Last post by Myling
Today 01:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2022, 03:02 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: May Gathering

@Moonraven @~Fierce~ @Pheasantflight
Well, look at that the whole family was together again... well technically in Leechpaw's head they were missing one sibling, but much like Beastpaw and Midnightpaw, Leechpaw had a harder time keeping track of Speckledpaw. Both of Leechpaw's ears flew back when Lionpaw announced her strange thought process of throwing wet sand at some cat with hopes that Twilightstar wouldn't yowl at her? Why? How did these thoughts go through her head? Leechpaw blinked his clear green eyes and would have facepawed if he didn't have sand on his paw. "Do not throw sand at anyone, I guarantee that our mother will drag you back to camp by your ear," Leechpaw told Lionpaw with an eye roll. He was pretty sure this weirdness that was Lionpaw would remain forever even after she became a warrior.

He turned his green eyes over to Midnightpaw, who honestly seemed to be the one he could relate to most of all his siblings. Lionpaw and Beastpaw were a lot alike, Leechpaw liked to think that he and Midnightpaw were rather similar in their own ways. It was nice to see that she didn't appear overly uncomfortable in their presence. Yet, the fact that both Midnightpaw and Beastpaw had to stare at each other for a while before recalling who each were was concerning. Had they changed that much that they couldn't recognize their own siblings, or maybe too much time apart had caused the problem? As soon as Beastpaw recognized the dark-furred she-cat, he began throwing a billion questions at her. One of these days he'd have to see about teaching his brother about something called patience.

Sure enough, Midnightpaw snapped at Beastpaw in her usual quick-tempered manner. Midnightpaw's always had the problem, snapping that is, it's been a while since he's last talked to her so he couldn't help the way her tone ruffled his fur just a little bit. Yeah, that was going to take some getting used to again. He never paid any mind to it when they were kits, knowing that's just how Midnightpaw expressed herself. He visibly relaxed when Minightpaw offered an apology seconds later. He assumed that his brother would take that apology without any issue, but just in case he was already gearing up to talk and smoothing things over with Beastpaw and Midnightpaw if he didn't.

At the mention of Midnightpaw going through stuff, Leechpaw gave her a concerned stare. What stuff? And why hasn't he been told about it? He was definitely going to have to see if she'd be willing to talk to him about it later. Lionpaw had been a mess after Ashfeather's death, actually, she had been a mess before it too but he never got to the bottom of why. It seemed that she had worked it out herself, so Leechpaw was wondering if he should offer to talk to Midnightpaw about her stuff or not He hated the idea of his littermates going through anything that he wasn't there to support them with.

"I'm shocked that you know what the word affronted means. Who keeps teaching you these words?" Leechpaw teased Beastpaw while using the tip of his tail to flick the brown tom's ear. "As Lionpaw said, it wasn't planned we all just sort of met up. It's a nice coincidence, don't you think? It feels like I haven't talked to you in moons. I found Midnightpaw at the last gathering, you two should have come to that one. You probably would have enjoyed it, the ThunderClan cats were going crazy. They were throwing crabs, and sitting on the seastones, they were even insulting each other as well as our mother, and mocking Kestrelstar's death. None of the ThunderClan warriors were doing anything to stop them, it was ridiculous. Then one of their own warriors attacked some RiverClan apprentices, Twilightstar was not happy. They were being ridiculous it's no wonder they lost favor with all of the clans." It seemed like something Beastpaw and Lionpaw would have enjoyed watching at least.

"Oh, yeah, the fight for the Cove. It wasn't much. There were a lot of cats screaming, and fighting, the battle itself was intense but it seemed to me that RiverClan was losing side well before WindClan arrived. I fought with Batglare briefly, that old cat had somehow got mixed up with three ThunderClan warriors. I briefly tangled with...Elm something to give the old man a fair chance. But then Larch, I think he's Elm's brother if their chatter was anything to go on, jumped into the fight and I was stuck fighting both of them. Granted, I'm pretty sure they were both going easy on me and messing around, which I can't say I'm upset with they would have shredded me otherwise. In the end, Elm played up that I had injured him even though I know my back kick didn't hit anything other than air, and Larch made a show of being upset about it or something like that. I got off with a scratch on my leg. The fight wasn't long, Fallownose called a retreat no long after we arrived, I don't even know why we came in the first place. " Leechpaw finished his tale and sat up to show his sibling the minor pink scar on the outside of his back leg.

"Skystar, that golden tabby on the rock next to mother... is difficult. It was Snowleap, that tall dark tom Fallownose is talking to, that called the retreat. It seemed like both sides lost a lot of cats, but he wanted to keep fighting. I'm not sure I like him much and I hope mother stays out of any more battles he calls." Leechpaw made sure to point out the high ranks he was talking about for Lionpaw and Beastpaw's sakes, in case they weren't listening to the announcement. As he waited to see if any of his had anything they wanted to say, Leechpaw's green eyes caught sight of a familiar-looking apprentice. Speckledpaw! Leechpaw rose to his towering height and waved his tail to catch the other apprentice's attention, inviting him to join Leech and the rest of his kin if he wanted to. He was family after all.
@Lizardishy

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 19th, 2022, 05:24 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
Willowbriar's blue-gray fur shone in the moonlight as it made her short fur shine silver. She looked up at the moon as she walked into the clearing, grateful for the clear night. As the wind blew towards her, the green-eyed warrior caught the voices of the leaders arguing with each other. Seemed they were getting right to it. As she looked at the rocks where they sat, she noticed that Thunderclan still seemed to not have a leader. This made Willowbriar curious, and she decided that she would find a cat who could tell her why. She noticed a Thunderclan cat sitting nearby her, and was about to walk over to introduce herself, when something in the back of her mind made her hesitate, one paw in the air. Do you really want to go talk to a stranger you've never met, especially one from another clan? Willowbriar paused for a moment more, become slightly convinced by her own thoughts. Then, she shook her head, determined to ignore the voice in the back of her mind. You can do this, she told herself. Act the way Light would act. Become him, as you've done so many times before. Nodding slightly, she went through how she would greet the other warrior.

Taking a deep breath, Willowbriar trotted forward once more, sitting next to the Thunderclan cat. Just as she was about to introduce herself, the other cat spoke. Getting more into character, the young warrior became excited, glad to be able to interact with a new cat. She had to be happy, she had to be bubbly. The kind of cat anyone could get along with. "Yeah, it's great to see Thunderclan become strong again!" Her voice was lower than would be expected for a lean cat like her, and it often surprised others. Despite this, though, it was still full of friendliness. She smiled at the tom, sure that he would be able to smell she was Shadowclan. As a Shadowclan cat, glad that the other clan was becoming more like what they once were. It was her belief that all four clans needed to be strong to thrive. "I'm Willowbriar, by the way. I had a question for you, if that's alright!" Willowbriar didn't want to make the other cat uncomfortable, and maybe the fact that she was a Shadowclan cat wouldn't stick well with the cat next to her.
{Pinecrash}{He/Him}

The Riverclan, or was it Windclan, announcements went in one ear and out the other. It was just the regular fluff. However, when Cindersky started her announcements he bit his bottom lip. He had heard the story, but it still upset him. What warrior-no what leader could do such a thing?

He turned his attention back to whoever it was he was talking to. Perking up his ears to let them know that he was listening. Immediately he had to hold in panic. Was that Shadowclan scent? And he had led by being disapproving of Dawnstar. He wanted to shrink away until he was just a speck! His pelt prickled and his whiskers twitched. He hadn’t known he was talking to a Shadowclan cat! This wouldn’t start a fight would it? A few heartbeats however, reassured him that Williowbriar didn’t seem offended. She actually seemed to be really nice! With this realization his countenance completely changed. He couldn’t keep a soft purr from rumbling in his throat, and he let out a sigh of relief. I need to pay more attention. He returned her friendly tone with an equally friendly smile. “Sure ask me anything you want! Oh I’m Pinecrash by the way. His voice overwhelmed with relief and happiness at being talked to.

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old May 19th, 2022, 05:59 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Catrina View Post
"yes! Sootkit and Breezewind, and Hawkpaw and Stormpaw and Goldpaw! they are so much fun! look here comes Goldpaw!" Finchpaw meowed happily.
Goldpaw came over calmly, the large golden tabby apprentice looked at both of them before Meowing "hi... i'm Goldpaw and you are?"
~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Tulippaw listened as Finchpaw listed off a bunch of her friends. She kept her ears pricked and her gaze attentive, making herself look like she was paying close attention to what the other apprentice was saying, but in reality, she cared nothing for her or her friends. That was a lot of friends, though. One of them - a large golden tabby who was Goldpaw, one of Finchpaw's friends - came over and said hello. Tulippaw drew herself up to her full height, flashing the tabby a smile. She smelled different, and suddenly she realized that the last Clan had arrived. Goldpaw smelled disgusting. It had to be ShadowClan. Tulippaw forced herself not to wrinkle her nose or wince in disgust, and instead twitched her tail-tip, turning away from the golden tabby and ignoring her. She didn't have time for ShadowClan furballs.

"Oh, I have plenty of friends, too," Tulippaw bragged, looking at Finchpaw once more. "Barkpaw, Butterflykit, Irispaw, Honeykit... and my siblings, Asterpaw and Fogpaw, are both my friends, too!" She was determined to have more friends than Finchpaw. Meanwhile, she pricked her ears. Some drama was going on over ThunderClan not having a leader, and there were reports of a battle that had happened. How dreadful! Tulippaw didn't care much for the other Clans, though. WindClan was her only concern. However, she was interested in gossip, and she wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.

"So, you don't have a leader, huh?" Tulippaw murmured, leaning in close and lowering her voice so that only Finchpaw could hear. ThunderClan sounded like a wreck - how could a Clan be leaderless and deputyless? - but again, as awful and pathetic as they sounded, Tulippaw wasn't going to pass up a bit of gossip. "What's it like? And why is it taking it so long? Surely StarClan would've given you a new leader by now."

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 19th, 2022, 06:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Rabbitpaw > Female[she/her] > Post 94
Looking up she listened to Skystar make the first announcement. She remembered the battle as she was one of the Windclan cats had went. She wondered if that Thunderclan apprentice she had fought was here today. She wasn't going to go around searching for them. She just wanted to sit by herself, so she could hear better. Then an argument started about Skystar allowing a kit and young inexperienced apprentices to fight. Was Riverclan turning into a bad clan? She wasn't sure if their alliance would be broken after hearing that. It was good to have a friendly clan helping them and them helping Windclan.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 19th, 2022, 06:08 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ @marshall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Say their names." A burning, cold rage hardened Blizzardwind's glare, and he stood up. "They gave their lives, their futures up for a battle they shouldn't have been allowed to take part in, the least you can do is name them." He curled his lip, and raised his hollow, mournful and furious voice.

"Swankit. Loonpaw. Mistypaw. Marigoldpaw." He barked out their names, fur bristling. Raising his muzzle to the sky, he sneered at the stars. The stars were full of crap if they allowed children to be murdered in a skirmish.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 19th, 2022, 06:18 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannytrap View Post
// Batsong | She|His|Them | WindClan Warrior \\

/ sorry for the short post! \

Batsong nodded. "My name is Batsong." She answered, licking his black and tortoiseshell fur.
֎|Lynxblossom|She/Him| ֎

"What a nice name" She complimented rather dramatically. It wasn't untrue, but she'd certainly hate to have it. Then the grey warrior flicked her ears towards to the seastones at Skystar's announcement. Younger then apprentices huh, how disturbing She thought, glad it wasn't her own clan.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old May 19th, 2022, 06:19 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprig View Post
{Pinecrash}{He/Him}

The Riverclan, or was it Windclan, announcements went in one ear and out the other. It was just the regular fluff. However, when Cindersky started her announcements he bit his bottom lip. He had heard the story, but it still upset him. What warrior-no what leader could do such a thing?

He turned his attention back to whoever it was he was talking to. Perking up his ears to let them know that he was listening. Immediately he had to hold in panic. Was that Shadowclan scent? And he had led by being disapproving of Dawnstar. He wanted to shrink away until he was just a speck! His pelt prickled and his whiskers twitched. He hadn’t known he was talking to a Shadowclan cat! This wouldn’t start a fight would it? A few heartbeats however, reassured him that Williowbriar didn’t seem offended. She actually seemed to be really nice! With this realization his countenance completely changed. He couldn’t keep a soft purr from rumbling in his throat, and he let out a sigh of relief. I need to pay more attention. He returned her friendly tone with an equally friendly smile. “Sure ask me anything you want! Oh I’m Pinecrash by the way. His voice overwhelmed with relief and happiness at being talked to.
Willowbriar had noticed that the Thunderclan tom seemed to have been a little tense around her, and slightly terrified. She was worried that her low voice might have scared him even more. You're worthless. The voice was back in her head, a rough rumble. You can't even seem unthreatening to another cat? What a failure. If you were Light, you wouldn't be having this problem. Then again, what should I expect from a sorry excuse for a cat like you. The words filled her mind, leading her away into darkness. The voice was right. She was worthless, not even able to talk to another cat correctly. A sigh of relief from Pinecrash pulled her from her thoughts. He seemed to be relieved and visibly relaxed next to her. Had she done the right thing? Had she showed him that not every Shadowclan cat was as condescending as Dawnstar was known to be? The other warrior was even purring softly!

These thoughts brought back Willowbriar's energy, pushing back her unwanted thoughts. She could and would succeed. She just knew it. Just be like Light, she thought once more. She smiled at him, a soft purr starting in herself as well. "Nice to meet you Pinecrash! Great name, might I add. Anyway," she continued, "I hope this isn't a sensitive topic or anything like that. If it is, don't feel pressured to answer!" She slowly flicked the tip of her tail, showing that she was relaxed as well. "It's just that I noticed that Thunderclan still doesn't have a leader, or a deputy for that matter. I was just wondering why that was." She shifted on her paws, unsure how Pinecrash would respond. "Once again, you don't have to respond if you don't feel comfortable!" She gave him a smile, hoping that would reassure her words.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 19th, 2022, 06:40 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
Willowbriar had noticed that the Thunderclan tom seemed to have been a little tense around her, and slightly terrified. She was worried that her low voice might have scared him even more. You're worthless. The voice was back in her head, a rough rumble. You can't even seem unthreatening to another cat? What a failure. If you were Light, you wouldn't be having this problem. Then again, what should I expect from a sorry excuse for a cat like you. The words filled her mind, leading her away into darkness. The voice was right. She was worthless, not even able to talk to another cat correctly. A sigh of relief from Pinecrash pulled her from her thoughts. He seemed to be relieved and visibly relaxed next to her. Had she done the right thing? Had she showed him that not every Shadowclan cat was as condescending as Dawnstar was known to be? The other warrior was even purring softly!

These thoughts brought back Willowbriar's energy, pushing back her unwanted thoughts. She could and would succeed. She just knew it. Just be like Light, she thought once more. She smiled at him, a soft purr starting in herself as well. "Nice to meet you Pinecrash! Great name, might I add. Anyway," she continued, "I hope this isn't a sensitive topic or anything like that. If it is, don't feel pressured to answer!" She slowly flicked the tip of her tail, showing that she was relaxed as well. "It's just that I noticed that Thunderclan still doesn't have a leader, or a deputy for that matter. I was just wondering why that was." She shifted on her paws, unsure how Pinecrash would respond. "Once again, you don't have to respond if you don't feel comfortable!" She gave him a smile, hoping that would reassure her words.
{Pinecrash}{He/Him}

He tipped his head at her compliment. A good name? He had always assumed some cat thought he overly clumsy. It did sound pretty nice didn’t it? If you didn’t have the context of his personality to go with it that is. “Thanks!” He meowed with a nod. She seemed a little uncomfortable. Did she not realize she was talking to a Thunderclan cat too? He felt a stab of sympathy for a heartbeat, before she asked her question. Not every cat is as forgetful as you! The thought made him embarrassed, even though no cat could hear him.

Pinecrash had to think for a heartbeat about his next response. He didn’t want to say too much, but he assumed it was alright. It wasn’t a big secret. “Aw no it’s alright. Starclan hasn’t appointed any cat yet.” He meowed simply. He hoped that was guarded enough.

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old May 19th, 2022, 06:41 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Speckledpaw, he/him
Skinny, midnight black tom with a white chest, belly, paw, darker spots and ears, and one colorless like ice eye.

Speckledpaw thought he must have heard something wrong, or heck, seen something wrong. His ears picked up on faintly familiar voices he recognized as his adopted littermates. However, he liked to note them as his real littermates. Their voices were only a bit far away, close even.

Now, it wasn't like they weren't in Windclan or anything, but they hadn't spoken since the incident. Since he had been trying to give them space, and give himself some space, he hadn't thought about seeing them again until one abruptly walked up to him or forced him to talk. Oh - yeah, that was exactly what the one he enjoyed the company of was doing.

He snuffed and huffed, he had just rid of a she-cat, who had already irritated him by leaving, upset just because he wasn't good at socializing! Hey, it wasn't like he asked for it anyway, she had just walked up. He wanted to talk to them again, really, he did. However, now they wanted to do it? He wasn't so sure he wanted to do it here, not safely kept in his clan camp where he could leak feelings and secrets without being horribly judged.

The short-furred tom begrudgingly trotted to his littermates, laying his fur flat and smiling, it was half true and half forced, it was hard to smile in these dark days, but he still had a deep love for these dorks even if he didn't know them that well.

Speckledpaw turned his colorless eye to Leechpaw, giving a greeting 'hello' with a flick of his tail and a nod of his head. Taking a seat next to him, while the other tom had been the one to call him over from his sulking, he was still the least amount of energy out of all of his siblings.

@Undertaker @Moonraven @~Fierce~ @Pheasantflight

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old May 19th, 2022, 06:47 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post

֎|Lynxblossom|She/Him| ֎

"What a nice name" She complimented rather dramatically. It wasn't untrue, but she'd certainly hate to have it. Then the grey warrior flicked her ears towards to the seastones at Skystar's announcement. Younger then apprentices huh, how disturbing She thought, glad it wasn't her own clan.
// Batsong | She|Her | WindClan Warrior \\

Batsong smiled at Lynxblossom. "Same with yours." She heard what Skystar said. Wow. That was all the young warrior had to think.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Closed Thread