Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
We're Off to See the...
Last post by dino.
Today 04:24 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 04:08 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 03:46 PM

Old September 21st, 2023, 05:33 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity. View Post
Honeykit chewed on a stick gnawing at it absentmindly. She has felt the need to chew and bite things today her gums aching. [ OPEN ]

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit bounded over to the other kit. "Hi! My name's Juniperkit! You can call me Juni though!" They were pretty excitable already, and they hoped that it wasn't too much for the other kit.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 21st, 2023, 05:51 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdkit meowed yeah, I did! @Wintersun
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 07:52 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintkit snored quietly, calming a little more glow senses, finally resting after a long time.
@Moonraven (I bump ya)

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old September 22nd, 2023, 09:36 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit bounded over to the other kit. "Hi! My name's Juniperkit! You can call me Juni though!" They were pretty excitable already, and they hoped that it wasn't too much for the other kit.
Honeykit gently fluttered her eyelashes peaking at the excited kit before from under them. "My name is Honeykit. Like honey from bee nest. I suppose you may call me...Honi?" She said is that how ones made nicknames? How strange.
Old September 24th, 2023, 07:06 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt and Foxkit sat.

Birdkit stared at an ant crawling on the wall.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 24th, 2023 at 07:06 PM.
Old September 25th, 2023, 04:35 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Whisperingkit
"They do say mean things!" The kit cried. "AHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE SHUT UP. WE LIKE WHEN YOU'RE QUIET." They screamed. [BC]"They really don't like other cats.."[/B] @Moonraven

Leopardsong gave Whisperingkit a sad smile as he admitted that the voices he heard were clearly not the kindest. "You shouldn't listen to them when they're mean and certainly don't listen to them if they tell you to do something bad." The forever queen told him. "You didn't listen to them now and guess what? Now you have me." She purred, ducking down to nuzzle the kit's head again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springkit - she/her - AMAB

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
"Nooooo you're saying Mossypelt's name wrong" Springkit said, correcting the older she-cat "it's like...'a Mossy Stone'...but only the mossy part and uh..and put the word pelt behind" She has been friends with Mossypelt for quite some time, so she knows how to say Mossy's name correctly! "It's fine thoughhh" and then comes the question of Springkit's friends. Other than the two. "Ooohhhhhh other friends??" Springkit said in reply "Wweeeelllllll...." friends?? "Weeellll...let's see.. Oh! Springkit knows the answer to that" she mewed with her face lit up "Nope!" she said, smilling

"but someone dddiiiiddd call Springkit a weirdo once...Springkit wasnkt sure why" who was it again? She forgot, oh well!! That'll be fine! "Springs wasn't sure who it was...it was uh...around...somewhere in the past..maybe....half a moon ago or something?" maybe earlier or sooner, she doesn't really remember; the kit didn't really think that'll be of too importance "uh..all Springkit remember was that it was when Springkit was talking to Mossypelt"
╰─▸ ❝ @Moonraven

So Leoardsong found it absolutely amusing having kits correct here. As a kit she'd never think of correcting an older cat, but she was glad to see that the kits of today were made of bolder stuff. "Ah, sorry, Mossypelt. Am I saying that right?" She quired with a flicker of her tail tip.

The reply to her question was a little disheartening, but the kitten wasn't bothered by it at all. So Leopardsong smiled along with her, but would certainly have to work on getting the kit some real friends. This was the best time in a cat's life to make some lifelong friends. It's a bit harder when you're older. "I can be your friend if you'll have me?" She asked eagerly.

"Oh," She commented after the weirdo explanation. "Well, being weird isn't bad. Cats just call other cats weirdo when they don't understand them. Your bond with Mossypelt is unique, but for some reason, cats don't like using the word unique so they just use weirdo, freak, oddball, strange. I still don't understand why they do that to this day, but all those words basically mean unique."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partypooper View Post
Mintkit stopped whimpering, like if Leopardsong's presence could bring down glow fear, at least a little. Mintkit didn't waked up, glow didn't smiled, just calmed down, enough to sleep better but not enough to calm down the kit's mind completely. At least glow could rest better like that.
@Moonraven

Leopardsong smiled to herself as Mintkit settled down. She hoped their bad dream was done and over with. As glow rested, Leopardsong's eyes went back to the entrance of the nursery. It's been some time since Lightningpaw left and no news on Leafpelt. Leopardsong's thoughts were getting a little antsy, but she kept reassuring herself that the queen would be fine and back with her kit in no time.
@alchemist kistune [you can bounce in here and deliver the news whenever.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 25th, 2023, 04:53 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Whisperingkit

The kit listened to the forever queen's voice, purring once she nuzzled him. He melted into her touch, leaning onto Leopardsong's legs. Whisperingkit wanted to say more, but he didn't...He liked this cat. "Thank you..." Whisperingkit whispered. @Moonraven

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 25th, 2023, 05:18 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintkit started snoring, not too loud. Glow was resting and the wounds weren't showing signs of getting worse.
@Moonraven (Sorry, mom got angry at me so small response)

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old September 26th, 2023, 05:24 AM
Art not arting

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springkit - she/her - AMAB

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Springkit gave a glance to Mossypelt as if listening to what the mossball is saying before turning back to the queen. "Yea! That is correct!" she mewed, noding as Leopardsong said Mossypelt's name correctly. Her eyes widened a bit as the older she-cat said she'll be her friend "really??" said the bubbly kit "yey! New friend!!" new Springfriend! Yey! Springkit sounds super, duper happy! Okay, okay Springs, you can celebrate later! For now, she should be listening!!

"Yeaa Springkit knows that it's not a bad thing to be" she mewed in reply before asking a little question out of curiosity "has any cats called you that beffooorrreee?" she seemed confused as the queen said that words like weirdo or strange or those other words she didn't really catch before her face lit up after piecing some things together "unique?? Springkit never knew that!!" she was super happy! And she learnt something new!
╰─▸ ❝ @Moonraven [Leopardsong]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old September 26th, 2023, 10:56 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Birdkit meowed yeah, I did! @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juni flashed a toothy grin. "Good job! I found it when I was a bit younger, I can't fit anymore though." Juni said brightly.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)