Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:17 AM

Old April 26th, 2021, 08:36 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @-Skyfall- ]

Buzzardkit tilted her head at the question, swaying side to side slightly for a few moments. "Dawnstar shattered someones jaw." she informed flatly. She still was not over that, and dawnstars little 'if you try to serve justice you'll lose'

"If you consider that important, and that I questioned some warriors and stuff." she certainly made a bad first impression with most of those cats, but that wasn't her fault. That was the other cats faults (somehow.)

She waved her paw, as if her next words were unimportant. "Dawnstar is gathering people to go fight dogs or whatever, which is exciting and i'd go but she'd probably turn me down since I'm a kit." and she didn't know how to fight, would probably get into an argument with someone, would probably die if she fought a dog at her age. Did she admit that? No, of course not. That'd be ridiculous.

[ @Otterheart2002 ]

From afar, buzzardkit would watch otterpaw exit the apprentice's den, scowling and rolling her eyes. She had a personal problem with that cat-- it always seemed like otterpaw was getting into someone else's business. Buzzardkits business. In the nursery, in the apprentice's den.

The kit made a note to get in a brawl with the apprentice, when she became an apprentice herself. She bet otterpaw didn't even know how to fight!

She got up, striding over to otterpaw as fast as her little baby legs would allow her. Standing in front of the older cat, she spoke up. "I don't like you." otterpaw would know how she felt about her.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 26th, 2021, 09:24 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Otterpaw rolled her eyes, “And I don't like you, what’s new?” she huffed. She hated how the kit wanted to know everyone’s opinions, and if they didn’t match hers, then she would get upset. “Why don’t you go over to the nursery and complain about the other clans Buzzardkit.” she wanted the kit to leave her alone so she could ask Darkstorm if she could learn hunting, and maybe if Badgerpaw could come as well. @jude
Thank you lol))
Otterpaw (SC)
Onyxkit (TC)
Cryingkit (WC)
Old April 26th, 2021, 09:38 PM
floyd leech my beloved

[ @Otterheart2002 ]

"How about you stop intruding in on my conversations? You've done it twice, both times the conversation didn't involve you at all!" she couldn't believe this cat! She didn't even complain about the other clans that much-- she had only ever complained about windclan, no other clan! "Maybe if you could mind your business when it comes to conversations, I wouldn't dislike you so much." she said in a sour tone.

Buzzardkit always seemed to be getting in arguments with older people, curse older people for existing. All they did was cause problems!

"You shouldn't even care that I'm complaining about windclan and only windclan, unless you're a bunny lover." she wouldn't even be surprised if otterpaw was a windclan liker, it'd fit s cat such as herself.

Old April 26th, 2021, 10:15 PM

Otterpaw glared at the kit, “I don’t hate nor do I like windclan, same with the other clans. Don’t forget all of the times we have harmed other clans, and them us, windclan isn’t the only clan that has caused us pain, and we have cause much pain to the other clans, so don’t just focus all of your hate on one clan, in fact, why despise them as you do now? The medicine cats of each clan are able to help with herb shortages,” she had a bite to her tone “Clans may be bad, they may do terrible things, but that doesn’t mean you can forget the good.” her tail was lashing at this point, and the glare was turning icier. “If you can learn anything right now Buzzardkit, it’s that focusing on the negatives won’t get you all the way to your goals, you need to remember the positive and the weak points.” her glare had lessened and just turned into a slightly angry stare as she wrapped her tail around her sitting form, not breaking eye contact for a moment. @jude
Otterpaw (SC)
Onyxkit (TC)
Cryingkit (WC)

Last edited by Otterheart2002; April 26th, 2021 at 10:16 PM.
Old April 26th, 2021, 10:39 PM
floyd leech my beloved

[ @Otterheart2002 ]

Oh stars, here she went going on and on about how clans are both good and bad. "Will you shut up?" she said loudly, speaking over the apprentice and deciding to just roll her eyes. She held back a groan as she half listened to all the junk that came out of otterpaws mouth, glaring up at the apprentice. "I'm not forgetting the good! If I did, you'd hear me complaining about the other clans, including shadowclan! Since I'm oh so focused on the bad, what good had windclan done, huh?"

Her short temper was getting the best of her, feeling anger start to build up inside of her. Why did it seem like otterpaw was trying to teach her some wise life lesson? The apprentice was only a few moons older than her by most-- and she was acting like some wise elder with the whole 'clans are bad but don't forget the good' trash.

"I'll focus on the negatives if I want!" buzzardkit snapped. "And it will get me to all the way to my goals, I know it will because I'm better than almost every cat in this clan." her confidence had became arrogance as she got angrier and angrier. She was better than almost every single cat in this clan, she knew she was.

Old April 26th, 2021, 11:03 PM

Otterpaw couldn’t help but start giggling, then laughing, “If you think you’re the best then why aren’t you leader? If you think you’re so amazing then why does windclan bother you so? If you’re so strong and amazing then why are you a kit and me an apprentice,” she started growling “that attitude will get you no where, you need to own up to your flaws and grow from them, take yourself for example, you’re too hot headed and that could get you killed.” she hissed. She didn’t want this kit to throw herself into danger just because she thinks she’s the best. “Think what you want about whatever clan, but do not underestimate your enemy, don’t think you’re all high and mighty and instead make yourself stronger.” she glared at the kit, not feeling an ounce of pity. @jude
Otterpaw (SC)
Onyxkit (TC)
Cryingkit (WC)
Old April 26th, 2021, 11:24 PM
floyd leech my beloved

[ @Otterheart2002 ]

Buzzardkit her anger rise and the tips of her ears burn in slight embarrassment as otterpaw laughed, most likely at her. She didn't have any comebacks-- none at all. Urgh, this sucked. What was she supposed to say? Her gaze danced around, trying to think of a response. She could just spit out insults, like she did with Taisa.

The last part made her freeze-- make herself stronger? This stupid, ugly, assuming cat! "Who said I didn't plan on becoming stronger?! I can't train right now because I'm a kit if you didn't notice, kit's can't train, you idiot!"

Her entire goal was to become stronger, so she could make her mother proud by being the strongest! That was one of her only goals! That's what she planned on dedicating her whole life to until she achieved it.

Her tiny claws unsheathed, digging into the ground as her fur bristled, tail lashing. She was holding back from spewing out any insult she could think of. Suddenly the kit jumped up, hissing at otterpaw. "I hope you..." she murmured, "I hope you get attacked by a fox!" was it right of her to wish that? No. Did she care at the moment? Also no. Right after she said that, she turned around and bolted off, making sure to kick up dirt that she hoped got in the apprentice's eyes.

Old April 26th, 2021, 11:36 PM

Otterpaw had turned her head just in time for the dirt to bounce off her muzzle, and sighed I hope there is still a chance for her, she could practically feel the anger radiating off of the kit and it worried her, she didn’t want Buzzardkit to work too hard, but she also didn’t want her to think that she was the best. Its best to keep them humble I suppose. And with the kit now out of mind, she realized how ansy she was to get moving, so, she got off of the now warm rock, and headed out of the camp to practice hunting.
Otterpaw (SC)
Onyxkit (TC)
Cryingkit (WC)
Old April 27th, 2021, 02:04 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

You see one thing about Redshrike was that he wasnt an idiot. No he was calculated and conniving and while easily mad enough to go through with his cruel plans he wasnt dumb enough to go ahead with anything without proper scouting first. Scouting that was required when Redshrike came to a startling realisation. Prey's meat could go bad when the animal was sick, the rot infecting them and turning them sour, most commonly in rats... But also poaaibly cats. Cats to his experience got sick often too so could their meat go 'sour' as well? The monochrome tom was not keen on facing consequences for his potential eating habits so this was something he needed to investigate, going to a cat with the proper knowledge before going ahead once more. Maybe 'going to' was the wrong word though.

Planting himself on Bouncepaws usual path to the fresh kill pile the warrior waited and subtly just when the medicine cat apprentice passed by bit in to the bad rat and immediately retched. The one he selected was bad though not to the point where a single bite into it (not even swallowed) would cause damage. The retch was real however that single bite alone was disgusting. Still it'd be worth it to get the apprentice over here to check on the gagging warrior and start up a dialog he could manipulate into getting his answers. Bouncepaw was rumoured to be the 'kinder' of the shadowclan healers and the less potentially suspicious of Redshrike of the duo so he really was the monochrome toms only shot.
@Fletcher

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old April 27th, 2021, 02:52 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

Badgerpaw padded into camp with the catmint leaves in his mouth. Not wanting any cat to see him with it he hurried up to get to the medicine den. Well if anyone questioned him he'd rip their fur out!

(no responding)

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---