by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:07 PM

Old April 29th, 2022, 12:48 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

~Silent'paw~
The fluffy she-cat let out a hum in agreement, "The sooner this is done the better!" she mewed as she trotted after Hawkblaze her green eyes studying her surroundings as the walked.

@RiztheHuntress
Old May 4th, 2022, 05:35 PM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Shattervenom | @NinjaBloss @marni @shivver ||

Casting one last look around camp for Tansytrickle's pelt, Shattervenom breathed out a disappointed sigh before trotting briskly after Fallownose toward the ShadowClan border. She wasn't upset that the missing cat had failed to promptly report; instead, the tall warrior felt distantly sad that she may have lost a good opportunity to get to know a clanmate she'd rarely, if ever, spent time with. Shatter still thought of herself as a pseudo-outsider: somebody who belonged to WindClan through thin, tenuous bonds that constantly required maintenance and effort to upkeep.

Making allies, acquaintances… friends... would solidify her place among great, loyal cats. The most efficient way to meet potential bonds appeared to be through assigned activities, considering that Shattervenom was about as outgoing as a turtle with a sealed-shut shell. Ah, well… Tansytrickle could always catch up later--and then the black-and-white she-cat could determine if a connection might be built.

In the mean time, Shatter had plenty of other almost-strangers to chat with… if only she could force her leaden tongue to work.

She chose to trail alongside Sorrelhawk; the quiet warrior had returned home from battle with a shredded back--currently dressed in a healing poultice courtesy of Cowpaw. Like the medicine cat, Sorrel apparently preferred communicating nonverbally. Shatter had been pleasantly surprised to hear the rare, rasping timbre of his voice, a tone that reminded the molly of the rough brush of a tongue over fur or the scrape of leaf-fall leaves over dirt. Though hearing Sorrelhawk talk was obviously easier, Shattervenom resolved to learn how to better translate his signs.

"If we run into trouble… what are some signals you like to use? Anything I should look out for?" Shatter glanced at her patrol partner from the corner of a pale grey eye, watching his reaction. "For example… if you see someone behind me. Or if you need backup, or get injured."

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old May 7th, 2022, 09:24 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Fallownose padded along in silence with his patrol, jaws parted for any scent of ShadowClan warriors who might have strayed too close to the border. His ears perked in interest as Shattervenom asked Sorrelhawk a question about signs he used if they ran into trouble.

The deputy turned slightly towards the two so he could watch as he marked the border, interested in learning about how Sorrelhawk communicated as well. Developing new signs was always better than using the standard ones that anyone could understand, especially in a battle. If the enemy knew what signs you were using then you might as well be shouting what you're going to do in their face.

@xath @shivver
Old May 15th, 2022, 02:06 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Being late on his own patrol annoyed him, and so did Shattervenom showing up and then disappearing and Sorrelhawk not showing up at all. He quickly finished the border before heading back to camp to hear the other patrol reports.
Old May 26th, 2022, 07:44 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Owlglide @QueenOtter @WillowBlows12

Cottonwish was quick to show up, but Owlglide frowned as Vixenlight seemed to shine with their absence. A displeased sigh left him - a slacking warrior was always disappointing - as he turned and nodded to the one patrol member that did seem to be on time before he began to pad towards the Shadowclan border. Though Cottonwish's question did surprise him a little bit. Do we have a certain plan for this? "No, regular patrol. We go there, make sure nothing is amiss, mark the border, and report back on time." Had Cottonwish not been on patrols before?

So they arrived to the Whispering Wetlands, the Shadowclan border. There did seem to be an unusual amount of toads around, but in these parts, it was expected. "Ok, I go this way and you go the other. Make sure to mark periodically, and call for me if there's any kind of trouble." He mewed over his shoulder to Cottonwish before begging to work on his part, calmly moving along and marking the border.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old May 26th, 2022, 08:13 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

> Owlglide @QueenOtter @WillowBlows12

Cottonwish was quick to show up, but Owlglide frowned as Vixenlight seemed to shine with their absence. A displeased sigh left him - a slacking warrior was always disappointing - as he turned and nodded to the one patrol member that did seem to be on time before he began to pad towards the Shadowclan border. Though Cottonwish's question did surprise him a little bit. Do we have a certain plan for this? "No, regular patrol. We go there, make sure nothing is amiss, mark the border, and report back on time." Had Cottonwish not been on patrols before?

So they arrived to the Whispering Wetlands, the Shadowclan border. There did seem to be an unusual amount of toads around, but in these parts, it was expected. "Ok, I go this way and you go the other. Make sure to mark periodically, and call for me if there's any kind of trouble." He mewed over his shoulder to Cottonwish before begging to work on his part, calmly moving along and marking the border.
They nodded before trotting to the direction Owlglide pointed them to. "Hmm why did Vixenlight not show up?` They muttered,their gaze scanning the border.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old May 28th, 2022, 07:38 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent

Snakebite led his patrol out towards the border.
"Aspenpaw [ @Erebus ], why don't you go ahead and scent-mark the border on that side, Cloversun [ @Rabbiteye ], keep an eye on him and I'll get this side." Snakebite told his patrol members
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 28th, 2022, 08:11 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Cool

[QUOTE=V01DRYD3R;1208331]Snakebite led his patrol out towards the border.
"Aspenpaw [ @Erebus ], why don't you go ahead and scent-mark the border on that side, Cloversun [ @Rabbiteye ], keep an eye on him and I'll get this side." Snakebite told his patrol members[/QUOTE]
Cloversun nodded and followed Aspenpaw as the apprentice went to mark the border. She started marking the border too, making sure not to leave a bush unscented.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; May 28th, 2022 at 10:28 AM.
Old May 28th, 2022, 09:13 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
Enquiring Cloversun nodded and followed Aspenpaw as the apprentice went to mark the border. She started marking the border too, making sure not to leave a bush unscented.
As the others went their way, Snakebite worked his way along his half of the border.

Windclan seemed to be staying behind the scent lines, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, only a giant raincloud seemed to be looming overhead. Snakebite shuddered at the thought of it bursting and then having to scent mark the borders in the rain. "Better hurry up guys!" he called to his patrol-mates. "Seems like rain is coming!" He mewed, hurrying up his job.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 28th, 2022, 10:39 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

♔|Aspenpaw|He/Him|WC:100|♔

The apprentice wasn't exactly thrilled to patrol the windclan borders, considering what happened last time. But now they had peace or whatever, but peace didn't help the bruises heal.

But the calico tom certainly wouldn't be caught complaining. Especially with the ability to reach that new rank hanging over his head. So he marked the border as fast as he could while still being efficient. He looked up to the sky at Snakebite’s words, Great all we need, more mud . He sighed
| @V01DRYD3R | @Rabbiteye ||
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; May 28th, 2022 at 10:39 AM.