Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:40 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:36 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by ollie
Today 02:30 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 02:28 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2017, 09:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(They are having a conversation but talking about different things. They are both getting this so wrong XD)

Moonpaw flinched. She didn't know why, but this was just making her want to cry, did this joke really have to go so far? How little did this tom care about her? They were best friends since they were three moons old, she was closer with him than she ever was with her litter mates and now he was just ripping her apart. What was he talking about? Laughing? She was furthest from laughing than she had ever been in her life, and his anger was scaring her. Never, in all of her memory, had he ever acted like this. Apparently he had become a very good actor, or he was just angry at her for calling out the joke. It hurt that he would do this, that after seeing that it hurt her he would continue with the joke, even intensify it just for... For what? What did he want? To see her cry? To see her hurting? To get a reaction? This wasn't him, this had never been him. Maybe I just didn't know him as well as I thought I did...

The thought hurt, that the tom she had grown to love as a friend and a brother and... More. That he was not who she though he was. She shrank away from him, taking a step backwards.
"Stop it Couragepaw, just stop it already!" She mewed, calm gone from her voice and she realized that she was holding back the tears that she had questioned earlier. How could she still care that he hurt her after this? But she did, she didn't want to anymore, she wanted things to go back to normal again, to feel right.
"You got your reaction so why are you still hurting me? Just stop it. Please." I don't want to do this anymore. She really didn't. She was tired of whatever this was, this confusing, angry tom she had supposedly known since they were young kits. The tom she had grown to... No, she didn't want to think about that, it made it worse, that she had not only trusted but had also... Felt, for a tom who couldn't care less about teasing her in the middle of the clearing.

The strong, stubborn she-cat she had always been seemed to drain from her and all that she wanted right now was to disappear. To go back in time and just relive playing with him as a kit, take a different path.
"And I can see that you trusted me. That you trusted me to fall for this stupid act. How much had you planned to hurt me? A lifetime? A day? It stings Couragepaw." She wasn't sure if he could hear it, her voice had become quieter than it had been in a long time and she had turned her head down towards her paws to try to hide her face. She didn't want to let him get the satisfaction of seeing that she was trying not to cry. Because seeing the smirk he would have on his face would kill her, not that she wasn't already dying.
What had she ever seen in him? Bravery? Yes, he was always brave, and he did the right thing. Then he had started acting strange. She thought it had just been her thinking that he was acting weird because she was acting weird. But he had probably been guilty, if even for those few days, about what he was going to do. I would never laugh at you, so why are you pretending that I do? Stop it Couragepaw.
Couragepaw didn't know what to do. He could feel now, and it was becoming...a nightmare. That was the only way to describe it, a nightmare. How else would he describe the horror that he could feel at having Moonpaw treat him like this? What was she trying to do to him? Why was she insisting so strongly that he had meant to hurt her? I never would! Why would she ever think that I would hurt her! Couragepaw thought indignantly, and then he suddenly realized...intentionally or unintentionally, by telling her this he had hurt her. Maybe she just wasn't ready. Maybe it was time for him to move on, to forget...maybe it was time for them to be just best friends again and nothing more. The only thing that stung more then the cold air blowing through his pelt was the fierce pain that was pricking at his chest. How could she be hurting him so much? How was that possible? And why did she think that he was trying to trick her, or teasing her? He would never do that, so why would she think that. There was only one thing he could do now...and he supposed that was apologize. "I-I'm sorry. I upset you, and I was wrong to do that. I-I'm just as confused as you are. So I am offering you an apology and I know that won't fix whatever you think I did, but...I'm sorry." Couragepaw mewed. He kept his voice low, and almost soothing...although not too much so, he didn't want her to think that he was toying with her again. What had he done wrong? He had planned this so carefully, he had actually dared to believe that she might feel the same way as him. He had actually dared to half dream that just maybe, maybe for once he would be able to do something right and he would have gotten something that he wanted more then anything else...Moonpaw's acceptance. Not as a friend, but as...more?

He didn't know where to go from here. What could he say that would make her believe he had meant no harm? What could he say that would make her believe that he really meant his apology? What could he possibly say that would make her believe a word he said...she believed him to have tricked her. To be a liar. And that hurt more then any scratch she could have given him...it hurt more then a thorn pricking his pelt...it hurt more then he could have imagined. It was so painful it hurt for him to move. He opened his maw to say something and then closed it again. What else could he say to her? Something that doesn't sound like I'm trying to gain her affections. Something that sounds like I...I'm trying to...be her friend. Just her friend. Nothing else. Couragepaw thought. He kept his mind on this worn track, going around and around until those were the only words that went through his mind. "Please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you. I never planned to hurt you. You know me, Moonpaw...I would never, never do something like that. But I did upset you, and for that I apologize again. It was wrong and I can only ask that maybe in time you can forgive me." Couragepaw mewed, lowering his head respectfully. That was the best he could do. That was the only thing he could say that he hoped would make her believe him. He tried not to think about how badly he had wanted this. He tried not to think about how strongly he had believed that it might be true she felt the same way. Because he had been wrong...and it had gone badly. He was wrong. He had never expected it to backfire on him like this and yet it had. And there was nothing he could do about it but start over. Maybe, in time, when they were both older...maybe then he would be able to approach this in a way that made more sense. A way that would make her care, not a way that would push her further away from him. Couragepaw waited her response, hoping that she would forgive him and wondering where he had gone wrong in his approach. What he had said that had made her so upset. They were both so young...maybe it was that. Maybe she just wasn't ready to hear what he had to say. That was alright with him, but the harshness of her words had struck him so hard he didn't think he'd ever be able to work up enough confidence again. He couldn't smile. Or laugh. Or do anything like he used to be able to. He didn't think Moonpaw would ever look or seem the same to him again. And he hoped that they would both forget this in time, both forget this conversation and these feelings...and things would go back to normal. Or at least, perhaps Moonpaw would be able to...but Couragepaw would just have to deal with his own feelings. Until, that was, he would be able to find someone else....but for him, he didn't know if he would ever be able to find a she cat as unique as Moonpaw. She was very special to him. And yet somehow, somehow he had blown this.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Adderpaw merely watched her friend as he pondered with the idea whether he was actually truly sorry, or if she was correct in her assumption that he was not, in fact, sorry that he had scared her and was simply , shaking her head with a short laugh as she saw that mischievous look in his eyes. Hearing his words, she had batted out a paw halfheartedly again, only to have the kit go ducking away before it could hit him, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth as she debated tackling him before letting the idea go with a small snort. She could get him back later, now was the time to tell him the exciting news of her first catch! Really it only took her a few seconds to blurt out the news through her excitement, almost too fast for any cat to understand, unless, of course, you were used to hearing her excited speech. Her ears were perked up as she heard the eager questioning from her friend and she immediately huddled closer to him as another harsh wind buffeted them. With a giggling grin, she paused to look at her paws so that she could recall the memory.

"It really was so exciting! When I caught the scent, I almost thought it was stale but I decided to keep following it, treating it as if it were fresh and before I knew it I saw a skinny little rabbit! I was so surprised and excited I almost forgot what to do! That's why I almost lost it, but I was able to recover at the very end! But yes, yes, I caught it, I moved as fast as I ever thought I could, it was crazy! And no, he said he wanted to evaluate my hunting skills and told me to go off on my own for the first time, it was kind of scary.. But exciting at the same time!" Answered the yellow tabby with bright eyes, still grinning brightly over at Pinekit as she answered him.

It was so nice, to see that some cat was just as excited as her about her accomplishments, it gave her a warm, fuzzy, happy feeling inside and she wished that they could go on talking about it forever, but Adderpaw knew that the subject would eventually run dry and they would need to talk about something else, but for now, it was great. "I would love to be there to see you catch your first prey, I wonder what you'll catch, maybe it'll be a quail, or a mouse, or maybe even a rabbit too, it's so exciting, I just can't wait!" The she-cat practically squealed, shuddering in her pelt both from the cold and the enthusiasm that coursed through her like a river. "Of course it'll be awesome, we'll be the dangerous duo, taking on anything and everything. Adderpaw and Pinepaw!" She sat up for a moment and seemed to puff out her chest, imagining the scene now, the yellow tabby and the brown tom standing back to back, grinning devilishly as a pack of coyotes circled around them, snarling and then, a small flash and the two were triumphantly yowling over the corpses of the dogs before Adderpaw was snapping back into reality with a delightful giggle, shaking her head and settling back to the ground, finding that if she huddled closer to it, it kept her slightly warmer, out of the wind really. I can't wait for that day. We're going to be the greatest warriors of Windclan together, I just know it!. The apprentice seemed to have missed the small look of seriousness that had crossed over her friend as she envisioned the two of them back to back and when she looked back at him, he was still paying attention to her so it was as if nothing happened at all.

"Ohh, you need to hurry up and turn 6 moons Pinekit, I can't wait anymore! It'll be so exciting in the apprentice's den with you there! And pfft, yeah right Pinekit, I have more experience than you now, I'll be running circles around you in hunting! I'll be the hunting queen!" The she-cat purred out before adding on with a gentle nudge. "But I do think you'll do great at hunting, it's super easy once you learn the tricks." Adderpaw enjoyed competitions, but they didn't mean everything to her, she was more interested in having fun with her friend than beating him, and providing for her clan too, those things ranked higher than winning some sort of silly competition.

"Yeah, I know, I was thinking about it earlier too.. But yeah, when you're an apprentice I can ask Spiderstrike if we can train together! I mean, we'll basically be learning the same things I think!" That grin of hers was still on her muzzle, it wasn't perfect, but it was pretty in it's own sense, it made the edges of her eyes turn up slightly and her nose wrinkle, but it was enough to make another cat smile if you looked at it long enough.
Pinekit grinned, smiling at his older friend. He curled his thin tail around his paws, trying his best to find a position that worked well for keeping the wind from cutting through his smooth, thin pelt. Although the tom was generally fairly hot tempered, since he had decided to change his usual routine for the sake of friendship, he had become...more open, perhaps. He wasn't quite as rigid and tough looking as before...now he was more friendly looking and it seemed as though he smiled more. What was with that? Was this what friendship did, made you feel more...open? He supposed so. That must be what friendship was. Pinekit was lucky he was still young, and hadn't quite gained access to the rushing river of emotions that came upon a young apprentice. Or, sometimes an older apprentice...it all depended. "Wow! And you caught it all by yourself without any help? That's so cool, Adderpaw, I really wish I had been there to see that and I'm so happy for you! That's like, the biggest news I've ever heard!" Pinekit mewed with a grin. His normal grin was rougher, and not quite as charming as his fake one, but it had a certain charm to it in it's own way. Pinekit, of course, was unaware of this or else he might have been tempted to go back to his old ways. There were little things every now and then that made him want to go back to his usual self, tricking other cats to get what he wanted...but now he had Adderpaw, and she was glad to help him with whatever he wanted. Right? Well, besides breaking the rules...she's not exactly the biggest rule breaker. That's alright, there are other cats out there...aren't there? Pinekit thought, the tip of his tail twitching thoughtfully. He imagined that there must be other cats out there who would be willing to break the rules with him. Other cats who would help him.

Of course, there was no need for Adderpaw to know what he was thinking...he hadn't completely lost his streak of mischief and trouble, and he didn't think he ever would. It wouldn't matter, though; now that Singenight was gone, he wouldn't be able to catch him if he were to venture out. Of course he could still get in trouble; that was for sure. But even so...would it be worth it? Just to be out there, to smell the scents of the territory again, to see prey scattering...who knows, he might even be able to catch something! Wouldn't that be a surprise, and without any training, too! "Oh, I hope it's a rabbit cause that would be really cool! Or maybe a quail, yeah, I like quail...what about you? What's one thing you've always dreamed of catching?" Pinekit asked, turning his sage hues back on his friend with a friendly smile. He almost missed his old one, although his voice was becoming more friendly over time, and not quite as rough sounding. However, maybe this was because he didn't have a reason to be angry...or jealous...no one was taking Adderpaw away from him, other then her mentor which made sense, and no one was going to. It seemed selfish, but sometimes he was glad that he was Adderpaw's only friend. That way she wouldn't meet some other cats her own age, who would take her away from him and they would go hunting together without him...

The thought bothered Pinekit, although all those moons of trickery allowed him to hide his slight jealousy at the thought. There was no sense in bothering her. The only sign that anything was wrong was a quick twitch of his whiskers, but it was gone as soon as it happened. "That sounds great. I wish my apprentice ceremony was today, wouldn't that be great?" Pinekit mewed with a sigh. The way Adderpaw described it sounded perfect. It sounded like a dream, something that he wanted so badly to happen he would do almost anything to make it happen. Thank goodness he was nearly six moons old. Thank goodness it was almost time for him to become an apprentice, and then it would be his turn to make his mark in the Clan history. He would be content to be just another apprentice...although he did have his ambitions, just like many other cats. He wasn't going to aim for being leader or deputy...no, he just wanted to be someone who would be remembered. But of course, he wasn't quite sure how to go about it. "Of course it will! I'll be the life of the apprentices' den, you wait and see! And ha, okay, Adderpaw...or maybe I'll be a natural and catch twice as much prey as you!" Pinekit purred. There was nothing wrong with a little friendly joking. At least, not that he knew of. If there was, he defied anyone to be able to discover it. What could possibly be wrong with making a little joke? And besides, Adderpaw was playing along...so obviously it didn't bother her. Or if it did she was very, very good at hiding it...scarily good. "I hope so! That would be the only thing that could make being an apprentice better, getting to do it with my...best friend!" Pinekit mewed. It was the first time he had actually called her his best friend out loud, and the words surprised him as they came out of his maw. He thought he understood the concept of having a friend, and having a best friend, down pretty well...but hopefully Adderpaw had been serious when she had called him her best friend. Otherwise this could get pretty awkward very quickly.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 15th, 2017, 04:45 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm frowned a little as his eyes rested on Galespring again as she started talking. It was funny how she seemed to read him like a book, he kept his love life very secret so it almost took him by surprise. "Oh Galespring," he spoke softly at first, his ears drooping from the story. He never realized that was how she got her name or what she had been through. "I guess everyone's got their sad stories, huh," he spoke, a specific scene replayed in his head. Sure everyone needed to move on like she said, but he never moved on from the loss of his closest friend and fatherly figure. He felt he was the blame for what happened. Enough he scolded himself, straightening his posture and leaning in, giving Galespring a small lick on her ear. "Don't worry about it, we're friends," Blazingstorm replied with a half smile. Underneath that shell he was still the same ol' Blazingstorm who didn't know when he crossed the line and didn't understand personal space. The ginger warrior didn't know what to say next, he was at a loss for words now as he gazed at the ebony warrior. He was seeing a new feline though, someone who had been broken once, just as he had, but also someone who was strong enough to move on. That was the difference between them. He held on for longer than he needed.
[ x.x hannibal actually killed galeslip, so there's no chance for gale to get revenge ]

"...It's a bit easy to see through some things, I guess, but it's really hard to let go of your tragedies- I'm a bit of an oversharer, but you get the deal." She laughed in a bit of a sad tone- she was surely emotional, but at least she'd passed the point in which she was able to talk about it with Blazingstorm- one of her closest friends. "You know, we should go on a patrol sometimes- for how much I've talked to you, I don't think we've ever hunted together, huh? I bet that you're one of the fastest cats in Windclan." She grinned, trying to take her mind off of the rather... melancholy turn their conversation had just taken. Her dark fur shone in the afternoon light as she sat down next to Blazingstorm, flinching slightly as he gave her a comforting lick on the ear, before beginning to relax- her green eyes sparkled playfully as she talked to Blazingstorm, smirking like she usually did, and how this cat was really able to bring out another side of her. "Unless I'm the fastest- maybe we'll just have to find out." Galespring winked, letting out a barrage of giggles at the idea of the two of them having a race like they were still young kits again. "Besides, ever since Dapplestar's had her kits, you're gonna have to be the leader for awhile- you might have to get used to some competition."

Last edited by Fel; January 15th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:24 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
PhantomKit struck a nerve. "A NEWBORN KIT...I SOUND LIKE A NEW BORN KIT THAT'S LOST IT'S MOTHER?" She was angry but also grieving. She was a kit who had lost her mother...or rather, her mother had dumped her and her siblings on WindClan territory in the middle of Leaf-Bare. "Okay...you and me are gonna fall out in a minute!" She growled. Her fur standing on end, a shiver going down her spine. She wasn't in character now...she was herself but she was angry.
Phantomkit hissed quietly, nodding. Yes. That's what you sounded like. Don't you see, I was testing you.” the grayish calico sneered, working small, needle sharp claws into the soft moss beneath her, her eyes hard and cold so they looked like ice, and her large ears flattened back against her skull. She was rather done with this conversation, but she was too stubborn to let Shinekit win, and a fierce determination lit the kit's icy gaze. She certainly hoped that Dovecloud wouldn't find out. She didn't like that cat, and Dovecloud was her mother. She didn't get vwhy just because a cat was kin meant you were to instantly and automatically like that cat. It just didn't make sense to Phantomkit.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantomkit hissed quietly, nodding. Yes. That's what you sounded like. Don't you see, I was testing you.” the grayish calico sneered, working small, needle sharp claws into the soft moss beneath her, her eyes hard and cold so they looked like ice, and her large ears flattened back against her skull. She was rather done with this conversation, but she was too stubborn to let Shinekit win, and a fierce determination lit the kit's icy gaze. She certainly hoped that Dovecloud wouldn't find out. She didn't like that cat, and Dovecloud was her mother. She didn't get vwhy just because a cat was kin meant you were to instantly and automatically like that cat. It just didn't make sense to Phantomkit.
(So I have this plot where ShineFlower (kit) gets pregnant with an evil murderer cat from WindClan. Perhaps one part PhantomKit could trade her saying she's not bad enough to live a killer and she proves herself by killing DoveCloud? Do you mind?)
"Oh please," she laughed "you haven't won yet...you may have touched my wittle heart but there's still so much more to me than what you've seen! So watch out..." ShineKit said through gritted teeth. This is not at all what she'd meant it to turn into, nor was it anything like what GleamKit would do.
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:25 AM
questionmark

Quote:
(So I have this plot where ShineFlower (kit) gets pregnant with an evil murderer cat from WindClan. Perhaps one part PhantomKit could trade her saying she's not bad enough to live a killer and she proves herself by killing DoveCloud? Do you mind?)
"Oh please," she laughed "you haven't won yet...you may have touched my wittle heart but there's still so much more to me than what you've seen! So watch out..." ShineKit said through gritted teeth. This is not at all what she'd meant it to turn into, nor was it anything like what GleamKit would do.
(I'm sorry, I don't really follow, and you'd have to have permission from Starfall for Dovecloud to be involved)
Phantomkit tilted her head, teeth bared slightly as she gazed at the other kit, anger glinting in her gaze. “Oh, I know when I've one. Trust me, I won't. WindClan will win. Not you, not me, not your so called StarClan, not the other Clans, but WindClan will rise up. The other Clans, they call us weak, they call us rabbit chasers. We will prove to them that we are the greatest, one day.” Phantomkit said menacingly, lashing her tail.
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

(I'm sorry, I don't really follow, and you'd have to have permission from Starfall for Dovecloud to be involved)
Phantomkit tilted her head, teeth bared slightly as she gazed at the other kit, anger glinting in her gaze. “Oh, I know when I've one. Trust me, I won't. WindClan will win. Not you, not me, not your so called StarClan, not the other Clans, but WindClan will rise up. The other Clans, they call us weak, they call us rabbit chasers. We will prove to them that we are the greatest, one day.” Phantomkit said menacingly, lashing her tail.
"Yes I agree! WindClan will not be looked down upon any longer! Especially not with cats like you around...but if you're that strong, why not join ShadowClan? Why not join the dusk syndicate?" She slammed her paw down hard on the ground, snapping a pile of twigs which made an awful noise, waking up all the kits and their mothers...
Old January 16th, 2017, 01:24 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"Yes I agree! WindClan will not be looked down upon any longer! Especially not with cats like you around...but if you're that strong, why not join ShadowClan? Why not join the dusk syndicate?" She slammed her paw down hard on the ground, snapping a pile of twigs which made an awful noise, waking up all the kits and their mothers...
“Shhh!” she hissed quietly, hoping nobody else would notice the sounds. “Yes, but then WindClan would be weak again, and those other Clans, ShadowClan, they have the temper of a badger and the hearts of a mouse.” she added, then took a deep breath. Perhaps Shinekit wasn't so bad after all. “Hey, I'm sorry about what I said earlier. The Dusk Syndicate? Maybe one day, if WindClan fails, but maybe not. I won't know until I'm older.” she whispered, making sure nobody else other than Shinekit could hear her.
Old January 16th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Heartshine walked into the training more waiting for her apprentice. "Where are you?" sighed Heartshine to herself.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 16th, 2017, 07:26 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Talulah

It was an enchanting evening. Tangletuft set out into the clearing, feeling the wind stroke her thin fur. A she-cat like her would stay alone forever, she supposed. Tangletuft was a warrior now, and spontaneously she felt compelled to have a mate. There were several in the clan that she trusted, yet she comprehended no cat very well. One that she had seen proceeding around the camp was Echopaw, a rather stately tom. When Tangletuft looked at herself, she looked skimpy in comparison. Of course, having her mind settle on the idea of Echopaw right now would be a mere coincidence. Her gaze simply looked athwart the moor. She saw grass blades shoot up like separate bristles on a cat's pelt, and rabbits hotfoot across the land. It was emblazoned with rabbit holes, as they dotted the grassy ground. Tangletuft felt a brief trice of pride that she was a WindClan cat, but then again—did her clan really deserve her? She was a desolate, angular she-cat. Sighing, she stared at the horizon.

She then heard pawsteps come up behind her. Her pelt bristled as much as it could, which was a little volume. She turned around, her paws kicking up whits of dust, which easily blew past her and into the open heath. Her beautiful, rapturous blue eyes stared into the opposing cat's eyes. Her heart lurched with fear and infatuation. "Huh?" Tangletuft asked quickly.

Closed Thread