Today 06:16 AM

Old January 31st, 2024, 10:50 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

DaylightPaw nodded, running to the prey pile and dragging over a mouse.

'Do you want to share this? I can get us something else too if we need.'
Redhawk grinned and waved her tail. "I would love to!" And so she settled down into a comfortable position and nodded for Daylightpaw to have the first bite.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:51 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk grinned and waved her tail. "I would love to!" And so she settled down into a comfortable position and nodded for Daylightpaw to have the first bite.

DaylightPaw smiled, settling down next to RedHawk, taking the first bite before nudging it over to the older warrior.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old January 31st, 2024, 10:56 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive

Swankit wanted to explore! Unfortunately, she wasn't that big and definitely got herself stuck in some snow. "WAAAAH!" the young kit called out.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 1st, 2024, 06:36 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @arsenicCatnip }

“Good,” Cloverdove purred, Very good. Now get low on your haunches and see if you can get your wait balanced and even,” she wanted to teach sear a little and still keep it fun. “Once you think it is good, stalk towards the leaf and POUNCE,” she said cheerily nudging the kit playfully.
( @Fawnheart<3 )

Mouse lowered and got onto sear haunches, trying to stay balanced, readjusting when needed then... they pounced!

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 1st, 2024, 01:34 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @arsenicCatnip }

Cloverdove smiled as the kit pounced on the leaf and sent it flittering away. “Good work,” she purred, [B ] “I think it is dead,”[/B] she added with a hint of sing-song laughter in her voice. She went to pick the leaf up and placed it in front of Mousekit once more.

She looked at the kit thoughtfully for a moment, sea was going to be a good apprentice - listening, learning, working header - sear had it all. Cloverdove got into her hunting crouch, low and silent on her haunches, weight even, and pawsteps inaudible. She then stalked to the leaf and pounced, placing her front paws on top to hold it down to the ground.

“Now see if you can mimic that,” she purred, “if you do good I will let you hunt my tail.” She flicked her fluffy tail across the ground to show sear the prize sea would get if sea has listened and watched.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 1st, 2024, 02:24 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @arsenicCatnip }

Cloverdove smiled as the kit pounced on the leaf and sent it flittering away. “Good work,” she purred, “I think it is dead,” she added with a hint of sing-song laughter in her voice. She went to pick the leaf up and placed it in front of Mousekit once more.

She looked at the kit thoughtfully for a moment, sea was going to be a good apprentice - listening, learning, working header - sear had it all. Cloverdove got into her hunting crouch, low and silent on her haunches, weight even, and pawsteps inaudible. She then stalked to the leaf and pounced, placing her front paws on top to hold it down to the ground.

“Now see if you can mimic that,” she purred, “if you do good I will let you hunt my tail.” She flicked her fluffy tail across the ground to show sear the prize sea would get if sea has listened and watched.
( @Fawnheart<3 )

Mousekit giggled, then went into sear crouch again. This time they took a minute or two to readjust, then they took a few steps, sear pawsteps near inaudible, but you could still hear them if you listened for them, then pounced on the leaf. How was that? sea asked

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 1st, 2024, 08:12 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff watched her kits.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 1st, 2024, 08:15 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Swankit wanted to explore! Unfortunately, she wasn't that big and definitely got herself stuck in some snow. "WAAAAH!" the young kit called out.
As she was keeping an eye out for any of her little birds, her young daughter caught her eye. She was stuck! Oh, that wouldn't do. Hurrying over, the fluffy silver queen attempted to grab the bicolor kit and scoop her out of the snow. "Got a little stuck, sweetest?" She purred out warmly, hoping the kit wasn't too freaked out. No sad babies. That wouldn't do!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 2nd, 2024, 09:06 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

✧ Honeydew ✧

Honeydew yawned and waited for his apprentice in the clearing. They had done hunting last, what would Nightpaw want to do now...? he thought. He wasn't the best at mentoring, he thought, but he did a decent job at it.

@Eraserhead

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 2nd, 2024, 09:31 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

He didn't understand it. The screeching and the absolute mayhem that seemed to have engulfed the entire clan right now. This one warrior he'd interacted before had arrived with two injured ones... both of which he surprisingly also recognized. Ew. If that wasn't a sign he was socializing too much with the cats around here he didn't know what was. One of the two attacked another, then Angry killed the one that attacked, and that was that?

ThunderClan cats were the strangest bunch of idiots Fudge had ever seen if this was causing their brains to implode. The cats in this clan killed all the time. Yeah yeah, two of them were injured. Evidently the one who had attacked Violent had managed to get a good hit on Angry before she was killed, but Violent and Angry were alive, weren't they? Was the tiff they were all in because Maplenolongerhasaface attacked Violent first? Come to think of it... that's why that monster had gotten killed by Angry as well, wasn't it? And now Angry was threatening everyone that she was going to kill them all? If they touched Violent?

Well... he guessed at least he learned something new today. While the cats surrounding him were for the most part brainless killers - or so he had assumed by how often Angry killed her own - only Angry was allowed to kill the cats of ThunderClan. It seemed a bit... strange. Like, what cat would actively stick around to be killed by a kit sized ball of rage? Seriously, every time he had ever seen the star worshiper's leader all she had to say was that either she had killed a clanmate, or that a clanmate had mysteriously disappeared... or a clanmate had mysteriously died, or she was threatening violence against her little cult. He was starting to believe that she was the commonality there. There was nothing mysterious about it. Anyone who had outlived their use or become too dangerous to her died on the spot. Maybe that's why the others were causing such a ruckus? Scared out of their wits that they were next.

Gratefully, Fudge was smarter than that. He kept himself just useful enough to not be seen as a waste of space but useless enough that he wasn't seen as a threat. Invisible as far as cats went. This was why causing bonds and making connections was meaningless. Either they would end up killed or get you killed. Blank eyes sweeping the scene, the former kittypet got up as he saw some of the warriors hurrying the kits and paws away. Evidently trying to shield them from the horrors witnessed here today. Like if this was some sort of oddity. Not like he cared. Any excuse to get out from the snow, he guessed.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios