Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 02:24 PM
Kestrelpaw's Warrior...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 02:14 PM
with the stars as our...
Last post by dino.
Today 02:10 PM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by phantom
Today 02:10 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:58 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Angry
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 4 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Maggotkit shrieks with delight, toppling backward in a hurry to save its grasshopper-paws from becoming snacks. It lands harmlessly on its back and squirms for a bit, laughably reminiscient of its namesake until it can finally get its paws back under itself. Maggotkit huffs and puffs, boasting a giddy little smile. It likes it when older cats play.

"You ate them all!" It announces. Wouldn't want Houndhop to go in for seconds, so it makes it known that he's succeeded in eating up the not-grasshoppers. "Now they live in your belly. When you jump, they will too, so you...so you jump really big." Maggotkit explains. It feels as though Houndhop should be rewarded for playing along, so it declares that he now has a special power which is tooootally real and legit.

"You'll jump like this." It demonstrates this new boon by jumping for Houndhop. It's not a remarkable jump in any way, but Maggotkit seems to believe otherwise. "Like that, see? You can jump like that now. Do it."

@HerbalTea ; HOUNDHOP
Houndhop let out a small giggle as he jumped to impress Maggotkit, leaping really high. “Wow, you're right, this is awesome!” He exclaimed
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Amused

nightshade slept
Old Today, 01:59 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Barleypaw
[ She/Her - WC App -
Purrks: Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

Perking up the molly grew excited that she was told they could teach her something. She knew the basics of hunting, but hadn't really gotten too far, except for the luck she had on that patrol. She still didn't understand how she managed to catch it. "Only how to crouch. That's about it.", she responded.

Barleypaw heard a familiar voice and turned around towards it. Yep it was Lightningpaw. Looked like he wanted to join them. She didn't really mind. It had been a while since they interacted. She'd love to have his company. "Of course! It's always nice to not train by yourself. Might be fun.", she meowed, her blind gaze moving towards him.

[ @PINTO BEAN; @Lightningpaw666; ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old Today, 12:37 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit was running Real Fast. They were running in a big circle around the perimeter of the camp, and had somehow managed to (more or less) stay out of the way of most cats. WindClan was known for its speed, right? And since Sneezekit was a WindClan cat, well, they'd have to be super fast too, naturally! And they had heard that the best way to get good at stuff was to practice, practice, practice. So practice they did.

They had done a few laps by that point and were starting to get more confident, weaving around rocks and roots and paws with great Agility. Until they bumped into someone. Sneezekit let out a squeak of alarm as they raced directly into an adult's flank, sending them flying backwards in a whirlwind of paws and fur. Having somehow managed to land on their paws, Sneezekit took a moment to regain their balance before slowly craning their neck to see the queen's face.

"Umm, sorry, Miss," Sneezekit muttered. That was it. They were going to Timeout for sure this time. This was surely the Woeful End of Sneezekit's Speed Training.

( @Spider. )
Old Today, 01:56 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit was running Real Fast. They were running in a big circle around the perimeter of the camp, and had somehow managed to (more or less) stay out of the way of most cats. WindClan was known for its speed, right? And since Sneezekit was a WindClan cat, well, they'd have to be super fast too, naturally! And they had heard that the best way to get good at stuff was to practice, practice, practice. So practice they did.

They had done a few laps by that point and were starting to get more confident, weaving around rocks and roots and paws with great Agility. Until they bumped into someone. Sneezekit let out a squeak of alarm as they raced directly into an adult's flank, sending them flying backwards in a whirlwind of paws and fur. Having somehow managed to land on their paws, Sneezekit took a moment to regain their balance before slowly craning their neck to see the queen's face.

"Umm, sorry, Miss," Sneezekit muttered. That was it. They were going to Timeout for sure this time. This was surely the Woeful End of Sneezekit's Speed Training.

( @Spider. )

Grapevine walked carefully around the camp watching around with her kind brown eyes the queen sat down feeling the sum beam onto her long brown and white patchy fur as the queen sat she felt someone run into her flank grapevine looked to see who ran into her to see sneezekit still on there paws "Oh dear, are you okay?" the queen asked leading her big paw out to the kit "Oh sweetheart no need to be sorry It was a accident just watch where you are going next time okay?" she meowed she wasn't mad at the kit no not at all she was more concerned for the small kits well being

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 02:02 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Angry

Softpad thing ig