Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 11:57 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 11:55 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alkaline
Today 11:54 AM
Furies' Field
Last post by Mica
Today 11:54 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by glitch
Today 11:41 AM

Old December 14th, 2020, 12:47 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

(he could just have been left a couple of minutes before she came? Maybe that would make more since?)

The kitten let out the most terrifying growl when the leader came over to him. The young kit held back a hiss. He really wanted to, but he thought better of it. He needed a place to stay. He gave a couple of sniffles, but they weren't too bad.

[ @Undertaker; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 14th, 2020, 06:14 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
( @jayfeather21 @feather lily @Dusty bells.
Go ahead and post a starter )

Dawnstar rolled her amber eyes at the pleading cat.

"Strength isn't something you're just taught, it's something you're born with and you don't have it. Get out of my face, now or I'll be sending you away as a corpse." The leader spat with a ticked of glare.

(Much better, thank you.)
The reflexes aren't bad, but she's still sloppy. Dawnstar thought to herself without flinching as she felt the claws brush against her face. She parted her maw, lunge forward with her maw open, trying to grab the outsider's paw.

"Wolf," Dawnstar meowed, snarling at the sight of the cat's excitement. She wasn't in the mood to deal with rambunctious irritations. "You'll join the clan as Wolfpaw, I'll find you a mentor later." Dawnstar turned and started padding off without a second thought.

(If you get her a large bird, she might actually contemplate letting Foggy back in the clan. Foggy annoys Dawn to no end, so buttering her up would be a good idea. )

( So a couple of days would mean the kit can't walk let alone see. They're basically newborns... and wouldn't last very long in the cold.)
"That's a funny place to leave your hairball," Dawnstar grumbled as she stopped in front of a young kit. It didn't look very old, she was surprised it was still alive in this weather. She didn't smell any sickness on it yet, what a waste to leave a perfectly good kitten laying around. She wouldn't be shocked if it developed symptoms later on. Did she really want to deal with that?

Dawnstar was licking a new scratch from an earlier brawl, so long as it wasn't a sickness or infection, Dawnstar made a point of not bothering Ebonyfang for every little thing. She's been dealing with her own wounds partially since birth. Icestar and Dawn's everyday attitude, got her into brawls a lot, not that she's ever minded. She could handle cleaning and taking care of some of her shallow wounds without any assistance.

The leader paused mid-lick, and shot to her paws, glare at the cat that barged into her den. Who the hell did this pathic dingus think they were? Her amber eyes glimmered with barely restrained rage as she recognized the queen that's been missing for some time. Dawnstar's claws slide out as she took a threatening step forwards, lashing her tail.

"Shut up!" Dawnstar spat halfway through the sniveling worms speech. "You get ten seconds, ten! To tell me where the hell you've been and why I shouldn't cut out your tongue and throw you out of the clan?" The vicious leader was not in the mood for this happy-go-lucky nonsense.

~~~

These cats were rude, no manners the lot of them! Dawnstar whipped her burning golden orbs in the direction of the incoming cat, a voice in her head told her to calm down. Perhaps it was the cold, the missing cats, or something else, but she always felt like she was on edge. She couldn't help it. Days like these, she always felt better hurting something or someone, it made her feel more... in control.

"You dragged your ass back here, shocker." The twisted dark brown feline sneered at Irisflame as she recognized the cat. Did she think she was Icestar? Was it not common courtesy to wait to be allowed to enter?

'Angry drive you, calm must become.'

That one's been showing up more and more, it almost felt like the others were growing quieter, and this one was growing louder. She managed to keep from snapping at it to be silent, she knew what she was doing.

"What do you want, Gimpy?"
Feather yowled, attempting to pull her paw back from the mighty cat. Her claws unsheathed once more, before attempting to swipe at her head, hissing angrily.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old December 14th, 2020, 05:58 PM

Name: Sweetheart
Rank Request: Warrior
Reason for Joining: I want to join Shadowclan because I feel that they are a strong clan.
Old December 14th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

hi sweetheart! mind rp with me somtimes?
my shadowclan cats: mintkit, valerianpetal

Last edited by jayfeather21; December 14th, 2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
hi sweetheart! mind rp with me somtimes?
my shadowclan cats: mintkit, valerianpetal
I'll rp with you once I get accepted.
Old December 14th, 2020, 09:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Name: Wisp'Wither
Rank Request:Warrior
Reason for Joining: Wants the feeling of community

Wisp'Wither padded along the clans border sniffing out the air. There was a strong cat scent telling them that there were many cats living here. They padded over the border and continued looking around, it was a beautiful clan and it had so much life! They headed closer to the heart of the territory.
Old December 16th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Wishkit, Blossomkit and Rabbitkit walk up to Dawnstar. @Undertaker

Last edited by Roseleader; December 16th, 2020 at 03:06 PM.
Old December 17th, 2020, 12:22 AM

My Mood: Happy

Joining form
Name: Longfur
Rank Request: Warrior
Reason for Joining: Long strokes of orange fur paint this cat; his fluff so demanding and irresistibly soft, resulting from daily grooming of course!, no other clan than the legendary Shadowclan would have a cat such as Lionfur. The seasoned Tom's eyes are highlighted with cream as thick as honey, followed with dense orange fur. When he sits, the mane around his neck falls evenly over his shoulders - and in windy weather, tickles his velvety pink nose and yes, the toe beans match!. This humbly proud cat takes pleasure in serving his clan, longing for nothing much else other than hunting for and nurturing his clanmatws. He hopes to one day spoil his clan with riches such as he has found, evident of his plump, but lean, tummy. Better yet, Lionfur's leisure time would be filled with sparring young apprentices, so the clan legacy may hold. With a gentle yet sturdy pace, cats that fail to see past his healthy bright pink nose and soft orange eyes would find a cat with fierce loyalty, and upon tested, would quickly find a ((better)) place among Silverpelt. Beneath the thick fur,lined with gold, is a cat that relishes in the honor of battle. It is, after all, clan blood that fuels this handsome Tom.

Edited to change the name since there are already two Lion names in the clan.

Last edited by Catnipp; December 17th, 2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old December 17th, 2020, 08:17 AM

Darkness kissed the grounds of the earth, washing everything over with iridescent glooms. The forest tonight was silent with prey anxiously resting to prepare for the return of dawn. An orange cat hustled atop the loamy and cold soil of Shadowclsn. The pads of his ferocious paws silently found their way through the territory, the glands in the depth of his grasp soaking in information of the terrain. With a prickling sensation the cat quickly found himself in the heart of the territory, as intended. He could sense this, as fresh scents of cats camouflaged in the smell of the forest's winter could be tasted on the tip of his tongue. The fur bounced elegantly with his pace as he circled around a radius that included several frosty trees. With only a taste he found the warmest patch of air, hanging lowly in the surface roots of a tree. His winter coat treated him well, and his paws felt no burden of the season as tufts of fur offered home to his lushly pink pads. He crouched in the crux of a tree. It's mighty stance stood guardian over him as it weathered the storm less, yet very chilly, night air. The cat felt the cold only seep into his whiskers and nose, and he closed his eyes to listen to what nip of the frost had to whisper. Eyesight was near useless in this night, even with cat vision and moon gods. This is why he was a cat of the shadows, as his taste of the air painted the pallet of the woods around him. The silence the night had to offer soon became not so silent at all to this cat - as he had turned to darkness and accepted the truth of what was to be told. The forest spoke to him, and through his belly he could hear cats slinking quietly about in the soft moo light. After a few breathes of reading the forest, Lionfur flitted his eyes open. Once used to the darkness behind his lids, his irises reacted to the new light of dark and formed into thick slits that pulled more gold than brown from his eye. A second more of adjustment, and suddenly Starclan had blessed him with enough starlight to see.

Sorry thought I posted this yesterday but I'm out in the wild without service. Also on my phone.
Old December 17th, 2020, 08:19 AM

Darkness kissed the grounds of the earth, washing everything over with iridescent glooms. The forest tonight was silent with prey anxiously resting to prepare for the return of dawn. An orange cat hustled atop the loamy and cold soil of Shadowclsn. The pads of his ferocious paws silently found their way through the territory, the glands in the depth of his grasp soaking in information of the terrain. With a prickling sensation the cat quickly found himself in the heart of the territory, as intended. He could sense this, as fresh scents of cats camouflaged in the smell of the forest's winter could be tasted on the tip of his tongue.

The fur bounced elegantly with his pace as he circled around a radius that included several frosty trees. With only a taste he found the warmest patch of air, hanging lowly in the surface roots of a tree. His winter coat treated him well, and his paws felt no burden of the season as tufts of fur offered home to his lushly pink pads.

He crouched in the crux of a tree. It's mighty stance stood guardian over him as it weathered the storm less, yet very chilly, night air. The cat felt the cold only seep into his whiskers and nose, and he closed his eyes to listen to what nip of the frost had to whisper. Eyesight was near useless in this night, even with cat vision and moon gods. This is why he was a cat of the shadows, as his taste of the air painted the pallet of the woods around him. The silence the night had to offer soon became not so silent at all to this cat - as he had turned to darkness and accepted the truth of what was to be told.

The forest spoke to him, and through his belly he could hear cats slinking quietly about in the soft moo light. After a few breathes of reading the forest, Lionfur flitted his eyes open. Once used to the darkness behind his lids, his irises reacted to the new light of dark and formed into thick slits that pulled more gold than brown from his eye. A second more of adjustment, and suddenly Starclan had blessed him with enough starlight to see.

@Undertaker

Last edited by Catnipp; December 17th, 2020 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Format