by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 04:47 PM

Old May 2nd, 2023, 01:44 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

..He did not remember agreeing to that nickname. 'Gingy'. It sounded akin to something his sister could call him, though perhaps less... Nevermind. It was terrible regardless of how you looked at it, but the ginger tabby would let it slip. He sigh. Gingerfrost indeed knew the drill, and before he could complain about it, began cleaning his wounds with a big, large grimace. Yuck.

[ @carmen ]

Old May 4th, 2023, 04:43 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Bluebellpaw let out a barely audible sigh of relief as Stonepaw didn't mind the ungodly hour she woke him up at. She shuffling into the medicine den quickly and carefully, not wanting to put anymore pressure on her shoulder than necessary.

She listened to Stonepaw, nodding. "Yeah. I can do that." She bent her neck over, and took a tentaitve lick. Gross. The metallic taste of her blood made her grimace slightly, bitterness spreading across her tongue, but she continued to clean it despite the awful taste. When she was done (at least to the best of her ability), and looked up, waiting for her next set of directions, or for Stonepaw to continue.

[ @carmen - sweats this is kinda late my bad ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old May 5th, 2023, 11:39 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

「♚」 THE DARK LORD「♚」
╰► WORMBITE
he | him X heavily scarred tall & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy amber eyes X
ೃ⁀➷ @carmen @vellichor

At the sound of shuffling, Wormbite let out a surprised honk, swiftly turning to face the Siamese. A low rumble coming from him with relief, leaning forward to sniff affectionately. Alive. Stars, he knew Beansprout was alive but - it felt as if a weight was taken off his shoulders to hear his voice. Then it seemed to click what the other had said. Christ. He didn't deserve his friend. "Do not worry over me, you are the one who matters here." Wormbite grunted in response, shoulders starting to slump in defeat. "..m'fine."

And the kid (which he had momentarily forgotten about) spoke up. This was unfair. He was being teamed up on. And you know what? Maybe he did give a slight roll of his eyes, because he ought not to be even a focus in this situation when Beansprout was wounded but, he wasn't getting anywhere by defying. Wormbite did make a point to pull a nest up, closer to Beansprout's to the point their nests were touching.

Shuffling into the nest, he plopped down with an unamused look. .. which settled into something more relieved because he hadn't realized how nice it felt to lay down. The adrenaline had faded away and all the pain, tiredness he had spent came crashing down. Unaware of Stonepaw offering poppy seeds - without a verbal cue, the Dark Lord had not a clue due to his blindness. .. And at this point, his eyes had fluttered closed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 6th, 2023, 07:05 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

silversnow

| Rc warrior , 17 moons , she/her , @carmen |
She grinned as the little dude made his way out into the main den area thing, although he did look stressed. He told her to sit in a nest and start cleaning her wound. With a very serious face, the silver molly used her tail to salute the apprentice. "Yes, sir, Stonepaw, sir!" She giggled a little bit and sat down, starting to clean the wound on her shoulder.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old May 6th, 2023, 08:41 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Sedgestorm hummed and seated himself in a nest, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws.
"I cleaned before I came in. Well, I couldn't quite get my chest without making the wound bleed all over again, so.... I did put that one off."
As sore as he was, he puffed his chest so Stonepaw could reach easier.
"Sorry. I also think the bite is the only one that will need something. I think the small scratches will be fine if I keep them clean and dry."
He would still defer to the young tom, but he'd rather not have herbal paste slathered unnecessarily onto him.

[ @carmen ]

He'd cleaned wounds before, this would be no problem. Slightly gross, of course, but he'd get it done. Doing his best to reach Sedgestorms chest, he did his best not making it bleed more, and, luckily enough, it didn't start. Taking a step back, he surveyed the rest of the tom before nodding. "Yeah, keep them clean as much as possible, and it should be fine. If anything starts to hurt, get back here as soon as possible." Nothing looked infected, so that was good. Chewing up the last of the goldenrod, he slathered it on Sedgestorms chest, before sticking cobwebs over the wound. "That should be good!"

[-1 goldenrod, -1 cobweb]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

..He did not remember agreeing to that nickname. 'Gingy'. It sounded akin to something his sister could call him, though perhaps less... Nevermind. It was terrible regardless of how you looked at it, but the ginger tabby would let it slip. He sigh. Gingerfrost indeed knew the drill, and before he could complain about it, began cleaning his wounds with a big, large grimace. Yuck.

[ @carmen ]

He nodded as Gingerfrost did his job, skedaddling to the store and back with a few poppy seeds and a stick of goldenrod. As soon as the tabby was down, he'd do the same as before, chew up the goldenrod, apply it to the wounds, and stick a cobweb over it. "Here." He put his paw out so the deputy could reach the poppy seeds before dropping it down. Dang it. So many injured and there wasn't that much he could do to help.

[-1 goldenrod, -1 cobweb]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
Bluebellpaw let out a barely audible sigh of relief as Stonepaw didn't mind the ungodly hour she woke him up at. She shuffling into the medicine den quickly and carefully, not wanting to put anymore pressure on her shoulder than necessary.

She listened to Stonepaw, nodding. "Yeah. I can do that." She bent her neck over, and took a tentaitve lick. Gross. The metallic taste of her blood made her grimace slightly, bitterness spreading across her tongue, but she continued to clean it despite the awful taste. When she was done (at least to the best of her ability), and looked up, waiting for her next set of directions, or for Stonepaw to continue.

[ @carmen - sweats this is kinda late my bad ]

Blinking sleep out of his eyes, he awaited the completion of the asked task before shuffling to the back and pulling out a few poppy seeds and cobwebs. It seemed rather nasty, but he didn't trust himself to try and apply any sort of poultice with such poor lighting. And it didn't seem infected, so he'd just go with this. Attempting to shove the last cobweb onto the wound before handing her a few poppy seeds. "If you want, you can sleep in here tonight. That way, if it starts hurting anymore, I can try to help more."

[-1 cobweb]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; May 20th, 2023 at 09:00 PM.
Old May 8th, 2023, 10:38 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Silentripple

The tabby molly limped into the medicine cat den, her back had stopped hurting now and instead, was just going numb, hoping she would get fixed up quick, as her wound was letting dark sticky blood slide down her waist. As it dripped into the dirt, she called out,
"Stonepaw, can you help.me with something?"
@carmen

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old May 9th, 2023, 01:11 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Sedgestorm held still for Stonepaw, biting his tongue to keep from wincing whenever something stung. Once the young healer was done, he released a heavy sigh.
"Thanks, buddy. You're an absolute treasure."
Hopefully, the next time they greeted eachother would be something other than him needing to be healed.
He gave a quiet "have a good day" before he padded out of the den, careful to avoid messing up the cobwebs Stonepaw had placed.

[ @carmen ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 9th, 2023, 02:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Okay, that did sting a little. Gingerfrost had to suppress several flinches as Stonepaw began tending to his wounds, naturally pretending it didn't bother him because he was big and strong (a little dumb in that aspect). He held his breath against the stinging feeling until the young medicine cat offered him some poppy seeds. Now if he had known what they did, he wouldn't have swallowed it. But because he promised to be a good patient from now on, and because he was clueless, the stocky tabby carefully leaned down to scoop up a single seed, reluctantly swallowing it. Bleh (but it did help, surprisingly, things eventually started to sting less). He was probably looking rather grumpy as he watched Stonepaw work. Scratch that, very grumpy. He didn't like this one bit. But alas.

[ @carmen ]

Old May 10th, 2023, 10:17 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

birdpaw

It had taken Birdpaw a quick while to stagger into camp, legs trembling. She really needed to work out. The small apprentice huffed softly under the larger cat's weight as she bypassed any worried cats in the clearing and ducked into the medicine cat's den, fatigue causing her to feel drowsy. Letting her injured friend slide lightly into the closest vacant nest, blue eyes round with fear for Pebs. "Stonepaw? I... I found Pebblesplash by the border by the Outskirts. Someone attacked her... s-she's really hurt bad."

Ducking her head, the ragdoll tried to gently nuzzle her friend. "It's okay, Pebs. You're safe now. Stonepaw's going to make you feel better, and everything's going to be alright." She wanted to stay with Pebs for the whole time, but she staggered background, legs burning slightly from the journey home, so the healer had room to save her friend.

[ @carmen @Loveless.Fawn]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 11th, 2023, 10:18 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A pretty white mollie with pale gray and orange tortie markings and blue eyes~

——————
@jupiter | @carmen
——————
The mollie was exhausted from the excruciating pain she had felt… Her beautiful, baby blue eyes had flicked open and closed many many times over the past couple minutes… The blood that had been leaking from her torn body had clotted on its own, but infection was beginning to take its place within her body… Fire-like heat radiated off the mollies thick-furred body as the edges of the wounds swelled a bright reddish-purple... Though she should be resting, PebbleSplash felt it was necessary to thank her savior… “I cannot appreciate you more, Birdie…” Her voice was raspy like the eldest of elders, weak like the smallest of twigs…

She wondered if she’d make it through this…. She had to, right? She was going to. She was oh so close to having all she dreamed about… A mate, friends, respect, and maybe a family… She wouldn’t let herself die without getting what she wanted. Maybe she was being ambitious, but many died without living their dreams. If PebbleSplash had the power to achieve her goals, you bet your ass she would. Sitting up from her flopped over spot, she panted… Between breaths, she let out some eager words… “I’ll help. If you place an ointment on my fur I can lick it in or even patch it if given the right stuff… I’m not letting my body get taken over by this…” her head began to dip, eyes shutting…

NO!

Almost a second after, she lifted her head… “I feel so hot all over… Like the haven springs during Green Leaf… Something tells me this is bad…” she says softly… PebbleSplash was a fighter…

——————