 2021, 03:03 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by crumbl View Post

Quailpaw purred lightly. "You're right, it's Quailpaw," he confirmed. "And I suppose you fancy yourself a warrior? I know I didn't have the attention span to come to meetings as a kit," he teased, shoving his former worries away for the moment. He'd forgotten how refreshing kits were.

But his attention was suddenly called back to the Shadowledge as Dawnstar rattled off a list of names. Ravenpaw? So his friend was becoming a warrior. Quailpaw tried not to feel too shocked- after all, they were certainly ready for the ceremony. But an odd sensation of abandonment shivered through his bones, and his gaze became far away as the Clan began to murmur around him. Maybe if I hadn't left... tried harder. Did I fail my Clan? Just be happy for Ravenpaw for star's sake, Quail! Get ahold of yourself! But... Suddenly, he turned back to Laurelkit, a strange sort of expression in his eyes. "You know," he mewed gruffly, motioning back towards the highledge were Ravenpaw now stood, "I was an apprentice when they first came to the Clan. They were Silentkit, then." Somehow, he didn't seem to be talking to Laurelkit anymore.
~Laurelkit~
Ah ha! She had been right! A bubble of pride floated up into her chest as Laurelkits grin only seemed to be growing bigger and bigger. Not only had she gotten the name right, his quieter purr had also caught her attention and only made Laurelkit feel that much more happy. However, at his tease Laurelkit seemed to give a few blinks of confusion before a quick nod. “Im ready to be out of the camp already! Ceremonies take too long to come,” frowning softly, Laurelkit tottered on her paws as she looked over Quailpaw. He was small, but seemed to have a good amount of muscle to him. The next thing that caught the kits eyes was his missing right ear, having summoned a rather surprised (and quite honestly worried) look from Laurelkit. How had he lost it? In a battle against a enemy perhaps? Had he been born that way? Blinking a few times Quailpaws words and snapped her from her thoughts and Laurelkit raised her catbrows slightly. “Really??” Laurelkit had given a little head tilt as she seemed quite interested in Quailpaws little story. “Wow, that’s cool! Are you friends?” a soft purr rumbled in her chest as Laurelkit bounced a little closer to Quailpaw “if not you should be friends,” it was true, Quailpaw seemed to be paying a good amount of attention to Ravenpaw.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old November 4th, 2021, 03:33 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYKIT ~

As soon as she heard Dawnstar begin to speak, Ivykit's dark brown ears perked up. She couldn't help admiring the leader. There were very, very few cats that Ivykit admired, and Dawnstar was one of them. She was so strong, so amazing in battle from what she'd heard, and the best leader ever. Ivykit was proud to be in ShadowClan, and she wanted to follow in the leader's pawsteps. She wanted to be a loyal, competent ShadowClan warrior, good at fighting and who would strike fear into her enemy's hearts. Her head tilted in curiosity as Dawnstar mentioned something that she wanted to ask her warriors about. If Ivykit was made an apprentice, could she contribute to this conversation? She hoped that the other warriors would give competent answers.

Well, they were doing ceremonies first. Ceremonies. Ivykit didn't think that it was possible for her to pay more attention, but she did now. And... there was her name! Dawnstar said her name first! She stood up and, holding her head and tail high, walked over to the Shadowledge with the other kits. Her eyes glowed with pride and determination. I wonder who my mentor's gonna be. Probably not Shadestorm because he was her father. Grimhound was a former Outsider but seemed to be a good warrior, especially since Dawnstar was so close to him. There was this other Outsider, Addersnow, who seemed to be getting more attention. Ivykit preferred Clan blood, but if a cat was good and competent, they worked just fine. And there was Dawnstar herself. What an honor it would be to be mentored by her! But Ivykit was fine with anyone, just so long as they were a good warrior who actually trained her. If I'm not happy with my mentor, I'll just go to the leader and get a new one. I don't want to be stuck with a dumb furball.

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!