Today 10:33 PM

Old October 16th, 2020, 01:19 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmarish Stardust View Post

The she-cat nodded with a giggle, "Yep! And I refuse to eat it unless you do."
"Fine" Russetpaw groaned. She took three bites, leaving the last two for Darkpaw. "There. Done. I ate" the molly huffed, falling into a moment of silence. "You happy? I've finally eaten a full meal" she purred.
Old October 16th, 2020, 07:21 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

With a nod to the other apprentices that had materialized, Shrewpaw redirected his attention to Talonstone. The new, bouncy one, and a very quiet one. He figured he was somewhere in between. Barely listening to the "rules" of hunting, he was already thinking about what he should look for. Or he could just get.......whatever was unlucky enough to cross his path. As the warrior turned, he slipped along behind him, paws silent on the carpeting on needles.

Shrewpaw liked pine trees really. They smelled nice, and they didn't drop loads of leaves that made silence impossible like other trees. They were just.....sticky. And he supposed it must be nice to be able to see the sky during the winter, if the trees lost their leaves. But the trees must also look dead. He didn't want the trees to die. Without the trees, what would they do? Windclan and Riverclan would be the only ones who could hunt easily! But the trees weren't dying. They died occasionally, but only one at a time. Not all at once. Shaking his head, to get out those thoughts, he stopped behind Talonstone in the cluster of pines, waiting for any last instructions. @bmkmb @KITSU. @Daunting Drago0n
Old October 16th, 2020, 09:55 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"Fine" Russetpaw groaned. She took three bites, leaving the last two for Darkpaw. "There. Done. I ate" the molly huffed, falling into a moment of silence. "You happy? I've finally eaten a full meal" she purred.
The dark tabby shook her head, "Nope! You have to eat ALL OF IT." Darkpaw giggled and pushed the mouse towards the molly again

Baby, my phone!

Old October 16th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Windstrike
[ @RedHead ]

The calico tom let out a yawn as he returned to camp, shaking his pelt out as he padded to drop off his hunt at the fresh kill pile. Although he could usually find a way to amuse himself around camp, it seemed almost everyone these days just slept, ate, and did patrols. No one was ever just lounging around, ready to be torchered by your's truly. That made sense though, with how strict Dawnstar was about lazy cats, it seemed almost everyone in camp was finding a way to avoid her at all costs. He honestly didn't care, the way he saw it, as long as she didn't piss him off too much, he would do the same. Stay out each other's paths, best way to survive in this camp.

Shaking his head to pull himself out his thoughts, Windstrike glanced around the clearing, looking for an unsuspecting soul to release some stress on. Just his luck, one unlucky feline seemed to have not gotten the hint to go hide somewhere. His signature smirk filtered onto his face as he padded over, running down everything he knew about the cat before he got there. Looked like it was Lightbubble, no personal interactions with him, but he did always find this cat a bit intriguing. He always seemed to be worried about his looks, which was hilarious since they literally lived surrounded by dirt. Oh well, looks like it was time to get a little messy. "Morning Lightbubble, out for some air I assume?" he called out to the tom as he approached, letting out a false purr to try and come off friendly. It wasn't easy.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 16th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

[well it took me forever to get to it pfft]

Doetuft was resting once again, those stupid buzzard wounds were taking their fine time to heal and she was not taking it. Nope, was not taking it at all and was totally going to smack Irisflame if it was her cousin who'd made it so the wounds took slower than initially to heal. Ears perked though she waited out the time and just... existed. That was until she heard the swearing of the other cat and she couldn't help but let out a huff, something she'd begun to do more often but... it was normal. Stretching forward though she lifted herself up, ignoring the pain in her hind leg that was still healing and made her way over. "Some... cat did... hear you." She acknowledged with a flicker of her ears and a slightly amused huff leaving her nose as well.
[its okay haha]

Burningspark was still sorting through his prey when he heard the pawsteps of another cat padding towards him. His ears flicked towards her voice before he lifted his head, and he didn't know wether to scowl or just ignore her. He decided to scowl before noticing the injuries on her leg. Wonder if her leg will scar like mine. He thought. He had scars all over his body from the fire, however, the most notible one was his furless ear. He would've thought the fur would've grown back by now, but it seemed it didn't want to. "Good for you." He muttered gruffly. After a heartbeat he added, "What happened to your leg?" He wasn't the type to continue a conversation, but there was something about this she-cat that reminded him, however slightly, of his young-self right after he'd arrived here all those moons ago.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old October 16th, 2020, 09:27 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmarish Stardust View Post

The dark tabby shook her head, "Nope! You have to eat ALL OF IT." Darkpaw giggled and pushed the mouse towards the molly again

Russetpaw let out a huff again and finished the last two bites. "Happy?" she asked Darkpaw after swallowing.
[ Thought it was a thrush??? ]
Old October 17th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post
"Oh okay, I'll try!". Chickadeepaw mewed, standing up before trying again. This time she was a bit more balanced, but not by much.
The Molly walked in front of the apprentice, placing her paw on a rock, "Ok, so if you think you're ready, spring forward and try to land on this rock."Acornpelt instructed, retreating backwards a few paces
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old October 17th, 2020, 01:13 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltyteardrops View Post
The Molly walked in front of the apprentice, placing her paw on a rock, "Ok, so if you think you're ready, spring forward and try to land on this rock."Acornpelt instructed, retreating backwards a few paces
Chickadeepaw crouched down and jumped on the rock clumsily, falling over at the last moment.
Old October 17th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

"Well that could've been worse." Acornpelt stated honestly. Her amber eyes checked over the apprentice to make sure she wasn't hurt, as she walked over to Chickadeepaw's side. "If you're up to it,you should retry that" She urged the apprentice to try again @Daunting Drago0n
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; October 17th, 2020 at 02:54 PM.
Old October 17th, 2020, 10:24 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

@ChillCat
Acornpelt was pacing around the entrance to the camp, when a familiar pelt caught her eye. The tabby assured herself that she was correct. Her paws lead her to the familiar cat,
"Hi, Schorchstrike." The she-cat said in a sweet tone. Fake confidence and you gain it She reminded herself shortly, shuffling her paws