Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 01:01 AM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:32 AM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:32 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Fish
Today 12:25 AM
sketches and stories (shop)
by Apollo.
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2017, 04:53 AM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Bristletail padded over to Stormpaw. "Is everything all right, Stormpaw?" she purred.
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

[ @Spirit @Broken Shadow Admire your baby xP ]

Sandkit peeked out of the nursery and was blinded by the bright light of the outside world. It was the first time she would go outside of the den. "It hurts!" she wailed. She couldn't see a thing, and her eyes hurt so she had to close them. "All I can see is White!" She wanted so badly to discover the world outside, but something was preventing her from doing so. It was infuriating, but she stayed calm and adjusted her sight to the light. Everything was still white, but it didn't hurt to watch it this time. It was a ... different kind of white, it didn't sting her eye. She looked around, and was impressed by the environment of the clearing. She took a step out with a gasp. "Wooow ... what is that?" she asked her parents as she poked with a front paw the icy powder on the ground. "It's COLD!"

She couldn't wait for their answer, she jumped right into it and rolled cheerfully. Rolling back on her paws, she ran and gave a jump into a small pile that was a little way next to the nursery. "The outside is SO cool!" she exclaimed, throwing snow up in the air. She was getting cold, but she didn't care, it was the most amazing and amusing thing she had ever done. "Can I sleep here now? Nursery is just not that fun anymore!" she asked as she turned back to both her parents.

[Long live the clan, and the dumbest generation xD]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 9th, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
Old January 9th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
[ @Spirit @Broken Shadow Admire your baby xP ]

Sandkit peeked out of the nursery and was blinded by the bright light of the outside world. It was the first time she would go outside of the den. "It hurts!" she wailed. She couldn't see a thing, and her eyes hurt so she had to close them. "All I can see is White!" She wanted so badly to discover the world outside, but something was preventing her from doing so. It was infuriating, but she stayed calm and adjusted her sight to the light. Everything was still white, but it didn't hurt to watch it this time. It was a ... different kind of white, it didn't sting her eye. She looked around, and was impressed by the environment of the clearing. She took a step out with a gasp. "Wooow ... what is that?" she asked her parents as she poked with a front paw the icy powder on the ground. "It's COLD!"

She couldn't wait for their answer, she jumped right into it and rolled cheerfully. Rolling back on her paws, she ran and gave a jump into a small pile that was a little way next to the nursery. "The outside is SO cool!" she exclaimed, throwing snow up in the air. She was getting cold, but she didn't care, it was the most amazing and amusing thing she had ever done. "Can I sleep here now? Nursery is just not that fun anymore!" she asked as she turned back to both her parents.

[Long live the clan, and the dumbest generation xD]
DesertProwl stepped out of the nursery after her kit, grinning lightly as the young bundle saw snow for the first time. "This is snow, my dear. It's some.. Some sort of powder that always comes at leafbare, covering everything it touches." She said with an amused purr. She had her usual proud and serious look on her face, but her eyes shined of the love for her small daughter.
And yet she was a bit worried as the young cat began rolling in the cold snow. "Now now, don't stay covered in it for too long, or you'll get a cold" She said with a light giggle, walking over to her daughter and ever so gently picked her up by the neck, placing her gingerly on flat snow, gently licking the icy snow that covered her sandy pelt away. Sandkit wasn't even three moons old yet, Desertprowl didn't want to risk her getting whitecough at such an early age.
"Now.. Is there something you want to see?" She asked, peering around the clearing. She hadn't left the nursery for a while either, having been with her daughter all the time. It was the first time in days that she herself poked her head outside.
Old January 9th, 2017, 10:04 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she-cat smiled, "Ah, Cottonfrost. Nice name," she paused, "If I may ask, what about you gives you that name?" she asked tilting her head at the larger tom. She nodded, "Yes, that is my name," she mewed. She watched him narrow his gaze on her, "You alright?" she asked confusion danced in her eyes.
"Thanks," He replied, realizing she didn't laugh. Cottonfrost, relieved, smoothed down his fur, his eyes became friendly, losing their guarded look.
"Nothing's wrong,"
he meowed, bemused. "I'm fine. Was their something I did to show I was otherwise?" The tom's tail tip twitched back and forth, relieving his posture and face of any expression, so he looked relaxed and content once more.
Upon hearing her question, he tipped his head to the side. "It may have been becuase my fur was extremely fluffy when I was a kit." He looked down at his pelt, which was smooth and unruffled. "Not so anymore, though." Cottonfrost hestitated. "I requested the second half of my name."
He looked sideways at her.
"What about your name? Does it reflect personality or posture?"
As he waited for her reply, he glanced over at Bristletail. "Yup," he meowed. "That's my name."

He walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 9th, 2017 at 10:08 AM.
Old January 9th, 2017, 02:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@MooBaby171
Nightpaw pushed his way into the den, struggling slightly when the thorns caught his ebony pelt. After a few moments he was free and silently making his way to his nest, tiredness washing over the young tom. He layed himself down with a soft grunt, gently laying his muzzle on his paws and tucking his nose under his tail. Sleep washed over the ebony apprentice before he heard crunching and rustling coming from another nest, he lifted his head and looked around, his silver orbs shone with annoyance as he tried to spot the one making all the noise, after a few seconds of searching he spotted a dark grey apprentice and narrowed his eyes, "Excuse me, but can you please be quiet?" he said softly, not really used to speaking to others quite yet, he's only had to whisper, and that was whenever he'd talk to his brother, Daypaw, now he's not fond of speaking to others, but he was tired and he didn't plan on staying up all night or waiting for the apprentice to leave, he needed to sleep right this second.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old January 9th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@MooBaby171
Nightpaw pushed his way into the den, struggling slightly when the thorns caught his ebony pelt. After a few moments he was free and silently making his way to his nest, tiredness washing over the young tom. He layed himself down with a soft grunt, gently laying his muzzle on his paws and tucking his nose under his tail. Sleep washed over the ebony apprentice before he heard crunching and rustling coming from another nest, he lifted his head and looked around, his silver orbs shone with annoyance as he tried to spot the one making all the noise, after a few seconds of searching he spotted a dark grey apprentice and narrowed his eyes, "Excuse me, but can you please be quiet?" he said softly, not really used to speaking to others quite yet, he's only had to whisper, and that was whenever he'd talk to his brother, Daypaw, now he's not fond of speaking to others, but he was tired and he didn't plan on staying up all night or waiting for the apprentice to leave, he needed to sleep right this second.
Smokepaw turned his head when he heard another cat sit down, asking the others to be quiet. "Hello." The tom whispered just in case the other cat had very sensitive ears. "I'm Smokepaw."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 9th, 2017, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"Thanks," He replied, realizing she didn't laugh. Cottonfrost, relieved, smoothed down his fur, his eyes became friendly, losing their guarded look.
"Nothing's wrong,"
he meowed, bemused. "I'm fine. Was their something I did to show I was otherwise?" The tom's tail tip twitched back and forth, relieving his posture and face of any expression, so he looked relaxed and content once more.
Upon hearing her question, he tipped his head to the side. "It may have been becuase my fur was extremely fluffy when I was a kit." He looked down at his pelt, which was smooth and unruffled. "Not so anymore, though." Cottonfrost hestitated. "I requested the second half of my name."
He looked sideways at her.
"What about your name? Does it reflect personality or posture?"
As he waited for her reply, he glanced over at Bristletail. "Yup," he meowed. "That's my name."

He walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Bristletail noticed that a few cats had begun to look at her. "Sorry, did I miss something?" she mewed, embarrassed.
Old January 9th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@starfall

Amber eyes glared across the clearing, wondering when she'd get to leave the Thunderclan camp and get out of earshot of every single cat in her clan. Why did she have to be born in a clan at all? She couldn't stand being in the nursery anymore. Too many other kits. What if she went and snuck out? Well, warriors are warriors for a reason, right? Maybe...
Old January 9th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Tiger

Tigerfur sat in the edge of the clearing, tail curled lightly around his large paws. His soft eyes were drooping shut, head starting to follow, as he was almost asleep on his feet. He hadn't gotten a very good rest last night, insomnia having kept him awake until the sun had risen. Even after he got a few hours of shut eye, he was awoken by the sun peaking through the den, and forced to get up and make his way into the clearing. Now he was regretting his choices, wishing he had actually gotten a bit of sleep. "Mmm.." He growled softly to himself, suddenly jumping to his paws and shaking his pelt out. "Wake up, wake up! You can't fall asleep in front of everyone," He perked his ears, though his resolve quickly failed and he found himself slowly beginning to fall asleep again.
Old January 9th, 2017, 06:16 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

(Open) redclaw paced back and forth in the clearing his eyes bloodshot from crying and his fur ruffled with grief it has been 2 days since his twin brother iceclaw had died 2 days since redclaw had lost a part of himself 2 days of misery and sleeping in an nest alone which he had done before when he was stolen as a kit and grew up as a rogue before he found his way back to the clan where his brother saved him from a fox he shook his head new tears welling up since his brother died he had become a bit ill tempered preferring to be left alone and he sometimes snapped at anyone who approached him

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 9th, 2017 at 06:18 PM.
Closed Thread