Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:22 PM

Old March 10th, 2023, 07:38 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

FROSTSCREECH

The warrior was second to reach the border, following swiftly after Mirehound. Gosh, she was a quick cat. The warrior remained close to their tail. His faint memories of the battle now flooding back as a the scent of blood dug into his nose. They swiftly faded as a problem sprung up. Not his but Thunderclans, his green eyes moving towards Mirehound as he stepped up next to her. His shoulder at the mid section of their body, words only a whisper so only she could hear his comment. “Are you seeing the same thing I am, Mirehound?” A few tiny giggles making their way through his throat as he refused to allow them to escape. He had to remain composed, he was a warrior after all. The oldest on the patrol most likely too.

As his eyes immediately caught the sight of the Thunderclan patrol… messing around to say the least. One seemingly causing a ruckus or something that would cause this bickering to begin. He knew that deep down he wanted to make an extremely snarky comment, he didn’t though. Refusing to be brought down to that level of scum as that of Thunderclan. Plus Mirehound had said not make any, regardless he couldn’t.

The tomcat looked towards Spiderthroat, the snort was unnecessary to say the least. The warriors eyes remained on the white cat, a slight glare to them. Starting issues when none was needed, Shadowclan had already proven twice now that were more powerful than Thunderclan. Mainly the complete takeover of their clan and camp for a short while. Frostscreech was surprised this guy had the idea of doing such a stupid action. Begging for drama, pitiful. he spoke to himself. Words not being spoke out loud but hopefully his own glare being enough to give Spiderthroat an idea of what he was thinking. But clearly he was busy dealing with his own clanmate, or was he?

He left it at that, he wasn’t one to be a hypocrite after all. As Mirehound spoke he broke off from the group but remained on Shadowclan side of the hollow. Beginning marking the border as he went around.

@daenerys , @Spotty , @Faith. , @Starfall - Spider glance
from a boy as bright as day

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fenrir; March 11th, 2023 at 07:14 AM.
Old March 11th, 2023, 02:12 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Smokepaw
@daenerys @Larissa

She had been the first of the other three to make her appearance, so she and Mirehoud were left alone for a little moment. "How has your training been going along? Her ear twitched slightly and she gave the warrior a quick glance. Of course, she had returned the greeting nod but hadn't really expected small talk. Generally, not something she was fond of, as conversation without a clear purpose to her, but for the sake of passing time she'd oblige. "Quite well. Owlfeather and I agreed to begin with fighting thanks to the current situation, so we're working on that." She could also have phrased it 'Owlfeather started with fighting' but also wanted to make sure it didn't sound like she was completely passive, it was she who had asked for the fighting, after all.

She chose not to elaborate and didn't need to as Frostscreech returned soon after, but not Branchfire. He could catch up later though, and Smokepaw felt the waiting had dragged on long enough, even if she didn't like the idea of the warrior being outside the camp alone considering the new rule, but they needed to get started anyway.

The track through the forest was relatively quick so she didn't have much time to observe her surroundings, but she understood the slight haste. Then the terrain around her changed, spruces and pines slowly taken over by different-looking trees, and as they padded closer, she could also sense the small changing. For the worse. No longer earthy and musty, smelling like a marshy night, but somehow sharp, invasive, how she imagined the forest would smell if you cut down all the trees and ripped away all the plants and dead leaves. It was the first time Smokepaw felt the difference between Shadowclan scent and the scent of another clan. Shadowclan smelt like marsh, night, and moonlight, and Thunderclan smelt like dry air during sun-high, and too strongly of leafy trees.
Nose wrinkled slightly and she almost felt like sneezing to try and get the smell away, but simply continued moving with her patrol.

Ears turned to Mirehound as the warrior mention Thunderclan being up ahead, and Smokepaw's blue and green gaze focused on the three cats. One large ginger, one cream, and brown calico, and one russet lynx point. Mirehound spoke again, but it wasn't like Smokepaw had planned to start a fight. Those were three warriors against two and one apprentice, meaning if it came to that, she would have to fight a full-grown warrior when she herself barely had battle training.

"No, we haven't gotten to that yet." She replied at the warrior's questions, pausing as her eyes once more turned to the Thunderclan patrol (who seemed to have another warrior with them now as well), taking note of what the lighter cat was doing, and then checking on Frostscreech. "But Im guessing it's something like that." Brushing yourself against bushes and trees, leaving your scent and the scent of your clan to show that the border was still well-kept and guarded.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old March 11th, 2023, 10:16 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Branchfire
He/him

He slipped into his patrol. Having already detected the ThunderClan patrol, Branchfire thought it'd be better if they didn't notice the late warrior suddenly arrive. Catching up to Mirehound, he spoke to her quietly. "Sorry for being late, I was caught up in something... What do I need to do?"

[ @daenerys @Larissa @Spotty hey guys! I apologize for my lateness, have been busy lately! ]

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~

Last edited by Faith.; March 11th, 2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old March 12th, 2023, 12:05 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Despite keeping to her side of the border and focusing on the task at paw, Mirehound couldn't help but overhear the ThunderClan patrol; she was still within ear shot so it wasn't like she could tune it out even if she wanted to. Whiskers twitched in amusement, but nothing about her expression changed as she padded slowly along the border. So there had been murders going on in ThunderClan it seemed. Interesting... And by the sound of it a lot of distrust between their ranks was being sewn if this one warriors words were anything to go off of. The shadow was surprised that this cat had such loose lips when it came to how his Clan was doing.

Whoever this cat was, it was highly amusing to listen to them spout off at their own Clanmates. The words directed at Flameheart had Mirehound curious if the pretend leader would snap and be quick to defend herself as she had been at the Gathering. But beyond a single glance - void of any detectable thoughts - towards the ThunderClan patrol, the ShadowClan warrior gave no acknowledgement of it.

She flicked an ear toward Frostscreech, responding with a "I certainly am," and a soft snort - quiet enough to only be heard by her fellow Clanmate, before letting her blue gaze shift back over to the border she was marking. She didn't feel the need to divy up border duties as the cats with her seemed competent enough to mark the border - and plus she wasn't above them in any way, so giving orders seemed odd despite her being the patrols' leader.

Mirehound nodded as Smokepaw answered her question. "You would be correct. You want to leave your scent along the border. Not too strongly or else you risk coming off aggressive-" a quick glance towards Flameheart "-and too weak leaves the borders essentially vulnerable." With that she trotted a few steps ahead of the apprentice to brush her flank along the bark of a pine tree, then rubbed the side of her mouth against a low-hanging bush. She glanced over her shoulder to nod for Smokepaw to do the same.

As a familiar voice came to her ears, the shadow's blue gaze shifted to Branchfire. There was a slight narrow to them, but otherwsie she just jerked her head in the direction opposite of where she and Smokepaw were marking, away from Frostscreech's area. "Over there. Make sure its thoroughly marked, and do you best to ignore the mousebrains on the other side." With a flick of her tail she dismissed the warrior before looking back to Smokepaw.

[ @Larissa. @Spotty @Faith. - no worries! @SpiritedWarrior - for her look to Flame! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 12th, 2023 at 12:10 AM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 02:01 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@SpiritedWarrior , @perseus. , @Guardian Fox , @daenerys

Ah, he made a mistake. He was instantly met with a side look, which made him quirk a brow and lean backwards. "Bruh. I just asked you a question, feeling inadiquate lately?" he asked before turning on his heel and giving Cranberryfog an amused look as he walked past. He didn't even want to listen to the rest of what the other warrior was saying. He didn't care really, he tried to make some small talk and was immediately reminded why he doesn't.

The Warrior got to work marking the border, wanting to get it over with as fast as possible. He wanted to go back to Asterdance...and perhaps Ospreypaw, he had to make sure they were both okay. Make sure their wounds were properly being cleaned and looked at. He had to make sure everything was right for them, but he couldn't bump Sundust and Cinderpaw over and take control...he didn't know too much about Medicine either. He would become well versed in it soon perhaps. So if needed he could tend to himself in a pinch.

An unfamiliar voice spoke up, and it took him a moment to realize it was from the Frog chasers. Letting out another snort the tom looked up at the Molly, "We can hear you." he stated blatantly. "We're about done. I would think, we'll take idiot two over here with us." referencing at Spikystalker. "Afraid if we leave 'em, it'll start somethin." he yawned.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 14th, 2023, 12:13 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Flameheart

As she made her way along the border to mark it, ShadowClan's scent had gotten stronger. They have a patrol... great. Before she could warn Spiderthroat and Cranberryfrog, it seemed they had already taken notice of the enemy Clan's patrol. It was a good thing there were only warriors on this patrol, she did not want to have to hold back an apprentice from crossing the border. Spikystalker, unfortunately, found his way to the two patrols. Oh, great... I did not want today to be like this.

Addressing the single nod from Shadowfur's old apprentice with her own, Flameheart started walking back toward her patrol and flicked her tail to signal Spikystalker to join them. "Will you two quit bickering? Jeez!" she huffed after realizing Spiderthroat and Spikystalker. "Spikstalker, camp. Now. Spiderthroat, he's one of our own, relax. Cranberryfrog, finish up. I shouldn't have to tell you to do your job instead of bickering like a kit."

At this point, the young Keeper didn't realize the ShadowClan patrol was watching the drama unfold, but she didn't care regardless. All Flameheart wanted to do was make sure a fight didn't break out between the patrols, considering what happened the last time two patrols happened at the same time at this border. And although Spiderthroat was walking away, she wanted to make sure the message got across to him. "My side's finished up, I'm waiting on you, Cranberryfrog." Glancing once more at ShadowClan, she dipped her head and addressed them. "Don't worry, there's all warriors on this patrol for a reason. We're not idiotic enough to step foot over your border." At least I hope not... I know I'm not, but I don't know too much about Spiderthroat or Cranberryfrog. So far the only idiotic behavior they've displayed is an argument in front of ShadowClan.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 14th, 2023 at 03:02 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 12:22 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
@SpiritedWarrior , @perseus. , @Guardian Fox , @daenerys

Ah, he made a mistake. He was instantly met with a side look, which made him quirk a brow and lean backwards. "Bruh. I just asked you a question, feeling inadiquate lately?" he asked before turning on his heel and giving Cranberryfog an amused look as he walked past. He didn't even want to listen to the rest of what the other warrior was saying. He didn't care really, he tried to make some small talk and was immediately reminded why he doesn't.

The Warrior got to work marking the border, wanting to get it over with as fast as possible. He wanted to go back to Asterdance...and perhaps Ospreypaw, he had to make sure they were both okay. Make sure their wounds were properly being cleaned and looked at. He had to make sure everything was right for them, but he couldn't bump Sundust and Cinderpaw over and take control...he didn't know too much about Medicine either. He would become well versed in it soon perhaps. So if needed he could tend to himself in a pinch.

An unfamiliar voice spoke up, and it took him a moment to realize it was from the Frog chasers. Letting out another snort the tom looked up at the Molly, "We can hear you." he stated blatantly. "We're about done. I would think, we'll take idiot two over here with us." referencing at Spikystalker. "Afraid if we leave 'em, it'll start somethin." he yawned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Flameheart

As she made her way across the border to mark it, ShadowClan's scent had gotten stronger. They have a patrol... great. Before she could warn Spiderthroat and Cranberryfrog, it seemed they had already taken notice of the enemy Clan's patrol. It was a good thing there were only warriors on this patrol, she did not want to have to hold back an apprentice from crossing the border. Spikystalker, unfortunately, found his way to the two patrols. Oh, great... I did not want today to be like this.

Addressing the single nod from Shadowfur's old apprentice with her own, Flameheart started walking back toward her patrol and flicked her tail to signal Spikystalker to join them. "Will you two quit bickering? Jeez!" she huffed after realizing Spiderthroat and Spikystalker. "Spikstalker, camp. Now. Spiderthroat, he's one of our own, relax and finish up. Cranberryfrog, finish up. I shouldn't have to tell either of you to do your job instead of bickering like kits."

At this point, the young Keeper didn't realize the ShadowClan patrol was watching the drama unfold, but she didn't care regardless. All Flameheart wanted to do was make sure a fight didn't break out between the patrols, considering what happened the last time two patrols happened at the same time at this border. "My side's finished up, I'm waiting on you two." Glancing once more at ShadowClan, she dipped her head and addressed them. "Don't worry, there's all warriors on this patrol for a reason. We're not idiotic enough to step foot over your border." At least I hope not... I know I'm not, but I don't know too much about Spiderthroat or Cranberryfrog. So far the only idiotic behavior they've displayed is an argument in front of ShadowClan.
Spikystalker rolled his eyes "whatever bossy lady" Spikystalker said over his shoulder. he was just gonna continue on his way. "unlike you guyz i have no interest in bickering. i'm just walking. theres nothing wrong with that. besides. i'm head towards our bourder with the outskirts. my apprentice noticed an odd scent and we heard rustling earlier when we were doing a territory tour. noow that thats over with, i'd like to get going? i don't know about you, but i think its odd to smell Nutmeg even when leafbares almost over. something about that scent bothers me. " he grunted as he stalked away. "i'll check on that First. then go back to camp." he grunted as he disappeared in another direction.

But with a Snarl from his disappearing shape he meowed "Get your Brains Checked wile your at it! Only Idiots Forget the scents of their clanmates! that was quite a Stupid, Apprentice-like Question and You Know it. So quite gripeing at me, i have ears, and apparently a better nose as well.Ain't my Fault your a Sourhead, when your proven to be forgetful."

(so sorry for his temper, He's Anti-social. and he is very offensive when in a bad mood. he means no harm, he's just got a bad way of socializing, and is too sassy at times for his own good lmao XD )

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Toya Todoroki; March 14th, 2023 at 12:29 PM.
Old March 14th, 2023, 10:07 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Cranberryfrog eyes narrowed at Flameheart before they quickly finished joining the others eyes still watching the Shadowclan patrol, but tail twitching in irritation. Truly they just wanted to get away from Flameheart because the Keeper was bothering them.

@SpiritedWarrior @Starfall

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old March 17th, 2023, 10:37 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Amusement had her whiskers twitching as her words seemed to get under the fur of one of the ThunderClan patrol members. "Glad to hear your ears work," she retorted with a snort, barely looking up at them as she finished out marking her section of the border and keeping an eye on Smokepaw.

In absolutely no surprise, the ginger warrior - Flameheart, right? - was quick to hiss at the two warriors like a mother would her kits - which seemed about right. Though to her the large she-cat was nothing more than an overly eager try-hard apprentice. How she had gotten her position in ThunderClan was beyond her. A cool gaze sent to the ThunderClanner was reflective of the recent battle, and how it had been ThunderClan who had stepped over the borders first. It wasn't until another beat or two later when her eyes gleamed with mirth that she added, "could've fooled me. You certainly bicker like kits."

With a snort the shadow turned and glanced towards the others in her patrol. With ThunderClan retreating now from the border Mirehound felt it safe enough to start heading back. "Frostscreech, Branchfire, let's go." Blue eyes finding Smokepaw, she gave a nod. "Up here with me, Smokepaw." She was quite impressed with the apprentices behavior, and planned to make sure Larkfire knew of it as well.

[ @SpiritedWarrior @Starfall @perseus. @Spotty @Larissa @Faith. - you all can make one more post here, i'm gonna have mire report back before the deadline however so none of us get punished IC! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 18th, 2023 at 12:32 AM.
Old April 6th, 2023, 12:44 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur walked gingerly along the Shadowclan border, giving brief looks of disgust toward the marshland visible in the distance. Shadowclan camp must be there, somewhere.
Not stopping, he turned to glance at Crowpaw with tired eyes and asked: The first thing I want you to do is to get a good sniff of both our side and theirs. We need to discern as most precisely as possible where the exact edges lay."

Terrible memories of the apprentice's dead body whirled in his mind, and if he gave up to them if would soon start to feel sick. Concentrate, Sootfur! ...Concentrate.
As Crowpaw raised his head to follow his suggestion, he added: "Then, we'll take the opportunity to mark our borders. Have you ever done it?" He asked calmly, not really caring if Crowpaw would take it as an opportunity to lash out at him if he knew how to do it.

Sootfur was secretly grateful that Crowpaw didn't need any more tours. They recalled him too much of Quietpaw's own tour, and the memory was painful.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Crowpaw

Being at the ShadowClan border made his stomach twist with unease. ShadowClan was known as the vilest Clan in the forest, he wanted nothing to do with them. Sootfur's voice rang in his ears and he grimaced, remembering he wasn't by himself or on a patrol. With nothing to say to his mentor, Crowpaw followed the instructions given and breathed in as much air from both sides as possible to get a good understanding of what both Clans smelled like.

Mark the borders? "I think so... but give me a rundown. It'll help jog my memory." he requested with a plain tone. Soon after, he sat down and rubbed his nose, ridding himself of the sour swamp smell. I really find it hard to think how those ShadowClanners can stand that stench...

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk