Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:50 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:47 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:32 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by Myling
Today 01:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
@Robin-chan

Whitemoon padded into the clearing, enjoying the feel of the light, powdery snow beneath her paws. She dropped the tiny mouse she had caught onto the fresh-kill pile and waited for Bramblefur, a cat she considered to be her new friend.
Bramblefur padded into the clearing with Whitemoon, her tail swinging back and forth in a happy, content manner. She followed the white-furred warrior to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the hare with her mouse. “This’ll certainly feed some hungry kits and elders.” The warrior murmured softly to her friend, smiling. She gave a loud yawn and stretched out her paws. “I’d love to go hunting again sometime. What this she-cat needs at the moment is a nice nap in the warmth of the Warrior’s den.” She chuckled, “It was a pleasure to meet you, Whitemoon. This certainly won’t be the last time we see each other.” With that, the brown-striped tabby purred and walked off into the nearby den for her rank.

[ Thanks for role-playing with me! It was really fun! Message me anytime to role-play again! :3 ]
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Bramblefur padded into the warm den and picked a soft nest towards the back lined with soft moss and feathers. She yawned and laid down in the comfortable bedding, resting her muzzle on top of her paws and closing her eyes, falling into a relaxing slumber.
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Memelord

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Bramblefur padded into the clearing with Whitemoon, her tail swinging back and forth in a happy, content manner. She followed the white-furred warrior to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the hare with her mouse. “This’ll certainly feed some hungry kits and elders.” The warrior murmured softly to her friend, smiling. She gave a loud yawn and stretched out her paws. “I’d love to go hunting again sometime. What this she-cat needs at the moment is a nice nap in the warmth of the Warrior’s den.” She chuckled, “It was a pleasure to meet you, Whitemoon. This certainly won’t be the last time we see each other.” With that, the brown-striped tabby purred and walked off into the nearby den for her rank.

[ Thanks for role-playing with me! It was really fun! Message me anytime to role-play again! :3 ]
Whitemoon bid Bramblefur a farewell, as she ventured off to take care of other business.

(Sure thing!)
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quietstream padded around camp bored. He licked his paw and then continued to walk around camp
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:40 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Undercover

Dawnflicker sat in the snow. She groomed herself as she watched the cats mingle in the camp. Her white and ginger patched pelt was almost full white from all the snow. She liked her orange patches. It was what made her unique. She then bent her head down to groom her chest. She hasn't really talked to any other cats. No one talked to her. She didn't mind either way.
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:50 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
@Undercover

Dawnflicker sat in the snow. She groomed herself as she watched the cats mingle in the camp. Her white and ginger patched pelt was almost full white from all the snow. She liked her orange patches. It was what made her unique. She then bent her head down to groom her chest. She hasn't really talked to any other cats. No one talked to her. She didn't mind either way.
Cottonfrost

Cottonfrost peered around from his place in his tree. His dark grey tail flicked back and forth as he observed. Digging a sharp scar into the bark, he peeled back some of the tree's protection. Odd, He thought. Under the bark is slightly damp. It must be from the water it soaks up. After pondering this discovery, he looked below and spotted the she-cat sitting in the snow.
Thinking it would only be a benefit to get a little socializing in, Cottonfrost leaped nimbly from the branch. His paws landed softly in the snow and he breathed deeply, enjoying the crisp smell of winter. Padding toward her, Cottonfrost smoothed his ruffled fur that coated his spine and approached, his face friendly and open.
"Hello. How are you doing?" He meowed, cracking a lopsided smile. The scar on his cheek tingled a little, and a muscle in his jaw jumped. He immidietly tensed. Hs sister always teased him that he was never gifted with the 'prize' of good socializing. Nevertheless, he held his head high as he waited for her response.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 8th, 2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:56 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost

Cottonfrost peered around from his place in his tree. His dark grey tail flicked back and forth as he observed. Digging a sharp scar into the bark, he peeled back some of the tree's protection. Odd, He thought. Under the bark is slightly damp. It must be from the water it soaks up. After pondering this discovery, he looked below and spotted the she-cat sitting in the snow.
Thinking it would only be a benefit to get a little socializing in, Cottonfrost leaped nimbly from the branch. His paws landed softly in the snow and he breathed deeply, enjoying the crisp smell of winter. Padding toward her, Cottonfrost smoothed his ruffled fur that coated his spine and approached, his face friendly and open.
"Hello. How are you doing?" He meowed, cracking a lopsided smile. The scar on his cheek tingled a little, and a muscle in his jaw jumped. He immidietly tensed. Hs sister always teased him that he was never gifted with the 'prize' of good socializing. Nevertheless, he held his head high as he waited for her response.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
The smaller female jumped a bit as she heard the voice. She calmed as she turned her head towards a male. Her eyes danced with happiness as she greeted her. The female noticed the scar on his face and the twinge of his cheek. She thought it was kind of... unique. She liked unique things, specially cats. She gave a kind smile and dipped her head, "I'm doing quite well today. Thank you for asking. How are you...?" she trailed off. "I'm sorry, I don't seem to know your name," she mewed toward him as she shook her head. She pawed at the ground. She was kind of nervous. 'What if I make a fool of myself?' she thought in her head. She never was the type of she-cat to be calm in front of another cat, specially a male. She was what you may call, a hopeless romantic, which always made her chuckle when she thought about it.
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:25 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The smaller female jumped a bit as she heard the voice. She calmed as she turned her head towards a male. Her eyes danced with happiness as she greeted her. The female noticed the scar on his face and the twinge of his cheek. She thought it was kind of... unique. She liked unique things, specially cats. She gave a kind smile and dipped her head, "I'm doing quite well today. Thank you for asking. How are you...?" she trailed off. "I'm sorry, I don't seem to know your name," she mewed toward him as she shook her head. She pawed at the ground. She was kind of nervous. 'What if I make a fool of myself?' she thought in her head. She never was the type of she-cat to be calm in front of another cat, specially a male. She was what you may call, a hopeless romantic, which always made her chuckle when she thought about it.
Cottonfrost
Cottonfrost tipped his head to the side. "Pretty good." He meowed, returning the dip. "I'm known as Cottonfrost." He studied her features for a moment, drinking in her familiar ThunderClan scent with curiosity. He never ran across other cats, much less talked to them. The tom blinked, wracking his brain for some memory of her. Then he came across the memory. His sister, Risenmoon, had mentoned her a few times.
"You're...Dawnflicker, right?" He sure hoped he got the name right. He had made an assumption of a name at a gathering once. It was a mistake he never wished to repeat. And it was of a cat he had talked to before, to make the situation worse.
When Cottonfrost heard her chuckle, his dark gaze narrowed instinctively: was she amused by him?! His ears immediately pricked, and his heart thudded. Man, this socializing thing could be embarrassing. He thought as he swallowed out of nervousness. Why was he nervous? Who knew...

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:37 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Leafkit sat thoughtfully in the nursery in his nest,
near the back, his mother's old nest to the left, his foster mother's nest to the right. His leaf, forest green eyes gleamed in the dark den, the star twinkling outside. Beautiful. The young, but quite wise kit thought, eyes shifting slowly to stare out at the lovely midnight black sky. But, the scars of the Thunderclan Liberation. Yes, Leafkit was quite happy Ashstar was back, and leader again, aswell as the deputy, Gyrewind, a cat he never seen or met, strange, for a deputy, but it wasn't the young kit's place to judge, afterall, he was a young tom kit, still in the nursery, and that's the sad part. However hard the kit tried to push the memories of all the bloodshed and death, it still came back, cries of horror, screams, and cackles, it was all still their, and the kit didn't know why, and that scared him, greatly. Terrifying nightmare's plaguing his fragile mind, but why? A question Leafkit wanted greatly answered. Maybe sleep would help, maybe...yes, that would help certainly! The kit laid down slowly in his nest, looking at the stars for a bit, before sleep crept into his body, calm and quiet snores coming from him, before silence.
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:46 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost
Cottonfrost tipped his head to the side. "Pretty good." He meowed, returning the dip. "I'm known as Cottonfrost." He studied her features for a moment, drinking in her familiar ThunderClan scent with curiosity. He never ran across other cats, much less talked to them. The tom blinked, wracking his brain for some memory of her. Then he came across the memory. His sister, Risenmoon, had mentoned her a few times.
"You're...Dawnflicker, right?" He sure hoped he got the name right. He had made an assumption of a name at a gathering once. It was a mistake he never wished to repeat. And it was of a cat he had talked to before, to make the situation worse.
When Cottonfrost heard her chuckle, his dark gaze narrowed instinctively: was she amused by him?! His ears immediately pricked, and his heart thudded. Man, this socializing thing could be embarrassing. He thought as he swallowed out of nervousness. Why was he nervous? Who knew...

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
The she-cat smiled, "Ah, Cottonfrost. Nice name," she paused, "If I may ask, what about you gives you that name?" she asked tilting her head at the larger tom. She nodded, "Yes, that is my name," she mewed. She watched him narrow his gaze on her, "You alright?" she asked confusion danced in her eyes.
Closed Thread