Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 07:19 PM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:17 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 07:17 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:11 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 07:09 PM

Old October 2nd, 2023, 01:45 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Rainfall was conscious now, blinking against hazy vision. He felt the unsteady support beneath him, and heard Spiderthroats voice. He didn’t speak, though. It would be like he was a doofus. As soon as you speak you go on some crazy autopilot or something.. And he was not about to embarrass himself in front of this many cats, not in his current state.. but it was uncontrollable, no matter what you did. He slid off of Spiderthroat and grunted, the pain in the right of his face searing as well as his ear.

He just blinked slowly, taking in the blurry sight before him. “Can I get help? I just..” his words were normal, oh stars. He spoke, a trigger, maybe. His social anxiety didn’t help him much at the moment. “I’m just tired..” he finished, rolling over onto his back slowly, kind of tilting to the side, blue eyes continuously shifting from Mudhound to Spiderthroat.

He was tired, very tired, he didn’t need much information to know that he wasn’t thinking clearly at all. Just a part of life.. he signed up for this when he went with the patrol. Maybe he’d get some cool scars.. maybe he’d die before he even gets the chance to think right again.. oh, starclan, his mature demeanor was getting completely obliterated by this vulnerable behavior.. half a face and acting in pain. But, to be fair, he did get a nice bonk on the head when he fell.

“I hate foxes.” he muttered crossly to Mudhound, blinking. He was in lots of pain, not the mention the fact he was now blubbering like a buffoon to the cats he thought were the coolest creatures to ever exist. I mean.. the way Mudhound handled the situation with the apprentices was absolutely stunning, and that they managed to protect Leafpaw for a while.. now, that was amazing. And Spiderthroat, he just.. just.. wow. He was cool. Just flat out cool. No words, just chill and amazing, like Mudhound.

Anyway, back to the current events.l or past ones. He decided to list them all in order in his head. One, they went to the ravine, two, they fought foxes, three.. there was no number three for Rainfall, expect for getting absolutely demolished by a pair of two, strong adult foxes, (despite their frail forms). He pawed at Mudhound with a paw soaked in damp blood, more dry than the last time he was awake. He was trying to wake up the large warrior. “Time to wake up, Mudhound.” he mumbled to them, absolutely destroying his usually calm tone

@Starfall @Rani @Omari

Last edited by Caspian; October 2nd, 2023 at 10:02 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 12:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Contrary to Rainfall Mudhound had spent most of the journey completely unconscious, limp over Spiderthroats back. Though this was probably for the best, the jolting motions of the trip would have been painful if it was taken awake, and there was quite enough pain to be had today.

Still, it was good they were brought to the medicine cat when they were, that unconsciousness was almost entirely bloodloss based and frankly the fact that the flow had stopped when it did was either a gift from starclan or proof Mudhound was the cat equivalent of a walking tank. Still it hadnt stopped soon enough to spare Mudhound or Spiderthroats soaked pelts. You could almost say that the tripod looked better, their brown showed less red outwardly, expect unlike the predominantly white Spiderthroat they were actually ripped to shreds.

Not sure how cool that was to be honest Rainfall, if anyone knew their thoughts they'd probably ask if you were thinking of the same cat who sometimes tried to itch with one leg and fall over in front of everyone but its a nice thought.

The toms poke actually managed to semi rouse the maine coon mix though. Mudhound only twitched at first, limb body slightly swaying with the motion, but eventually they reacted.

Folded ears twitched and slowly, foggily, golden eyes fluttered open only to blink in confusion at the ground a Spiderthroats height below them. Slowly and with great effort a large head lifted to look over the area, finally landing on Rainfall. He looked as good as Mudhound felt at that point and distantly the warrior felt real bad that they didnt try and protect him too. Still, their main thought was confusion, brain too blood deprived and foggy to connect thoughts quickly. "Wassit? I dun' have time to do a hun'in' patrol sorry. I gotta..... thing ta get to." Damned if Mudhound knew what they were saying at this point or what they had to get to but on absent minded instinct they were already rasping a tongue over Spiderthroats blood soaked side. Itd be more helpful if they had the mind to clean all but the one spot they seemed focused on but that one single spot was gonna be shining white and clear of blood once they were done.

@Starfall @Caspian @Omari

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old October 2nd, 2023, 05:35 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Question Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Rainfall just stared blankly for a minute at Mudhound, obviously having troubles processing what he just said with his blood-lost brain of his. He blinked after finally having internalized what he said. He didn’t make an effort to reply for a moment, but he tucked his paws under his stomach, the good side of his face on the ground while the half-dry-blood one was revealed to anybody who might be standing over him.

“It’s..” he fought the urge to just flat out shut up and stop trying. But he didn’t give in. “It’s not a.. patrol..” Rainfall said weakly. He blinked. The warrior could only speak in short sentences, any more words and he’d speak like a buffoon. And he didn’t want to do that. He had a horrible feeling that if he lost more blood he wouldn’t be able to control it, or keep the faint hold on basic decency he had in his claws, hanging by a a thread.

Rainfall scanned Mudhound with a deep blue eye, taking a faint, weak note to have patience; he probably didn’t know what he was saying based off of the lack of speech. “I’m sorry you got hurt..” his words slurred, stars, oh no, he had lost too much blood. He took a minute to look at the massive pool of crimson underneath his face, dripping down from his wound.

“I sorry.. you hurt..” he tried to continue. He hated it. So, so much. He lacked grammar as if he were a kit. It was like an auto-pilot made for the soul purpose of making him miserable. Now, Rainfall didn’t know how to socialize, let alone control himself from being an idiot. Well.. that was a lie.. the last part he meant.. he had been doing it for the past five fox-lengths.. or two? He had no concept of time at the moment.

Anyway, back to the dark reality that is life. Rainfall looked at Mudhound’s injuries, wanting to cry more than he already had on the way there because of the pain. Every time there was a hill or a bump his paw would hit his face.. it hurt. A lot. Rainfall wished that he hadn’t given in to “sleep” that easily. Pathetic. He couldn’t even take care of two scrawny foxes.

On the brink of tears, eye glassy, he had a massive smack of reality in the face. That reality? That life was tough. That you couldn’t just feel sorry for yourself and hide. You can’t give up. Never ever never. Maybe that was the dose of reality- er- if it was even there, or the drowsiness of blood loss kicking in talking.

@Rani @Starfall @Omari
Old October 2nd, 2023, 09:48 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

First Lotuspaw, now Leafpaw, what other apprentice was next to barge into the medicine den with the required assistance of being needed to be healed? What other young, innocent children got dragged out to help fight off those rancid foxes that were bound to cause more harm than good? Occupied within the depths of the medicine den, the calico had been pacing. Back and forth from the darkest pits towards the back of the den and then towards the narrowed entrance of the healer den itself. Her paws were practically throbbing at this point due to the constant pacing, but the calico didn’t want to pay any attention towards that. Her mind was instinctively focused towards the idiocy of Alderstep’s choice of bringing two innocent children along - alongside the fact that they both were quite literally her cousins - and didn’t even bother to think it through. Did Bumblestar decide to demote him from his rank from his irrational decision?

As much as it stung to think of the russet-furred tom-cat that way, he deserved it. If he can’t hold responsibility for helping his clan-mates out with keeping things in line and making the right choice, then he didn’t deserve the deputy rank at all. Springpaw almost wanted to rethink her impulsive thought, but she held herself against thinking of it. She cared deeply about Alderstep yes - hell, she even looked up to the tom-cat like he was her dad for star’s sake - and then this is what he does? It brought a bitter feeling into Springpaw’s heart; a feeling that was squeezing around her heart as sharply as the sharp thorns of roses that were digging deeply into the crevices of her heart.

It was a bitterness that was clawing its way up her throat and etching to the back of her tongue, staining it with her anger towards his irrational decision making. One of these days she was going to talk to him, and she was going to surely hope that her words seep into his mind that he actually understands it for once instead of facing it head on with his brute honesty.

Her pacing was bound to increase before it was forfeited by a loud shrill echoing through the foremost of the medicine den, the small oriental-shaped feline speeding her way out from the tree den, staring out towards the distressed posture of Yellowcrest as he maneuvered Sparrowfur into the medicine den, the sudden reeking of fox and blood coming off from the tabby gave a clear indication that she must’ve been with Alderstep’s patrol, and she definitely didn’t look to be in the greatest condition either, looking just as crucial as both her cousins had when they stumbled themselves into the medicine den to get themselves checked out. Locking her lapis hues with Yarrowcrest’s weepy blues, she whisked her tail towards the direction of an unoccupied moss-bed in the nearest corner of the medicine den, her lips formed into a grimace. “Drop her off towards that moss-bed over there and make sure she doesn’t pass out. Try to keep her awake for as long as you can so she doesn’t risk passing out due to blood loss.”

Now with that order out of the way, the young calico turned and flew down the medicine den, watching her step so that she didn’t slip into the cold stream of water within the medicine den. As she grew close to the herb storage, she casted a look towards her mentor before beckoning towards the entrance with her tail for where both Sparrowfur and Yarrowcrest were. “We got more company coming in, and I’m grabbing the required essentials for her healing, but I can’t carry all of it at once. Do you mind getting a bundle of moss for her wounds? Might need a couple, Sparrowfur’s wounds look really bad.`` Springpaw explained, scooping out herbs into a pile as she put each required necessities into a leaf-like pouch. She made sure to grab one leaf of burnet to keep Sparrowfur’s strength up, cobwebs to staunch the gushing of blood from her wounds, a couple tiny black poppyseeds, and a head of marigold just in case. They were what was required for now, and in case she needed to go back here to get anything else, then so be it.

@spookywynds @boo! @Omari @spooky.lemons~

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; October 2nd, 2023 at 09:49 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 10:19 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Her lips formed into a rather sad frown as she watched Swiftkit squeeze his eyes shut in preparation for the paste to start stinging as soon as it was smothered onto his beesting. It was almost cute in a way, but also a little bit concerning to think about. This young tom-kit had no initial idea of what the real world was like, and yet he only experiences a minor bee sting just for the start of it. It was almost crucially sad to think about for the most part, but she didn’t want to lay on that thought for too long, pursing her lips as she used her tongue to push the bitter-tasting paste onto one of her paw-pads, getting prepared in preparation of smothering the paste onto the sting to help ease the inflammation of the area.

With a grimace, the calico brought her paw over and gently began to rub the area, her circular motions slow and ginger as she rubbed the ointment all around the sting, being sure to get everywhere so that it didn’t miss a spot. “You’re gonna feel a little bit numb for a couple hours,” she explained, focusing directly on the young kit again. “You won't be able to feel a thing until probably tonight, and if it starts hurting again, then come to me and I will give you a poppyseed to help sleep through the pain. Is that alright?” She questioned, still continuing to rub her paw in a circular motion along the sting to make sure to keep the paste directly on the spot. She didn’t want to waste any bit of the ointment now, did she?

@Partypooper

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old October 3rd, 2023, 11:44 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

yarrowcrest // he/him // 18 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE]

---

Was this how it was for Sparrowfur when he had received his injury? Oh, how the tables turn. Ears perked at attention, he listens closely to Springpaw's words and nods in understanding, gently continuing to drag her along until he can get her settled into the open moss bed. Worried eyes rush over the barely conscious molly and he begins to clean the cuts on her face, gingerly licking away blood both wet and dry.

"You're doing great, Sparrowfur." He tells her as he goes about his business, moving to gently lick at her eyes in an attempt to force her awake. Just as she did for him. "Stay with me now. We can get through this too."

His attention turns to Sourpaw and he offers a sad smile. What a thing for an apprentice to see. Though he was a full fledged warrior, the death of his own mentor shattered his psyche more than anything else in the past few moons.

"Sourpaw, stay with Springpaw while I take care of Sparrowfur, okay? She may need your help."

And so he continues his work to keep Sparrowfur awake, white paws gently moving to apply pressure to the wound on her body to help stop the bleeding. It may hurt, but he knows it will end up helping. Need to get the bleeding under control!

springpaw | @eris // sparrowfur | @boo! // sourpaw | @spooky.lemons~

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 11:47 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Swiftkit whimpered a little, but he didn't move, except by his lashing and bristled tail. It wasn't too bad, not as he imagined it would be, but still not a good experience.
Swiftkit didn't said a word after Springpaw finished talking, but he hearf every word. @eris

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old October 3rd, 2023, 11:59 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
Springpaw

First Lotuspaw, now Leafpaw, what other apprentice was next to barge into the medicine den with the required assistance of being needed to be healed? What other young, innocent children got dragged out to help fight off those rancid foxes that were bound to cause more harm than good? Occupied within the depths of the medicine den, the calico had been pacing. Back and forth from the darkest pits towards the back of the den and then towards the narrowed entrance of the healer den itself. Her paws were practically throbbing at this point due to the constant pacing, but the calico didn’t want to pay any attention towards that. Her mind was instinctively focused towards the idiocy of Alderstep’s choice of bringing two innocent children along - alongside the fact that they both were quite literally her cousins - and didn’t even bother to think it through. Did Bumblestar decide to demote him from his rank from his irrational decision?

As much as it stung to think of the russet-furred tom-cat that way, he deserved it. If he can’t hold responsibility for helping his clan-mates out with keeping things in line and making the right choice, then he didn’t deserve the deputy rank at all. Springpaw almost wanted to rethink her impulsive thought, but she held herself against thinking of it. She cared deeply about Alderstep yes - hell, she even looked up to the tom-cat like he was her dad for star’s sake - and then this is what he does? It brought a bitter feeling into Springpaw’s heart; a feeling that was squeezing around her heart as sharply as the sharp thorns of roses that were digging deeply into the crevices of her heart.

It was a bitterness that was clawing its way up her throat and etching to the back of her tongue, staining it with her anger towards his irrational decision making. One of these days she was going to talk to him, and she was going to surely hope that her words seep into his mind that he actually understands it for once instead of facing it head on with his brute honesty.

Her pacing was bound to increase before it was forfeited by a loud shrill echoing through the foremost of the medicine den, the small oriental-shaped feline speeding her way out from the tree den, staring out towards the distressed posture of Yellowcrest as he maneuvered Sparrowfur into the medicine den, the sudden reeking of fox and blood coming off from the tabby gave a clear indication that she must’ve been with Alderstep’s patrol, and she definitely didn’t look to be in the greatest condition either, looking just as crucial as both her cousins had when they stumbled themselves into the medicine den to get themselves checked out. Locking her lapis hues with Yarrowcrest’s weepy blues, she whisked her tail towards the direction of an unoccupied moss-bed in the nearest corner of the medicine den, her lips formed into a grimace. “Drop her off towards that moss-bed over there and make sure she doesn’t pass out. Try to keep her awake for as long as you can so she doesn’t risk passing out due to blood loss.”

Now with that order out of the way, the young calico turned and flew down the medicine den, watching her step so that she didn’t slip into the cold stream of water within the medicine den. As she grew close to the herb storage, she casted a look towards her mentor before beckoning towards the entrance with her tail for where both Sparrowfur and Yarrowcrest were. “We got more company coming in, and I’m grabbing the required essentials for her healing, but I can’t carry all of it at once. Do you mind getting a bundle of moss for her wounds? Might need a couple, Sparrowfur’s wounds look really bad.`` Springpaw explained, scooping out herbs into a pile as she put each required necessities into a leaf-like pouch. She made sure to grab one leaf of burnet to keep Sparrowfur’s strength up, cobwebs to staunch the gushing of blood from her wounds, a couple tiny black poppyseeds, and a head of marigold just in case. They were what was required for now, and in case she needed to go back here to get anything else, then so be it.

@spookywynds @boo! @Omari @spooky.lemons~
Quote:
Originally Posted by spookywynds View Post

yarrowcrest // he/him // 18 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE]

---

Was this how it was for Sparrowfur when he had received his injury? Oh, how the tables turn. Ears perked at attention, he listens closely to Springpaw's words and nods in understanding, gently continuing to drag her along until he can get her settled into the open moss bed. Worried eyes rush over the barely conscious molly and he begins to clean the cuts on her face, gingerly licking away blood both wet and dry.

"You're doing great, Sparrowfur." He tells her as he goes about his business, moving to gently lick at her eyes in an attempt to force her awake. Just as she did for him. "Stay with me now. We can get through this too."

His attention turns to Sourpaw and he offers a sad smile. What a thing for an apprentice to see. Though he was a full fledged warrior, the death of his own mentor shattered his psyche more than anything else in the past few moons.

"Sourpaw, stay with Springpaw while I take care of Sparrowfur, okay? She may need your help."

And so he continues his work to keep Sparrowfur awake, white paws gently moving to apply pressure to the wound on her body to help stop the bleeding. It may hurt, but he knows it will end up helping. Need to get the bleeding under control!

springpaw | @eris // sparrowfur | @boo! // sourpaw | @spooky.lemons~

[Art By @/Caspian]
SourPaw
She/Her - Trans MtF - Lesbian - 9 Moons - A small pale long furred cream she-cat with yellow eyes and a white heart spot on her cheek

"YarrowCrest, I-I don't wanna leave SparrowFur!" SourPaw said. "What if I get back and she's..." The cream furred she-cat said, trailing off. 'and she's dead...' She finished off in thought.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 3rd, 2023, 04:43 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud made quick work of finding what she had said she would, returning with a wet moss ball dangling from her jaws, along with a juniper berry as well. She returned to the pair of apprentices to find Springpaw offering Cherrypaw some words of reassurance and–...Cherrypaw’s ear tip was on the floor! Resisting the urge to make a fuss, she instead dropped the juniper berry at Cherrypaw’s feet.

“Here, eat this, Cherrypaw. It’ll help calm you down a little bit.” She gently urged, seating herself in front of the apprentice that she had grown so fond of as of late. Clearly, she was freaking out–and the sight alone struck her deep within her chest. “I’m going to clean up your ear a little bit before we apply any marigold and before we wrap it up, okay? Can you tell me what happened?”

Her green eyes didn’t leave Cherrypaw’s frightened frame, not even for one second. Although she didn’t say another word, the look in her eyes were enough to deliver her message–I’m worried about you.

[ @pumpkinbubble. @eris ]

Poison. Drizzlecloud’s ears flattened against her head at the word, and she narrowed her eyes at the flowers that rested on the floor–dirty, their petals slightly tattered. This could be what made Wolfpaw sick? Her gaze shifted for a moment, intending to find Wolfpaw’s sleeping body in one of the extra moss beds in their den. Shaking her head, she returned her attention to the topic at hand.

“I… Can’t say I have a clue what this is.” Drizzlecloud would have sniffed at it, toyed with it in her paw a little bit, but she didn’t want to risk it, honestly. Instead, she turned to look at Springpaw, falling silent at the plan that she had laid out. It sounded.. Like a fair plan, yes.

Her thoughts soon returned to Wolfpaw, though. “...I’m thinking of asking Wolfpaw if he can recognize these. I’d like to keep them, but they’ll be tucked away–nobody will know where they are except for us. If Wolfpaw can give us a definitive answer, that might be able to help us in figuring out if your suspicions are correct.” Worst case scenario, Wolfpaw said that he didn’t recognize these flowers. In that situation, they’d have to take another approach to figuring out what these flowers were and.. What they did. Not that she would do anything to her own clanmates, goodness, no–but she’d figure something out.

[ @dino. @/eris ]

Drizzlecloud seated herself near Beetlekit, frowning down at the small feline as she listened to Springpaw’s words. The mention of white-cough nearly sent a chill down her spine–but hopefully, they’d be able to stop it before it got any worse for the kitten. Even better, perhaps they’d cut the problem off completely and reduce the chances of a white-cough infection running rampant in the clan.

Nodding along with Springpaw’s words, she averted her gaze back down to Beetlekit, falling silent–she wondered where Springpaw learned that from. Borage being good for the early stages of white-cough, that is. Perhaps it was Coldamber? Probably. The blue-grey tabby hummed to herself, taking that into consideration. Hopefully she’d remember that, herself.

“Go on, little one. Eat up. Once you feel all better, you’ll be able to go back to the nursery and play.” Usually play-time was a good motivation for kits, even some young apprentices, too!

[ @Katiethewolfchild @/eris ]

The appearance of Lotuspaw was.. Oh, so, concerning. It was enough to tell her what had happened with that fox patrol–and none of it was good. So, here she sat, tail curled over her paws, staring down at the clan’s herb storage with a blank expression on her face. Such a young apprentice–with hardly any experience to boot… And where was Alderstep? She hadn’t seen him.

Drizzlecloud was disappointed.

And now she was alarmed even further.

The smell of blood flooded her senses, causing her lips to curl back in slight distaste–oh, goodness, if another injured apprentice walked into their den–

Drizzlecloud craned her neck to peer out of the dark corner that she had practically huddled herself into, peering out to find… Leafpaw. Her jaw dropped open, allowing a disgruntled cry to escape her throat. Another apprentice. A battered, and most likely deeply traumatized, apprentice.

“Got it,” Drizzlecloud didn’t mind taking orders–they had the same goal here, anyway. She snagged a lump of moss between her teeth, soaking it in water before she practically raced on over to meet with Leafpaw and Springpaw. The sight of the apprentice made her heart drop, her bottom jaw nearly going with it and dropping her moss ball. Thankfully, that didn’t happen.

“I’ll clean her up, can you grab some marigold and cobwebs for me, too? Maybe a couple of poppy seeds as well.” She turned her gaze back down towards Leafpaw–mainly her mangled tail. Visibly, Drizzlecloud’s physical stature dampened ever so slightly. Her tail didn’t look good, not at all–Chances are, it would have to go.

[ @Leafy @/eris ]

When Bumblestar arrived with a loopy, damaged Violetfreckle over her shoulder, she just stared blankly at the pair for a moment, listening to the latter’s silly little dialogue.

Goodness,” She finally managed to speak, nodding her head to an empty moss bed. “Try to set her down carefully, I’ll go and get some moss soaked in water so that I can clean her up, and then.. Then I’ll work on fixing her up.”

Drizzlecloud paused before she left, her green eyes flicking back and forth between the two mollies in consideration. Very close. They were very close. “Bumblestar, you can stick around, if you’d like. Maybe you’ll be able to keep her calm and.. Under control.”

Drizzlecloud toddled off, deeper into the den. She wondered where her apprentice had gone off to, but now was not the time to go searching for her. Violetfreckle was in critical condition, and if not obvious by the physical state that she was in, it was obvious by the way that she spoke. She had obviously lost far too much blood to even think straight–concerning, to say the least.

[ @vex @/dino. @/eris ]

Nightgaze, hello.” The warrior certainly looked worse for wear.. But, it was fixable! It looked like she had injured her leg–broken it, worse case scenario. Luckily she knew how to treat that, though. “Here, I’ll help you to a moss bed, just lean on me. Is there anything else bothering you, or is it just your leg?”

[ @The Doctor ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old October 3rd, 2023, 04:45 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Beetlekit ate the borage leaves. @Omari @eris
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.