Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
◦○◦ Meadowfall ◦○◦
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝
She-Cat ◦○◦ 26 Moons ◦○◦ Queen ◦○◦ Thunderclan
Interacting with:
A mottled brown, long haired she-cat. She has light brown coloration on her chin, chest, and paws. Large picture attached.

⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

"................................." The she-cat scrunched up her nose. How should she go about this... "I'm having kits!!! Surprise!!!!" She sat and did the cat-equivalent of jazz-hands. Jazz-paws. "They are also yours!" She looked to Goosebelly. "....... Or yours!" Meadowfall looked to Cinderfoot. "....... Surpriiiiiise...."

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁
"................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........." Goosebelly stood there with his mouth open. How could this be??? How could she do this to him??? He thought they had something.... He continued to just stare.
Old Today, 07:17 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, 24 hours if urgent
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunsbycinnabon View Post
"................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........." Goosebelly stood there with his mouth open. How could this be??? How could she do this to him??? He thought they had something.... He continued to just stare.
He paused. It was hard to understand the look on his face as his head simply tilted further to the side... "Wait- BOTH OF US!?" He looked at Goose, then Meadow, then Goose, then Meadow, then pointed a paw to himself. "HHUUUUUUUHHHHH!? CONGRATS!"
Old Today, 07:24 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frigost View Post
He paused. It was hard to understand the look on his face as his head simply tilted further to the side... "Wait- BOTH OF US!?" He looked at Goose, then Meadow, then Goose, then Meadow, then pointed a paw to himself. "HHUUUUUUUHHHHH!? CONGRATS!"
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
◦○◦ Meadowfall ◦○◦
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝
Interacting with: bunsbycinnabon & Frigost
A mottled brown, long haired she-cat. She has light brown coloration on her chin, chest, and paws. Large picture attached.

⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

Meadowfall stared back. "Don't look at me like that... I love you both dearly, both of yo----" She slowly turn back to look at Cinderfoot. Bless his heart... He was stupid. Or maybe he didn't care...? "I-.... Thank you? But are you happy about this??"

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁
Old Today, 07:28 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
◦○◦ Meadowfall ◦○◦
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

Meadowfall stared back. "Don't look at me like that... I love you both dearly, both of yo----" She slowly turn back to look at Cinderfoot. Bless his heart... He was stupid. Or maybe he didn't care...? "I-.... Thank you? But are you happy about this??"

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁
Gooseberry looked away as Cinderfoot spoke. How could she be with someone this.... Stupid? He let out a huff. "This is a joke...him??? You had me fooled....Kits??? How long have you known?"
Old Today, 07:32 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, 24 hours if urgent
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Gooseberry looked away as Cinderfoot spoke. How could she be with someone this.... Stupid? He let out a huff. "This is a joke...him??? You had me fooled....Kits??? How long have you known?"
Sometimes, ignorance was bliss. Or perhaps he didn't have an issue with Meadowfall's interest in Goosebelly. Cinderfoot just found his name to be fun to say aloud. "Well, I think it's great news! Have you thought of names- ouhh! If it's perhaps either of us, I wonder what they'll look like! I find it exciting, personally." It very easily was just that Cinderfoot found it very exciting. For a cat that simply enjoyed living every moment to the fullest he could, this was something very exciting to him! He wasn't so sure why Goosebelly seemed taken aback by how friendly he and Meadowfall had been.
Old Today, 07:42 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frigost View Post
Sometimes, ignorance was bliss. Or perhaps he didn't have an issue with Meadowfall's interest in Goosebelly. Cinderfoot just found his name to be fun to say aloud. "Well, I think it's great news! Have you thought of names- ouhh! If it's perhaps either of us, I wonder what they'll look like! I find it exciting, personally." It very easily was just that Cinderfoot found it very exciting. For a cat that simply enjoyed living every moment to the fullest he could, this was something very exciting to him! He wasn't so sure why Goosebelly seemed taken aback by how friendly he and Meadowfall had been.
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
◦○◦ Meadowfall ◦○◦
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

"I think he's funny... And he's nice." She sighed, pacing back and forth between the two. "You two offer me completely different things, I just didn't think anything of it until now- And you didn't seem the jealous type..." Meadowfall eventually sat down, staring at her paws. "No, I don't have any names yet... I found out only recently. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Goosebelly."

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁
Old Today, 08:40 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Green eyes narrowed as they whipped to the other apprentice that he hadn't even bothered with yet. Oh... so this guy think himself a hero, well listen here mister hero, no story ends well for them and sooner or later it was going to be Stormpaw's hesitance that means death for himself or for Rosepaw and in either case, Morningpaw would make a note to thank him, after all clearing the clan of useless cats was desperately needed. Morningpaw was a cat that knew when to shut his mouth though, wouldn't want get barred from a warrior ceremony when he was so close to having one. Annoying as it may be to only glare at Rosepaw... "Sorry Stormpaw, I'll be more careful with my wording." Stars, his clan was full of utter wusses huh?

Onto the actual feedback portion and Morningpaw was pleased to hear that he was pretty on the mark with his words. Hey everyone within his vicinity may hate him, but they can't deny that he's right. Though what did it matter, no one in this clan besides Wolfpaw even mattered anymore so he couldn't care any less about what they think of him or not. Once more, Stormpaw hesitates... man, this kid was going to get his throat ripped out at his first battle and it was going to be Mudhound's fault for being so soft on the pitiful thing. With no battle training under him besides a very brief encounter with vultureswoop, Morningpaw leapt to the side.

While he could imagine that someone gunning for your missing leg was more than likely going to happen to someone like Mudhound, it could also be used as a distraction yes? Look at poor, baby, Morningpaw, watch as he goes for the most obviously obvious move in the history of obvious moves, and shoots for the legless warrior's remaining back leg. Well actually, Morningpaw was going to seem to shoot for Mudhound's remaining hind leg, acting as though he was going to try and knock her down, but instead was going to stop short at Mudhound's chest and leap up and try and aim a sheathed paw right at her chin. Maybe she'd bite her tongue or something, make things interesting.
[ @Rani - Mudhound | @Rowan - Stormpaw | @Weekend-Wondering - Rosepaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder